scarred//myg

By vi-writes

"did you know before?" you looked up and his eyes met yours. you tried to look at his eyes instead of the sca... More

author's note :)
aesthetics
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
epilogue
bonus: i
bonus: ii
bonus: iii
bonus: iv
bonus: v
author's note :')
happy new year!
hi :)

iii

3.5K 179 20
By vi-writes

"You haven't said yes to anyone, hyung."

"I'm aware."

"Maybe you should dance with them-- would that help?" Yoongi pulled a face. "Hyung you have to pick."

"They all look stuck up."

"Maybe a maiden from the village will be nice-- I know some of N/GF's are here; maybe she can intr--"

"No thanks." The elder prince stood and headed down where everyone was. The last princess was introduced and he shook his head as he sighed, stopping into the ballroom.

He looked around and a woman approached him. "May I get a dance with you?" she asked politely. He nodded and let her lead him there. A frown on his face he looked back up st Namjoon; his brother gave him an encouraging smile.

It wasn't working and so the prince excused himself. Only for another woman to approach him. It was as if now, that they had the chance to be with him, to be of royalty, the elder prince was oh so interesting.

It was like his attitude nor his scar mattered anymore. But he did take notice that none of them, not one of these women, looked at him in the eye. They barely even looked at his face.

Except one.

The reason he even noticed you was because you'd accidentally made eye contact with him so when he held that eye contact for more than a few seconds, he made his way over. You freaked out a little, not knowing what was going to happen.

You watched as he walked towards you, your grip on Taehyung's coat tightening. "Y/N-- what's wro--"

"Do you want to dance?" You blinked as Yoongi stood before you. He swallowed and you watched as his Adam's apple bobbed.

You slowly looked up at Taehyung who grinned and nodded. "Y/N!" He whispered.

"Dance?" you repeated. He nodded. You looked back at Taehyung who simply wiggled his eyebrows at you, nudging you with his shoulder. "Okay." You curtsied before meeting his eye, taking his hand.

Dancing with him wasn't so bad. You stood close so you wouldn't have to look at him too much. His presence scared you, really. Not only his status-- he was a prince-- but just him. The way he held himself, the way he walked, his voice. Yes, he was so attractive but he scared you quite a bit.

Not to mention his scar. You'd heard stories about him and his scar. You'd seen him around the village too-- not often, but sometimes he stood behind Prince Namjoon while greeting others.

But you never expected your first interaction with him to be this close.

"Okay," you whispered after some time. His grip on your waist loosened and you took a step back. You didn't say anything for a moment.

"Okay," he mumbled. You swallowed.

"Thank you." You hurried back to your brother who set his drink down as you approached him.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around you as he watched Yoongi deny any further dances and head back to the younger princess.

"Gosh," you sighed. Taehyung pulled away from you.

"You just danced with the prince!" he exclaimed. You pushed your hair behind your ear and sighed.

"That was terrifying."

"He asked you," Tae assured. "There's got to be a reason for tha--"

And then there was an announcement. That the prince in question didn't even make-- he just stood behind his brother, hands in his pockets.

You were in shock the whole time. Taehyung grasped your hand, squeezing tightly. "Y/N!"

"Tae," you whispered. Namjoon smiled at you from across the room and nodded. You gave him a small smile back as you looked at Yoongi.

He made eye contact with you and turned away.

---

"It's an honour that you want to marry my sister, your highness," Taehyung said with a bow.

"Hm."

"She seems very excited-- it's always just been her and I so-- good evening your highness."

Yoongi turned to be met with his younger brother. Namjoon nodded. "Good evening."

"I'm-- I'm Kim Y/N's brother," he said with a bow. "Kim Taehyung, your majesty."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Taehyung." They smiled at one another before Namjoon turned to his brother. "Have you talked to her yet, hyung?"

"No."

"She just said she's needed the bathroom so I'm sure she'll be here shortly." Namjoon nodded while Yoongi stared ahead of him, hands in his pockets. "Shall I go find--"

"No no, I'm sure she'll make her way back." Taehyung smiled and Namjoon smiled right back, unable to help himself. Yoongi however kept staring out into the crowd.

"Your highness?" Yoongi turned his attention back to the man. "May I ask why-- I mean, your majesty-- we don't have very much and you had the choice of many princesses and my sister is wonderful, she is, but I just don't understand why you'd pick her when we truly don't have much to offer."

"I don't want anything."

"We won't-- I don't have much to give for dowry--"

"You don't need to worry about that, okay?" Namjoon asked, quickly cutting in. Taehyung sighed. "Don't worry at all-- we have more than enough for your sister in the palace." Yoongi grunted in agreement.

"But it's forma--" Taehyung broke out into a smile as you approached. "There she is."

Namjoon turned and smiled as you walked over, head down as you played with your fingers in front of you. Yoongi stared at your hands. "Y/N," Namjoon acknowledged. You curtsied and he shook his head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your majesty." You stood next to your brother and he wrapped an arm around you, squeezing.

"Likewise, y/n." You could barely look up at Yoongi. Not that he was looking at you anyway; he was looking around at everyone else.

He chose you.

"Okay, well I believe we can discuss the rest later," Joon said with a nod. "The wedding would take place after my own, yes, hyung?" Yoongi grunted.

"Next season, perhaps, your highness?" Tae asked. You looked up at Tae and he gave you a smile.

"Next season gives us time to plan; that sounds good." Namjoon looked at you.

"That's good," you whispered. Yoongi glanced down at you for a moment and you gave him a smile. He looked away.

"Then, it's settled then." You curtsied once more and Namjoon grabbed your arm, helping you back up. "We're family now, no need for that." You turned red and nodded.

You took Taehyung's arm as you both walked away. "Y/N!" Hs squeaked. You sighed as you walked with him.

"Why did he pick me?" you asked. Taehyung stopped walking as he stepped in front of you.

"Aren't you happy?" he asked. "The prince, y/n!"

"I know, but it's just-- it's just-- he scares me, Tae." He sighed. "I don't know."

"You don't want to marry him?" You shrugged. "Y/N, he'll take care of you."

"I'm not su--" You stopped as you watched Yoongi approach you from behind Taehyung. Tae turned and smiled, stepping away from you.

"We should dance," he said, voice low. You swallowed.

"Okay," you whispered.

He held his hand out and you looked at Taehyung before taking it. He guided you down just like before and wrapped his arms around you. Moving in closer so that you wouldn't have to look at him, you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You don't have to say yes," he mumbled. His voice scared you and you let out a little gasp. You thought for a moment.

"It's okay," you whispered.

"Mm."

That was all. You danced and the song ended, people cheered, congratulating the both of you until you walked back, looking for Taehyung. You bumped into someone on the way there, spilling their drink all over them.

"Oh my gosh-- I'm so sor--"

"Your highness!" You gasped as the man bowed. You watched him stand straight and shook your head.

"No, you don't need to--"

"Do you know where the prince is?" he asked. Your eyebrows raised as a girl joined him, taking his hand as she dabbed whatever his drink was off of his suit. Thankfully, she didn't bow.

"Oh--"

"I'm Jungkook!" You nodded and gave him a small smile. "I'm a knight," he said with a beam.

"Sir Jungkook?" You asked.

"Sir Jeon Jungkook," he corrected proudly. You nodded and reached out for his hand to shake it. He returned the handshake eagerly.

"I'm J/GF," the girl introduced. You have her a smile. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

"The prince-- have you seen the prince?"Jungkook asked.

"Prince Namjoon," J/GF clarified with a sigh and a shake of her head. You looked around to see him talking with your brother. You pointed.

"Oh, thank you!" Jungkook hurried off quickly. You smiled and the girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm surprised he hasn't started a fan club for him," she said with a smile. You smiled back.

"He's cute." She nodded. "I should get going," you said nicely. She nodded.

"I should too-- wouldn't want him asking for the prince's autograph." You laughed and parted ways. You headed back to the bathroom to calm down.

You hadn't expected all this to happen this evening. You'd been invited to a ball; Taehyung had wanted to go; you made yourself a nice gown and went. All you'd expected was some good food and for your brother to get drunk.

Not to get engaged to a fucking prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.7K 33
This is my first story so please forgive me for grammer mistakes πŸ’œ I was a normal girl. From a pretty rich family but since I was a girl- I wasn't...
3K 230 26
❝his face softened. "i'm sorry about earlier. jimin told me he told you what happened last night and i realised you're right. i have no right to take...
13.4K 2K 50
❝I went against the most important rule for a matchmaker; I fell for my client.❞ Where a guy visits a matchmaker shop and hires the matchmaker. Did t...
253K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...