Reincarnated as a Yandere Vil...

By cyberkvr

[Historical Reincarnation Series : Book 1] ※THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY. #RAYV: About a gentle kindergarten emp... More

🔘 Chapter 1: Nameless Book
🔘 Chapter 2: Another World
🔘 Chapter 3: Anastasius' Memories
🔘 Chapter 4: Meeting the Queen
🔘 Chapter 5: True Story
🔘 Chapter 6: The Younger Brother
🔘 Chapter 7: Life of a Butler
🔘 Chapter 8: Learning Magic
🔘 Chapter 9: The Prince Charming
🔘 Chapter 10: Tea Time
🔘 Chapter 11: The King is a ...?
🔘 Chapter 12: Social Debut
🔘 Chapter 13: Social Debut pt.2
🔘 Chapter 14: Leaving
🔘 Character Profiles
🔘 Chapter 15: Transferee
🔘 Chapter 16: The Principal & Class Rep.
🔘 Chapter 17: Clay Yoshioka
🔘 Chapter 18: Tour
🔘 Chapter 19: Dinnertime
🔘 Chapter 20: The Alchemy Contest (1)
🔘 Chapter 21: The Alchemy Contest (2)
🔘 Chapter 22: The Crown Prince
🔘 Chapter 23: The Alchemy Contest (3)
🔘 Chapter 24: Tears of the Heroine
🔘 Chapter 25: Tears of the Heroine (2)
🔘 Chapter 26: Background Check
🔘 Chapter 27: A Dream
🔘 Chapter 28: Lancelot
⚪Chapter 29: Knight Mentor
⚪Extra 0.1
⚪Chapter 30: Kiss
New Cover
⚪Chapter 32: Flustered

⚪Chapter 31: Meeting The Knight

32.6K 1.7K 748
By cyberkvr

Then there they saw Lancelot in a handsome knightly uniform, showing the most dazzling smile they've ever seen. Unlike Anastasius' calming pure smile, the man's smile looked a bit more wild and mischievous but his eyes offered the sense of perseverance and loyalty, the textbook appearance of a perfect knight, it had a whole different vibe that really strikes the ladies' hearts.

And among everyone in the field, those eyes were solely focused on Anastasius.

Anastasius looked back at him, slightly narrowing his eyes to study the man. Trying to remember where he had met him. And after a few moments, his eyes brightened up following a warm smile. He recognized him!

"Lancelot?" He asked out loud. Which the man answered with a sigh of relief, he was almost afraid Anastasius would forget about him after their first and last meeting in his Social Debut.

You see, Anastasius is a very warm person, you'll never see him get angry, nor too sad. Other than positive emotions, he doesn't express much in the other side of the spectrum. What more is that he's also probably the kindest man you'll ever meet in your life!

However, he treats everyone the same, which makes you have this feeling that he never really puts anyone in his heart.

It's almost as if...he's merely here to play around, to visit us maybe, like a deity. As though the life he's currently living isn't his and so he doesn't feel the need to open up his heart and let someone conquer it. Lancelot thinks.

This does not mean to say that Anastasius is selfish, double-faced nor is he not true to himself. It just means as it is. In fact even Charles knew this already, he spent the most time with Anastasius beside Lucas after all.

But instead of feeling repulsed, it makes one more afraid, insecure even. They're afraid that Anastasius will just slip away one day, deciding to leave everyone without much though, disappearing into nowhere wearing the same smile he wears everyday.

Not aware of the many hearts he will break if he ever did so.

By now only Lancelot and Charles had observed this personality of Anastasius that even the man himself didn't notice. This explains Charles' possessiveness towards him, and Lancelot's diligence to be the best knight in the world that even Anastasius would never forget.

"I'm honored you still remember this small subject, Young Master Anastasius." Lancelot replied with a bigger smile now.

Everyone gasped in surprise. This guy Anastasius is not really someone to mess around with... How come he has so much connection with powerful hot men!? They all thought.

Anastasius wore a helpless smile, "I'm just Anastasius here while you're our mentor. Please don't use honorifics!" He said, blushing slightly out of embarrassment.

Lancelot only let out a hearty laugh before answering, "Okay, Okay, Anastasius."

The lesson started with a warm atmosphere. Probably because Anastasius' shy appearance is very therapeutic, affecting even his classmates who didn't have much opinion about him.

The noble ladies sat in the nearby gazebo, happily watching the boys demonstrate Lancelot's lessons in front of them. And while the boys does their little demonstration in the background, Lancelot kept his attention to the ladies, explaining the steps to them.

He really wanted to make them try self-defense because out of everyone, they're the ones who need it the most. People might think "But they're noble ladies, no one would dare hurting them!" But Lancelot can only shake his head. They didn't know how common physical and sexual abuse are especially in arranged marriages. And most of it continues on secretly, hidden under layers of makeup. Those abused women can't even tell their parents about it out of shame or fear of disappointment!

So Lancelot even planned on looking for a female knight to assist them and give them appropriate clothing for training. But the parents refused to let their precious daughters do the "manly works" and look "disgraceful" in front of their reputable male classmates who may or may not be their future marriage prospects in the future.

Lancelot witnessed his mom get physically abused by his father everyday when he was a child, and he continued to watch his mother not being able to do anything but to take it. So now, he's really focused on teaching all about self-defense to these young ladies.

Anastasius watched Lancelot with admiration in his eyes. This image of Lancelot trying to teach the girls in his class some self-defense reminded him of the time when he saw him crying in a corner for not being able to see his mom for the last time. You can see how he wanted to protect these girls the way he wasn't able to protect his mom. He's gonna be a great dad someday. Anastasius thought to himself.

"Can I do the last set of demonstration?" Witnessing Lancelot's dedication also made Anastasius want to do something to help this advocacy. After all, he also actively advocates for Women's and Children's protection in his past life too.

Seeing Anastasius volunteer for a demonstration made Lancelot happy at first, but remembering the last set of the self-defense, he dared not to.

"Why not?" The younger asked, unconsciously pouting.

Because I would have to act like touching you indecently and I can't do that to my future master!

"It's... I will choose a more suitable person for the demonstration instead. Rest assured and pay attention too, okay?" Because who knows how many wolves are there lurking around you!? Especially that Black Prince!

Even though he wanted to help, Anastasius can only sullenly return to his seat. "Your arms are too thin! I think Mr. Lancelot is only afraid of hurting you. Don't fret too much!" Brittany comforted him.

He didn't remain sad for too long though, for after just a few demo of self-defense in front of him, his sad expression immediately turned into awe. And now he's cheerful again.

The Classes ended quickly for everyone. It actually lasted longer than most of their academic classes but because they had fun, they didn't notice the time.

It's also their last class for the day so as soon as it ended. Lancelot used this opportunity to invite Anastasius to the school's sun parlor with the excuse of 'Informing him about the current happenings in the Clarimiéres Kingdom.'

And because it includes family matters, Brittany decided to head out first as to not bother them with their discussion.

The sun parlor is less busier than usual, probably because it's already around 5PM, the classes have already ended and most students would rather play with their friends than rest here after already sitting for the whole day.

"I never saw you again after my debut. I thought your father punished you, I was worried too." Anastasius said, while pushing a tray of cookies to Lancelot's side. It's true that he was really worried, he thought what if instead of helping him, he made it harder for him instead? He tried to get news from him through Icarus but he only said Lancelot is training for something, and he should not be interrupted.

"I was training to be a knight then. It's true that I was punished, I even got kicked out of the family. But your father granted my request of remaining in the palace to train as a knight.

As for why you weren't informed, we're just afraid you would feel burdened knowing what my father did to me after that incident, so we agreed on me not showing myself to you until I become someone that you wouldn't be worried about.I'm sorry for keeping this from you for so long." Lancelot said, bowing in his seat.

Anastasius stopped at his tracks. So that explains why Papa always looked like he's having a constipation when talking about Lancelot. While Icarus wouldn't budge even by how many times I urge him for more information.

Noticing Anastasius' hesitation, Lancelot felt bullets of sweat forming at the back of his neck. "Are you mad?"

With this question, the younger snapped out of his thoughts, "No, no. I'm actually glad. Because I think rather than staying with you abusive father, it would really be better for you to move away. I just hope no one treated you bad in the barracks.

But still! You should've at least told me about it!"

Lancelot only smiled, So he's not mad. To be honest, he was kind of hoping Anastasius would get mad at him for keeping him in the shadows all this time. Because then he would know that he really has a spot in Anastasius' heart.

Although he also knows this dream is a bit too far fetched. They didn't have much interaction after all.

"I'm sorry" He just said while laughing.

Thir conversation went longer than they expected. Lancelot told Anastasius all the things happening in his family. He learned that the King is overseeing an invention in their laboratory, something that got to do with effective long distance communication for obvious reasons. While the Queen found a new hobby which is collecting paintings, for it reminds her of Anastasius. And lastly, Lucas, who got into a fight.

"Fight? How is he? And, and what is it about?"

Lancelot smiled, seeing his anxious expression. "He got a new knight, since he's now being trained for the Crown Prince position, and let's just say that... they started off on bad terms."

"How bad?"

"Well, the knight is someone the King found on an excavation site in an empty island. He looked like a wild beast then, almost killing the King when he got near. His fighting skills piqued the King's interest so he offered him the job.

But knowing Lucas' temperament, as soon as he met this unbending man who doesn't obey even the King himself..."

Anastasius nodded, understanding what Lancelot is trying to say.

"I'll make sure to write to him later." He said while hiding an amused smile. He's looking forward to hear his side on this story.

Their conversation continued on, talking about Lancelot's experiences in the barracks, laughing at the man's jokes and playful antics, until they felt a very cold and domineering presence behind them.

"Don't Mentors have more important things to do? I don't think hanging out with a student after class is one of them."

It was Charles. Wearing his devilish business smile that didn't reach his eyes. Emitting this dangerous aura that's enough to make a person with weak magic collapse. But of course, since the two person in front of him had strong magic ability, it didn't affect them that much, however that cold stare of his still sent shivers down their spine.

"Charlie! Did you have a bad day?" Anastasius asked with knitted brows and worried eyes, while tugging Charles' uniform slightly. This adorable appearance of the younger, especially his sentiment, immediately calmed Charles down.

He smiled gently at Anastasius, slowly bringing his hand on his fluffy hair to pat, before he slid it down to his neck to caress. Anastasius, who was a bit ticklish, felt his cheeks warm up. Unconsciously, he snuggled the side of his face against Charles' wrist, like a kitten.

The nape is one of a person's weakest spot so it's natural to get defensive when it's touched by someone. So seeing how Anastasius didn't flinch, but instead even snuggled against him made him happy. I want to kiss him... He thought.

Lancelot watched the two with three black lines forming on his face. 'At least try to hide the love in you two's eyes! Oh, my poor heart.'

Author's Note:
I missed yall ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ I'm sorry for always ditching this account huhuhu

I'm okay now!! Thank you for your warm welcome I love u guys sm!!

I will now be working on TAMP's new update for my nasty friends out there HQWHSHSJSJSFFKSJS

PS. I already laid out a timeline for this story to motivate myself into writing ^^ And that timeline already covers until the last chapter!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.6K 11
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE MATURE VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE WHOLESOME VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION I ON MY PROFILE.) Yo...
4.3K 219 37
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...
1.4K 97 11
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
745 20 41
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...