Undeniable Love

By RealityOfSociety

Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
not an update but important
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 20

6.7K 264 852
By RealityOfSociety

Abir P.O.V.

Getting up, I went to cycling with her like yesterday. But today I took money with me so that she isn't compelled to pay. After breakfast we are suppose to go at construction site of NGO. I always try she doesn't go alone as there almost men's are present who would stare at her like they would rape her. And I don't like anyone eye fucking her.

We didn't had a race today we were going very slowly towards house as the atmosphere was more attracting.

Once home we got ready, had breakfast and moved towards NGO in my car with me driving and she sitting beside me. It didn't take much time to reach as it was early time traffic is less at this time compared to any other time in day.

Mishti wore a purple anarkali with golden border and embroidery. The suit hid her curvy body, which indeed made me sigh in relief. Yet she was looking alluring and hot.

I didn't let her talk to any men there even though it was supervisor or anyone. It wasn't because I thought she couldn't talk to them but it was because of the stares I didn't let her talk.

The supervisor told us about the progress, and everything was on time and perfect but today and tomorrow was considered as holiday so many labour didn't arrive making the work late.

Me and Mishti decided to take a look at the whole construction going on. Proceeding further we saw the first floor was very open and large as according to Mishti's plan ladies will be working here. Going ahead we found few rooms which will work as cabin for the others who will work here.

The second floor was made for storage and other things. The basement was left all open with 2 door and few Windows as according to the plan exhibitions or other function will take place here. The supervisor left we both thought to go to first floor where Mishti's cabin was there. We didn't saw it as we wanted it to the last thing to be seen.

There was a glint of happiness in Mishti's eyes, of course it would because NGO was her dream which is becoming true now. I was about to open the door of her cabin but then realized it's her, so backing off I asked her to open the door. She did it happily. Inside it was nothing special, it was just a room made by bricks and cement with 2 chairs. But for Mishti it was important and beautiful, she took slow steps inside, halted for few seconds then she took view of whole room and then turned towards me.

"Abir this would be our cabin"

"Our?"

"Hmm. I can't give you any other cabin as I don't have it. Do you have any problem in sharing cabin with me?"

"I am sharing my room, family, life with you what problem would I have to share a cabin?"

"Do you regret it?"

"No, not at all. And make that clear in your mind."

"Hmm"

She was about to sit on the chair but I didn't let her because it was having a little dust on in which would spoil her beautiful dress. Taking my handkerchief I removed the dust from both the chairs then we sat on it.

The conversation went on of both of us related to NGO. I came to know that she has lots of plan in her mind which she wants to apply in NGO and no doubt I will help her.

Will I able to give time to NGO?

I am already busy in my own works, then the textiles would be new work added. I barely get time at home how will I get time for NGO? Tough!! Everything is hard. I need to give time to NGO it's very close to Mishti's heart. She started planning now that I will join her in her cabin and all, I wish I had the power to present at many places at once like Lord Krishna had. I want a doraemon who would help me with his gadgets.

There was also building construction going on. As the ladies of NGO will live there.

It's was 10:30 am which means we have to leave soon as we have to visit the house Mishti is planning to buy. We found few things which needed to be changed so we informed the supervisor about it, hope he changes it till our next visit otherwise I will have show my angry side to them.

Going to the bungalow, the broker was already thier waiting for us. No doubt why Mishti liked the bungalow, it has an eye catching outside view. It had a modern look, those lights which were to highlight the work on walls did thier job in Excellent way.

The gate was opened with a password which we could change once we buy it. High Compound walls were surrounding the house, the door was pretty much large, the spot lights at every interval gave entry an stunning look. There was small yet sufficient garden area with few plants. The pathway till the door of house was made up of rocks, of course the polished one so that no one is hurt. What caught my attention was the waterfall flowing out the wall of rock.

Nice place to bath!

The waterfall worked on electricity as expected. There was a swing and a sofa set placed in the garden area to have a blissful evening.

The door was made up of wood with minute design on it, it also needed password but it can be opened using keys incase we forgot password or something like that.

As the went inside we were in a different world, the interior was just perfect mixture of modern and ancient. The tiles used for flooring were white polished marble which was slippery, if anyone runs or walks with wet foot there are high chances of them to slip. Royal sofa set was placed giving cosy feeling. The center table was large than normal size, flower pots were kept at almost every corner. The broker asked Alexa to open the curtain and she did. Oh so this house is controlled by Alexa, Mishti's favorite character. But what if electricity is cut?

Wall was replaced by windows. The sunlight brightened up the room, there was no need of artificial light sources. Moving forward we saw dining table, it was for 6 people and was again made up of wood, it had figure work carved on it. The chairs were covered by a grey cover with a simple look. There were plenty of hexagonal shaped mirrors pinned on the wall near the dining table, in a artistic pattern.

The kitchen was outstanding, it was a full size kitchen There was a counter near the kitchen with 2 chairs so that while Mishti is cooking I can sit on the chair and talk to her. Small washroom was joined to the Kitchen area.

Glancing at Mishti she also liked the house. The broker kept on saying details about the house. There was also a small Pooja room where I didn't enter. Swimming pool was at the backside and was enough large, the way to go was from the sliding glass doors in the hall. Me and Mishti would swim together. But does she know to swim? There was a small wooden boat floating at one corner of swimming pool. If she doesn't knows to swim we can do boating.

Boating in pool!!

Plants were surrounding the backside with the pool in middle. Guest bedroom was at the ground floor itself. It was also of normal size, with a cupboard, washroom, bed and dressing table. One room for servant was also present.

To go on first floor there were two ways, either by stairs or by elevator. We choose to go by stairs. Few stairs had been modified into drawer for storage. At the backside of stairs there was again a small waterfall arranged.

Up was a master bedroom and bedroom with tiny gym area.

The master bedroom was indeed perfect, with large and comfy bed, walk in wardrobe, bathroom with all facilities and a small balcony with two lovely chairs. The balcony would be perfect place for me and Mishti to have coffee in evening. The dressing table where Mishti would sit and get ready elegantly The walls of bedroom were painted white, only one wall was given texture.

The other bedroom on the first floor, was the same as the earlier to the addition it had balcony. Going to the last, that was terrace. The terrace was wide enough. Fencing was done using glass giving it a modern look with few coloured spot lights.

On the terrace it had a small pool in which we can dip our legs and sit because it's height was not more than my height of waist. There was also a cozy corner with one couch and Swing.

The other part of terrace was left open, where me and Mishti could use tandoor and eat delicious food.

Cherry on the top was the juhu beach was just 5 minutes walk from here. Interior of the house clearly said that it was house designed by an artist. Everywhere paintings were arranged, the antique pieces, the artistic chandeliers, the fans used of unique design, all indicated the same message. Owner of house designed the house only to sell it.

Choice of Mishti is always perfect.

Wouldn't it be perfect gift for Mishti from me?

But she won't allow me to pay a single penny for. The price of the house was as expected 35 crores. And the broker commission will be 2% of the house price. Which meant he will get 70,00,000 from both side. What a business man!!

He just needs to sell one house per year and then don't work while here I am working 24 into 7.

The price of Is fair according to the area, the interior and all. I doubt if Mishti has 35 crores currently in her account, because her money is invested in NGO, I can suggest her to buy house in 50-50 share. I would be happy to own this small paradise.

We talked with the broker for few minutes and then left. As we came out of house and sat in car I noticed Mishti's face it she was tensed. It was clear that she want to buy that house but currently she has less bank balance because of her ongoing activities. She won't take money from me, stubborn!!

It always her who would turn on radio but this time I did it to distract her. And the stupid radio station played Na baap bada na bhaiya sbse bada rupaiya song. Idiot!!

Switching radio off, I looked at her she was biting her lucious lips rising the urge to kiss her lips uncontrollably.

"Mishti stop biting lips."

"Huhh"

She came out of her world.

"I said stop biting your lips. If you are hungry I will get you something to eat"

"No I am not hungry."

"Ok"

I saw a sweet shop as far as I remember this shop provides hot jalebi which Mishti likes it. The jalebi would help to make her smile.

Parking the car little ahead of sweet shop I was about to get down from car

"Abir car kyu Roki?"

"Wait for a minute"

Saying this I got down from car and ofcourse locked it otherwise she will come behind me. No one could see her from outside as the glass black tinted so she is safe.

Quickly getting few piping hot jalebi to eat I went to the car back and knocked the window of my side, she opened it

"Abir aap kya kr rhe? Let's go home. I have work"

"Don't I have work?"

"Then get in"

"I have something for you"

"What? Work?"

"Nah something you love"

She murmured something under her breath which I couldn't listen.

"Maha Ajeeb Rajvansh get me home otherwise I throw you off the cliff"

"Ohh hello Angry Violent Chorni.Wait"

I gave her the plate full of hot Jalebi

Looking at it she beemed In joy, snatched the plate from me and kept the jalebi in her mouth. She never eats anything this hot but jalebi she ate like it isn't warm. Unlocking the car I sat in it.

"Abir Rabdi"

She requested like a kid.

"I forgot"

"You forgot"

She said in a sad tone but didn't stop to eat jalebi. Forwarding the plate towards me she asked me to have it. Looking at her it tempted me so I took one of it.

I need to exercise more daily otherwise I will become fat and then I couldn't eat food made by Mishti. One boy came and handed me the bowl made up of mud filled with Rabdi, thanking him I have it Mishti.

"You forgot it right?"

"How can I forgot something that you like?"

"Really!"

"I asked them to bring it"

"Thanks"

She dipped one of the jalebi in the rabdi and ate it making a face like it tastes better than heaven.

I have never tried it so thought to try. Copying her actions I ate it. The combination was amazing. I wonder why I didn't know about it.

Finishing it I threw the garbage in near by dustbin and we wiped our hands with wet tissue paper in car. The chaasni was still there on her lips, making her lips look more tempting to me. It would definitely taste better than the combination I had.

A drop of rabdi was still there on the corner of her lips.

"Mishti"

She turned her head towards me

Going a little closer to her I cupped her face by one hand and the with other hands thumb pad I traced her lips so that nothing is there except my thumb's trace. She innocently looked at my thumb and then at my eyes.

Taking back my finger I sucked it making a sloppy noise. Her breathing became uneven, I saw her gulping down her saliva, I felt to kiss her long smooth neck and leave a hickey there but I don't have her consent. I can't touch her in a sensual way without her permission.

Coming back to my seat I started to drive not before letting the black window down of front mirror.

Looking at her from corner of my eyes I found her blushing. Did that effected mishti the same it effect me?

Abir!! She is human who has hormones isn't it common for a girl to blush after such type of moment. It is.

Atleast she forgot about the house. But I know her she is adamant to buy it, she can buy it once NGO is settled but not now.

I can't help her even after having millions in my account and people intend to call her gold digger, here she doesn't let me spend one percent of hundred for her.

"Abir gaadi rokiye"

"Why what happened?"

"Rokiye na"

I stopped it near a foot path and she opened the door to go out. Holding her hand I stopped her.

"Kaha jaa rhi ho Mishti?"

"Medical me"

"Why? Everything fine"

"Actually I was going to buy Sanitary napkins"

"Then message me it's company and size I will bring it"

"Abir aap baithiye I will go"

"Shut your mouth and sit here quietly do you get that"

I said using my dominant tone which I don't use on her, except times she is stubborn.

"Message me details"

She again nodded and took her phone to message me.

After receiving it I went to the Noble medical which was nearby.

I bought one packet of it but then I felt it will get over soon so I bought all the sanitary napkins medical had of size and company which Mishti messaged.

They were around 100. So Mishti won't have to go to shop these napkins every month.

Taking all the packets I went back to car.

She was on a call with someone probably her colleague. Keeping the packets on back seat I sat on driver seat and started to drive.

Disconnecting call she looked at me with big doe eyes

"Abir aap itne kyu le aae?"

"For your convenience"

"Hmm"

"Mishti would you mind if I say something?"

"Abir I would never mind"

"These napkins you use are not degradable. They are harm for nature. You can use sustainable menstrual cup. You know it's reusable and safe"

"Abir I won't lie to you, I brought it but inserting something into vagina isn't easy. It felt something very different. Even though it's made up of rubber."

"But don't worry the pads you brought are made up of cotton they are biodegradable"

"Hmm"

She might be uncomfortable with insertion. Is she still virgin that she feels uncomfortable to place something into her vagina? Maybe yes. Otherwise she would have been ok with cups.

I wanted to suggest her as the pads are not degradable and even they can cause many health issues.

It's easy to use for woman who had sex or uses vibrator.

( It's all safe. You can goggle about it.)

Reaching home I started to do my work after changing clothes, she went to make lunch. Having lunch, she slept feeling tired while I continued to work.

In the evening she brought coffee for us but half cup.

"Dudh khatam ho gaya"

"Ye problem kb se aane lagi? You could have asked any other servant to bring it"

"Late ho jata"

"Hmm"

I don't why but I felt like she is lying to me, why would she lie to me just for half cup of coffee. Maybe really the milk got over in house.

"Abir I want to ask you something?"

"Hmm"

I knew she was going to talk about the house. Taking a sip of my coffee I waited for her to speak.

"Abir aaj jo humne ghar dekha, I think we should buy"

"We?"

"Hmm with 50-50% share"

I was taken aback, because I never thought she would ask directly for half share from me.

( Mishti did it purposely. She wanted to buy that house but with Abir.)

Without thinking I nodded to her suggestion because even I liked the house.

"So the expenditure will be 50-50"

"Hmm"

"I will inform the broker as yes"

"Mishti. Wait till one month. March end is near. The price of the house will automatically drop. In the mid Feb we can buy it"

I said taking sip of my half cup coffee

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm"

"What if someone else buys it?"

"I will not let it happen"

She raised one of her eyebrows, doubting my intention

"Trust me"

"I do"

Last sip of coffee and it finished. Can I get more coffee please?

She finished her coffee and asked

"What should I make for dinner?"

'Boys sit like king and order'

Her words from yesterday morning rang in my ears.

"Make whatever you want to"

"Abir tell me"

"Whatever you will make I will eat it"

"Kheer with cardamom?"

"Agar tum dogi to kha lunga, but then you also have to eat"

She very well knows that I have allergy of cardamom and I very well know that she hates cardamom.

"I won't. Tell me what should I make?"

She said with irration laced in her voice.

"Ask Maa"

"Ajeeb Rajvansh"

She went outside the room.

I went to work, as I took my phone I saw the calendar beside it which showed 31st December date. And I got reminded about the day when I proposed Advika.

I was in party with her, at exact 12am going on my knees I asked her

'Advika I Love you. Are you ready to celebrate all the upcoming new year eve with me?'

She nodded with smile and we both embraced each other.

What kind of fool was I?

Was I so stupid that anybody could make a fool me?

The next day newspapers headline read

The Abir Rajvansh on his knees for the love of his life!!

Fuck love of my life!!

To distract myself I asked Alexa to play a song

Lo maan liya humne
Hai pyaar nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko

Yes she doesn't remembers me, I don't have feelings for her now but the memories do haunt me. She never loved me, she just acted as if she did.

"One bad relationship could make you never want to fall in love again."

Bas ek dafa mudke dekho
Aye yaar zara humko

I need to confront her atleast for once, she broke up with me leaving just a letter.

Lo Maan Liya Humne
Hai pyar nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko

No one loves me, my father he left me, first love interest left me, my mother forced me in a marriage, my sister I broke her heart by own hands.

No one loves me!! No one!!

"True love never fades, until it was a lie."

Lo maan liya dekha hi nahin
Tere kaandhe ka woh til
Lo maan liya toota hi nahin
Tere hathon se mera dil

This lines made me remember when me and Advika spent some very close moments. We had oral sex, she use to get all naked in front of me which made me think that she trusts me so much. But I was wrong, she didn't trusted me, she used me.

"I don't regret meeting you, but I wish I had never fallen in love with you."

Chhaaon mein teri beeti hi nahi
Wo garmi ki baatein
Baahon mein teri guzri hi nahi
Wo sardi ki raatein

I was an asshole to trust her, to love her. Still remembering the nights we spent in each other arms makes me feel regret.
Whenever she was on periods I would leave all my work and sit with her in my arms along with chocolate, roses, and ice cream tubs, pizza and what not.

"She was the love of my life, but life moves on."

Lo maan liya humne
Aitbaar nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko

She never trusted me, she kept on doubting me even if I didn't receive her single call. She thought I would cheat on her while she was doing it.

Jaao le jaao neend meri
Uff na karenge hum
Jo le jaaoge khwaab mere
Toh kaise jiyenge hum

I use to work all day and then spend night with her. Those days I was sleepless because I thought I found my love, my better half, my soulmate but then everything crashed down. Yet I was sleepless because of the heartbreak. I dreamt for our future together. Now I know why I wasn't able to see her as mother of my child because it was never gonna happen.

"Somebody falls in love, somebody breaks a heart. We never fell in love we only fell apart."

Jeena humko aata hi nahi
Teri saanson ke siva
Marna bhi ab na mumkin hai
Teri baahon ke siva

I did felt that I couldn't live without her as I loved her. But learnt it. The thought of suicide after she went approached me often but I was firm on my decision to make my company so high that she will regret leaving me. Instead of taking my last few in her arms I would rather choose to die in Mishti's arms. Mishti??

Lo Maan Liya Humne
Parwah nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko

She can't control me, she isn't anything else to me expect my past. Today if I see her with someone else I won't feel anything. I don't fucking care about her.
Bitch!!

( Be clear it's b and not w)

Not able to control my emotions I walked to the balcony to feel the cool breeze.

Alexa's volume was still high so that I could hear the song. I asked her to play song so that I could distract myself but she is Dumbo.

I still remember the humiliation I had to face after she was spotted with someone else after our break up.

She was spotted with Sumit Tiwari after she left me. That day to whom Mishti answered sarcastically in the wedding anniversary of Varsha aunty and shourya uncle was Sumit's Mother. I heard her calling Mishti as gold digger I just wanted to make her realize that the girl her son is dating is none other than gold digger. Mishti can never be that. But Mishti being Mishti answered Mrs. Tiwari in her own way. I did liked her way to respond.

As the journalists came to know about Advika dating sumit they made a fuss about it. I couldn't even go out my house. It was the first time I felt insulted. They kept asking me why she left me and all.

And for me my pride is most important. The day she left I promised myself to become one of richest person in our country. And now I have achieved it.

The song Alexa played was Bada Pachtaoge. I like you Alexa! Ops only sometimes otherwise you will play zara zara.

Clearing my mind I sat on the chair of study table and started working not before asking Alexa to stop.

Mishti came inside the room where I was busy with my work. She did her work and later left, again came asked me to join dinner. Nodding I went with her to the dining table where everyone was already present and just waiting for both of us.

We had our dinner with few Normal talks. Kuhu and Nanko are going out for a party. Ketki asked me permission in morning to go for a party but I denied and asked her to go tomorrow as today there are many drunkards present. It will not be safe for her. She always informs me whenever she is going to any party or somewhere else, even though I never ask her.

Kuhu is going with Nanko so I don't have any tension about her. After dinner Mishti went to Maa's bedroom but didn't return in her daily time. Going out to look for her I saw that She was talking to Kuhu.

"Kuhu either change the dress or take some jacket on it"

That's when I looked at her dress it was very much body revealing but who am I to say anything.

"Mishti if she is comfortable then let it be"

"Ha bro. I specially designed it for today's party."

"Kuhu atleast take a jacket"

Here Mishti is not being old thoughts but she is right. Today people are not in thier senses, anything can happen.

"Bhabhi please meri dress ka look chala jayega"

She said with a wicked expression on her face I don't think Mishti should interfere more. Kuhu is not going to change.

"Mishti let her do whatever she wants"

"Thik hai"

"Thanks bro Bhabhi ko samjhane ke liye"

I made Mishti understand that fighting with you is useless.

She went out of the house while Mishti was staring at her.

"Abir aapko nhi lagta ki aapne galat kiya hai. She shouldn't wear it or either take a Jacket or shrug atleast for today"

"Sweetheart if she is comfortable then let her wear it today or tomorrow."

She kept quiet while I went to our room.

Following me she came to our room started to do her work. Even I took my laptop and started working after few minutes she went out. Might got remembered of something. She came back

"Abir please mere saath chaliye na"

"Kyu dr lag raha hai?"

"Nhi. Please"

"Fine"

She made me sit in Maa's bedroom where already maa and Ketki present. Leaving three of us confused she again went out only to be back with 4 mugs in a tray.

"Mishti ye sb Kya kr rhi ho?"

"New year celebrate"

Glancing at clock it 11:57pm.

She gave each of us our cup which contained cake in it. Looking at it Ketki beemed in happiness even I was happy but maa frowned.

"Mishti it might be sweet?"

Ye kaisa sawaal hai cake hai to sweetness to hogi.

"Maa maine aapke liye sugar-free tablet mix krke banaya hai"

Answered Mishti. Maa has diabetes.

It was exact 12 when Mishti fed a bite of mug cake to Maa, then she feed me and ketu. Everyone feed eachother wishing new year with smile. Ketu and Mishti started playing with cake instead of eating it but I finished it as it was delicious. It was good idea to celebrate New year rather than going to parties and all. It was really a happy new year.

Soon me and Mishti were in our room sleeping not before wishing each other good night.

I heard door opening noise, opening eyes I saw it was Mishti

"Mishti kya hua?"

"Abir paani khatam ho gaya hai I will bring it"

"Hmm"

She went out to bring water but didn't return soon which made me worry.

Paani laane gyi hai ya paani ko kue (well) se nikal kr filter kr ke laayegi.

Sighing I started to search for her she wasn't in kitchen I was about to go to Ketki's room but I saw her with Kuhu in living room. What are they doing here at 3am?

Kuhu was crying for the reason I don't know. Mishti was consoling her. What's happening? Did somebody hurted Kuhu?

I was on distance where I could hear there talk. They were so busy that they both didn't notice me.

Nanko?? Where is he?

"Bhabhi ...I should have ... Listened to you.."

What the heck is Kuhu saying? What she should have listened to Mishti?

"Men's were ...staring at me... and I felt disgusted ...by thier gaze. Few also passed comments... Saying... I would... Heat up.. thier....bed"

Completing she hugged mishti and cried her heart out. Who the hell commented on her and stared at her, I will pluck out thier eyeballs and chop down there tongue. Where is Nanko? How could he leave Kuhu at such stage?

"Nan.. I mean Kunal kaha tha?"

Asked Mishti to Kuhu.

"He went to washroom and take the car out of parking area."

Kuhu sobbed for few more minutes in Mishti's arm, Mishti being the kind human made kuhu stable and drink water. Nanko entered and saw both of them and then at me. He was confused looking at kuhu tear stricken face. Which made me understand kuhu didn't shared anything with Nanko.

Mishti took Kuhu till her room while Nanko came to me to know the reason

"Few mens stared at her and even passed dirty comments" I said looking down as kuhu was our responsibility. Varsha aunty and Shaurya uncle sent her here trusting me and Nanko but we failed to protect thier daughter.

Mishti came back to us

"Kunal take care of her"

She said in soft voice. Nodding Nanko went to thier room.

Mishti silently filled the jug of water and walked towards our room, following her I to went to our room and slept on bed. She is silent because she is concerned about Kuhu.

"Mishti relax and sleep"

"Hmm"

Thinking about today's day I slept.

Hearing door knocking I opened it. Mishti to woke up. It was Nanko knocking to the door at 5am. From when did he started to wake up so early.

"Mishti"

Hearing him call her name Mishti came forward not before taking a shawl around her chest as she doesn't wear inners at night time.

"Nanko kya hua hai?"

"Bhai kuhu ko bohot tez bhukhar aaya hai. Maa so rhi hai. So I thought to call Mishti"

He said in stressed full voice.

Mishti went with him having no option even I did. Mishti checked her temparature it was high as Nanko said.

She brought a tablet from our room and gave it to Kuhu. She also brought a bowl full of water and a cotton cloth. With utmost care she treated Kuhu while Nanko was being restless and cursing himself. It was his mistake, he has to learn from mistakes. So I pacified him. After Mishti was done. She asked Kuhu to sleep and Nanko to keep on checking her temperature.

We again went back to our room. She was silent. I knew what was she thinking.

"Nhi"

She came out of her thoughts listening to my no.

"Kya nhi Abir?"

"Wahi Jo tum soch rhi ho"

"Aur me kya soch rhi hu?"

She asked crossing her arms around her chest again making me forget everything. First of fall she looks cute in that gray color night suit, second she is free from inners and third her mouth watering figure. Ahhh abir control!!

"Yahi ki tumhe kuhu ko thoda zyada force krna chahiye tha so that she could have wore something else"

"How do you know?"

Shock was visible on her face.

"I know everything"

"Tell me salman khan shaadi kb krega?"

"Heeinn. Ye kaisa sawaal hai"

"Aapne kaha na you know everything now answer my question"

Common Abir you are The Abir Rajvansh you couldn't loose.

"Wo kya hai na salman khan ko abhi tk uski sapno ki rajkumari nhi milli. Isiliye it's taking time. You know"

I said in a dramatic way to make her believe. She bursted out laughing listening to my answer. She is free from Tension now.

"Werewolf"

"Then you are Luna"

"On a serious note Mishti, in india ladki ne konse kapde pehene hai farak nhi padta yaha sb ladkiyo buri nazar se hi dekhte hai. So even if kuhu would have wore something else, she would have got same disrespect. Aurto ki izzat krna hi nhi jaante"

"Sad reality. You sleep I will go and have a bath"

"Mishti itne jldi! You have a small nap of half an hour. You are awake almost whole night"

"No need I will..."

"Mishti go and sleep"

"Fine"

She said a sighing heavily accepting her defeat.

"Aree neeche kaha so rhi ho. Sleep on bed"

"What about you?"

"I am not going to sleep. Waise bhi neend nhi aaegi"

"Hmm"

She slept on left side of bed. I started to do exercise.

Once I was done with exercise I glanced at Mishti she was peacefully sleeping on bed. It was 6 am I should wake her up as we go to cycling but cancelled the plan looking at her innocent face.

I sat on bed from right side and tucked the few hair strands behind her ear. She looks so cute and innocent, but when wakes up she is in her angry avtaar.

I do feel bad when she sleeps on floor. So whenever at afternoon she wants to sleep I ask her to sleep on bed. Looking at her sleeping figure I felt a urge to sleep beside.

Let her sleep she works all day and doesn't takes rest. Not wanting to disturb her slumber, I started to work sitting on study table.

Sensing her movement I turned towards bed she was awake. Can't she sleep? It was only for two hours she slept. It's just eight in morning now.

"Abir aapne mujhe uthaya Kyu nhi? I had to check on Kuhu, then make breakfast and most important thing we had to go on cycling. Abir why are you quite now?"

She spoke in one go, feeling stressed about getting late. Making her sit on chair I said to her

"Mishti, kuhu ke paas Nanko hai, breakfast banane ke liye cook hai aur ek din cycling pe nhi jaayenge to pahad nhi tut padega."

"Phir bhi Abir..."

"Fine you bath till Then I will check on Kuhu and then you make breakfast okay?"

"Hmm"

"Now go and bath"

"Ha jaa rhi hu"

Getting up she took her clothes and went to have bath. Going to nanko's room I asked Nanko about Kuhu condition he said she is doing fine now.

Coming back to room Mishti was there drying her hairs. I felt like kisi movie me heroine ki entry ka scene chal raha hai.

She took more than her daily time, might be having hot bubble water bath. It's just relaxing.

"Kya hua Abir?"

"Nothing"

"Kuhu?"

"She is fine"

"Good"

"Mishti did you used my shower gel by chance?"

"Actually Mera shower gel khatam ho gaya tha. So I used yours"

"Aise kissi ki cheeze bina unke permission ke use nhi krte. Did you forgot manners?"

She turned towards me and gave me a sorry look.

"Stop giving this looks"

"I will get my shower gel by today. Tomorrow you use mine shower gel"

"Good matlab kal me ladies shower gel use karu?"

I asked in mocking tone.

"Abir sorry. It won't happen again. Next time I will ask for your permission"

It was my turn to burst out laughing. She was in shock.

"Mishti you... And your... Face ... Reminds me of my college crush"

Oops galat jagah pr galat baat bol di.

Ab to tu gaya Abir!

The Abir Rajvansh se RIP Abir Rajvansh banne ke liye tayyar ho ja.

"Your college crush means?"

"I will tell you if you don't kill me"

It's better to be on safer side.

"Ok tell me"

"When I was in London for my studies, in last year I met a girl in Quiz competition. I mean she was my opponent. She was chubby and cute. Her name was Sneha. But I don't know her surname.

After competition we met, I asked her for coffee and she replied
'Coffee me kya rakha hai let's have tea' we both went to nearby Indian restaurant and ordered tea.

You know she also ordered the same tea as me Cheeni Kam dudh jyada. Later we didn't met but I saw her in college premises"

"Who won the competition?"

"Ofcourse me nhi, Sneha Jeete. After all she is beauty with brain"

"Hmm"

Iss hmm ke peeche kitne emotion chuppe hai?

I hope she isn't planning to kill me on the first day of year itself.

"Uski shayri suno gi na to tumhe usse pyaar hi ho jaega"

"Achaa?"

"Yes"

"Nice"

Why isn't she reacting?

She doesn't feels anything listening to my one and only crush story?

Abir this is a arrange Marriage and not a love marriage that you are expecting her to get jealous.

My conscience knocked some sense in me.

I still have the earing I got of her when we were in restaurant, the earing fell down but she didn't notice, so I picked it up and kept it safe. After having tea we both walked towards her room, dropping her their I went back to my room.

"Mishti I suggest you to make brunch rather than breakfast because I am sure no one is going to wake up soon."

"Even I was thinking that."

"Ohk then make brunch but please get me a coffee after bath"

"I will"

Going inside bathroom I took a quick shower and came out wearing track pants, Mishti would be in Kitchen now she won't come here.

She kept new t-shirt for me, whistling I wore it but it got stuck in my head. I was trying to hard to get out but can't as my hands were in sleeves of the t-shirt. Hearing some footsteps, I knew it was of Mishti.

"Mishti please help me"

I would probably be looking like a zombie, from the collar only hairs were visible, two hands hanging. I must be looking funny and if not wrong Mishti would be enjoying my state.

"Mishti stop laughing inwardly and get me out of this"

"Haa haa ok"

I could feel she was coming near me, then her hands went to collar of t-shirt, she was unbuttoning it.

After done she pulled the t-shirt down making me wear it properly. While doing that her fingers brushed on my chest and near waist making me shiver slightly, it felt like current passed through my body. How will those pretty small fingers feel against my whole body roaming shamelessly.

Abir!! Control!! You are being very shameless from past few days.

It's good she can't hear my talks in my mind otherwise I would died out of embarrassment.

"What's this Abir? Ek t-shirt nhi pehen sakte"

"Ohh hello galti tumhari hai. You daily keep the buttons open so I thought today also they don't need any attention. Say sorry for it"

"Sorry Ajeeb Rajvansh"

"Hmm it's ok. Where is my coffee?"

"Waha table pr rakhi hai"

"Thanks"

"Kuch make up vajera krna hai ya sidha coffee piyenge?"

"Me kb make up krta hu?"

"Achha to wo lotion, hair gel and all kon lagata hai?"

"Wo to bs basic hai, tum to aise keh rhi ho jaise me chaar chaar ghante baith kr make up krta hu."

"Chaar chaar ghante baith kr kon makeup krta hai?"

"People like Kuhu"

"Leave the topic"

"Sit let's have coffee then"

We both had coffee together, she went out while I Took my laptop and started to work.

Mr. Roy had sent me papers I need to read it then take sign of Ketki. I have to work hard to take her signature. I had Booked a car For Mishti it should probably come by tonight. I hope she likes it.

"Abir how much do you work God!!"

"Kyu kya hua?"

"Look at time it's already 11:30. Aap kb se kaam kr rhe hai"

"Mera dhyan nhi gaya time pr. I was engrossed in work"

"I can see how much you work. Come let's have food"

"What about others? Did they wake up? Kuhu kaise hai?"

"Sb uth gye. Kuhu bhi thik hai. Uska temperature normal hai."

"She would have been tensed because of night's incident"

"She was crying so much. Mujhe bura lag raha tha"

"Ek kaam karo you, Ketki and kuhu go for shopping and movie she might feel good"

"Me kahi nhi jaa rhi. I don't like shopping and all. Kuhu aur Ketki ko bhej do"

"Thik hai then go and say the same to Ketki"

"Abir my dear hus... Best friend, kal kuhu bahar hi thi. So let her be at home and spend some time with family members. She will feel good"

"Fine then"

Turning my face back towards laptop I typed few keys when she said

"What fine then? Khana nhi khana hai kya?"

"Khana hai"

"Then come"

As she again said the word come we both looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Getting up from study table I was going towards bed as the my phone's charger is plugged there. I was passing by Mishti I don't know what happened I was on bed with Mishti beneath me.

Her beautiful doe eyes were innocently looking at me, I would happily look into her eyes for whole life but I won't as her lucious lips need my attention. I could feel my heart beat getting faster.

"Mishti did I ever told you that you have captivating eyes?"

Nodding sideways she gave me my answer, smiling.

"You have most beautiful and captivating eyes Sweetheart. And you look more beautiful when you put on this specs."

"Thanks"

"Can I remove your specs?"

She nodded in yes making me remove her cute specs and now she is looking hot.

Leaning towards her ears I said

"Mishti you look hot without specs"

She blushed becoming a red tomato. She was taking long breaths.

I was going to say something but my phone rang making me groan.

That's when I realised my position, I was on top of her all this time, her small body might be paining.

Getting up in a quick I Muttered sorry to her and went out to attend the call, it was stupid Aarav.

"Kya hai?"

"Aree aap aise aawaz me kyu baat kr rhe ho jaise you were romancing with Bhabhi but I disturbed?"

You did idiot "Now tell why you called?"

"I am not coming tomorrow. Leave letter is mailed"

"Reason?"

"Letter me hai"

"Ha Jaise ki Letter me original reason likha hua hai"

"Myra"

"Fine, your days of holiday are increasing, I won't pay you for these holidays if there number increases."

I said in a playful manner to tease him.

"We will see to it once I am back"

"Ok then bye"

Checking my mail I found his letter And the reason was he is sick. Bloody liar!!

Ye bhi thik hai nhi to reason kya likhta girlfriend ke saath time spend kr raha hu.

Leave everything tomorrow I have to handle that stupid Aayesha. Such a seduct!

Whenever Aarav is on leave it's her who handles everything and she doesn't leaves any chance to seduce me. I don't know what she is going to do tomorrow. I need to stay away from her.

Walking towards dining table I saw many dishes placed on table, tempting me.

Quickly opening the lids of all I saw there was paratha, dal fry, dal rice, sandwich, Vada pav and boiled egg Bhurji.

Itna saara khana!!

I love it!!

Everyone else joined both of us for brunch. All were also shocked same as me.

Settling ourselves we were about to eat when maa stopped us and said to fed our life partner.

Taking dal rice with ghee as she likes I fed her two-three bites. She took paratha with dal fry and fed me. The combination is damn spicy, she purposely made me eat it. Kuhu Kunal also fed each other don't know what.

Completing our so called heavy brunch we went to our rooms. Ketki has planned to watch movie with everyone in home theatre. Looking at Mishti's reaction I could simply say she has not seen the theatre yet

Going in our room me and mishti both started to work. Work load is really increasing. Checking the papers there were perfect. It just needs Ketu's signature. Normally people have to go to office for signing papers like this but I have set few mens to do this work.

After sometime Mishti got up from her place and went to cupboard, she searched for dresses in cupboard and picked one. Showing it to me

"Abir this would be better for movie?"

"Mishti movie theatre is there in house at basement area. You don't need to wear anything special"

"One minute... Ketu home theatre ki baat kr rhi thi?"

"Yes"

"Aur wo basement area me hai. Why I didn't know it till now?"

"Because you are you Idiot. You Didn't go to the basement area?"

"Noo"

"It has theatre, club area, gaming area and pool"

"I seriously didn't knew"

"Once we go down for movie I will show you"

"Abir mujhe abhi dekhna hai please"

She said with puppy eyes and pout. Haahh I can't say no to her.

"Fine come"

Getting out of room we got in elevator and landed on basement area. The entrance asked for password. While I was entering the password

"Abir I have password of all doors what's the password here?"

"2004 and thumb print"

"Why 2004? I mean humare room ka password aapke baba ki birth date hai so ye?"

It's the date I had competition with Sneha, it was first time I saw her 20 April.

"Nothing special. Wait for a minute I will add your thumbprint here."

Going to settings I clicked on add thumb print, it asked for password filling the bar, it asked for new print.

"Mishti add your thumbprint"

"Hmm"

Keeping her thumb there, the machine scanned it and saved it's design. Mishti knows password of each corner of these house, it's only me, Mishti and maa.

Either of us changes the password, other two receive message about new password. Till now Mishti didn't changed any password nor did maa. Its me who keeps on changing password.

The glass door slided giving us entry inside. Once we entered it closed.

Mishti looked mesmerized by the view. There were couches to sit, some small antique chairs, the pool kept to play, chess, tennis, carrom board, snake and ladder, ludo all type of game were available in this area. There was a real tiger skin hanging on wall protected by glass. It wasn't in the house, when I bought the house it was fully furnished. Lately when i got this tiger skin so thought to hang it here.

"Abir ye tiger skin real hai?"

"Hmm"

"Legal hai?"

"101%. I have its certificate"

"Ok but it is still illegal right?"

"I bought it the time it was legal. The law is just now published. So practically it's legal one"

"Hmm"

"Agar nhi hota to kya jail me dal deti mujhe?"

"Yes"

"Apne pati ko?"

"Jo galat hai wo galat hai. Phir wo mera pati kare ya Dushman"

"Good"

I liked this side of her. She is never partial.

Sliding the glass window I took her to small garden area where few tress were planted in Zig Zac order and a stone of size where one person can sit were kept.

"Abir this is awesome"

She said while sitting on one of the blue marble stone.

"I know isiliye to kharida hai"

"Wait what?"

"What what?"

"Ye Ghar aapne kharida hai?"

"Hmm"

"I thought it was maa or baba"

"This house is brought from the money I earned through red pear travels"

"Not Bad"

I am sure looking at next half she is going to sit on floor shocked.

"Chale"

"Hmm"

Getting up I took her to the next half.

"Abir ye fishes"

She asked while sitting on floor as expected. The flooring was converted into fish tank.

"How do we feed these fish?"

"There are two ways, either the glass opens or there is button on remote, if we press it food will be released in water by machine inserted beneath the glass."

"Won't the glass break?"

"The glass is more fat than you"

She shot me an angry glare making me chuckle.

"Wanna feed fishes?"

I know she will love to do it. As nodded in yes I took the remote beside and opened a glass after she got up.

Taking the bottle of food of fish I gave it to her.

She poured some grains in the water as if smelling thier food fishes quickly came there and started to eat.

"What if we didn't give them food to it? I mean if we don't come down here then?"

"Then machine is very smart, it releases food for atleast 15 times a day"

"What about changing water of aquarium?"

"We have to press few buttons on this remote"

"And when did you last changed the water?"

"Uhh I don't remember"

"I will change the water weekly."

"As you wish"

"Abir can I add few fishes?"

"Of course. Jitna haq iss Ghar pr mera hai utna hi tumhara bhi hai"

"Thanks"

She said while jumping in excitement

"Dheere kahi andr paani me na chali jao"

"Sorry"

"It's ok. But don't bring fishes which would eat other fish"

"Abirrr"

"Hmmm"

"I am not that Dumbo"

"You didn't even knew about this floor, I know how much Dumbo you are"

"Whatever"

She continued her work to feed fishes. All fish gathered at the place Mishti was pouring grains.

"Ho gaya to chale"

"Ek minute"

Rolling my eyes at her answer I stared at the video gaming section arranged. No one comes here regularly, the time I came here to see this house I thought me Nanko and Ketki would play here forgetting all our worries, but the scene is different here.

I took her to the theatre area. The theatre was designed in vintage style with 10 chairs. The first four chairs are massage chair. We can enjoy massage while watching movie.

Going up by few stairs we reached swimming pool area. The pool was surrounded by light few lights were placed in the pool giving it disco feeling.

"Now don't tell me that you didn't saw the library and office on first floor"

"Ummm Abir I knew that it is there office and library but I never went there"

"Want to visit?"

She nodded like a three year old kid saying yes for chocolate.

"Chalo then"

We both went to first floor her fingerprint was already added there.

"Mishti your thumb is key to every corner of this house so be alert"

I scared her, and expected her to believe but she is over smart.

"Abir I know there is hidden camera with face recognition feature above this machine. If fingerprint is been added and the face isn't recognized then the system sends you,me and maa alert message. And doesn't open."

"Not bad sb pata kr ke rakha hai"

"I know"

"Chalo andr"

I showed her the office. I never worked here because my room was sufficient enough for me to work. Probably maa and Nanko work in office. Nanko doesn't do any work. Sometimes I feel I should make Ketki, maa or Mishti as 30% owner of Red Pear Travels then Nanko.

After showing her library we went back to our room. If she didn't knew about those two floors then I am dams sure she won't be knowing about the features of bathroom.

"Mishti bathroom ke features pata hai?"

"Usme kya features hote hai Abir?"

"Ahhh my girl come I will show you"

"Hmm"

She said while smiling now why is she smiling?

Taking here inside I was about tell her how to many features shower have but she herself started

"I know this is all side shower. We can change temperature of each tap. And even about the lighting"

"Yes that's all it has"

"Wanna see one best feature of bathroom?"

She again nodded.

Taking the remote I was about to turn it on but stopped.

"Mishti close your eyes"

"Ok"

She closed her eyes while I turned on the projector and asked her to open her eyes slowly.

"Abirrr"

Out of fear she clinged to me like my second skin. Her arms were around my neck gripping it tightly and her legs were surrounding my thighs. Looping my hands around her waist so do that she doesn't fall, I looked at her her eyes were closed like a toddler just saw real shark. My little girl.

Not able to control I bursted out laughing like hell. Understanding everything she left my body and stood on her feets. The shark in projector was moving, mishti snatched the remote from me and changed the slide to normal side.

Looking at me laughing she started to beat me with her small tiny palms on my chest.

"Aap bohot bure hai. I hate you"

Holding her hands which were busy in beating me, I made her look at me

"Me bura hu thik hai. Don't you dare to say that you hate me"

"Me kahungi! Aapne kyu daraya mujhe. I hate you, I hate you, I hat..."

I pinned her to the near by wall, leaning towards her ears I said

"Now say that you hate me"

She nodded in no and kept looking at me. I know our closeness effects her the way it effects me. I could feel my heart beating faster and could also feel her heart which was pounding like it will jump out.

What about fucking her here itself in same position.

Hhhhaaa!!! I am getting horny. Stepping back so that the effect is lowered I moved towards bath tub. She regained her senses and came to me silently.

"It's a jacuzzi bath tub Mishti you know about it"

"No"

"Wait I will show you"

Filling the tub with water, I pressed its start button. Bubbles started to form. Setting the temperature on 40°C I asked Mishti to have a look at it. It also had lights giving it soothing look.

"Mishti switch on that button there on wall"

She did as I said, the lights in and around bathtub switched on.

"Now switch off the other button"

Now the all lights in bathroom switched off.

"See now only bath tub is highlighted in whole bathroom. It feels good"

She sat near the bathtub beside me on heels. And started to splash water over me.

"Mishti... Wait ...yaar ye kya kr rhi hoo"

As she didn't stopped I started to splash water on her.

"Aahh Abir... Nhi... Please"

"To tum ruko"

"Nhi"

She spilled more water over me. We were playing with water. The temperature started to decrease of water.

We kept on playing till the water inside tub become half. Wetness and hotness both surrounded Mishti. She was looking hot, all her curves were very clearly visible making me tempt more for her. Abir control!!

Controlling my thoughts I looked at her she was busy in gazing me, but she tore her gaze and stared at water in tub.

"You might get fever change your clothes"

"You will also get fever, you too change"

"I will change in room"

"Abir mere clothes"

"I will bring it"

"Ok"

Going out of washroom I went to her wardrobe side. Picking a white floral ankle length gown with pink flowers on it, for her I was going towards bathroom Then I remembered she has to wear inners also. I wasn't able to find her inners. Where these girls keep it? Atlast I found them in drawers.
Taking a matching white lingerie I kept it inside her dress, so that she doesn't feel awkward.

I gave the set of clothes to her through a small space between door and wall.

"Abir sirf gown diya hai aapne"

She thought that I didn't gave her inners.

"Ha to aao aur khud le lo"

"Abir me nhi aa skte"

"Kyu? Pair me moch aagyi?"

"I stripped my clothes"

"Then much better. Come out"

"Abirrrr"

She shouted in frustration.

"Mishti dress pehen lo phir Bahar aao"

So that you will see that inners I kept.

Thinking for a while she hummed in my style. I hope she got her inners. Stupid girl! Now where are my clothes? I haven't walked in wardrobe since Mishti came, she arranges everything, selects clothes for me. Selecting t-shirt and pajama I too changed my clothes within quick.

She came out wearing the dress I gave her. She was looking like a angel with invisible wings now I know why my company is growing with such a speed.

"Thanks and sorry"

"For what?"

"Thanks for giving clothes and sorry for shouting at you"

"Ab Angry Violent Chorni se shaadi ki hai to zhelna hi padega na"

She kept her hands on her hips and looked at me with anger filled eyes.

"Aree ab aise looks mt do mujhe dr lagta hai"

"Whatever"

She said while turning towards mirror and switched on the hair dryer. But she kept the drier down soon even though her hairs were still wet.

"Mishti dry your hairs properly otherwise it will effect your health"

"Abir it will dry soon"

"No dry it properly"

"They will dry in few minutes on thier own"

She was moving towards the door, but I held her wrist and made her sit in front of dressing table. Once the drier was on I tried to dry her hair. It just took me few minutes to dry her hair. All the while she was looking at me like I am an alien arrived from UFO.

"Dekha it was just two minutes work. Lekin tumhe to bimar pdne a shock hai right. Do you even know effects of keeping the hairs wet? You can have fever, headache aur pata nhi kya kya"

"Hmm"

"Now go wherever you want to go"

She got up and went out. I had left my work halfway because of her I need to complete it. Taking my lifelines laptop and mobile I continued my work.

Later she was back with coffee for both of us. Luckily today milk was available.
We both talked like daily. I did send her all the details of so called honeymoon of maa and papa.

After finishing coffee she brought a ladoo for me. I ate it, feeling full I kept the half ladoo aside. Ketki came and started to irrate so that I could join them in watching stupid movie. Mishti was already to go. Sighing I took my laptop with me and went to theatre in basement area.

Everyone was already seated on chairs. Taking a corner chair I sat there Mishti came and sat on the chair beside me. Now the main question was which movie should be played. Suddenly Ketki suggested Why Cheat India. Looking at the poster it was film of Emran Hashmi.

"Nhi ye movie bilkul nhi."

Iss bande ke filme dekhne layak nhi hoti.

"Abir content accha dikh raha hai. Let's see na"

Why Mishti wants to see his movie? Kahi iss pe crush to nhi hai?

"Jo bhi ho. Ye film nhi dekhenge. Find something else"

"Finnee"

Ketki started to fetch for movies. Not paying attention to them I just continued my work. Ketki probably choose science fictional movie. There was a short kissing scene in it, after that I could hear eighteen Plus voices from back seats of Kuhu and Nanko. What if someone suddenly switches on light and they are caught red handed? Was it only me who was hearing those distractive voices?

Looking at Mishti she was very attentive towards the movie. I don't know what intersting she found in movie. Taking a strand of her hair, I started to play with it, curling it using my index finger I worked on laptop with other hand. Today she left her hair open, she often ties her hair in bun or a braid but today didn't. Well her hairs are smooth.

After few decades movie got over. We were sitting in hall. Ketki and Nanko came up with idea of Pizza and burgers for dinner. I was fine with it. After deciding everyone's favourite Nanko ordered it. I didn't leave my laptop for a second. Kuhu came up with idea of playing truth or dare reluctantly everyone agreed. I didn't had any plans to play but I didn't wanted to be spoil sport so I said yes.

Everyone sat in round the bottle was spinned. Its head was towards Kuhu. Khud ke game me khud hi phas gyi. The bottom of bottle faced Mishti so she was suppose to give task to Kuhu. Kuhu with full confidence choose dare. I know angry Chorni ke dimag me kuch khurafati chal raha hai.

"Kuhu you will have to say Abcd in reverse order. Like Z Y"

Everyone was shocked hearing it ofcourse it's not easy.
Maari chori pagal che!

It was way more better than those old dare.  It's better that i sat beside her.

"Bhabhi please dare change kijiye na"

Requested kuhu but Mishti was stubborn.

"Kuhu ya to dare complete karo ya phir haar maan lo"

"Nhi I will try. Z Y ... Kunal uske baad kya aata hai"

"Aree dare tumhara hai tum khud pura karo kyu Mishti"

Retorted Nanko.

"Bro I am with you I will help you ZY X"

"Ok Z Y X W"

"Hey this is cheating"

Said Kunal but kuhu was quick to answer him.

"Tum chup raho ladku chokro. Everything is fair in love and war"

"Yaha pr kaha love ya war hai?"

"Ye love ke against war hai. Tumne mera saath nhi diya na ab dekho"

Nanko didn't spoke anything but we all chuckled at Kuhu's answer.

U V W so "V U"

"V U T S... P..."

P Q R so "No R ... Q...."

"R Q P... O... M N no no"

The task was completed in one century, others were almost in thier mobile.

"Hogaya Bhabhi"

"Ha thik hai ketu bottle spin kr"

The bottle spinned and spinned now the head was towards ketu and the base was towards Maa.

Ketu choose dare but maa just said her to dedicate any song to one of the family member.

" Behti hawa sa tha wo from 3 idiots to Bhai"

I was surprised hearing her answer, why does she wants to dedicate this song to me. I don't remember all of the lyrics but I remember I little bit afterwards I will Google it.

Now the head was towards Nanko and the bottom was towards me. He choose dare.

"Tu bohot mota ho raha zara exercise kr le. 100 sit-ups non stop"

"Bhai not fair"

"Haar maan le phir"

I said shrugging my shoulders as if I don't know anything. Making faces he got up and started to do sit-ups. He was tired on the 10th sit up only. But he did 50 sit ups and gave up.

"Aur nhi hoga Bhai mujhse please"

Nanko said while breathing heavily.

"Aise kaise 50 aur baaki hai"

"Bhai nhi na please. Mishti tum samjhao na bhai please"

"Abir bs bhi kijiye. Kr liye na usne 50 that's it"

Joining my hands in front of Her I bowed my head down and said

"Aapka hukum sr aankho pe maate"

"Jeete raho balak"

She gave me blessings in dramatic form. Everyone around us bursted out laughing. Mishti aur Nanko dono milke team bana rhe hai. I will see to them.

The bottle was spinned and the head was towards maa while the bottom faced Mishti. Mishti will again some dramatic thing. Maa choose dare out of truth.

"Maa one most beautiful and one most worst moment of your life"

Intelligent chokri! I thought she will give some ajeeb dare like she gave to maa but she is understanding girl.

"Most beautiful moment, when I first time saw Abir. You know he was so small. His tiny hands, eyes , legs everything was mesmerizing. I was not able to believe that my child is in my hands. Mera Abir mere paas tha, mere saath tha. Uss pal ki khushi ne mujhe saare dard bhula diye. And when for the first time he smiled aisa laga jaise duniya me mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye kyunki mere duniya mere paas hai."

Maa was having tears in her eyes of course khushi ke aasu the. Even I felt like crying.

"Aaj uss incident ko 27 saal ho gye lekin aaj bhi mujhe sbkuch bohot acchi tarah se yaad hai. The happiness I got that time I couldn't frame it in words. And after few months when Abir first time addressed me as Maa I was on cloud nine. It was for the first time someone addressed me maa. Words are less for me to explain that moment. What I felt was something different above every emotion."

(Well even I remember the time when for the first time I saw my brother and took him in my arms. I don't remember anything else from same time. Any memory of yours?)

Ketu embraced Maa, Nanko joined them, not able to control even I embraced three of them with few tears in my eyes.

"Maa aap to aise keh rhi hai jaise humne aapko kabhi koi khusi di hi nhi"

Complained ketu still embracing maa tightly.

"Ketki tum teeno ki khushi mere liye sbse jyada matter krti. Tum sb khush to me bhi khush"

Maa kept her one hand on Ketki's head and caressed her hairs.

"Ketu jealous mt feel kr. Hum sb jaante hai maa sbse jayada pyaar mujhse krti hai. Kyu maa?"

Instead of nodding maa gave me a glare because ketu was on verge to cry.

"Maa dekhye na aapka beta mujhe pareshaan kr raha hai"

"Maa ki ladli chup reh samjhi. Tu jealous feel krti hai hum dono bhaiyo se and we know it"

Teased Nanko but recieved an anger filled look by maa.

"Tum dono meri beti ko pareshan krna bnd karo samjhe. Wrna dono ko maarungi"

Kekti giggled hearing Maa's warning. Suddenly we heard someone coughing loudly probably in fake way and it was Mishti and Kuhu.

"Kya iss perfect family me humare liye jagah hai?"

Asked Mishti softly. We all acted as if opening our arms for them. And they joined us in hug. Ok Kuhu's idea wasn't bad. It resulted in emotional moment and I am happy. Everyone was so happy and I promised myself to always keep them away from sorrows.

It was a perfect moment to capture. I will take its pic from CCTV footage afterwards.

Jugnu came with the pizzas and burgers that were ordered which made all of us separate from each other. All sat on thier earlier space and took thier orders.

Some food was ordered extra for the staffs. Ketki had exchange offer for all. She gave one piece of her pizza to the other and took one piece of other's pizza. Mishti and maa gave thier pizza pieces to her but didn't take her pizza pieces.

The game was continued.

"Maa aapka dare abhi baaki hai"

"Ho to gaya na"

"Worst moment"

"Worst moment bohot hai but still consider when I suffered loss in business"

I could understand that maa was not willing to share her bad times with us. It's nearly impossible for anyone to open up old wounds.

Nanko spinned the bottle and now the head was towards Mishti and the bottom was towards Nanko.

"Mishti you say 1 to 100 in reverse order"

Now he is taking revenge of His wife, but my dear Nanko My wife is more intelligent

"100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85"

Mishti said without any pause making everyone stare at her. Saying numbers in reverse order is easy but only few can do that.

"Mishti bss hogaya I understand you are intelligent"

Said Nanko making us chuckle.

Next was kuhu giving me dare.

"Bro do 10 push ups with Bhabhi on your back"

"Whattt?"

"Hmm"

"Yaar ye galat hai. Bro tum to mere side thi na?"

"Thi bro lekin aapne iss ladaku chokro se sit ups karvaye na ab ye room me jaake mera dimag khayega"

"To tum de dena usse acchha khasa massage. What say?"

I asked her with smirk she understood the meaning of my words and blushed.

"Bakwas band aap dare pura kijiye"

"Okk"

Maa and ketu went to thier room feeling exhausted.

Getting up I was in my position to do push up.

"Mishti sit"

Feeling shy Mishti sat on my back and I started to do push ups. She is little heavy but I can manage. She was trying all ways to not put her weight on me. I was about to fall at 8 but took few breath and did the last two. She was clutching back of my collar which made her nails dug in my skin instead of feeling pain I was turned on. Mishti was blushing  and being all red.

Next was mishti giving dare to Nanko.

"Pretend to be a cat untill next three turns"

"Ok fine"

Nanko was on his four and started creating sound like cat. He went to Mishti and pretended to sleep in her lap still acting as cat. I didn't like their position.

"Kitten get back to your place"

Nanko being the good kitten got back to his wife's lap. Be there don't come here.

Now it was Nanko giving dare to Me.

He straightened and said

"Bhai Mishti will unbutton those three button of your tshirt and you will sit quietly"

"Itna hi hai. Mishti do it fast"

"Wait Bhai there is condition"

"Ab kya condition?"

"She will open button with teeths"

"Ye abir ka dare hai ya mera"

"I don't know just complete it"

Mishti looked at me and took deep breaths locked her hands behind and leaned towards me. Is she really doing it?

She kept her mouth on the very first button,her shampoo scent was doing something inside me. Closing my eyes to feel only her mouth on my skin, my breath got heavy. As she was on first button I could feel her lips on my neck it was making me moan her name but I stopped, I wanted to feel those lucious lips against my lips, she unbuttoned the first button and then moved towards third I could still feel her lips on my skin it felt like she is sucking my skin.

I wanted to make her face me and kiss her vigorously, that's why I locked my hands behind so that I don't do any mistake. I was well aware of my cock getting erect, this closeness with her was making me loose everything. I almost forgot breathing, her tongue was licking my skin in process of unbuttoning the t-shirt. I just wish she doesn't sees the tent in my pants. It was only her and me I could sense, it felt like I am in trance and didn't wanted to return back to reality. Her hairs tickling me, her breath caressing my neck, her tongue licking my skin as if they are her favourite candy, her teeths biting me, her chest was pressed against my stomach I could feel her nipples teasing me.

Suddenly I felt emptiness. Opening my eyes I saw she backed off after opening my buttons. I didn't realized when she was done with it.

"Done"

"Not bad Mishti lagta hai tumhe iski bohot practice hai"

I needed to be out of all this. Taking the mobile which I kept on silent mode all time because didn't wanted any disturbance in my family time but turned into romantic one, I went out to garden making an excuse of attending call.

She was so close to me literally biting and sucking my skin. Taking few long breath I tried to get hold on my thoughts. Calming myself down I went inside to find no one, everyone might have went to thier room. Going to our room I found Mishti arranging her blanket all ready to sleep. It was good that she didn't changed her clothes.

"Mishti maa ko medicines di?"

"Yes"

"Mishti will you come with me? I want to show you something"

"Hmm"

She got up and stood beside me.

"Kaha chalna hai?"

"I will take you to your destination"

She smiled warmly at my statement, taking her hand in my hand I led her to garden area and then closed her eyes with my palm.

"Abir ye aap kya kr rhe hai? I will fall"

"I won't let you fall. And even after that if you fall I will be always there to give you my hand to get up again"

I said emphasizing on every word so she understands the meaning and not take it just as a joke.

"Waise Mishti mere engagement ring ki price kya hai? Tumhe nhi pata hai to me maa ko call krke puch lete hu"

I asked still closing her eyes walking towards the gift, smirking in evil way because I know she would think of my statement before saying no to my gift. If I hadn't had asked this question for sure she will reject my gift now she can't reject it.

Making her stand properly in front of car I removed my hand from her eyes so that she could see the car. As soon as she saw car instead of smiling she frowned. Definitely thinking whether she should say yes for car or say no.

"Mishti it's a new year gift for you"

I said looking at the Purple Porsche car.
It was stylish with shines.

"Abir ye?...  I don't need this"

Instead of answering I started playing with engagement ring in my finger.

"Kuch kaha tumne Mishti?"

I asked still fidgeting my ring. She looked at me and then at ring.

"Kuch nhi gift accha hai ab chale mujhe neend aarhi hai"

"Aise kaise? New car hai ek ride to banti hai"

"Abir I am exhausted please"

"Chalo tumhe ice cream khilate hai, tumhari saari thakan bhaag jaegi"

Giving the keys to her I went towards the passenger seat.

"Mishti come on let's go before the shops get closed. I badly want to have an ice cream"

She didn't wanted to drive the car but I am more stubborn than her.

"Abir please aaj nhi"

"No mujhe abhi ice cream party chahiye and thats it. Kaise dost ho yaar apne masum se dost ko ek ice cream nhi khila skti"

"Abir don't try to use such words"

I know my words will make you drive the new car I brought for you.

"Mishti Rajvansh apne pati ko ek scoop ice cream nhi khila skti. Will be tomorrow's headline"

"Fiiiiine" she stated being frustrated, stomping her foot she walked to driver's side and unlocked the car. We both sat inside I was smiling sheepishly while she was boiling in anger.  Starting the car she drove us to the nearest ice cream parlour with speed of 80.

"Mishti yaha ice cream acchi nhi milti. I don't like the taste"

Restarting the car

"Abir ghar me kisi ko pata nhi hai ki hum bahar aaye hai"

"Waise bhi sb so rhe hai"

She was driving car at the speed of 90-100  traffic had died down as it is almost midnight.

She was looking delicious and sexy at same time while driving the car in savage, one hand on steering other on sound system beside, eyes focused on road.

"Mishti I haven't saved any songs"

"Then please switch on the radio"

Playing the radio there was hindi retro songs being played on it, her speed was increasing each second.

"Mishti speed down"

"Now I will show you something"

She increased her speed more it was 120 by now. This is something new for me. I haven't seen her driving car so fast and furious.

"Mishti dog"

She quickly turned the car towards right. Good it was junction so that taking  turn didn't cause any loss. Looking back the dog was fine which came in between.

"Everything is fine Abir"

"I know"

Now we were just roaming around the city with high speed, silent road, hindi love retro songs on radio and her smiling enjoying the moment. It was all peaceful. It was like a midnight long drive. She pulled up stunts like rotating car and others but I wasn't scared because I knew she won't do anything that would harm anyone of us. She was looking beautiful and pure. She has good driving skills.

As her habit was she was humming the songs this time I too joined her. Singing songs we were enjoying the car ride. She  parked the car near footpath looking around I found she has stopped car near Bademiya's shop they are famous for their food. It's not a restaurant they just sell on streets and serve people while they are in car.

"Mishti bhuk lagi hai? Wait I will order something"

"I know that your stomach wasn't filled with that pizza and burger."

She knows me so well. She also knows whether my stomach is filled or not even though I didn't told her.

The car's brand brought people around the car. They could see the car outer appearance but not us, we could see them. Mishti chuckled at their response.  Bringing the window screen down I looked outwards making people gasp at sudden shock. Mishti laughed louder seeing their reaction. The waiter asked for the order. Glancing at Mishti she said

"Chicken roll without cabbage"

"2 chicken rolls without cabbage, kheema with butter naan"

Taking the order waiter left and I pulled up the screen of Window.

"Don't you like cabbage?"

"I don't like it's presence in rolls"

"I thought it's only me who removes cabbage from rolls. But I have your company now"

She just smiled and said

"Maa use to scold me"

I can't do anything else than than chuckle at her statement.

"I wanted an ice cream party but you gave me huge treat not bad!"

"I didn't brought my wallet not even my phone so you have to pay"

" Even I didn't brought my wallet but I have my phone I will pay online"

"Hmm"

"How is the car? Did you like it?"

"Nice"

Was it really an appreciation or she said it just because I asked it?

Our order arrived, we didn't order much because our stomach were half filled. First he brought rolls, we ate it half till then he waiter brought the kheema and naans. Keeping the rolls aside we ate the just arrived dish. Mishti was eating slowly and I know why. Some food was again stuck below her lower lip tempting me more, I got reminded of how those beautiful lips sent current through my body when they were on my chest.

She was busy in relishing the taste while  I leaned closer to her and licked of the piece of naan at the end of her lips with my tongue. She was shocked to core understanding what I did.

"Abir ye..."

"I told you many times to eat properly. It was tasty."

Instead of arguing she blushed!!! Ohh man she is blushing already she is so beautiful and on that she is blushing. Someone save me please.

We finished our food and I paid them using online transaction. I had few cash in my pocket so I gave tip to the waiter because he kept people away from our car.

Mishti restarted the car and we were on our old journey again.

"Mishti ice cream is remaining"

"I know that Mr.Rajvansh"

She parked the car near ice cream parlor. I asked her to sit in car while I went and brought ice cream for us. I sat on my seat turning towards her and she did the same. I brought few more ice cream tubs and kept them in back seat.

"Abir extra ice cream kyu?"

"Ketki might get her periods in two days. They are her favourite flavours."

"Hmm"

"Mishti I wanted to ask you something"

"Puchiye Abir"

"Tumhe aisa lagta hai kya ki maine Nanko ko kuch zyada hi dheel di hai?"

"Honestly yes. You never let him know what is responsibility. I understand you are elder son of the house all the responsibilities are on the your head but I think Nanko also has some shares in duties. I wanted to tell you this long back but didn't as I felt you might get me wrong or feel bad"

"Mishti if you feel that I am doing something wrong please tell me that I am not correct and the end even I am human I can commit mistakes you have all rights to correct me I won't feel bad."

She smiled and hummed in response.

"So what should I do now?" I asked feeding her my ice cream as I knew she had an eye on it since I brought because it is her favorite flavour mango.

"Everyone in house is dependent on both of us. Hum aaj hai kal nhi. Just for example if something happens to us and we are in bed for rest of our life or we die, is Nanko capable of running the house same way you did?"

The answer is clear "No"

I feed her more ice cream because she was eating it without any hesitation.

"You need to let him know his duties towards family and business."

Humming in answer I gave her the last bite of my ice cream, she had finished her ice cream earlier itself.

"Ab chale"

She started to drive, it was already 1am so we directly went to home.

Sitting on the chair of study table i switched on the laptop and worked.

"Abir sleep you can work tomorrow"

"Mishti I was suppose to do this work while we were playing, but it's ok I will do it now"

"Abir do you regret playing. If you had work you would have said us"

"Mishti family is most important for me"

"You can work in morning right? Now sleep. It's late"

"Mishti you sleep. I will complete this work and sleep"

Instead of laying down and sleeping Mishti came and sat on the chair beside me.

"I will help you"

"I can do it Mishti. You go and sleep"

"Nhi I am not going anywhere"

"Mish..."

"Maine kaha na"

Ziddi!!

"What are you working on?"

"We are planning to start packages like we booked for maa and papa. For old couples who want to spend time together. Your plan helped our company"

"Good"

"Now sleep"

"No I am helping you in work and that's final"

"What do you know about company?"

"If you forget I work as CFO in a company I know many things about Market."

"Fine"

We both worked for few minutes than I felt some weight on my shoulder tilting a bit it was Mishti sleeping while keeping her head on my shoulder. I just smiled at the innocence on her face.

Halting my work I picked her up in my arms. It was first time I was taking her in my arms. She fits so perfectly, tiny girl, she is a little bit heavy but I can manage. She snuggled closer to me burying her head in my neck almost kissing my shoulder blade. She is death of mine.

Laying her on bed I sat beside her for few minutes glancing at her I stroked her hairs. I did covered her with the blanket and switched off all lights except light at study table. Today we made beautiful memories with car, I hope we make more memories together. The money I invested in car is valued it didn't go in vain.

Continuing my work I didn't slept as work is more important. I had spent many nights sleepless this would be one of them.  I worked late till 6 am and then slept on her floor bedding because she might not be comfortable if I sleep beside her on bed.

Before I could sleep I heard Mishti's voice so looked at her. She was holding the cushion tightly and murmuring something, leaning closer so that I could here what she was saying

"Aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye na. Kabhi apne sehat ko importance nhi dete na apni davaie tikh se lete hai. Kitni baar kaha You are Most Important person of my life I can't afford to loose you"

Who is this most important person of her life? Whom is she ranting? Whom she can't afford to loose?

"Papa aapne mujhe nayi zindagi di hai."

Ok so it's Papa. Her father. Vishamber papa and no one else.

"Please take care of yourself"

She was scolding her father in dream to look after his health. She is so stressed even in dreams.

Sleeping on floor was nearly impossible but sleep took over me as I was tired. I switched off the alarm which Mishti set as she doesn't has any important work in morning.

Opening my eyes because she was calling my name, I glanced at her. she was again tensed.

"Abir who said you to shut the alarm?"

"My mind"

"Bech aaeye usse"

She went to washroom for bath and came out in a quick. After having bath I went to have breakfast. Where the menu was same old making me sigh heavily.

"Kuhu aaj phir wahi. Atleast make some other dishes twice a week"

"Ha bhabhs we are bored with this dishes"

Me and Mishti just kept quiet because Kuhu might feel bad as everyone would be saying against her.

"I will try to make other dishes and also learn new recipes from Bhabhi"

Gyi Mishti. I gave mishti a pity full look.

"Sb nakhre band karo aur khana khao"

Mishti stopped both of them by just one statement. The line was for me also.

Having breakfast in silence, I went back to our room got ready and was waiting for Mishti. She came and started doing her daily work of giving me my all things.

"Mishti why were you scolding Papa in dream?"

"I got a dream where papa fell sick and was in serious condition"

She said sadly. I didn't like to see her sad. She is worried about her father I wanted to soothe her pain so I embraced her and caressed her hairs. She melted in my arms, she was clutching my shirt tightly as she looped her hands around me. Her head was on my chest, while I was stroking her hairs lightly.

"Abir I miss him"

She said with cracked voice, but not crying, just stating the fact with heavy emotions. I can understand her because even I missed my family when I was in London for studies. I now how it feels when you miss family members badly.

"Let's visit your house"

"What? Why? Let it be. I will go to office you also go to office"

"You miss them right?"

"I am missing them from the day I got married. Nothing new. You have meeting regarding on what you worked yesterday."

"Meeting can be postponed but my wife is my priority."

She smiled and said

"Even I have work. I will go some other day. You go to office. No need to ditch your work for me. And I am warning you never ever do that"

"Who said I am doing it for you? I am doing it for maa and papa and thier happiness so you have to come"

"Ajeeb Rajvansh"

"Mrs. Ajeeb Rajvansh get ready"

She got ready in five minutes and was already to move. Excitement was seen on her face clearly. Sitting in my car we both moved towards Maheshwari sadan. I messaged Aayesha to postpone the meeting she asked me the reason but I bluntly replied her saying it's none of her business.

"I will drop you and pick you up once I am done in office"

"Hmm"

"Today I won't distrub you by any message or any calls enjoy your family time"

"You can call me if anything important"

"Ok"

"Aarav is on holidays for how many days?"

"Just today"

"Then what about work?"

"Aayesha will work for a day"

"Is she beautiful?"

I can give you a straight answer but I won't. "Everyone is beautiful in thier own way"

"Hmm"

"When did you sleep yesterday night?"

"6"

"What?? You slept only for a hour Abir? I didn't knew about it otherwise I wouldn't have woke you up. I am sorry"

"Apni bullet train ko break lagao. I am habitual towards it"

"This is not good for your health.You should take rest."

"Company aise hi khadi nhi hui Mishti. It needed many sleepless nights."

"You have achieved what you wanted atleast please stop now and take rest"

"There are still many things I need to achieve"

She just sighed accepting her defeat.

When we reached her home

"You are coming inside with me"

"Who said that I am not Coming. It's my home too."

Getting out of car we both walked towards the door.

"Mishti don't assume anything you want"

"Sorry"

"It's ok"

The door was open as papa says it's always open for the kids of these house.

Everyone was having breakfast, Mishti quickly went and closed Papa's eyes not before indicating others to not open thier mouth.

Papa didn't took much time to understand that it was his princess. Everyone one by one embraced Mishti and me.

"Gudiya rani aaj subah subah yaha. Sb thik hai na?"

"Maa sb kuch thik nhi hai. Aapki beti ne mera jeena haram kr diya hai"

"Aisa kyu?"

"Neend me baate krti hai. Mujhe soone hi nhi deti"

"Waise bhi biwi hai tumhari tumhe soone degi to kaise chalega?"

Asked Bhai who was coming with Bhabhi. His statement was of double meaning. Others chuckled Mishti blushed but I just looked down feeling embarrassed. Divya ran and embraced mishti, she took Divya in her arms and started to play with her.

Bhabhi was approximately six months pregnant her baby bump made her beautiful she was glowing with the happiness of becoming mother once again.

"Aapke sleepless raato ka result to dikh raha hai" I teased Bhai and now it was thier turn to blush.

"Maa papa me chalta hu. I am getting late for a meeting please"

"Aree aise kaise kuch kha ke jao"

"Me nashta krke aaya hu Maa. Please mujhe late ho raha hai"

"Beta thoda sa khana kha lo aur phir jao"

This was for first time Papa asked me wait and eat so I couldn't say no. After having breakfast I left for office.

The whole day was hectic, work load was more than normal and that dirty seductress. She tried all her might to please me but I didn't paid attention. She wore dress which didn't hide any part of her body. She purposely bent in front of me exposing her chest and butt, I was least bothered about it. She almost sat on my lap but I just pushed her lightly due to my respect towards women. I would have literally slapped her but than Maa's teaching came in between. I have to bear her only for a day.

At night I went towards Maheshwari sadan to pick up Mishti. Then we both went to our house had dinner. I was about to work but Mishti didn't let me. She literally dragged me to bed and made me sleep.

*********

Update is of 15.5k words.

I don't know when I would be updating next part sorry for it.

How was the update?

I hope you liked it.

Any suggestions?

Any questions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
528K 20.9K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
25.2K 2.2K 36
"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti... tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her eyes... Abir sees h...
60.7K 2.6K 65
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...