Falling for the ace๐Ÿ’• (Asahi...

By succulent_salad_ass

Sweet teenage romance, fun friendships and a lot of fluff, angst and smut. Welcome to my Asahi ร— Reader fanfi... More

1. First day <3
2. Walking home together ๐Ÿ’—
3. Why'd you leave?๐Ÿ’—
4. Kiyotana pt1 + Date Tech๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
5. Kiyotana pt2 + Exams ๐Ÿ’—
6. His room๐Ÿค (fluff)โ˜๏ธ
7. Training camp (angst)๐Ÿ’”
8. You did it!๐Ÿ’—
9. School festival pt1 โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”
10. Confession: school festival pt.2โ˜๏ธ
11. Fluff Alphabet/ Preferencesโ˜๏ธ
12. Date๐Ÿฎโ˜๏ธ
13. Party chaos๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‹
14. Christmas!๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
15. NSFW alphabet/preference ๐Ÿ‹
16. Daichi-Asahi bday PT.1๐Ÿ’—
17. Asahi b'day pt.2 ๐Ÿ‹
18. College Plans (angst)๐Ÿ’”
19. "I love you" ๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
20. Nationals! ๐Ÿ’—
21. Jealousy๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”
23. Part time๐Ÿงค๐Ÿงพ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‹
24. Road Trip! pt.1๐Ÿ’—
25. Yokohama trip pt.2 ๐Ÿ’”
26. Michimiya cheated?๐Ÿ’”
27. Acceptance Letter๐Ÿ’”
28. Asahi's family๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”
29. Dai-Suga?๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
30. Late night drive+ Dai-Suga confessionโ˜๏ธ
31. Enter- the roommate๐Ÿ’—
32. Am I not enough for you?๐Ÿ’”
33. Surprise!๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’—
34. Shark week + 'move in with me?'๐Ÿ’—
35. You are replaceable๐Ÿ’”
36. Drunk Asahi๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜๏ธ
37. Dai-Suga: a gay weddingโ™กโ˜๏ธ
38. A Proposalโ™กโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ
Announcement!
Clingy Asahiโ˜๏ธ
Honeymoon๐Ÿ‹
Cheater Asahi Pt.1๐Ÿ’”
"Come back to me"๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’—
Covidโ˜๏ธ
lil doodle I made
Boyfriend scenarios
office romance๐Ÿ’—
Meeting the family๐Ÿ‘ชโ˜๏ธ
Anniversary gift๐Ÿ‹
Delinquent Asahiโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€
Project partnersโค๏ธโ˜๏ธ
New book?
Blue balls
Break up prank๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’”
oh no he's angry
Sub Asahi, Dom y/n๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‹
Asmr audio!
Boyfriend scenarios pt 2
You're mine only!
BTS preferences: New book!
announcement
announcement (new book)
Random Headcannons

22. Prom๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ‘—โ˜๏ธ

677 18 5
By succulent_salad_ass

The school was bustling with energy because the second years were planning for the send off party for the final year students. After finishing classes on a Friday, you and your friends went to the mall to get clothes for the prom. The dress code was 'formal wear and gowns'. So you, Mikoto, Michimiya, Kiyoko, Aren, Suzuki, Asahi, Daichi and Suga decided to get similar ones to get cool aesthetic pictures.

After a lot of thinking you all decided on pastel colours. Also the couples decided to get matching coloured clothes. (Check the picture I inserted. That's what the guys wore just in different colours.) After a lot of convincing from Asahi, you went to a designer store but quickly learnt that it was a rental. They had a brilliant collection of suits and blazers and tuxedos. Apparently Asahi knew the owner and the rent was affordable so you all went there.

All the five boys tried clothes and you sat on the couch rating all their outfits. Asahi was having the time of his life styling his friends. You just sat there admiring how cute he looked, all happy doing what he loved. His face lit up when he found the right ones for Daichi and Suga. Daichi got a light blue one and Suga got a mint green one. As for Aren and Suzuki they got a pastel yellow and purple one. Asahi got a pastel pink one. He looked adorable in pink.

As for you girls you got matching dresses. You got pink, Michimiya a pastel blue, Mikoto a pastel green and Kiyoko got yellow as she was going with Aren because she couldn't go with her second year boyfriend Tanaka. Although it took a lot of convincing, Tanaka was finally convinced that Kiyoko did infact love him and wasn't going to leave him for Aren and that the partner thing was just till the entry. You all enjoyed the time you spent together a lot so you decided with the girls that you could go on a couples' trip after school ends.

On the day of the prom, Daichi being the dad of the group, got his family van and picked you all up for the event. You walked up to Asahi's place. You rang his bell but you saw the door was open as he called from inside to come in. "I'm here" he called out from his room as you entered. You saw Asahi frantically tying his hair. He wore the shirt, his broad shoulders and lean back looked amazing. "...You look so hot baby" you blurted out, heat rising up to your face.

"OH MY GOD!" He shrieked and ran up to you hugging you and picking you up. He kissed you, his hair loose falling around your face as well. "I love you, you're the most beautiful person I've met" he said his eyes sparkling. "Aww thanks my love" you said kissing him again. "Let me help you with your hair" you said as you brushed his hair into a neat bun, some strands falling on his face, he looked like a model. You heard the horn blaring as Daichi's voice boomed from the window. Asahi grabbed his suit jacket quickly and you all met the others in the van. At school, you girls went ahead.

"God has blessed my eyes today! Four goddesses at once! Am I in heaven? Ryu are you seeing this?!" Nishinoya was being his usual dramatic self. Tanaka looked over and almost fainted as he saw Kiyoko in the beautiful yellow dress. To match her he wore a yellow shirt underneath his suit. Soon an announcement was made and all the couples were called in the assembly hall where the send off programme was going to be held. You searched for Asahi, there he was, looking gorgeous as ever, laughing with the volleyball boys.

You and Kiyoko waved at them as the other boys' mouths fell agape in awe.
"(Y/n) san, Kiyoko san you both look so pretty!" Hinata, Yachi and Yamaguchi squealed. You went over to them and were speaking with them. You asked someone to take a picture with the whole team.

"Aw man my heart can't take it" Asahi whispered to Daichi making heart eyes at you. "Yes we know you're in love." Suga said rolling his eyes. "You're one to say, you haven't let go of Mikoto san ever since the van!" Daichi yelled. "Yeah well you gotta let people know what's yours!" Suga exclaimed before going towards the assembly. "Yosh! Let's go!" You said as you went in, your arm linked with Asahi's. You took a couple's picture at the photo booth which was cheesy in your opinion but you didn't mind. As you all grabbed your seat, the performances by your kouhai started. There were some band performances and some dance performances. Some gave emotional speeches.

"And now I'd like to call on stage our next performer who's going to make the mood a little romantic. Let's welcome, our volleyball team's future ace, Tanaka Ryunnosuke!" Everyone clapped as the lights dimmed down and the music got romantic. Kiyoko's eyes went wide as she definitely didn't know about this. Tanaka pulled up to the stage with a guitar. The music started playing. It was Frank Sinatra's 'the way you look tonight'.
He began strumming the guitar and singing softly-

Some day, when I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight

You're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft
There is nothing for me but to love you
And the way you look tonight

With each word your tenderness grows
Tearing my fears apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose
Touches my foolish heart

Yes you're lovely, never, ever change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight!

Between the singing, Kiyoko and Tanaka exchanges cute smiles and Kiyoko even gave him a flying kiss. You leaned on Asahi's shoulder. "Who knew Tanaka could sing so well?" You said going near in Asahi's ear. "Well he practiced for some weeks just for this. It was quite cute." Asahi said smiling. "I'd like to dedicate this song to someone special. I hope she liked it. Thanks for being such a great audience!" Tanaka said as he recieved a round of applause.

Soon the performances were over after a speech by the principle. Some tears were shed because you were going to miss these years of fun and friendships afterall. Kiyoko was announced the prom Queen and Aren was the King. Tanaka was ready to throw hands but Ennoshita stopped him thankfully. The host announced that everyone get on the dance floor as the music was going to start. You and Suga dragged everyone to the dance floor as the lights started blinking in different colours and some dance music played. You danced with everyone, swayed to the music, took some videos and pictures. The DJ announced that he was going to play a romantic song so you searched around the crowd for your boyfriend. You found him and started to slow dance with the music.

"I'm sorry I'm not great at dancing." Asahi said as he swayed to the music. His hand was on your waist and the other in your hand, fingers intertwined. You rubbed your hand along his shoulder and rested your head on his chest. "I don't care, I love this moment right now. I wish I could just save this in my brain and keep it with me forever." You said smiling to yourself. "Me too" Asahi said. Just then a photographer came and asked if he could take your photo so you two posed and he clicked a picture. The first years recorded their senpais dancing.

After dinner, you all (not the volleyball team, just the third years) decided to go to the beach. You sat down near the cliff. It was dark and you could faintly make out the waves that crashed on the seashore. The sound was calming, the weather cold.

"I want to keep going to college with you guys too" Suga admitted. "But we'll probably go off to different places for college..." Michimiya said sadly. You and Asahi shot a look at each other. Your faces looked soft and concerned as reality dawned upon you. It was a bittersweet moment. "So how about we go to a mini trip/vacation, just us 8, Kiyoko call Tanaka. It would be like a couple's retreat! But we can enjoy with each other too!" Mikoto said. All your faces lit up. "Yeah! What the hell! Let's go. Although I'll have to save up by doing some part time work." You said remembering that you were broke. Everyone agreed with you as they were the same. "So it's decided. Let's work till then and save up money" Daichi said. It was getting late so you all left for your homes.

After reaching Asahi's house, you saw Asahi rolling his sleeves up from the shirt that he was wearing. He looked ravishing, like a Greek god. You started stripping from your gown in front of him. "(Y/n)! Not here! Atleast go to the bedroom" he said his cheeks flushed. "I'm sorry but I can't resist when you look this tempting you said pressing you lips onto his as he quickly understood your mood and picked you up bridal style.

After doing the dirty deed, you lay in bed, naked, cuddled up with the equally naked Asahi. "Sweetheart, what's on your mind?" He asked, putting a strand of hair behind your ear. "I just can't forget what Suga said. We won't be able to see each other as much in college Asahi. Who knows where we will go to college. I don't want to ever be away from you" you said hugging him, snuggling into his chest. He hugged you and brought you closer. "Yeah it bugs me too, but I avoid it. But I guess it's closer than ever and pretty much inevitable. Unless we both get admission in the Tokyo colleges we want. But their entrance examinations are too difficult to pass." He said sighing. "Yeah. Don't be upset my love, we'll make it work. Don't worry. Now please can we go back to cuddling?" He said pulling you onto him. "Okay. I love you Asahi" you kissed him hard, your hand travelling to his hair.

"Asahi would you try modelling?"

"Wha-? That's so abrupt!"

"Idk i think you'll be good"

"Just go to sleep!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 646 37
This story is not innocent, just saying. Two seemingly innocent people meet completely by accident and what next? Will they spend together autumn eve...
388K 13.5K 26
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐Œ๐„.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™†๏ฟฝ...
239K 7K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
110K 3.5K 39
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...