The Wolf and The Hedgehog

By nagisa_1422

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... More

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~The Pussycats!~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentines Special Part 1~
~Valentine's Special Part 2~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~Symbol Of Peace~
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
~OVERHAUL~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
TRUTH!
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

~THE BIG THREE~

403 14 1
By nagisa_1422

Y/N'S POV:

Zuku was back today, while Katsuki still had one day left. The door opened to reveal an over-excited Zuku cause he learned that he had missed out a lot in three days.

"I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I HAVE CAUSED, I PROMISE TO CATCH UP ON MY OWN AND MAKE YOU GUYS PROUD!" He said bowing and smoke coming from his nostrils.

"Damn, bull... calm down." I laughed as Ochako smacked my head and hugged Zuku.

"That's the spirit bro!" Kiri said patting his back.

Dad entered with three of our seniors, introducing them as the Big Three. They are known to be closest to the pros and were here to tell us about the hero internships.

"Aizawa-sensei, it's better if I show them," the guy, Mirio said and Dad nodded.

"Let's go to the gym, and show me what you are made of kids!" He said as we sat there shocked.

~Time skip~

I changed into my costume like others but because I had decided on battling him with Scar, so I had already let Scar take over and now we were standing on one side of the gym while Mirio senpai was standing on the other.

"All right, who's attacking me first?" He asked, stretching.

"Um... Are you serious?" Sero asked.

"Of course I am!"

"Mirio... you shouldn't do it," Amajiki senpai said from the sidelines still having his face away from us," Regarding the hero internships, it would be easier if we just told them how it was beneficial for us. It's not like all of them are thrilled about this. We can't end up having kids who are not able to recover from this."

"Can't recover?" I asked confused.

"Well..." We turned to see Hado senpai playing with Mina's horns," There was a student who used to fail again and again, and gave up on being a hero. Did you know that, Mirio?"

"Wait a second," Tokoyami said," We have fought alongside heroes before."

"We also have had the experience to fight against villains," Kiri said.

"Do we really seem like some small flies who you can just push aside like it's a piece of cake!" I asked in my wolf form taking Togata senpai by surprise as he stared at me.

"Y/N, don't provoke him!" Dad said.

"Yeah. You can come to me anytime you want! So who's first?"

"I will-" Kiri was cut off by Zuku who yelled," Here I come!"

"Unexpectedly, it's Midoriya!" Kiri whined.

"You can do this, Deku!" Ocha said 

"Everyone. This is a good opportunity, make good use of it!" Dad said.

"You're the problem child. I like that! You're full of energy." Togata senpai said.

"The close-range combat team should surround him immediately," Ojiro said as I, Kiri, Tsuyu, Jiro, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Sero got in a fighting stance.

As Zuku charged at Senpai, he just stood there and suddenly... His clothes came off! Jiro shrieked as her face went as red as a tomato, while the boys had their jaws dropped.

"Ah... sorry it's difficult to calibrate sometimes," Senpai said wearing his pants and taking this as an opening Zuku was kicked at his face but it went right through. A quirk that makes things go through you, wow!

"Right to the face, huh?" Senpai said as the others attacked but it went right through him hitting the rock behind, creating smoke.

"Wait!" Iida yelled, and they stopped to see that he was not there.

'Y/N something is coming from below,' Scar said. I turned around and saw him coming behind Jiro.

"Kyoka, behind you!" I yelled as everyone turned, and Jiro started shrieking again.

"It's game over for the long-range fighters," Senpai yelled.

"How strong is his quirk?" Kiri said as they ran towards senpai.

"No. Mirio's quirk is not strong at all," Amajiki senpai said as Togata senpai took out all the others with one punch leaving me, Zuku, Kiri, and some others standing.

"Sho a little help here," I yelled to the boy who was standing next to Dad.

"Mirio Togata...is closest to be the number one hero, of course including the pros," Dad said as Sho looked at him in shock.

"So that's the closest guy to number one," Sho said.

"You don't fight? It's not like you to not be interested in the number one," Dad asked him   

"I don't have the provisional license."

"Damn you Icyhot!" I yelled

"That's it for the long-range ones," He said and looked at us.

"I don't even know what happened?" Kiri said.

"I think there are some tricks. He's using his slip-through quirk to go through things or using his warp quirk to make things go through him." Zuku said as I understood what he is saying

"But, he is attacking us directly, which means there is a time window where we can hit him we counter him. If you don't know what he is doing, try to extrapolate him. Either way, we need to win." I said as Zuku smiled at me and nodded.

"Yeah, thank you two! Midoriya after house arrest is awesome!" Kiri said 

'Okay, Scar. I have a plan.'

'What is it?'

'When he goes inside, he is most likely to appear behind us and Zuku, so sense him and at the moment he is about to come up jump high in the air without him noticing. As far as I know, Zuku also knows where senpai will appear so he will attack him but as soon as his foot or hand passes through and Senpai punches him, that is the window for us to attack. He needs to be solid when he punches a person and he won't be able to attack us when we are in the air, so every time he punches the others we will plant a hit.'

'That's a great idea! Let's do this!'

Scar and I closed our eyes as Senpai went under, and as soon as he about to come out, Scar jumped high in the air, where he can't notice us, and as usual, Zuku predicted and turned to throw his fist but was beat by senpai, and the moment landed his punch Scar charged and we hit senpai sending him flying across the room.

"Damn, that's a first but I will deal with you at the very end," Senpai said using the same trick on others, and every time he hit someone, we planted a hit on him. Once everyone was down, it was me vs a beaten-up but still powerful senior.

"You are something else, aren't you wolfie?" He asked.

"I am sorry, Senpai, but only my boyfriend is allowed to call me Wolfie, so please call me Y/N. Y/N Aizawa, just in case you were wondering," I said and dad smirked.

"Yeah, that's my bestie!" Sho yelled and I turned to him and scowled. I turned into my human form, and put my head down.

"Now, that's a bad move Y/N," Senpai said.

"Is it?" I asked looking up now in my werewolf form. Senpai's eyes widened and he smirked at charged at me. He sank again, and this time I didn't jump high in the sky. He came out as I turned and was about to land a punch at me but I stopped him by my hand and flipped him over before he could use his quirk. he hit the ground with a huge thud, a gasp coming from the others.

"Alright, that's enough!" dad said

"What happened?" he said as he stood up and looked at me in shock.

"What you thought I was gonna fly up again. Well, no. See this could go on... you going underneath and I jumping in the sky. But instead, I beat you by finding the window I was talking about. After observing you brutally hitting my dum-dums..."

"Dum dums?" Kiri asked laughing.

"I saw that you go for the stomach, so thanks for my quick reflexes and werewolf strength I caught you while you were landing a punch where you need to stop your warp quirk and flipped you over again thanks to my wolf speed before you could activate it. But this was just luck, if we go again, I know that I will lose in seconds," I said offering my hand for him to stand.

He just smiled and took my hand and stood up as my classmates walked up and stood behind me, holding their stomachs.

"Damn, you guys are pulped," I said frowning as Sho came and ruffled my hair.

After that, we came to know about senpai's history and found that his strength is not related to his quirk and his quirk is something that we shouldn't be envious of. After that, we were dismissed as we changed and walked back to the dorms.

~TIME SKIP~

"IF YOU GOT TRASH, BRING IT HERE!" Katsuki yelled holding a big garbage bag.

"Thanks, Bakugo!" "Me too!" "Thank you!" "Merci~" "Arigatou"

"DAMN, YOU GOT LOTS OF GARBAGE BASTARDS!" He yelled as we girls laughed. We were sitting on the couch relaxing after a tiring day.

"Togata senpai's story of how he went from bottom to top is so moving," Mina said as I nodded.

"Yeah!" Toru said.

"I can't wait for my hero internships now!" Tsu said.

"I wonder... they are still figuring out what to do with the first years," Ochako said.

"For now we should wait for the go-ahead from Mr.Aizawa," Momo said running her fingers straightening her hair.

"Hey Y/N," Kiri said walking up with the other guys as Katsuki also walked up after throwing the garbage and sitting behind me, placing me on his lap and hugging me from behind.

"Hey Kiri, what's up?"

"Well, we guys were wondering... Mr.Aizawa said that Togata senpai was the closest to the number one including the pros, and since you beat him today unlike us, are you the strongest? Oh and also good job on not getting flustered by his nakedness" Denki said as Katsuki looked at me in shock.

"You beat the strongest student who is close to being number 1? AND YOU SAW HIM NAKED?" katsu asked.

"Well, yeah... but it was pure luck, and I had no choice Katsuki, it was his damn permeation quirk," I said ruffling his hair.

"And no I am not the strongest, I have a long way to go and learn a lot, so I hope these hero internships help in some way. As I have heard from Dad and other teachers that not everyone will get the internships. Only those who have caught the eyes of the pros and who they think capable will be called so just praying, I get one." I said as others just nodded. 

After a few more hours we all called it a day and went to bed. I went to sleep, remembering today's events and getting excited about the future!

Sorry for the delay, but 12.5K reads! Damn!!! Thanks a lot, guys, hope you guys liked the twist in this story. Next Up, is the Eri Arc! Ohhh MAhhh GAwwwddd! I love her so much and I can't wait to write this arc. Peace Out!!✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.8K 26
He blushed when he saw you smile brightly, telling him there was still hope out there somewhere. Arven thought he'd never fall in love with anyone, b...
171K 5K 30
𝐨𝐨𝐨. PRETEND PLAY! ˗ˏ ➶ BY HAYLEY!🐚 ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋ ██ ALWAYS YOU. . . " ☆ミ ██ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 neteyam and...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
566K 17K 45
Your best friend drags you to her favorite club and the second you step inside Music Room 3, you hate it. But you find yourself in a situation that y...