Wings of Fire Lemons | Rare P...

violetrose84

Uncommon, rare, or non-existent pairings will be posted here. Slow updates. I don't take requests. Еще

Winter x Glory
Turtle x Icicle
Clay x Moon
Strongwings x Glory
Tsunami x Peregrine
Snowfall x Riptide
Flame x Fem!Turtle
Blaze x Cirrus
Peacemaker x Fem!Jade Winglet
Narwhal x Moon

Fem!Deathbringer x Addax

3.7K 22 52
violetrose84

"Ugh, I hate the desert." Deathbringer complained as the blistering evening sun beat down on her. The Nightwing assassin flew quickly over the desert as she headed toward one of the camps Burn's soldiers were stationed at.

"I don't know why Morrowseer keeps giving me assignments here," she continued. "I'm almost 100% sure he knows how much I hate the sand! Though that's probably why he keeps doing it." She added bitterly. 

A couple days ago, Deathbringer was tasked by Morrowseer to assassinate a troublesome Sandwing general by the name of Sandstorm. She was told that he was currently resting in a camp near Burn's stronghold after a tough battle, so she headed there first. Unfortunately though, the few days she had spent travelling were some of the hottest days she had ever experienced in her life, and her water rations were going down quickly as a result of it. This was why Deathbringer was flying as fast as she could, so she could reach the camp before she ran out of water.

"I knew I should have listened to Morrowseer's lectures on how to survive in the desert!" The Nightwing thought. "At least I'm almost to the camp, though." Deathbringer dropped down as it came into view, flying low so she wouldn't be spotted. As she drew closer, she eventually stopped flying and started to walk instead, so her wingbeats wouldn't be heard. 

A few minutes later, the assassin finally arrived at the camp. She hid carefully behind some rocks, drawing her wings in to make herself as small as possible. She then slowly peeked out, in order to analyze the security of the place.

The camp was small, with around 7 tents for the soldiers, and one larger tent for gatherings, Deathbringer guessed. She counted at least 8 soldiers, with Sandstorm inside one of the tents, meaning that there were at least 9 dragons inside the camp. Deathbringer raised an eyebrow at the lack of dragons. The battle must have been tougher than she originally thought. 

Deathbringer noticed that there were only two dragons that patrolled around the camp, and that they took roughly 1 minute to complete a full circle. More than enough time for her to slip in undetected, Deathbringer thought with a smirk.

Her analysis complete, Deathbringer got ready to infiltrate the camp. She waited until the two Sandwings patrolling were out of sight, then silently made her way to the entrance. After slipping in, she headed toward Sandstorm's tent, which she guessed was the one with the golden markings on them. Unfortunately though, as she drew nearer she saw that there was a guard standing right outside the tent, meaning she couldn't kill Sandstorm without taking him out first. Deathbringer growled in frustration.

"It just couldn't be easy for once, could it?" She muttered. The Nightwing moved silently to a different position as she studied the guard. He was muscular, obviously, with strong arms and legs. He looked to be around 20 years old, as he still had a bit of youth present on his face despite being an adult. He also was tall enough for Deathbringer to only reach his neck halfway, even though she herself was taller than average. One detail that stood out to her however, was how handsome the Sandwing was. Handsome enough for Deathbringer to almost drool at the sight of him. 

"Hot damn," she thought as a smirk formed on her face. "That guy's almost as good looking as I am!" Deathbringer then blushed slightly as a dirty thought suddenly crossed her mind.

"Should I seduce him?" She considered. "I haven't tried to in a while, but I've been feeling pretty pent up lately. It will definitely be more fun then knocking him out, that's for sure." Deathbringer thought about it for a few more moments, before looking back at the guard, checking him out. "Yup. That settles it, I'm seducing him. Probably going to regret it later, but there's no way I can resist a bod like that.

Deathbringer then spent the next minute dusting off any sand on her body and in her scales, before she decided that she looked good enough.

"That'll do it!" She thought. Deathbringer probably didn't even need to clean up, as she was confident that with her pretty face, wide hips and fit, muscular body, there was no way the Sandwing guard would refuse her. She had standards though, so she did it anyways.

After psyching herself up, Deathbringer slowly walked out from her hiding spot, and revealed herself to the guard. He did a double take when he noticed her, shocked that a Nightwing was right in front of him.

"What the- who're you? How did you get in here?" He cried. Deathbringer winced a bit at his volume, praying that no one heard the commotion and went to investigate. She put on her flirtiest smile, and spoke.

"I'm just a dragon looking for a good time, that's all," She replied. "And I see one right in front of me."

The Sandwing relaxed a little, the initial shock wearing off, but he still looked at her suspiciously.

"You're a Nightwing." He said. Deathbringer resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"So what?" She responded. "I'm just looking for a little 'fun', if you know what I mean."

The Sandwing snorted. "Fat chance! Nobody knows anything about you Nightwings. What're you really here for? Intel?" He accused. Deathbringer growled, finally losing her temper.

"You moron! I'm literally offering you free sex, and you're refusing?" The assassin yelled. The Sandwing's eyes widened at this.

"Hey, I didn't say I was refusing!" He protested. "It's just not everyday a Nightwing comes into your camp and throws herself at you!" Deathbringer scoffed.

"Whatever. Do you want to do it or not?" The Sandwing thought about it for a moment, debating the pros and cons of the situation. There was zero reason for him to even consider trusting Deathbringer, but alas, he was too simple minded to care. And judging by the way he started licking his lips and the lustful look in his eyes as he stared at her, Deathbringer could guess what option he would choose.

"Well, it has been pretty... lonely around these parts lately." The guard said huskily. "I wouldn't mind some 'fun' to spice up my day." At his response, Deathbringer smirked and swayed her hips as she walked up to him.

"Good choice," she said, voice sultry. The Nightwing then placed a claw on his chin, lightly moving his head down toward hers slowly. "My name's Deathbringer. What's yours?"

"I'm Addax." He answered. 

"Addax." Deathbringer tested out the word. "A handsome name for a handsome dragon." She then surprised the Sandwing by pulling him in and pressing her lips against his.

"Mm!" Addax stiffened for a moment, before relaxing into the rough kiss. Deathbringer moaned, as Addax placed a talon on her hips, rubbing her sides up and down. It was only when he pressed his tongue against the Nightwing's mouth, asking for permission to enter that Deathbringer finally pulled away, blushing and gasping for air.

"Well, as much as I would like to continue, what do you say we continue this somewhere a little more... private, hmm?" She asked, still breathless. Addax grinned.

"Oh, but of course."

The Sandwing led Deathbringer to his tent, and before she knew it, he pinned her down onto his bed, and pressed his mouth to hers again, shoving his tongue inside her. Deathbringer moaned as he explored her mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck. He trailed his talons up and down her sides, moving lower and lower until a claw brushed over her wet folds, eliciting a gasp from the assassin.

"AH~!" She moaned. Addax smirked at her reaction. 

"You like that, huh?" He teased, rubbing her entrance. Deathbringer continued to moan, lost in pleasure at Addax's skillful talons. 

"F-fuck!" Deathbringer exclaimed, as Addax suddenly inserted a claw in her pussy, thrusting in and out slowly. She cried out, as he began gradually inserting more claws into her, increasing his pace. The Sandwing peppered Deathbringer's neck with kisses, biting her neck softly as she tightened her arms around him.

At this point, the Nightwing was a complete mess. All she could do was moan loudly as Addax slid his claws in and out of her, and covered her neck with kisses. Eventually though, Addax couldn't take it anymore, as his cock was throbbing and dripping with precum in anticipation. He changed positions so he was standing over Deathbringer, his member hanging over her mouth. Deathbringer blushed as she stared at the large tool in front of her.

"Hmm, impressive~" She purred. Deathbringer wrapped her talons around his member, and with a gasp from the Sandwing, started stroking it.

Addax let out a groan of pleasure as Deathbringer worked her expert talons on his cock. She massaged every inch of it, not leaving any spot untouched. She started to speed up gradually, stroking faster and faster until Addax's cock was fully covered in his precum. It was at this moment that Deathbringer suddenly, without warning licked the tip of his member quickly with her tongue, drawing out a sharp breath from the Sandwing.

Pleased with the reaction, Deathbringer decided to skip the teasing, and engulfed his cock fully with her mouth, the large size almost making her gag. She swirled her tongue around as she sucked, bobbing up and down quickly as the guard above her moaned in ecstasy. She sucked and sucked, stroking the pink tool with her talons until eventually she stopped, pulling back as she gasped for air.

"Huh, wow. You taste really good!" She breathed. "But I think it's time for the main event, don't you agree?" She moved out from under Addax, as the Sandwing's blushing face grinned. 

Deathbringer motioned for him to give her space, and when she had it, he was treated to a spectacular sight as she laid down in front of him, with her face down and her ass high in the air. Addax stared, completely transfixed on the large, plump flesh in front of him until Deathbringer impatiently wiggled her hips a bit, breaking his trance. It took all of his self control not to mount her right then and there, and fuck her brains out.

"Well? Don't keep me waiting!" Deathbringer prompted. "Oh! And please do it in the smaller hole. No offense, but I don't trust you to pull out in time." Addax eagerly nodded.

"Fine by me!" He replied. The Sandwing immediately got to work on preparing the Nightwing. He put a claw into her hole, which caused Deathbringer to flinch a little at the strange feeling. Moving the claw around the tighter entrance, Addax eventually added another, in order to stretch it further. Deathbringer hissed at the slight pain, but didn't complain. After a minute, Addax pulled his claws out, satisfied that she was ready. He mounted the smaller dragon, ready to dive in.

"Ready?" He asked the Nightwing. Deathbringer nodded.

Addax needed no further encouragement. He pressed the tip of his member to her hole, and slowly pushed in. 

"Oh~" Deathbringer gasped, as the large tool slid into her walls. Addax let her recover for a moment, before slamming the rest of his cock into her, eliciting a yelp from the Nightwing.

"AH FUCK~" She moaned, as Addax began thrusting in and out of her. It was a tight fit, but the Sandwing's cock was already lubed up with saliva and precum, so it slid smoothly in and out of her. The assassin was pounded mercilessly as Addax began speeding up, slamming his member into her as she cried out in pleasure.

"Ah- harder! Do it harder!" Deathbringer shouted, uncaring of who might hear. Addax obeyed happily, increasing his pace and thrusting into her even harder then before. Deathbringer moaned in ecstasy, as the large cock inside her massaged her walls roughly. Addax did the same, Deathbringer's tight walls pleasuring his member greatly. After a blissful while, Deathbringer could tell that Addax was getting close to his limit, as he was losing more and more control of himself, his thrusts becoming wilder and less rhythmic. He grunted, as finally, with one last slam, he buried his member balls deep inside her, and came.

Deathbringer groaned as Addax's cum filled her to the brim. They stayed like that, as the Sandwing's cock slowly stopped spurting seed into her. After a few seconds, Addax pulled out, and collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion, panting heavily. Deathbringer however, wasn't finished with him yet.

"Oh no you don't! I didn't even finish yet!" She smacked the Sandwing's arm. Addax groaned in annoyance in response. But before he could retort, Deathbringer promptly sat on his face instead.

"Why don't you make use of that mouth of yours for something other than talking?" She suggested. Addax hummed, too tired to argue, but not tired enough to resist the temptation. He shoved his tongue inside her wet folds, exploring the unused hole enthusiastically. Deathbringer moaned loudly as her climax drew near, already close from before. Eventually, after a few seconds, the Nightwing's body shivered as she reached her limit, her walls clamping down and her juices flowing freely. After her climax finished, she got off Addax's face, and lied down next to him, content.

"That was great," she praised. "You were much better than I expected, no offense. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll drop by again!" She looked over to the Sandwing, only to discover that he was already fast asleep. Deathbringer sighed, and got off the bed, standing up and gathering her things.

"Well, that was nice, but it's time to do what I came here to do." She declared. She opened the flap of the tent, peering out carefully. "Hope no one heard me," she muttered. After confirming that no one was outside, she slipped out quietly, and headed to Sandstorm's tent, intent on doing her job.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

351K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
4.6K 47 37
Willow finds herself alone in a new world. A dragon she meets tells her that she isn't a human after all and is a dragon instead. A royal one at that...
28.7K 111 13
Get yo holy water, bleach. And suggestion list. Just Smut & stuff **!! THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ALTHOUGH I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE READING...
21.4K 227 26
Various Lemons, nothing more to say. Other than, fuck you Wattpad, this won't stop me! (Every character is 18+, to avoid misundarsting. Original Auto...