I Found My Forever-- NOI X RE...

ZeeZaw-YeeHaw द्वारा

There was a little error when I was creating the cover. Just ignore the background text at the bottom. Thanks... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-- Past the Crayon Door
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
COMING SOON. . .
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Sixteen! (Legit)
Chapter Seventeen
The Note of Nope.
Siiiiigh [A/n]

Chapter Fourteen

1.4K 40 22
ZeeZaw-YeeHaw द्वारा

Chapter 14:

--------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

---

I'm sitting in the living room, tapping away on my phone, when Noi suddenly bounds around to my side. I look up and see that we're actually alone for once. He reaches his hand up and pokes my head.

"Do you have horns?"

I chuckle, "Yes, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know-- I just thought humans might have severed them from your head when you first got here. We saw that once."

I look at him suddenly, very confused.

"Wait, where did you see that?"

"Here on E-arth."

"Ummm.... I don't think you did?"

"But we did! Really! They were talking about something weird, and then they just took off their horns!!"

I think about it really hard for a minute.

And I realize that there was a convention around here a few weeks ago.

"Ohhh, you must've seen --- okay. I get it now."

"O...Okay." He smiles, "So can I see your horns?"

I blush.

"P-pardon?"

"You said you had horns, but I've never seen them, so I'm interested!"

"Noi... You're basically asking to see the Daemos equivalent of a woman's boobs."

He blushes immensely.

"I didn't-- N-no, it's not like-- that's not what I meant!!"

I turn my body around on the couch to face him fully, giving him a teasing smirk.

"Oh, suuure. But let me ask you this-- now knowing what that means, do you still want to see my horns?"

He covers his face with his hand, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"No! Well, actually, kind of... But I'd understand if you won't let me now!!"

I burst out into a fit of laughter, making Noi peek through his fingers, confused.

"Oh, you're so precious, Noi. Of course, you've passed my test. You can see my horns."

"R-Really?"

"What horns?" Asks a sudden voice.

Our heads quickly spin around to see Asch-- as well as Rhys and Lief -- standing outside of their port entrance.

I gulp, rising to my feet by instinct.

"A-Asch!"

"What are you two talking about?" He barks.

"J-just talking! That's all!" Noi sweats.

"Nothing really that interesting."

"You two have been spending quite some time together... Why?"

Asch sets a glare on the two of us and Rhys squints our way, probably suspicious.

"I don't see how that's any of your concern." I snip back.

"Because Noi, along with all the others here, are my men. You could be mind-washing with him for all I know! Interfering with our plans!"

"How am I interfering? And what plans? Besides, you're the one being nosey!"

"Considering the topic we overheard, I believe we have the right to know what you were talking about," Rhys adds in.

"That's awfully suspicious of you..." Lief raises, hands already on the handles of his blades.

"Guys, it's nothing. Really." Noi tries to reassure but all the boys have their eyes on me, completely ignoring him.

"Just come out with it! Not that hard for a human." Asch says, as Lief has his blades out and is stalking towards me.

All of a sudden Noi comes up and puts a defensive arm in front of me.

"W-we're courting! I'm courting Sorceress Juliet!"

Everyone gives a shocked, disbelieving look. Then, Asch steps forward, outraged. He grits his teeth while Lief and Rhys are still in shock and glares at us.

"Come again?"

"W-we're courting!!"

"You damned temptress!!" Asch shouts, a slaughtering look in his eyes. I can tell that he's ready to kill me. But he doesn't, and the only reason for that is because Rhys steps forward, coming between us.

"Is that true, Sorceress Juliet?" Rhys asks calmly.

I sigh and push Noi's arm back down.

"No, it's not."

I give Noi a reassuring look before I release the charm that's hiding my horns. With the magic I've been concealing from everyone all this time, it finally feels right to let my horns show. Like a mountain of pressure has been relieved. I smile at them softly.

As they see my horns, their eyes widen.

"What in the...?" Lief stumbles.

I let out a sharp breath, "I'm a Daemos, alright? I've been keeping it from you guys, and Noi knew, but he was only trying to help me out. But, now you guys know, so ..."

There's pure rage written across Asch's face. He looks like a volcano ready to erupt. He charges straight at us, past Rhys, his hands up with fireballs forming. Aimed straight for Noi. Before he could send out a fiery ball, I summon a ball of water and shoot it at the Prince. In the quick split moment, he is drenched in water, his fireballs gone--- he just looks like a mad wet cat now.

"Where did your loyalty to me go, Noi?" Asch grumbles. "Why didn't you tell me something this vital?!"

Noi looks down, looking defeated.

"This is not his fault so you can stop that! I told him not to tell anyone. And now you can see why."

Lief puts away his blades and crosses his arms. "I will admit, that's something-- being able to hide like that and none of us knowing except little Noi."

"Hey! I was onto something, at least!" Asch yells.

"Not really." Lief huffs.

Rhys nods, "Indeed. I had no idea you were a Daemos-- the thought never even occurred to me..."

"Thanks?"

"But since you're a Daemos, what are you doing here on E-arth?" Rhys questions.

I sigh, having to explain myself again. "When I was in Daemos a long while ago-- before any of you were born, I found this book full of sacred spells. Turned out the book was missing and the royals at the time believed I stole it. So, I became a fugitive and had to run to Earth, where I met Ava."

"If that was as long ago as you say, then why haven't you gone back?" Lief asks.

"I've gotten used to it here. You guys would know, it isn't all that bad here." I hum.

"Hey!!" Asch shouts, "Do not ignore me!!"

"Awww, does little Prince need a nap??" I ask.

He turns to me, enraged once more.

"You will not disrespect me! I am the prince of all Daemos!!"

"Well, you're not the prince of me." I snap.

"Oh please, you're probably too weak to be a Daemos!! If you really have been here for as long as you claim, then your magic would be long gone!!"

"Did you not just see me disarm you? You're still drenched in water!"

"That is enough! Pity on the both of you." Rhys sparks, stopping our argument from going any further.

I sigh, pinching the frame of my nose, feeling utterly upset. Noi seems to notice as he rests his hand on my leg. Asch growls under his breath, but Lief turns the Prince away.

"Prince Asch, we should gather Pierce and return to the halls to discuss this new information." He advises.

Rhys nods, "Indeed, that would be the wisest course of action at the moment."

The three start for their port, when Noi stands up, ready to follow. But Rhys places a hand on his chest, gently pushing him back.

"Not you. You stay here with Sorceress Juliet. We will call for you if you are needed."

"Oh... Okay. Sure, yeah. I'll do that..."

Rhys nods again for Noi's sake and follows the other two out of the living room. I instantly feel crushed. But not for my own mind- -- I feel crushed for Noi's. All he wants is to prove himself. But they never give him the chance. I sigh, standing up and going to him.

"Noi...?" I mutter,

He sighs before turning to me with a sad smile.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I reach out and wrap my arm around his.

He lowers his head with a tender gaze nesting in his eyes.

"I'll be fine."

An idea lights up his face-- even if it is just a little.

"Hey, can we go have our second date now? I kind of want to do that again..."

I can tell he can use a distraction, so I answer with a cheerful, supportive smile. I tighten my arm around his and pull him close to me.

"Sure. Let's go have another date." I affirm, "But you'll need your human clothes this time."

"Alright. I'll go get them."

---------------

Author note:

ZeZee:

Hey guys! Just me today! I finished this one on my own. But Valby sends their love and thanks for all your support!!

Hope you're all enjoying and keep an eye out for the next chapters!! 'S bout to get hot and feisty up in here!!!

A-ciao!! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.2K 112 5
He loves you Fifty Different Ways
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
37.6K 824 61
If any of you are competitive swimmers you will understand this book. If you want to add your swim story or random things to this book message me. My...
3.6K 99 11
So yeah you read the title. I have never seen a Wattpad fanfic of Aphmau SMP. Its always Mystreet/Minecraft Diaries/Inner Demons. So I shall be the f...