DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

95 5 1
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki jumped out the window, she was on the second floor, so the fall wasn't bad. Hama stuck her head out the window and looked down at Itsuki with her Byakugan on, "Itsuki, where are you going?!" She yelled, Itsuki ignored her older sister and ran off.

Hama would find her eventually, even a fool would know that but Itsuki didn't care, she needed to find him. "Akane. It means red. That's what you told me, you were named Akane because have red hair and red eyes to match." Itsuki told herself, running over to the koi pond, she stared at the fish as they danced together in harmony.

One was red the other was black with a white spot on the top of its head.

Haruko and Kai found her staring at the fish, "Itsuki!" Haruko breathed out and ran over to her, Itsuki just stared at her with no expression on her face.

"Suki... we're you're friends, you can tell us anything." Kai placed his hand on her shoulder and Haruko nodded, "We can tell you all about our first assassination." Haruko suggested and sat next to Itsuki.

Kai smiled and sat on the other side of Itsuki and rested his head on her shoulder, Itsuki stared ahead blankly, "Akane..." She spoke, grabbing her friends attention, "he was a good friend, I thought he was dead but... when before I passed out after reaching Mobami soil I saw him... he looked so beautiful, so calm. He was the one who took me back here, I don't know how but- it was him.... I touched him and he was real, he- he spoke to me! I need to find him."

Haruko and Kai looked at each other with widened eyes, they spoke to each other but both didn't say a word, Kai broke the silence, "Itsuki... did you hit your head?" He asked, those words infuriated the girl and she gritted her teeth before spitting out, "Why doesn't anyone believe me?!" She stood up and faced her friends, "I saw him! I saw him with my own to eyes, I didn't hit my head..." Her fingers dug into her scalp and tears fell down her eyes, "I saw him!" Was the last thing she said before she ran off once again.

"Itsuki wait!" Haruko called out but she was long gone, the girl turned to the boy and frowned, "Why did you say that?" She raised her hand motioning to slap him and he flinched, "Haruko, she's going crazy. Maybe it was the mission she isn't the Itsuki remember." He sighed, and Haruko looked down, "Maybe it's family issues, Hama will calm her down, she always does." Haruko said before and Kai nodded, "Yeah."

I am not crazy. I am not crazy. I am not crazy?

Itsuki saw Hama standing before her, "Suki!" She deactivated her Byakugan and ran over to hug her, "What's gotten into you?" She shook her before hugging her again. "Come on Itsuki, let's go home mama and papa are waiting for us." She smiled softly and the little sister followed her back home.

Hama opened the door and there stood, no one. "Oh, yeah they're with the Council right now." Hama walked in and turned over to smile at Itsuki, "They'll be back soon don't worry."

Itsuki rolled her eyes, "Mmhm." She walked off, heading towards her room, she threw the bags on the ground and flopped onto her bed and sulked.

A light knock made Itsuki grumble, Hama slowly walked in and smiled, "There's this guy I met, I'm thinking about asking him out." She smiled and Itsuki sat up and looked at her, "Who?" She asked, Hama sat next to her on the bed and smiled widely, "Shimizu."

Itsuki titled her head, "Hey... I've heard of him before. He's Haruko's cousin!" Her eyes widened and the girl with the pearly eyes smiled and nodded, "Yeah, he's so sweet and kind. I met him a few months ago. We were thinking about getting married." Itsuki raised an eyebrow, "What?"

Hama scoffed, "Yes, we've been talking about it for a while and it's going to happen!" Itsuki frowned, "You're sixteen..."

"He's actually someone I like, my parents have tried to pair me with boys from the Hyuga clan to make the family more purer, which is ridiculous because mama specifically ran away from her home to be with papa! They're hypocrites!" Hama threw her hands up and laid down, puffing her cheek.

Itsuki laid next to her and turned her head over to her, "Hey," Hama shifted her body towards Itsuki, "You know I love you, right?" Hama held out her pinky towards Itsuki, she nodded and linked her pinky with hers, "Ew yuck." Itsuki pretended to puke, "Hey, I'm
trying to show some love here, it wouldn't hurt to pretend to love me back." Hama sat up and crossed her arms, Itsuki laughed.

While stretching Hama said, "You know, you and Hayate would make a good pair." She placed her finger under her lips and smiled.

Her comment made Itsuki blush and punch her shoulder, "Shut up!" She whined.

"Wanna train with me?" She suggested, Itsuki quickly sat up, "Do I?!" She grabbed her training clothes and dashed over to the bathroom to change.

"Ok. Let's go." Itsuki jumped from side to side, all energized, Hama smiled and they walked over to the training room. "Hey hey, I won't go easy on you Itsuki." Hama warned.

Itsuki smirked, "Neither will I." They both got into a Hyuga fighting stance, Itsuki made the first move, pushing her palm towards her older sister but she easily blocked it, the impact of the block made Itsuki slide back a few feet.

Itsuki learned from them, Hama and Mizuko, she studied their movements, their tricks, their stances. She's trained by herself all the time, whether that mean beating up a tree or her shadow clone.

The small girl weaved hand signs, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" She yelled and about 5 duplicates of herself surrounded Hama, the white eyed girl studied the clones and Itsuki began to run around Hama, same with the clones. Each second they picked up their pace and soon you couldn't even make out their body or where they were.

Itsuki used the tactic to make Hama confused. The older sister used her genes to her advantage and turned on her Byakugan. She looked at the clones running around her and was shocked, all of them had equally distributed chakras so it would be hard to find the real Itsuki.

Hama raised up her arm and waited for the perfect time to strike, she found her opportunity and took it. She slammed her arm down at one of the clones who she thought was her sister and it poofed. Her eyes widened, What?! She thought and Itsuki finally had her chance to attack.

And... now! Itsuki had her palm out, she saw the perfect place to strike Hama, but Hama could see her of course and she dodged Itsuki's attempt and stuck her arm down.

Itsuki was falling to the floor but she did a flip to put herself back on her feet, Thank you for that twins. Itsuki praised the twins in her head, they taught her her to be flexible and swift, Itsuki became very good at it but no one could compare themselves to the Asugabami twins and their unbelievable acrobat skills.

Itsuki smirked at her sister

And they both paused for a while.

Sweat lingered down Hamas face and she got into a fighting stance, Itsuki charged at Hama again, she attempted to do a jump kick but Hama swept her off her feet and struck her shoulder, just the force of Hama's hit sent Itsuki flying back against the wall.

"Lucky hit!" She yelled and held onto her shoulder and Hama smiled and started running towards Itsuki, everything Hama did she did it gracefully.

Hama grabbed Itsuki's arm and smiled before palming her other shoulder, Hama purposely hit the safe places, not to permanently harm her sister.

Itsuki could feel her arms getting weaker, "That's fine, I have two legs anyways!" She ran towards Hama and raised up her feet, Hama was going to hit her leg before Itsuki spun around and finally landed a hit on her. Hama put her arms over her face and the force made her slide back.

Hama was shocked at her improvement, "You're getting better Itsuki."

Itsuki winked and jumped at Hama but once she blinked she saw him. She saw Akane, smiling at her and stretching out his arms, she immediately fell to the ground. Hama rushed over to her, "Suki!" She put a hand on her back and Itsuki looked up. Her vision was all woozy and a pair of white soft eyes met hers, "Are you alright?" Her voice faded and she looked over Hama's shoulder and saw the same red haired boy smile at her before leaving.

"I'm... alright. I need some sleep." Itsuki slowly got up and put her hand on her head, Hama supported her with throwing her little sisters arm over her shoulder and helping her to her room to rest.

Time passed and Itsuki woke up, it was already dark, she looked at her bed stand and saw a note and picked it up it was her parents congratulating her on a safe return and a smooth assassination. It was more bumpy than smooth but that didn't matter.

She completed her mission.

Then she thought of Akane, how he appeared while sparring with Hama.

She gripped onto the note, wrinkling it and said, "I'll find you Akane."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
6K 204 20
Today is June 20th 2144, indicating the first day of summer. It's been a little over one hundred years since the whole world has been unified under T...
4.2K 88 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...
64.6K 2.6K 16
Welcome to Konoha College! There are two very intelligent groups, Special A and Special B. Special A includes the members, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji an...