𝘈𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦 π˜—π˜°π˜΅π˜΅π˜¦π˜³...

By luna_pearl_moon

"Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled. "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming. Da... More

Cast & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 39

5.1K 154 309
By luna_pearl_moon

     "Asterope", James repeated again whispering.

     "Yeah, it's me Asterope Euphemia Potter", I said kinda annoyed needing to prove it.

     James just kept staring at me.

     "My baby", mom yelled rushing to me and pulling me into a hug.

     "Mommy", I whispered hugging her back, it was great to finally have her back.

     My father Feamont came and hugged me too. When we pulled apart James was still frozen.

     "Jamesy-boi", I said opening my arms waiting for a hug.

     James almost tackled me to the ground when he came running to me for a hug, "Tero, I missed you so much, it was so hard to live without my twin sister".

     I may have shed a few tears, "I'm sorry for leaving".

     "Come to think of it, why did you leave, and when we were in Hogwarts why did you never tell me you were my twin", James asked.

     I sucked in a deep breath, "Can we talk about this in private".

     "Yeah, okay", James said.

     "Why didn't you tell any of us that you had a sister", Sirius yelled realizing he kissed his best friend's sister.

     "Because I didn't want to think about what could've happened to her.

     Mom came up to me pulling me into another hug, "Please don't ever leave us again".

     I realized what would happen know knowing that Zeus was here and he always throws a tantrum when he has to share something so what would happen in between Monty and Zeus.

     Burger came strolling over, "I very confused, Thalia here is marrying my son Regulus but now she is a Potter, makes it even better, American and Potter blood in her".

     "Marry, my daughter isn't marrying anyone", Monty said angrily.

     Burger smirked, "You have no say in this, after all, you aren't even her father".

     "Excuse me", Monty yelled.

     "You ugly hag, I never agreed that my daughter was going to marry your son", Zeus yelled rushing to the scene.

     "Your daughter, Mia did you cheat on me", Monty said sadly.

     "No I didn't", Mia yelled offended.

     "Okay let's take this somewhere more private, everybody, in this ballroom leave", Thalia yelled.

     They all slowly started leaving, taking their precious little time.

     "Did you not hear her, move it you annoying little witchy people", Anna yelled.

     People gave her weird looks but finally left.

     Mia leads us to the library, I remember spending most of my days here trying to learn how to read because of my dyslexia.

     "What is going on", Monty asked.

     Bella, Andy, and Cissy were able to make it here after a scowl from their parents. Thalia, Anna, and my father Zeus were here too as well as the Marauders and my magical parents. Reggie was able to sneak away too so I guess all the Black children were here. Lily and Mars also came but were very quiet.

     "Do you remember me, my name is Zeus", Father said.

     Mia's eyes lit up in recognition, "Oh yes".

     "Weren't you the one that helped us when Mia couldn't have children", Monty said less angry.

     "When all the magical stuff, I saw that James was already in the womb, when I put Asterope in there it would come at a price, she would have to live in half of my world and half of yours, it makes you Feamont and I both her fathers", Zeus explained calmly.

     "What is this world of yours", Monty asked.

     "That we mustn't say at the moment, maybe when all is well", Zeus said hinting about the Great Prophecy.

     "So is she my twin sister or not", James spoke up hesitantly.

     "Half-twin sister if that makes sense", Anna said cutting in.

     "So wait why did you run away from home", James said.

     "I cannot say but we people are different, we are always in danger, it's either you run away from home to a safe haven or be killed", I said painfully.

     "Are they like you too", James asked pointing at Thalia and Annabeth.

     "Yeah we are, and my name is actually Thalia", Thalia said.

     "So you used her name as your fake name", Sirius finally said.

     "Yeah", I said.

     James had another question, "Dud you guys run away from home too".

     "Oh yes, I met Aster when we were in New York, she had just came out of the bus and helped me when I was in danger", Anna said remembering the first time we met.

     "Bus", Monty asked.

     "It's a moving vehicle that helps you go from place to place", Remus spoke for the first time.

     "Wait you know the story", James asked.

     Remus blushed, "Uh, well I saw her name Asterope Potter on the um...map...and she probably kept it a secret for a reason so that's why I didn't tell you".

     "What map", Mia said narrowing her eyes.

     "Nothing", all the Marauders yelled at the same time.

     "Continue your story", Mia said after.

     "Okay, well after Annabeth and I met we were camping in the woods a few weeks later and that's when Thalia and Luke found us", I continued.

     "Who's Luke", Sirius said with a jealous tone.

     "No one but a traitor", Thalia, Annabeth, and I spat.

     "Okay, I take it, he is a bad person", James said.

     Peter squirmed at that. I didn't trust that thing, it was a 6th sense.

     "So we met Thalia and Luke and then Grover, one of our friends found us and took us to camp, where we stay now but the dangers followed us there and Thalia kinda died", I said.

     Everyone's eyes snapped to Thalia, "I was turned into a tree by my father Zeus so I was a le to survive".

     "FATHER", James yelled surprised, "So, so does that mean you and Tero are sisters".

     I gulped, "Well yes...but you will always be my favorite brother".

     James opened and closed his mouth.

     "Okay so anyway, a few years passed and we met Percy who is Aster and Thalia's cousin, and my boyfriend, and Aster and Percy are the only ones that can save us", Annabeth fast forward.

     "Luke ended up betraying us and poisoned the tree I was turned into but Percy, Anna, Aster, and Grover saved me", Thalia said.

     "Don't forget about Clarisse", I said thinking of the daughter of Ares.

     They waited for more.

     "Well we can't really tell you more before you piece everything together and get pulled into our world", I said.

     "This is a lot to take in but we are happy to have you back", mom said pulling me into another hug.

     "Were you in danger, is that why you ran away, I remember you cry one day when you can home and then that night you left", James finally said.

     "Don't ask her that until she is ready", Reggie said making everyone jump, he was talking about Sophia.

     "How many people knew before I did", James said narrowing his eyes.

     "Um...well the Black sisters found out on their own and I kinda blurted it out to Reggie and Remus found out in some sort of way", I said.

     James stared at me, "As much as I want to be mad at you, I can't because I finally got you back and you are my twin".

     "Hey we have another Potter now", Mars spoke up joking.

     "I like Asterope better than that arrogant toe-rag anyway", Lily said lighting up the mood.

     "Hey", James yelled.

     "How about you spend Christmas with us tomorrow and New Years', just like we use to", mom suggested.

     "I would love to finally have my daughter with me after all these years", Monty my father said.

     I smiled for once, "I think that it is a great idea".

     I looked at dad, Zeus, he nodded, "I will have to go back home but Thalia and Annabeth can stay".

     "Okay", I said happily.

     "I will have to talk will Lady Art-", Thalia started.

     "I will talk with her, enjoy your time here", Zeus said flashing away.

     "Whoa, how did he do that", Sirius said surprised.

     Annabeth, Thalia, and I shrugged.

     Yeah, Ik this chap was a bit boring but the next chapter is going to be Christmas, and then time to skip to New Years'!!! Another kissing scene between Aster and Siri is coming up soon. Vote and comment, reading comments when I am sick are great!!!! 

     If you want more of the Christmas spirit go check out the Holiday Specials for Asterope Potter, there is a Christmas one and Valentines Day one so far, I will add an Easter one soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 92 41
{π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš βœ”οΈ} With Hephaestus's Curse gone, Priscilla and Zoe return back to Yancy Academy for their sophomore year after a long summer ful...
124K 7.3K 58
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who...
144K 3K 24
It was a month after the Second Titan War, and Percy, Nico, and Thalia are reluctantly being sent to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on a...
121K 4K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...