Akatsuki x Child reader (Y/n'...

By LoveAnime4ALiving

Y/n was founded by Konan and Pain when they were on their way back to the base. When she get older pain will... More

Start
A Hokkaido wolf?
Academy
meeting the Uzumaki family
So they're back
Training
Himawari and the crew
The Academy Test
Team 25
The Hidden Test
The Talk
Akuyami Village
Incoming Chunin Exams
The deal
A real mission
Who Are You?
It's time for the Chunin Exams!
1st phase
2nd Phase
Preliminaries and meeting with the past Jinchūrikis
Last Phase
It's not your fault
What now?
We're here!
You have changed
First awaken
Into the Past
7 years
Join us!

Momiji Sensei's Training plans

1K 21 16
By LoveAnime4ALiving

(credit goes to me)

~Night time~

You walked out of your room, ready to meet up with your team, Konan walked up behind you placing a hand on your shoulders

"Momiji make their training hard." Konan laughed.

"I was already planning that," Momiji smirked.

~To the leaf village with Boruto~

Boruto grabbed his backpack that was filled with things he might need.

He opened his door slightly and looked around to see if everyone was in their room.

He tiptoed downstairs so he could go get his shoes. When he made it to the last step it made a loud creak sound.

Boruto flinched up and looked behind him. He saw no one so he continued his journey to the front door.

When he passed the kitchen, He felt a close present behind him. He quickly turned around and saw his mom glaring down at him.

"What are you doing up at a time like this?" She whispered angrily.

"I'm getting some water, my throat is dry." He smiled nervously.

"Then why do you have your clothes on?" She crossed her arms.

"I slept in them without myself knowing, Come on mom. You know me," Boruto held his arms out.

"The backpack?"

"The wha-whoaa, I really didn't know I had that in my hand. I'll put it up once I get my water." Boruto sweat-drops.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup.

'How am I going to go out of the door? Do I really have to have a parent that really hates Y/n and her family?" He sighed.

An Idea popped up in his head. He put the cup down.

"You're done yet Boruto?" Hinata asked.

Boruto did a cross with his fingers and made a shadow clone. He used the smoke to go past his mom. He grabbed his shoes as he was running and quickly opened the door. He shuts the door quietly as possible.

"Boruto!" She yelled his name but when the smoke came up she noticed that he was still there in front of her.

"I'm right here, mom, you don't have to yell my name like that. You'll wake up the whole house." He smiled and put the cup in the sink.

"Oh.." She looked at him confused as he walked past her.

He walked upstairs and into his room. He closed the door.

"I guess he wasn't leaving.." She mumbled and walked to her shared bedroom, where Naruto is at.

'But to make sure.' She activates her Byakugan and looks through the wall.

She doesn't see Boruto's chakra. She clenched her fists and went to go wake up Naruto.

"Naruto... Naruto!" She was whispering his name. But he won't wake up.

"Naruto!!" She yelled in his ear.

He jolted up awake and looked at Hinata with widened eyes.

"I'm up!"

"Boruto is gone," Hinata said with her arms cross.

"He's gone?" Naruto tilted his head.

~With the rest of the group~

"Boruto, Sardara, Why are you guys barefooted?" Metal Lee asked.

"Well if you have parents that have special eyes then you'll understand." Sardara sighed as she put her shoes on.

"I think my shadow clone has disappeared already... I hope my mom won't use her eyes." Boruto mumble.

"Let's hurry before they see us then. I don't think they will see us once we go into the hideout." Inojin said.

Everyone nodded and started to walk out of the village.

"I can sense another talk with the adults again." Chocho sighed.

With everyone that had the same thought sighed along with her as they started to jump onto the trees.

~With Naruto and the others~

"So those brats left again?" Sakura sighed as she placed her hand on her forehead. "And it's past midnight.."

'It feels like I'm getting Deja Vu' Sakura slowly shook her head side to side.

Hinata looked outside the village with her byakugan inactive.

"They're still close but it looks like they're moving fast"

"It feels like we're playing snake and mouse," Orochimaru laughed.

Lee ran out of the village, yelling.

"METAL LEEEE"

"That idiot, don't yell!" Sakura followed him. Everyone jumped on the trees too.

'That kid..' Sasuke thought.

~back to the group~

"Lee I think that was your name being called," Inojin told him nervously.

"I-I know.." He mumbled.

"Well, that's just a sign for us to go faster!" Chocho said as she started to go faster with all her might.

"We're dead!" Boruto yelled as he went faster but then he misstepped.

But Sarada grabbed him by the arm and swung him back on the tree.

"Thanks, Sarada!"

"Just keep going!"

The group kept going until they heard a familiar voice.

"Boruto!!!"

"That's mom!! I'm dead!!"

Shikadai looked behind them and saw the parents were right behind them.

"Dammit.." he started to look around.

He then looked down and saw you. You were running on ground level.

You looked up and motioned your hand towards you.

Shikadai looks back forward to the group.

"Hey drop down to ground level!"

"What! Are you crazy!?" Lee yelled.

"Just do it!" He dropped down and everyone followed him.

They saw you as you were running into a bush.

"Come on and lower your chakra" You whispered to them

They followed your orders.

When the adults dropped down they looked around.

"Just come out already!" Sakura yelled.

When she said that, a rustling sound of a bush was heard in front of them.

'Momiji what are you doing!?' You yelled to her in your mind.

'Let me go or you'll be flying' She looked at you with a serious stare. You slowly let her go.

Momiji walked through the bush and sat in front of a group of people.

"Where are the kids? We know that you can talk." Hinata said.

"I have some questions for you," Momiji spoke calmly.

"You better answer them truly." Then Momiji looked at Naruto. " Or the Hokage will get it"

Naruto walked up to Momiji but Sasuke stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he gave him a hard stare.

"I just want to try something," Naruto simply said as he got out of Sasuke's grip, and continued to walk over to Momiji.

He crouched down to her level and stared at her. That's what it looked like on the outside but on the inside is something else.

Momiji was in the nine tails' domain. But it is the real version of her.

"So we meet again, foxy." Momiji laughed.

"Don't call me that," Kurama pouted.

"Come on, Your queen is giving you a nickname," She smiled as she was pawing at his gate.

"You give everyone a nickname, Stop that!"

She laughed. She looked down and looked at Naruto who was looking at the two confused.

"What do you want Uzumaki Naruto? Surely you didn't bring me here to just have a reunion with foxy here." Kurama Growled.

"What are you planning to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n, What are you going to do when she's weak enough to not control you?"

"Isn't it obvious Uzumaki? You have seen it with your own two eyes when you were a kid, or do you want me to jog your memories about one tail sandy? Or I can give you the memory of your parents with foxy." Momiji smirked down at him.

"You mean-" Naruto's eyes widen.

"See? Now you remembered. Now since you forced me to be in here, I'll give you 1% of punishment, since I met up with foxy I'll go easy on you." Momiji's eyes started to look dangerous.

Kurama's eyes widened.

"Naruto brace yourself!"

~outside of Naruto~

"What are they doing?" Ino asked as everyone but Sasuke looked at the two confused.

"He's talking to her." Sasuke crossed his arms.

Out of nowhere, Naruto held onto his stomach and fell to the ground. He started to cough up blood.

"Naruto!" Everyone yelled. Sakura ran up to him and moved his arms away from his stomach. She started to heal him.

"Hold on Naruto." She mumbled as she tried to understand what's hurting him.

"What did you!?" Hinata yelled as tried to hit Momiji.

Momiji simply dodged and did a counterattack that only sent her to a tree.

Everyone got into their fighting stance.

"I changed my mind, I don't want to ask questions anymore, I'll just wait and see." Momiji walked back to the bush and commanded the kids to use shadow clones, then to run away.

They all hesitantly nodded and did what they were told.

Rock Lee ran up to the bush and saw that the kids were there but he kicked all of them since he knew that they were all shadow clones.

He sighed. "They're gone."

Hinata got up slowly and punched the tree that she landed on, which had fallen by her punch.

Naruto slightly sat up.

"You alright Naruto? Sai asked.

"I'm fine.." He mumbled.

"What happened there?" Sakura asked

Everyone looked at Naruto, as he sat there quietly.

"I-I don't know," He put his head in his hand. "She said something about 1% punishment. But all of it happened way too fast, for me to see what she did."

~In the hideout~

"What did you do to my dad?" Boruto asked Momiji.

Momiji looked at Boruto and looked away.

"Nothing that'll kill him."

"That was not cool Momiji.." Chocho said as she crossed her arms.

"He forced me into him. I barely touched him. All I did was raise my chakra level. He couldn't take it so he coughed up blood." Momiji explained, then she looked at the whole group.

"So, don't question me again. I won't hurt your loved ones, but that doesn't mean that I control the things around me. If they attack me first, then I'll hit them back. Alright?"

"Ok," Everyone nodded.

"Ok," Momiji got on the couch and started to stretch. "You guys take a break for now" Momiji laid on the couch.

"Ok, what can we do?" Inojin asked.

"Get the rest of your sleep in, You have rooms in here." Momiji fell asleep.

"Really!?!" Everyone besides you yelled.

"Yea, I almost forgot" You laughed.

"Ok, which one is mine?" Boruto asked.

"You'll know, trust me, I designed them myself!"

Then everyone started to scatter.

An hour later, everyone was asleep.

~ 3 hours later~

Everyone yawned as Momiji rushed the kids outside.

"Alright, we're going to a village today! This training will take up to almost two days, depending on how fast we get this skill down."

"What village are we going to?" Mitsuki asked.

"The Akuyami clan" Momiji. "It's their village," Momiji answered. Everyone looked at her confused.

Momiji sighed. "The Akuyami clan is a powerful clan, and is dangerous to go there."

"Then why are we going into a dangerous area?" Sarada questioned her.

"It's a part of your training, You guys will learn how to track intense chakra, from a far distance. But anyway, Aku stands for evil and Yami stands for shadow. They also have special eyes. It's called Shijigoku." Momiji explained. (The picture above)

"Is that the most powerful eyes?" Shikadai asked.

"Good question Shika, but we don't know yet," Momiji smiled.

"Then how can we go to a village filled with dangerous people and not knowing what they're capable of?" Lee asked.

"It's called experimenting Lee, recording your enemy's actions, attack patterns, and finding their weaknesses."

"But Momiji-Sensei isn't this a bit dangerous to call this training?" Chocho asked this time.

"Nah, I'm not like other senseis I'm not scared of you guys getting hurt. If you are close to dying then I'll step in to save your sorry asses." Momiji started to walk west.

"Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
904K 55.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...