Goddess

By harrystiles123

What if the younger sister of Thor and Loki comes to Beacon Hills? She's faced with monsters and the supernat... More

New School
Jeep Secrets
Party Night
Risk or Reward?
Hidden Secrets
Exercise to death
Detectives and Revenge
Bus Injuries
Strange Motels
Is there still hope?
Currents
Derek? Love?
Chess
Guardians
Painful Memories
Save Us
Side Effects
The Doors Ajar
House Break In
Pranks and Pain
Missed You
Party Time
Hospitals and Sleep
Void And His Dove
Chaos Walking
Asylums + Love
Crazy Baby
Black Tape
Fake Tears
You could never hurt me
We're Just A Bit Chilly
An Angel
Love You So Much
These Are My Brothers
Sorry He's Fangirling
Mexican Skulls
Why Did You Do It?
Young Derek
Cheerleading + Strangling
Vixen Tricksen
Claws
Teasing Lacrosse Games
I'll be back soon
Game Plan
The Septor

Bitch Im A Godess

4.9K 124 32
By harrystiles123

Rage. Anger. Pain.

These are three things I have dealt with through my life, over and over again. My people. Friends. Family. Every single one hurt but this time it's different. I feel like a bull staring at a red flag and I'm ready to charge ahead and we all know how it ends for the bull. Allie is- Allie was my sister and he stole her from us and no one gets away with that. She may be safe from everything in Valhalla but she's there to soon, even though she will be surrounded in gold and riches due to her bravery. Her loyalty and friendship to me.

I'm stood in the middle of the woods my eyes shut and hands spread by my sides, the rain beats down onto my skin. Droplets swaying through my hair, my eyes open glowing like small stars. My breath pants and the trees shake mercifully. Animals cry into the night feeling my mourning pain.

"Brothers! Please, give me a sign! I've never helped so helpless, so weak! I don't know what to do!" I scream while closing my eyes and searching the dark voids of my mind. I feel my brothers knives about to stab me backs, why won't they help me. How could they be such snakes in the grass. I scream in anger and the sky's rumble again.

"PLEASE! I'm your sister! I miss you and I need you! Give me anything, tell me your okay! Tell me your alive! Tell me how to fix this." I shout through the field, my voice breaking through my sobs. I fall to my knees and my hand runs and tugs at my hair. I sniffle and try to catch my breath and I am about to stand up to leave.

A hand is placed on my back.

I jump up quickly creating a knife sharp root in my hand and hold it to the unknown persons throat. The moment my eyes land on his short golden hair and sky sapphire eyes, I smile and wrap my arms around my brother. He soulfully laughs and his arms wrap around my waist lifting me up a little to his life. I lean back with glistening eyes and give his face a small slap.

"I thought you were fucking dead! You pulled a Loki on me!" I giggle as I point a finger into his chest. I study his strong features and his short hair with a confused look.

"I know but I'm here now, we needed to make sure we weren't bringing the wrong person back. That Dove chick is loco in mindo!" He sing while twirling his finger beside his head. I nod my head at his decent but still annoying explanation however in my heart I knew he was protecting our people.

"Where's Loki?" I question him, wanting to embrace my older brother and find out what his thoughts are on everything. I mean he is a sly fox, tru trickster king. I also just wanted to hear a sly remark or an embrace.

"I'm right here sister," a low voice replies from behind me. A bright smile raises on my lips and turn from Thor and straight into Loki's arms. He hugs me quickly and tightly, he has never been one for affection but I'm an acception. Even though I was the strongest sibling, I was always in my brothers shadows.

"I missed you both s-so much. I thought I lost you li-like Allie," I whispers taking turns at glancing at the two before bursting into tears. Father always told us to be strong in these situations but my emotions always dominated me. My brothers wrap there arms around me.
"It hurts so much."

"I know sister, but we always find away through it. Together." Thor states confidently however feeling a stabbing pain watching his sister break infront of them. She had always had a tough upper lip and this Allie girl must have been close to her if she was in such sorrow. I wipe my eyes and take a long breath before giving them both a small smile.

"It's nice to see you two getting along with one another, your not your usual bitchy selves with a sprinkle of sass." I comment which makes them roll their eyes and shake their heads, stepping away from one another.

"Nope, we hate each other's guts but we are getting along for you, so don't get cocky or I'm on my way." Thor scoffs at his brothers words and gives a sarcastic laugh before whispering a small 'I hate you more." My smile grows seeing my brothers teasing each other, I truly forgot how much they do it but that's who they are and who I missed.

"Let's go home and figure this out." Loki says wrapping an arm around my shoulder as a beam rains down from the sky. It's like sun rays on your skin; nutritious. It was empowering and peaceful. My hair glows and my skin begins to feel spirited like it had once before.

"After all of this your explaining yourselves, cause even though it's nice to see you, I'm still a little pissed. Also I wanna hear the gossip," I announce loudly as we fly through the sky and are surrounded by colour.

—time skip—
I'm currently sat in the library with my brothers and all my favourite food surrounded me. I moaned at the taste of the fruits on my plate, I mean strawberries on earth are good but the fruit here are just magnifique!

"So this thing that possessed you boyfriend, is a fox?" Loki asks me with confusion in his voice. I nod and watch Thor move quickly and lift a hand towards me, making me glance at it with a muddled look.

"We both have had lovers get possessed. Welcome to the club, however Loki would never join cause he has issues." Thor jokes while I slap his hand and Loki hisses at his brother with venomous eyes.

"Don't worry Loki I bet we can find you a girl or guy who is into all of whatever it is you call it." I tease while giving his cheek a poke. He pushes my hand away and flips me off making my hand grab my chest and make a painful face.

"Anyway my point is. Aren't you like Mother Nature? Animals and all of that, why not just control him into jumping off a cliff or something?"

"Because my boyfriend might die along with him Loki, I can't lose him. Not him." I whisper the last bit missing the sarcastic voice of my boyfriend. His loving lips. His amazing personality. I'm so head over heels.

I'm cut off as Thor pushes a book towards me, showing me the page he is on cowering a little at what my thoughts would be. The page shows a past tale my father had experienced and I remember listening to his battle stories but this was definitely not the one I wanted to see. It was a tale of sorcery and magic, that only the strongest Gods could posses. I could extract the evil from the body, completely obviate the dark spirit. However there is a possibility I could be taken with it.

"Brother stop, she can't do this!" Loki says ripping the book from my hands and standing up to put it back on the shelf. My fingers twiddle amongst one another as I sit there in thought. Father found a way to survive but he never told us how, said it was a secret he would explain when we were older. However I never got to hear it.

"My family is down there, I can't let that dick take anymore of them. I love you both so much but we are meant to keep all worlds safe no matter what. If I die doing this and then he's gone forever then I'm happy with that. It means I would have fulfilled my role." I explain to them grabbing each of their hands. We sit in silence and embrace it. They nod there heads slowly and I smile sadly standing and kissing their cheeks.

"Be the strong queen you are. We're both proud to call you our sister." Thor shouts to me, raising a fist and sparks fly between his fingers. I lift up his new and improved axe before chucking it to him over my shoulder hearing his loud laughs.

"Mother and Father would be proud too." Loki adds on before I leave the door. I stop and take a breath before turning and running to them both. I wrap my arms around there necks pulling them down.

"I love you brothers," I whisper before making my way out of the room.  I run to the bridge, I crate a teleport to the school after searching for everyone. The barrier opens, I lift my hands beside me showing the multicoloured fog around my hands and smile before walking through.

—time skip—

"Divine move. Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the Oni. But me? Me? I'm a thousand years old. YOU CANT KILL ME!" Void screams through the halls.

I smile and appear behind the fox smiling and tutting. He turns and sees me while taking a visible gulp watching my glowing eyes burn with anger and uninvincable strength. I take steps towards him and fake a pout.

"Try 1700 mother fucker!" I laugh before throwing a ball of fire at him. He falls back a little before lifting his eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"That's it? My my my sweetheart. I expected more." He edges on.

"I was just warming up." I state while moving my hand up and around me extracting some of the suns powerful rays, some of the stars forever burning fires, the cores raging heat. I feel all of it in my body and feel as if I'm floating. The power euphoric as it enters my body and lifts me off the ground, my eyes piercing into the now shaking fox. My skin is printed with golden designs and am surrounded by an angelic glow. I scream and raise my powers towards the fox and watch as he is held down with the power. Choking on it tortuously.

"You thought I was some weak little girl? Someone who couldn't do anything? Well watch me now, all that pain you feel. The pain you once loved is eating away at you. You took everything from me! Now I'm going to take everything from you including your love. You wanna know why?" I ask dropping to the floor and shorting another ball at him.

"Because I'm Jasmine fucking Odinson!" I strike at him again watching as he slowly disappeared at his feet.

"I'm a protector!" I fire again as it makes its way up its legs.

"A princess!" I push both hands out now.

"A God!" I'm now on my knees holding his throat as he screams in pain. His eyes become watery as he carry's on losing himself. He takes a breath closing his eyes and before he is completely obliterated by the stabbing magical knives of her power, he whispers something.

"I love you my dove." He whispers before completely disappearing under my hands. I fall forwards and everything stops glowing and I feel myself grow dizzy. I watch as a bug flies from the smoke, my hand snaps up and grabs it in my hand setting it on fire. I watch as it's ashes fall to them ground. As each black flake hits the ground I see snippets of something.

"Father?" I whisper seeing him at the end of the hallway. I stand carefully in fear of being tricked again but watch as the scenery of the school disappears around us and it's like clouds of white lace. Valhalla.

"It's me daughter, I'm here," he confirms with a smile and a nod of his head. My heart swells and I sprint into his open arms. I cling to him and feel another pair of arms wrap from behind me. I turn and see my mother and smile as my hand grasps my mouth.

"Mum? Omg it's you. I c-" I start but am interrupted as she grabs my face and shushes me. There faces are filled with completely happiness, at the sight of their now grown daughter.

"You don't have much time with us, so let us just talk ok? My daughter we loved you more then the moon and sun misses the sky, but we had to leave. It was our destiny, our fait but look how you have grown into a strong woman. That secret that I had kept about being alive was the willingness to risk yourself to keep everyone safe. Only someone who truly cares and is selfless enough is deserving of the power. That's why I wouldn't tell you, because if I had there would be no risk." He explains to me.

"Jas you have always been our strong flower lasting through the storms and now you will make a wonderful queen. Just like we knew you would from the moment you were born." My beautiful mother whispers to me before kissing my cheek. I  open my mouth to speak but she places a finger on it before pointing to the side of her.

"Hey Jas," I hear her recognisable voice. Allie. She walks towards me and wraps her arms around me. I sob into her shoulder and pull away seeing her just as angelic as before. For some reason I'm happy that I get to see her like this, like herself.

"I'm so sorry Allie," I whisper to her but she shakes her head and smiles at me.

"Don't be sorry, never say sorry to me Jas. I had a really wonderful and amazing time with all of you guys. I got to find love and made new friends. Bonded with my dad more. Got to learn about myself and I had you and Lyds who made me laugh every single day. Please don't say sorry to me."

"I'm so happy we met, I never had a sister and you were an amazing one."

"Just take care of them for me okay? Give me some peace at mind and just know that I'm always here and I'm okay. I'm with my mom and I'm always watching you guys. I love you all so much." She says while hugging me in her arms again. I turn back to my parents and hold Allies hand.

"Just know I miss you all so much and I never don't think about you guys and how much I love you." I express as the light starts disappearing from around us. I watch as my parents and Allie disappear into blue little butterflies. They fly around me before dispersing and into the atmosphere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 145 39
Stiles and his friends finish their Senior year at Beacon Hills Highschool. They all drew closer to each other as more than a team but also a family...
1.9K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
10.1K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...
37.3K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...