i can't help it, the sequel (...

De smellydoodoo69

this is part 2 of my book i can't help it. if you havent read the first part please do!! A continuation of t... Mai multe

ONE: Push
TWO: Hate
FOUR: mall
FIVE: Africa

THREE: babysitter?

289 10 0
De smellydoodoo69

The Next Day

Penny-

I sat at the end of the bed, watching James roll around in his crib. My eyes were heavy and sore from my tears last night. Michael never joined me for sleep, I think I upset him. Although that wasn't my intention I was just upset. He's probably awake by now, maybe in the studio. He didn't come in to brush his teeth either.

James' eyes fluttered open while a sweet smile grew on his plump face as he saw me.

"Morning my baby." I whispered and lifted him out of his crib.

I peaked into the living room while searching for Michael. The pillows were smashed while a blanket laid in the couch. He must've slept there. I walked into the kitchen to get myself some food, my arm aching while holding James.

I heard the front door open followed by the sound of footsteps walking into the bedroom. He's back. This morning was quiet and almost awkward. I didn't like it.

I held my coffee in one hand and James in my other arm and walked back to the living room to sit down so I could feed him.

"Good morning." Michael said behind me while he passed the living room.

"Morning." I called back to him.

I walked back into the bedroom to change James' diaper. I could hear Michael open the door and step in.

"What happened last night?" He squeaked and walked towards the bed while I set James back down into his crib.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"So you crying and pushing me away is nothing?" He said angrily.

"Yes." I raised my eyebrows and walked into the closet.

My hands ran across my clothes while I searched for something to wear. I felt Michaels hands creep around my waist while he pressed his body against mine. It was hard for me to stay secretive when his whole being was just pulling me open. His head rested on my shoulder.

"Please talk to me." He whispered. "You were crying so loud all through the night. I could hear you from the living room! All I wanted to do was come in here and hold you but I didn't want to make you more upset."

I stayed quiet and pulled a sweater off the rack.

"What happened?" He turned me around. His deep brown eyes pulled me in to him. "You didn't need to hide yourself when I saw you either." I bit my lip in nervousness. "I've seen every inch of your body. You don't need to hide yourself. You're beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

My chin began to quiver. His eyebrows furrowed while his hands gripped my face. "Baby..." He whined.

I scrunched my face and fell into his arms. "I hate myself." I whimpered and gripped onto his shirt.

"No no no... don't say that." He held onto me.

"I don't feel like me." I sniffled while his shirt grew wet from my tears.

"I know baby. I know it's hard. But just let your body reset. You went through so much. Remember what I talked about yesterday?"

"But..." I hiccuped. "This is different."

"How is it different?" He backed up and held onto my shoulders.

"I hate my b-body." My hands covered my face while I cried.

"Penny..." He hugged me again. "Penny your body is perfection. You're a goddess!" His hands rubbed up and down my back.

"No it's not! I'm like an elephant!" He giggled.
"Don't laugh at me!" I pushed him away.

"No baby. It's just that... you're not an elephant. Even if you were one you'd still be beautiful." His hands gripped mine. "Of course you gained some weight, you had to accommodate another human being in your body. And don't you dare say anything about your stretch marks. They look sexy. Your body is perfect." He shook my hands. "And from what I saw last night, it's even more beautiful than before."

"How am I going to go back to modeling?!" I huffed.

"Just because you look different than before doesn't mean you're no longer a model."

I blinked up at him and sniffed a few times. My eyes were burning and tired. Just as I finished crying, James started. Michael quickly pulled me into another hug.

"Let's go on a few dates. We haven't had time to ourselves in awhile. It will be good for us and especially you. We can go shopping to find you some new clothes that make you feel pretty... if you would like." He said quickly.

"We can't leave James alone."

"Then we will find a babysitter. Come on baby, you need this. You need time to love yourself." He pulled me away and looked deeply into my eyes. I slowly nodded.

Although, I was scared to find a babysitter. We can't trust anyone alone with our child. Especially since it's Michael Jackson's child, people may do bad things.

"I love you very much." He whispered and cupped my face with his large soft hands.

"I love you too." I huffed and rubbed my eyes.

James stopped crying for a moment so Michael took the time to press his lips against mine. His arms pushed my body into his while my hands wandered around his neck and head. His tongue traced my lips before I pulled away. I knew he would end up wanting more.

"We cant have sex yet Michael."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I know, I just miss you." He whimpered.

"I'm right here!" I giggled.

"No I miss having all of you. I miss being able to show you my love. I love loving you!" He smiled but it quickly faded when James began to cry again. I kissed his cheek and walked towards James' crib.

Dinner

I sat at the dinner table with James in my lap. I swallowed my mashed potatoes and waited for Michael to join me at the table.

"It's smellin good down here!" I heard him say while he slid on the wood floor in his bright yellow socks.

"Mashed potatoes, broccoli, and grilled chicken tonight."

He groaned and sat at the seat next to me. James reached out for him and squeaked. "Hi little one!" He smiled while I handed James to him. He kissed his head and sat him on his lap. "You got a lot of curls little guy." Michael giggled and pulled at his coils. There was a glimmer in Michaels eyes that showed pure love and care.

"I think we should go on a vacation." He said.

I set my fork down. "A vacation?"

"Yeah. We have been home for awhile. It's getting a bit cramped don't you think?" His hand gripped James' chubby foot.

"I suppose." I nodded. "Where were you thinking of going?"

"Maybe somewhere in Africa." He raised his eyebrows. "Only if you feel comfortable. I know James would have the time of his life!" He smiled. "Which hasn't been that long yet now has it?" Michael kissed his cheek again.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." I smiled. "Do you wanna watch a movie tonight?"

Michaels hand reached over the table and rested on mine. "Of course! How about the Bodyguard?"

I curled up next to Michael on the bed in the movie theatre. James rolled on his tummy below our feet while the movie played. Michaels hand ran through my hair while I listened to his soft heart beat.

"Remember when I mentioned going on some dates?" He whispered.

"Yeah."

He adjusted himself to look into my eyes. "Have you thought anymore about getting a babysitter?"

I pursed my lips. "Not really..."

He smiled. "Does it make you nervous?"

"A bit. But I suppose if we interview them and see how they are with James it may be okay."

"Good, because I already found the perfect babysitter. Her son is a huge fan of me too." He raised his eyebrows.

"Shes a mom?" This comforted me. Knowing that a mother would be taking care of my child when I couldn't have me a calming feeling. "Can I meet her?"

The Next Day

I sat in the meeting room of the hotel. Michael held my hand while he sat beside me. James laid on my lap and slept quietly.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, I am Pia Bhatti." She was short and had bright red hair. Her smile was bright and her eyes were kind.

"Hi Pia." I said. Michael had already spoken to her previously but I wanted to be able to talk to her myself. "Where are you from?"

"I'm from the Netherlands." Her hands were held in her lap.

"I love the Netherlands." Michael smiled.

"So how old is your son?" I asked.

"He's 8 years old, and one of Michaels biggest fans." She giggled.

I smiled "How could you not be?" Michael blushed next to me, his thumb rubbed my knuckles.

I asked her many questions, as many as I needed to gain a bit of her trust.

"Would you like to meet Omer?" She asked.

Michael smiled widely and nodded. "Of course!"

A small child with dark hair walked in. He looked like a little Michael. He wore loafers and a red button up shirt just like Michael too. His eyes grew wide while he stared at Michael.

"Hi Omer." Michael smiled. "Come here." He held out his arms and hugged Omer tightly.

"I love you." Omer whispered.

"I love you too." Michael giggled.

I looked up at Pia and my heart grew big. She's hired.

Continuă lectura