more than a friendship | tubb...

By leahswonders

"i like you y/n." tubbo admitted. "awh i like you too tubbo." y/n said with an oblivious smile. "no y/n i l... More

one more month
chill stream
gaming with jake
packing day
birthday party
our new home
feelings
me too, maybe
no you
lets go
a/n pls read!!
thats right
announcement

can we

5.3K 147 139
By leahswonders

y/n's pov

i woke up at 9:44am and remembered all the past events of last night. although it didnt go great, niki helped me understand that i truly do think my friendship with tubbo can be so much more and i hope he can forgive what i did yesterday.

after getting up i decided to take a quick shower and get ready for my day. its now almost 10:50 so i assume the boys would be awake by now unless they stayed up playing games. as i was walking downstairs to eat breakfast there was a knock on the front door, so i went to answer it.

"hello ?" i said as i answered the door before i could see who it was.

"hey y/n." tubbo said once the door was fully open.

i smiled and said, "oh hi tubbo, tommy, come in."

the two of them followed me inside and i asked if they ate which they didn't so my mom made them some eggs so they could eat with us.

"what do you guys want to do today ?" i asked them.

"i told jake yesterday id help him make his twitch today." tommy said very matter of factly.

"i thought dream and phil were helping him ?" i asked curiously.

"they are, we're going to be in a call with them but since im here it'll be easier." tommy said taking a bite of his food.

"okay, i guess its just me and you." i said turning to tubbo.

"yeah.." tubbo said nervously.

"we can just hang out in my room if you want ?" i suggested to tubbo.

"sure yeah." tubbo said agreeing.

after 5 minutes tommy left upstairs to go help jake with twitch, and after 10 me and tubbo went upstairs to my room. at first we were just sitting across from each other just daring the other to break the silence first.

"so abou-" me and tubbo said at the same time.

"you first." we said together again.

we both started laughing from how dumb the whole situation was.

"im sorry about yesterday." i begin.

"i was just scared, ive never liked anyone like this before and i didnt know how to respond, but i really do like you and, im sorry if i made you feel like i didnt." i say sincerely.

"its okay y/n ill admit i did think you didnt like me and just said all that to reject me, but im glad you like me because i like you too." tubbo says which makes me happy.

"now that we're on the same page, do you have any questions you want to ask me." i say with a slight blush on my face.

"yes, y/n can we officially be more than friends, will you be my girlfriend." tubbo said with a blush and a smile on his face.

"absolutely." i say with a smile as i got up and wrapped my arms around tubbo tightly.

"thank god." tubbo said laughing.

we laughed for a bit then started talking about what happened after tubbo left my house yesterday. apparently we both called people and those people both gave us the same advice for each other.

"i find it funny that i called niki and you called wilbur." i said giggling.

"yeah because tommy was no help." tubbo said laughing.

"id assume so, wait- lets prank him oh oh lets tell everyone what happened but say we're not friends anymore." i said laughing hysterically.

"okay okay ill go get tommy and say we have to leave and you text the group chat." tubbo said laughing the same.

"okay." i said catching my breath from laughing.

tubbo then got up and walked to the door, "bye y/n." he said as he left, "bye tubbo." i said smiling.

i heard tommy say "wot" and "why" then a few seconds later i heard the front door close and i walked over to my window and seen the two boys talking.

tubbo was behind tommy and i heard my phone ringing and seen tubbo slide his phone into his pocket. when i grabbed my phone i seen he was calling me, so i answered and muted myself so i could hear what was happening.

"what happened in there ?" tommy asked concerned.

"well we changed our minds." tubbo said sounding sad which made me laugh.

"what are you on about ?" tommy said sounding like he wasnt sure if it was a joke or not.

"we decided we dont like each other anymore, we also decided we shouldn't be friends anymore." tubbo said now sounding heartbroken which made me feel sad but i started laughing when i remembered he was joking.

"you're not serious are you ?" tommy said now stopping in his tracks.

"yeah its over, she even said she was going to the smp." tubbo said and i rolled my eyes from how dumb that sounds.

"wait really." tommy says as he turns around and look at my window causing me to fall on the floor so he doesn't see me.

"yeah." tubbo said sniffling, wow hes good.

"oh im sorry mate." tommy said sadly.

tubbo looks behind him at my window and i take that as my que to jump in and say its a joke.

"oh its such a bummer isnt it." i say laughing making tubbo laugh.

"wait what." tommy said looking around for me.

"yeah im leaving the smp and never speaking to tubbo again." i say now laughing like a maniac.

"yeah y/n is no longer my girlfriend." tubbo says laughing as he brings his phone out of his pocket.

"yeah its official me and tubbo are breaking up." i say through laughs.

"whats going on ?" tommy says sounding tired of us messing around.

"you guys can come back now tubbo." i say smiling.

"okay, come on tommy ill tell you on the way bye y/n see you soon." tubbo says.

"bye tubbo." i said as i hang up.

i wait 5 minutes for them to finish walking back then i hear a knock and let them inside before the 3 of us go back to my room.

"so you both are dating ?" tommy asks as he sits down on the edge of my bed.

"yup." i say sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"we just wanted to prank you." tubbo says giggling and sitting next to me.

"now lets prank everyone else." i say and take out my phone opening the "smp family" group chat.

"what should i say next ?" i ask the boys.

"oh say something about us saying we liked each other yesterday." tubbo suggests and i nod.

"okay now lets just say our feelings changed." tubbo says laughing.

"okay." i said also laughing a bit.

"now ill say that we aren't friends anymore." i suggest.

"yeah say that!" tubbo says laughing.

"you two are having fun with this huh." tommy says.

"yeah." me and tubbo say at the same time laughing.

"oh what do i say to wil ?" tommy asks

"uh say you were with jake but when you left i was crying." i said smiling.

"okay." tommy says.

"uh now ill say im leaving the smp." i say.

"okay now we can say its a joke." i say laughing then tubbo and tommy laugh too.

"hey what was that for." tommy said and i just laughed.

"can i tell them ?" tommy asks.

"sure." tubbo says.

"tommy we're just sitting." tubbo says laughing.

"yeah its not like we're making out we haven't even been dating for a day yet." i said also laughing.

we then told everyone we just wanted to mess with them since we thought it was funny. then philza asked if we were going to announce it and me and tubbo both decided we would wait.

we spent the rest of the day just talking and hanging out with each other. about 4 hours before tubbo left tommys dad came to pick him up, then when tubbo went home and we were on call till 3am when i had finally fell asleep.

A/N okay i hope you all enjoy this chapter and also what do you think of the texts? should i continue doing it that way or the way it was before. anyways thank you so much for all the reads! <3

1352 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.1K 86
Y/n and Tubbo have been best friends since they were born, but both of them have feelings for eachother. Will they stay friends or be more than that...
6.2K 123 18
"I guess you're that girl our landlady was talking about, it's nice to meet you!" ● When Finnley Reed moved into her new apartment, she wasn't expect...
50.2K 2.3K 21
⚠️⚠️THIS IS PLATONIC ⚠️⚠️ Loads of oneshots about the Sleepy Boys (Phil, Wilbur, Technoblade, Tommy+Tubbo) These are probably mostly gonna be about W...
3.6K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...