Transformers: Prime's Daughte...

By BeMine_YoursTruly

Life for you has always been a mystery. You never really knew why everyone was being so secretive and quiet a... More

Everything has a Beginning!
Chapter 2: Open Doors
Chapter 3: Revealed
Chapter 5: leaving
Chapter 6: Alone. . .
Chapter 7: A New Beginning.
Chapter 8: Capture for Questioning
Chapter 9: Fight for Survival
Chapter 10: We will be Waiting. . .
Chapter 11: We will rise.
Chapter: 12 (Secrets)
Chapter 13: Unlocked
Chapter: 14: Do we go home?
Chapter 15: Freedom is our Right. (Last Chapter)

Chapter 4: Brave

5.9K 180 39
By BeMine_YoursTruly

(A/N): Hey Everyone Reading! I love all of your support and I hope you like reading my story. Here's another chapter for all you! ENJOY!

Prime's Daughter (Chapter 4)

"Lennox, when do I get to go see my dad!" I asked excitedly, sitting at my desk finishing up some homework.

"I told you. After lunch, you have to eat." He said looking over me. I turned around in my chair.

"This morning you were making me drink that blue stuff, I'm not drinking that again, am I?"

"Ratchet said you have to, you are slowly changing. Now please, back to work." He told me putting my papers in my folder and walked out the door. Soon, I finish getting up and heading to the kitchen. Lennox sat there with Ratchet. I knew after he explained the Holoforms.

"Scarlet, come here." Lennox said motioning me over. I slowly walked over, nodding at Ratchet.

I looked at the food on the tray. It looked good but the cup with the blue liquid inside changed my mind. "Yeah Lennox I'm not that Hungry so. . ."

"What do I hear about not being hungry?" My fathers voice echoed, as footsteps came up behind me.

I turned around, he was walking up with papers in his hand. "Oh um . . . It's nothing dad . . . "

"If it's nothing then why don't you eat."

"See I had a big breakfast and I was thinking I could. . ."

"Yes?"

"Well I was thinking I could try to get my vehicle mode . . . ? " I asked shyly backing away from him. He sternly looked at me.

"You have plenty if time to figure that out my sweet sparkling." He answered, picking up the drink on the table.

"Optimus she sounds just like her mother doesn't she?" Ratchet commented. My dad motioned the drink in my hands.

"Indeed she does. Now Sapphire drink this, it's the life blood to all of us."

I moved the bottle up to my lips taking a little sip before deciding to just chug it all. "There I'm done, may I go now."

My father chuckled, "Yes you may."

"Thank you." I walked away from them as they sat there and talked. Turning right, I went into the East Hanger.

"IronHide, where's Lennox ?" Epps asked.

"Talking to Prime." He answered, motioning him in my direction. I quickly got downstairs just as my dad transformed in front of me.

"Whoa, whoa , whoa." I exclaimed, dodging big metal feet. I walked around till I was in front of Sentinel.

"Why is there a Human child in front of me." He exclaimed, staring me down. I transformed, walking over to my father.

"Who are you calling Human child?" I questioned him.

"Optimus, is she?"

"She is my daughter, Sentinel." Optimus said.

"That explains the exact symbols. Now how about a name."

"Sapphire." I answered, walking aver to the new cars Lennox brought in. My eye moved to the Eclipse, it had a custom paint job. It was pure white with blue, red. And silver streaks running down the sides.

"Ready to pick out your ride, kiddo?" Dino asked. I nodded my processors scaring the vehicle. I felt my frame move and shift. Transforming into my sweet new ride.

"You did it!" Lennox exclaimed, walking over opening the drivers side door. He lightly shut it so I could transform.

"Sick wheels kid." Dino commented, I looked over at my dad who had no facial expression. But I could tell he was proud of me.

"Lennox, Sam is here. He wants to speak to you." A solider said.

"Alright. Scarlet I need you to transform back into your human form and get in your room."

"Fine." I sighed, doing as I was told. I walked over to the door just as Sam entered. Crouching down by Ratchet, I looked across the room at all the military personal that walked in.

"Lennox, my coworker was saying something about the dark side, the dark side of the moon." Sam said, tapping Ironhides hood. He walked up the stairs as a lady walked towards him.

"Ratchet what's going on?" I whispered, seeing Him talking to her.

"You are suppose to be in your room, are you not?" He told me, as the lady looked in my direction.

"What is a Teenager doing on the premises!" She yelled, walking down the stairs with papers in her hand. "Kid wait!"

I ran until I was in the middle of the base. "Hold on!" I yelled, only to have her men corral me. They switched out there guns pointing then at me. The symbols on my arms glowed, showing that I was different.

"What is the meaning of this." She stared at me.

"I would advise holding your fire. You wouldn't want to shoot the daughter of a prime. Now would we?" Que said wisely, as the men held back their fire.

"What is going on here?!" She argued, walking closer to me. "You need to come with me right now." As she did a giant metal hand blocked her.

"Taking my daughter, is a bad move."

"Your daughter? She's a human!" She mocked, only making me mad.

I let myself transform, but I couldn't. It was like I was block by something or someone. "Scar, what are you doing out here, I thought I said. . ."

"Lennox, can you explain to me why there is a 13 year old. . ."

"14, ma'am" I corrected her.

"Don't call me Ma'am," She stated. "Now Lennox would you like to explain to me why there is a 14 year old girl in this top secret facility!" She stressed, pointing at me. I stepped back a little more, hoping to make an escape plan.
-
"Umm, about that. . . See Scarlet here, she is with me. I found her in a burning building. She has the symbols of the Autobots so Optimus took her under his wing for awhile." Lennox explained, taking a hold of my hand.

"Lennox we do not give authorisation to 14 year old girls." She explained, " I want her paperwork on my desk by this afternoon." With that she tuned away.

"I'm going to go check on the reports, now stay out of trouble. Okay, Scar?" He said walking over to his men. I took my orders and walked over to the entrance of the hanger. Military vehicles were going in and out.

"So I've seen a great opportunity in your eyes, young one. You are like your father in many ways." The steady deep voice of Sentinel Prime told me. "On Cybertron you would be in training and looked highly upon."

"Cybertron, is nothing but an abandon planet, earth is our home now." I said, facing him.

"You say that in that form but you are no human on this planet. "

"Sentinel." My dads voice said making sentinel walk over. Wonder what he wants? I went back to the entrance of the hanger seeing Sentinel and Optimus drive out.

"Scarlet, I need you to go bring this to Sam it might be useful information to him." Ratchet told me, handing me papers.

"Okay. How come I have too. Lennox said to stay in the area today." I told him, looking up with an honest face.

"Lennox will say it's okay. Just make sure to be safe driving. As of what Sideswipe has told me your getting the hang of it."

I nodded, "sure hope so. . . Now I'll just hand these to sam and head back. Okay." Walking away from Ratchet I snuck back around making sure to be sneaky. There standing by the door were some of the top men in Lennox group. So I decided to wait until the buzzer went off indicating it was lunch time for them.

Sneaking pass the guards I changed in to my vehicle mode. Driving I passes the back gate making them think I never left. Getting to sam's was a bit of a drive nothing to bad though. Turning into Scarlet I walked over to the elevator. "What room number did Lennox say?" I thought to myself.

Knocking on room 103. A strange man opened the door. "Who are you?!" A man in an accent said. I looked behind him and saw Bee, walking pass the strange man.

"Who it that?" Another man said who I don't recognise. Sam walked over to brains and retrieved papers.

"Who are you and who is he?" I asked, starting to walk towards Sam.

"Dutch get her out of here." The man said, as the guy named Dutch started walking towards me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him, Sam turned an looked at me.

"Don't! Scarlet is a friend, a high quality friend." Sam explained, he looked over at Bee.

"So how did you get in to this, did the Autobots look for your house too?," Simmons asked, watching me walk over to Bee."

"I was born." I told him as he looked at me questioning.

"Born? How?"

"Simmons remember Halo?, yeah that's how." Sam told him, as I made my symbols glow.

"Halo, you mean the Autobot femme who hooked up with Optimus after Egypt. Yeah, I remember her." Simmons recalled, making traces over my symbols on my arm. "Fascinating, absolutely fascinating!"

"Sam, Lennox told me that there's something missing to the deceptions plan. Maybe you can figure it out."

"Yeah, there got to be a reason why? Right? The Decepticons wanted Sentinel for something? They knew only Optimus had the Matrix to do so. . ." He explained figuring everything out in his head.

After figuring out what sort of plan the Decepticons had, Sam made me head back to base. "Sam, come on let me go with you I could help?"

"No, your going back to base. It was Lennox orders." He snapped back at me, only for the greater good of my well being.

"Fine." I sighed, walking to the door and leaving. The drive was boring back to base. Sneaking in I pasted all the military personal that guarded the entrance back in. I quickly transformed back into Scarlet.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" The one and only voice of Lennox asked.

"I was . . .," I was going to reply before his hand cut me off.

He pressed a finger on his ear piece. "Yes, . . . Hang on, yep are you for sure. Sentinel is the key? Gotcha. . ." He said into his ear piece as Sentinel pulled up.

"What's going on?"

"Sentinel is the key!" Lennox yelled running away from me. Hearing the buzz of a Carmero I turned around to see Bee pull up. I moved over to Sam who just got out of Bee. "Ironhide guard Sentinel."

"Consider it done," Ironhide answer.

"Lennox, Sentinel is the key. They wanted Optimus to revive him because only Sentinel can us the pillars. It was there plan the whole time. " Sam explained walking into the base before Sentinel stopped us.

"Indeed I am," he started looking off into the distance. "You see my fellow Autobots, we were never going to win the war." With that said he shot at Ironhide, who didn't expect it.

My blood boiled at the sight seeing Ironhide get killed. Hearing all the negativity coming out of Sentinels voice, I transformed. That was it, I thought, he's finish.

"Bee get out of here!" Sam yelled. I quickly transformed into my vehicle mood and ran to the interior of the base seeing Sentinel drive away with the pillars. My father showed up a little after that, the look of failure in his optics gazed at the destruction.

"Take a good look Optimus, this is all on you!." The head lady yelled, storming out of the base.

"No, no, no. . . ," I muttered, hearing my father sigh under the pressured. He lowered him self down, motioning towards me.

"Sentinel didn't hurt you, did he?" He asked, gazing at the symbols that showed on my face. Shaking my head in responds I touched his face plate. Quickly feeling the rush of energy go through my arm. Hitting my spark the signature told me it was my father. After I transformed, showing him.

"Sentinel doesn't want anything to do with me." I told him messing with the metal.

"Scar, right now you are not a positive threat to him. In time you will be, the daughter of a prime is a discuss in Megatrons eyes." He confirmed, motioning every word towards me. "Now, go find Lennox."

"But. . . What about you?"

"I must stop this. But please Scarlet go. . . "He motioned pointing to the set of stairs leading to the other hangers, where Lennox must have been. I changed back, walking away before asking him one last question.

"You know, Ironhide wouldn't be dead if you hadn't revived Sentinel?" I sassed, slowly picking up steep while walking.

He took in a low breath. "You should go. . . You'll be safer with Lennox."

I took that's as my signal to leave walking to the back. Lennox was with his team looking out over the destruction Sentinel made.

"The CIA is getting rid of the Autobots now." Lennox, whispered into the ear piece. The director slapped paper into Lennox chest.

"Their leaving." She said, walking over to the black SUV. Walking over to Lennox he looked up.

"You need to stay hidden for the next couple of days. She doesn't know your like them." Lennox explained, see him motion me to the SUV. "Were leaving for NASA in a few days."

"But. . . They can't just leave." I whispered. Seeing the lady walk over to Lennox, eyeing me.

"It's go time." She said, walking away toward the other vehicles. I got in the truck as Lennox did.

"Now your going to have to keep away from the beacons that detect energon signals." Lennox told me, as I nodded looking through the window.

"Lennox they can't just make them leave! It's not fair I just. . . "

"Crystal it's not up to us. The CIA has already issued a notice to get ride of the Autobots." He sighed, making me curl up into a ball.

"Not my dad." I cried, feeling tears fall down my cheeks. Lennox looked at me and sighed placing a hand on my knee.

"Look at me kiddo," he told me. I quickly glanced up showing him my teary blue eyes. "I made a promise to your father to keep you safe away from any harm or challenges you have to face. Optimus will figure out something I promise you that. Now smile for me okay. It's going to be alright."

( After the plane ride there. At the NASA base. )

I watched as we rolled up seeing all the autobots in a line driving up the air space drive. Sam was already there talking to the head lady. Glancing back I sighed feeling my spark quiver as my father transformer looking over the space ship. The uneasiness was stalking me in brood daylight. Lennox by now was working on the spaceships beacon on where it should travel to along with getting his team ready.

"Scarlet, right. Yes well, here you are miss." A soldier said handing me a letter. What is this? The letter was from someone unknown.

"Dear Scarlet P.

Hello. This is a security message from the Child Services Corporation. We have been notice that you are registered to William Lennox. For our offices to know that this is true send a birth certificate along with the bottom form fills out.

CSC Washington.

What is this? I stared at the letter, rereading it over. While putting it in my pocket I heard my name being called.

"Scar. . . ,?" Lennox asked, motioning me to follow him. "I think you should say goodbye to him. Seeing my father in the distance I winced. This was it no turning back.

"Scarlet. . . ," he started. "Earths leaders have summoned us to leave. If that is there request we must follow. There is no doubt in my spark that this is a wrong choice but I have no say amongst earths leaders. For you now, I need you to stay hidden from your true form. Be safe is one thing. I know this will be hard for you but I will be back sweet spark. I promise."

"You can just leave." Muttered, feeling lost and alone. He sighed, making me feeling his whole body shake. Seeing his servo reach down and lift my head up.

He whispered something in Cybertronian. I nodded seeing him walk away. Lennox walked over with a questioning look.

"What did he say?" Lennox asked, making me walk with him back to the vehicle. I shrugged knowing my fathers exact words.

"It was nothing. Just a cybertronian goodbye." I told him, getting in the SUV that was my ride back to the control center.

"Alright. Well. . . Your going back to the control center. I'll met. . ." He started only getting cut off by Sides running down the drive in his holoform.

"Wait!. . ." He yelled, as I hoped out.

"Sides you have to go. . . " Lennox argued.

"Just listen to me. . . Scarlet, you have to stay aware. Okay?" He huffed, as Lennox pointed him to leave.

"Okay Sides, you should probably go." I told him, getting back in the car as Lennox got in the drivers seat. Trying to buckle up is kinda though with your arm in a sling. Ugh! This is so fustrating.

"Having trouble there?" He glanced in the mirror, shaking his head at me. I was sitting there forcing the belt to go across my arm.

"Uh. . . I give up!"

"Here . . ." He said turning around to buckle me in like I was five. He chuckled seeing that I was clearly frustrated.

"Thanks. . . "

Lennox started the car as we drove to the control centre. "This still isn't right!"

"I know."

Parking the car we walked into the control centre. Agent Mehring was already talking to Simmons, probably discussing what's happening next. Sam was no where to be seen.

"5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . " I heard the guy announce, feeling my spark beat faster.

" 2 . . . 1 . . . Blast off." He finished, watching the rocket blast off leaving smoke behind. Everyone was intensely quiet, only the sound of the rockets engine filled the room. Not less the 5 minutes into launch I saw rocket being fired at the space craft. No!

Watching the rocket blow up made me wince. Lennox looked over at me, tears filled my eyes. Why? Why me? He quickly rushed over, putting hands on my shoulders. "Scarlet look at me."

"Oh no. . . " Epps voice said, making everyone look at me. I was in a trance, feeling my body close up on me. The pain from breathing hard, my family. Overwhelming.

"Scarlet speak to me!" He worried, my face not moving from screen watching the destruction of the space crash into the Atlantic.

Breaking from Lennox's grip I ran outside. I put my hands on my head and sat in the parking lot. "Why! Why did you have to leave me!" Out of everything that happen Optimus's words stuck out. The cybertronian he say was. . .

( "Your my daughter, rise to the occasion and take charge. I will be back. . . " )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
184K 3.3K 17
In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, will drastically alter her life. She freque...
52.1K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
144K 4.8K 35
Disclaimer: I DUNT OWN TRANSFORMERS. = = = = = TFP Fanfiction (w/ a little x Predaking) = = = = = "I'm sending you to a place where he won't be a...