Brother and Sister? (An aveng...

By AnnaStark11

Bucky isn't just the winter soldier. He's also the son of Poseidon. He turned sixteen way before the Great Pr... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5- Gabe Ugliano
Chapter 6-Truths and Confessions
Chapter 7- Girls Night
WHAT?!?!?
Chapter 8

Chapter 4- SAVE ME!

3.1K 61 31
By AnnaStark11

TW: Fighting

Percy POV

The avengers were concerned about the mysterious, dead, Annabeth. I was concerned too, on how I was supposed to explain a bad night, where I would have nightmares from my past. About Smelly Gabe, the wars, my friends and literally anything else my twisted mind could come up with. I haven't slept once since I got here, two days ago.

I walked downstairs, going directly to to the coffee. Now, I never liked coffee. Until I depended on it. Now I love it.

"Hey guys can I put coffee in my cereal?" I asked.

"NO!" Everyone yelled.

"Why not?" I whined

"It isn't healthy!" Steve said.

"Shut up Star-Spangled man with a plan!" I snapped.

"That's good." Bucky commented with his own coffee cereal bowl.

"Bucky eats cereal with coffee in it!" I argued.

"Bucky is a grown man who will have to pay for his consequences. You are a young girl who doesn't need to have those issues." Steve said.

"Bucky doesn't have issues." I said.

"PERSEPHONE ACHILLES JACKSON."

(Thought it was over? Nah it's too short.)

Tony's POV

"PERSEPHONE ACHILLES JACKSON." Standing in the elevator was a young boy with black shaggy hair, a pale complexion, and black clothes along with a girl who was wearing a "Death to Barbie" t-shirt, a leather jacket, a silver tiara and short black hair.

"Oh schist." Percy cursed.

The boy snickered.

"This is going to be funny."

"Who's side are you on Death Breath." The girl said.

The boy shrugged. "Yours I guess cause I'm mad at Percy too."

"Good." She gritted out.

"But Neeks! I thought we were besties! You promised that you would never betray me! And now your—"

"Shut up."

They both ran over and tackled her. But Percy fought back and soon there was a brawl in the kitchen.

Then I heard Bucky whisper to Loki, "Ten bucks Percy gets a bloody nose."

Then Loki, "Nah. 10 bucks Nico gets a bloody nose." They shook hands and leaned back to watch.

"We don't need to fight!" Cap started.

"SHHHH." Bucky, Nat, Loki, Clint, and I said.

Then Girl Who I Don't Know stood up, her foot on Percy's chest.

"I hate you." Percy said.

"The feelings mutual Kelp Head." She fired back.

"So why are you here Pinecone Face?" Percy asked, "Doesn't Arty want you twenty-four seven?"

"I told her if she gave me a month off then I would try to convince you to join, so I went to camp, no you, found Nico, went to your apartment, no you, went to the police station and found your location. Also, Stop calling me Pinecone Face!"

"Who's these people." I asked Percy impatiently.

"Tony, meet my cousins Thalia, Just Thalia, and Nico Di Angelo." She said while slinging an arm around their shoulders.

"MORE NEICES AND NEPHEWS?!?" I exclaimed.

"Chill. They're on dads side." She said.

"Why didn't they take you in instead?"

"Well Thalia's dad hates my very existence and would probably smite me and throw me off a cliff, same with his wife, and Nico's dad lives in a very inhabitable place, where I would be unable to go to school, see other humans, live normally, etc. and he doesn't like me especially after I broke into his house and tried to talk to him."

We were all speechless.

"Yeah my family's pretty messed up." Lightning shook the building, and all three of the cousins shot an annoyed look at the ceiling.

"SHUT UP DRAMA QUEEN!" They all yelled.

"WAIT! I just realized the similarities between us four that the Romans don't have!" Bucky said.

"BUCKY!" Nico said.

"Hey!" He said and they bro hugged.

"I'm sorry— how do you two know each other?" I asked.

"He's my cousin." Bucky said, like it was obvious.

"So anyway, like I was saying, we all have dark hair, and darker personalities, while the romans have light hair and were the sweetest people ever. I'm talking about our siblings because Octavian wasn't sweet and Reyna's scary." Bucky continued.

"Romans? What?" Bruce asked.

"We basically went to this camp, but people were sort of split up so Bucky, Neeks, Pinecone and I were in the Greek group while Pinecone and Neeks' siblings were in the Roman group." Percy explained.

"Do you have any other secret siblings?" I asked, exasperated with the sheer amount of stuff this kid was hiding.

"Yeah but they live really far away. I haven't seen Tyson in at least four months, and Trite? I doubt I'll see him again he hated me." She said.

I sat down, exasperated.

"Jeez Percy that's a lot of brothers." Steeb said.

"Meh. Someone I know has wayyyyyyy more brothers." She said, waving her hand in an old fashioned way.

"Jeez your picking up 1940s actions way too fast." Bucky said.

"Meh. I mean it's hard not to when I'm surrounded by it 24/7!" She said.

"Oh hush up you love it." He said, exaggerating the 'o' in love quite a lot.

"Anyway, why were you two looking for me?" Percy said, bringing us back to the main subject.

Thalia raised one black eyebrow.

"Do you know what date it was yesterday?" Thalia asked.

Percy sighed. "Yes, but it didn't feel right, so much loss...... it didn't feel right to celebrate."

"They would've wanted you to celebrate. Especially The Seven." Thalia said.

"But I can't celebrate without them!" She practically screamed.

"YES YOU CAN!!!!" Thalia screamed.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Percy screamed.

"YOU KNOW I'VE LOST EVERYTHING—" Thalia started

"I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND, ALMOST FIANCÉE, MY BEST FRIENDS AND PARENTS ALL IN LESS THAN SIX MONTHS." This was a full-on screaming match.

"I LOST JASON TWICE, AND THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE I LOVED. YOU DON'T GET TO COMPARE TO ME."

Percy pulled out a.....a sword and charged straight after her. Thalia pulled out two hunting knives, and they fought. And fought. And fought. Until Percy had her restrained. "CALM DOWN!" Nico yelled.

"How do you two have weapons?" I demanded.

"Well you just go to the store and buy some." Percy said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because they help when fighting the no-no's." Percy said, completely serious.

No one moved.

"Well, who wants to go for a run?" Bucky asked, breaking the tension.

"I DO!" Percy, Steve, Thalia, and Nico yelled. I sighed. This was going to be a long morning.

Hello people who think I'm a good writer!

This was late. And trash. But I wrote something!!

So busy three weeks, and I really write at random times, but whatever. I'm not going to be consistent but I'll try to get it done in a week. So expect an update next month. Anywho, see you soon (hopefully) and have a nice week.

PEACE OUT!

Anna Stark

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...