π‘¬π’šπ’†π’” 𝑢𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1

By nenewritesometimes

"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like... More

I. Still At The Bottom
II. Same Ole, Same Ole
III. Night Terror
IV. Awkward
V. Here We Go Again
VI. Party Fail
VII. Best Day Ev-
VIII. Underneath The Stars
IX. Standing Up
X. Nobody's Perfect
XI. Night Of The Past
XII. Midnight City
XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It
XIV. Hot In Here
XV. I Just Can't
XVI. Hold Me
XVII. No More Tears
XVIII. Then He Kiss Me
XIX. Life Of Da Party
XX. Horny On My Mind
XXI. Burnout
XXII. Your Mine and You Know It
XXIV. You'll Never Learn
XXV. Sunday Madness
XXVI. Closer and Closer
XXVII. I Got My Baby
XXVIII. Abnormal Meeting
XXIX. The Talk
Chapter XXX. Never See You Again
Chapter XXXI. Back To New
Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!
Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest
Chapter XXXIV. Remmber Me
Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven
Chapter XXXVI. Bonnie n' Clyde
Chapter XXXVII. On The Road
Chapter XXXVIII. Fallin' For Ya
Chapter XXXIX. What You Don't Know
Chapter XL. Won't Lose You
XLI. Doin' It
XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1
XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2
XXLIV. All Your Fault
XLV. Finding My Way Back
XLVI. At Its Best
XLVII. An Onest Mistake
XLVIII. Starting New
XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.
L. Mrs. Petty
LI. That's My Best Friend
LII. Can't Raise A Man
LIII. So Damn Good
LIV. Fame To The Head
LV. Thinking 'bout You
LVI. Under The Mistletoe
LVII. New Year, No Us
LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1
LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2
LX. Quiet Uptown
LXI. One More Try
LXII. Eyes On Us
EYES ON US SEQUEL

XXIII. So Into You

27.8K 1.7K 1.1K
By nenewritesometimes

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson
"So Into You"

I stood in the mirror, playing with my belly ring. I had gotten it a couple days ago and it was super cute. I had gotten it custom made with my nickname Lia since my full name was too damn long. I found it attractive and was going to be showing it off a lot.

Looking up, I seen Onest walk in the room shirtless. He was looking fine as freaking always. He wasn't paying attention, so I just stare at him. Like always his skin was glistening and I was able to see his tattoos on his arms fully. I even noticed a tattoo on his chest.

His abs were just out of this world. His was muscular in general, not over the top muscular though. Everything about him was perfect and I mean EVERYTHING.

"You staring mighty hard over there ma." He said, looking at me. I tuck in my lips, slowly turning around.

"I didn't even know you was looking. Sorry though." I said watching him put on a shirt. I frown a little since I like staring at his abs.

"You good, but c'mere." He told me and I hurried over to him, smiling.

"Yesss." I dragged, looking up at him.

He smirk, "I got something for you." He said making me raise my brow.

"Whatchu get me?" I asked getting excited.

"You gotta close your eyes real quick." He told me, I frown again but still doing as told. I waited a few seconds before feeling him put something around my neck.

I opened my eyes looking down seeing a necklace. It was rose gold with the words Babygirl on it.

"Aww, Onest." I whined a little, looking back up at him. "You didn't have to."

"I wasn't lying when I said I was going to get you one. So, now we both have chains around our neck." He said and I gave him a smile.

"Thank you. It's so pretty." I said playing with the necklace.

"Your welcome babygirl. You still wanna come to the studio with me?" He asked, I continued playing with my necklace.

"I mean would your friends mind if I be there. I actually don't wanna be a distraction really." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

He look back at me then lick his lips, "You won't be a distraction mamas. So, you coming?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Aight, come on." I made sure I had my phone before taking Onest hand and walking out.

We headed out his apartment and going downstairs. I continued playing with my necklace cause it was so cute. A bitch finna be spoiled cause if him, I can already see it. We walked outside, going to his car.

He opened the door for me and I got inside. I put my seatbelt, grabbing the aux as he started up the car. He pulled off and Down Ass Bitch by Ja Rule started playing.

Baby say yeah, (baby say yeah)
If you'd lie for me, like you lovin me
Baby say yeah, (baby say yeah)
If you'd die for me, like you cry for me

I lean on the door, looking out the window. My hand on top of Onest hand that was placed on my thigh. I attempt to keep my composure as he start rubbing my thigh. But, baby...all imma say is straight waterfalls.

We continued vibing and listening to music throughout the drive. I enjoyed the ride, especially with him rubbing my thigh the whole way. There's probably a whole water park down there because of him. It would be nice to have a visitor down there to come swim in the pool. Take a dive, swim around for a few hours, possibly drown from how deep it is.

Who knows really.

"Onest, your a pretty tall man. How deep do you think you can go?" I asked, shutting the car door behind me.

"In water?" He asked looking back at me.

"Nah, just in general. How deep do you think you can go?" I asked again, following after him as he walk to the house.

"If we're talking about what I think we're talking about..." he paused looking back at me. "...then deep. Like really deep." he answered and I nodded my head.

"Very useful information, very useful." I said, he chuckled walking inside the house. I like how he just walk in, no knocking whatsoever.

I reach for his hand, holding it as we walk to the back of the house. I heard music coming from one of the rooms then Onest walked inside. I look around seeing the room like an actual studio. There were four others in the room, a big guy, a dude with dreads and two pretty girls.

I ended up making eye contact with them and they roll their eyes at me. Don't know what I did to them, but I didn't care.

"Look who finally decided to come." The boy with dreads said to Onest.

"Fuck up." Onest said back and I noticed all of them were staring at me. Having instant regret coming out here.

"Who that?" The big boy asked, pointing at me.

"Someone important that you don't need to know." Onest answered. I chuckled to myself as we walked in the booth.

"Damn, your so mean." I remarked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not, they just don't need to know you." He said, grabbing the headphones and putting them on.

"Hiding me from you friend?" I asked sarcastically. I knew he wasn't, I just wanted to say something.

"Not hiding, just protecting you. I'm not trying to fight my own friends over you babygirl." He told me.

"You'll fight for me?" I asked, smiling at him. He lean down, pecking my lips.

"Always." He answered, making my cheeks hot.

I fixed his headphones for him before he turned around. Standing behind him, I wrapped my arms around him then lean my head on his back.

This boy was spoiling me, making me slightly wet. Protecting me and making me blush hard as hell.

Yeah, I'm so into him.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Onest

"Don't ever jump my bitch, hoe!"

My eyes widened as I watch Amaya and Kalyan jump some girl. I look over at Shooter who stood next to me, lighting a blunt.

"Bro, you not gon' get them?" I asked. He look up at them then back down at his blunt.

"Nope." He answered, nonchalant.

"So, you just gonna stand here and watch them beat that girl up until she's black and blue?" I asked looking back at them.

They really was fucking ole girl up like crazy. I understood why they were fighting anyway. Ole girl ended up having her friends jump Kalyan at her job. Amaya and Shooter found out now were here. I didn't expect the fight to happen at this moment, but you can't expect the unexpected.

"Nigga, you standing here watching them too." He remarked and I smack my lips.

"Last time I checked, I'm not dating them two. Those your girlfriends, homie." I said and he suck his teeth.

"I guess I'll stop them. Ayo!" He shouted walking over to them. I shook my head looking at them.

I don't even feel bad for the girl cause she deserved it, but damn did Amaya and Kay beat her ass. I quickly look down once I seen Lia leg move. I was leaning in between her legs while she sat on the car. I turned around seeing her on her phone.

"Oh my god! Why'd you move!" She exclaimed looking up from her phone.

"What I do?" I asked and she frown.

"You made me freaking lose." She said, I lean forward looking at her phone seeing she was playing Subway Sufers.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry lil mama, I didn't know." I apologize and she flip me off.

"They finally done fighting?" She asked, I look back at Shooter and them.

"Yeah, after like twenty or so minutes." I answered.

"Question, do they all date?" She asked and I nodded my head.

Shooter, Amaya and Kalyan were in a three-way relationship. They all had been together since we were juniors in high school and I could say they're relationship was solid as fuck. You would think Shooter would like one better than the other, but that wasn't the case. He loved them both equally and it showed.

He didn't treat one better than the other at all. He respected both and did whatever to protect them. People usually thought he was a heartless person because of his past, but trust me he wasn't when it came to Amaya and Kalyan.

"That's interesting. They're all cute together though." Lia said and I nodded my head.

"How long they been dating?"

"Like four or five years now. We were all friends in high school. Imagine being the forth wheel, shit sucked." I remarked and she chuckled.

"Damn, imagine. Can't relate though." She remarked and I pinched her thigh.

"Onest, that fucking hurt." She frown.

"My bad, lemme make it feel better." I lean down, kissing her thigh.

"Better?" I asked, looking up at her. She quickly crossed her legs and I chuckled.

"I'm taking that as a yes." I said leaning on her.

"You wanna know what's funny. I feel like you do this on purpose." She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe, maybe not. Who knows." I remarked and she smack her lips.

"Hmm, your a swimmer right?"

"Yes I am, a very good one at that. If you ever want me to dive into your ocean just tell me and I gotchu." I told her and her eyes widened.

"You know it's not fun to play around like that right? Like I'm over here having thoughts and your playing." She said and I chuckled.

"Ion know why you think I'm playing mamas. I know we said we weren't going to rush and we're not, but if you wanna be pleasured just say that. Ion mind." I told her, tapping her nose.

She squinted her eyes at me then hop off the car.

"I have to go control my thoughts before I end up saying shit that'll get me fucked." She said before walking off. I chuckled, shaking my head.

Ion mind taking a dive.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

He doesn't mind taking a dive in that pussy!!!! Lol, anyway I wanna say hi to the new readers.

HIIIIII!!! Thanks for choosing my book to read and I hope y'all like it loves❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7K 34
"Dance with me!" I speak as I drag him off the couch by his arms. His sleepy figure follows along with me as I move to the side of my living room. "N...
453K 14.4K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
9.3K 286 10
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
332K 19.9K 63
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...