𝕯𝖚𝖘𝕶 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖆𝖜𝖓 [�...

Από LinkTurner

'You'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn. Baby, I'm right here.' Bakugo hasn't visited h... Περισσότερα

Disappearing Shadows
Black
Everything is Grey
Broken Smile, Tired Eyes
I'm not trying to hurt you
Anyone Else
Looking for the Light
I act like I don't fucking care
Rivals
What Happens Now
Through the Storm
Golden
I found home in your arms
Everything changed when I found you
All I know is I want to stay here
One Step Closer
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'm always tired but never of you
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
I Would Have Died For You
Like the Rainfall
When the Sun Sets
Shattered
Surrender

You'll Never Be Alone

743 38 28
Από LinkTurner

Katsuki watched as Izuku paced the kitchen back and forth, his brow creasing in concentration. He had his phone in one hand, pressed up against his ear, his other buried in his hair. He had been on the call for at least half an hour, not that Katsuki was complaining about the interruption, but he was starting to wonder what was going on. He knew it was the hospital calling, Izuku had mouthed it to him as he went into the kitchen to take the call while Katsuki remained in the living room. They had been spending some quality time after a very delicious breakfast made together before Izuku's phone began to ring. Katsuki wasn't annoyed by it - really he wasn't...well maybe slightly, but only because he was enjoying himself and that had been promptly cut short.

Growing evermore aggravated, Katsuki pushed himself to his feet and padded into the kitchen. Izuku heard him come in and offered a smile in his direction, letting him know everything was okay. That gave Katsuki a moment of relief; all the worst possible scenarios running wild in his mind. Or maybe Izuku was only putting on a brave face...He shook his head to rid himself of such thoughts. There was no need getting worried over a situation that didn't require it.

Katsuki focused his attention on the cupboard drawers he began rummaging through, feeling peckish and wanting a snack. He took out a packet of crisps and very slowly and carefully attempted to open them with minimal noise made. Izuku looked back in his direction, hearing Katsuki's rustling no doubt and rather than telling him to be quiet like the blonde expected, instead smiled innocently in a way that told him he wanted some. Katsuki held up the packet to Izuku's hand so he would know where it was and let him take some before hopping onto the kitchen counter to eat the rest.

"Yes...yes okay...I understand," Izuku spoke in broken sentences, rarely saying much at all but the distorted voice on the other end seemed to be doing most of the talking.

It was killing Katsuki to know what the hospital was telling him. He wanted to stand by him and hear the full conversation rather than be in the dark. But then again, it wasn't exactly his business to know either. Izuku didn't have to tell him what was going on if he didn't want to, though Katsuki wished he would so he could help in any way possible. All he could do as he watched the sun shining through the window and splashing over Izuku's freckled face, was sit and avoid thinking up the worst of the situation.

"Oh...oh that's great," Izuku smiled as he talked and Katsuki gauged he was being told some good news. "Mhm...thank you it would mean a lot...you want me to note this down? Erm..." He glanced at Katsuki who understood immediately and grabbed a pen and notepad lying beside him, taking Izuku's hand and guiding him back to where he had been sat. Izuku began to repeat the words the woman on the phone was telling him so that Katsuki could write it down, going slow enough for him to keep up.

"What was that all about?" Katsuki asked Izuku when he finally came off the phone and hung up.

"Hm? Oh right I'm sorry that took so long--"

"Don't be," he interrupted. "It's fine but is everything okay?"

Izuku smiled again. "Yeah everything is fine. Actually it's more than fine. The doctors were just telling me that I don't need to attend the regular check ups anymore. Everything seems as stable as it should be. I should be able to return back to work, I just have to talk to my boss and see what can happen. They said I should be able to with the help of the support item. It'll still be quite dangerous but not impossible."

Katsuki was so happy for him. More than happy, more than his feelings could be expressed into words. After everything he had been through it was amazing to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Izuku deserved this, he really did. He deserved everything good to come and Katsuki wanted that for him, more than anything. The fight had been tough but in the end there was a chance that Izuku could have back the life he thought he'd waved goodbye. And a chance was all they needed.

"That's great Deku," Katsuki told him. He was actually smiling as he said those words - smiling. Because how could he not when he felt so relieved for him.

Izuku grinned just as widely, clearly over the moon at the terrific news. "I know. This is so amazing. And she also said to me that there is the possibility that my vision will get better. Not completely back to how it used to be, nowhere near. I won't be able to see colours but maybe a little more light and shadowy figures. The last check up I went to I told her my vision felt a little...fuzzy. Almost like everything wasn't so pitch black anymore but was a little grey. I was told that may be because of my quirk - One for All sort of gives me super cells so it might be helping to give me some sort of sight back...but I don't know I just think it's because of you."

Katsuki's brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Well you helped me feel less trapped and isolated so the darkness isn't terrifying anymore," Izuku explained. "I'm not afraid of it or living without my sight and that's all because of everything you've done to help me. I don't think I can thank you enough, Kacchan."

The blonde shook his head, sighing. "I already told you, Deku, you don't need to thank me. Honestly. I'm just really glad that you're okay and you're going to be fine."

"Me too," he said. Even when he tried to stop smiling he really couldn't. He was almost dancing he was that content. "I'm so so happy right now."

"And you deserve to be, idiot."

"Thank you again."

"Stop it with that," Katsuki frowned. "You're not allowed to say thank you anymore."

Izuku stuck out his bottom lip in protest, crossing his arms over his chest. "That's not fair."

"It's completely fair," Katsuki defended. He didn't want Izuku's thanks. He didn't need it, nor did he need any recognition whatsoever from Izuku for what he did to help. That didn't matter to him: whether he was grateful or not. It wasn't that him helping Izuku depended on how he would be rewarded in the end. The only thing that held any worth for him afterwards was Izuku's happiness. And being able to help him find that again was all he wanted.

"Well how else am I supposed to express my appreciation for you?" Izuku asked him.

When he was only met with silence he padded forward and wrapped his arms around Katsuki; pushing himself onto his tip-toes slightly to reach him up on the counter. Katsuki propped his chin on Izuku's shoulder and gave in to the gesture. He supposed he'd rather have this than a 'thank you'.

Izuku pulled away after about ten seconds which wasn't nearly enough time for a decent hug, in Katsuki's opinion. He opened his mouth to put forward his argument but was immediately shut up when he felt Izuku's lips on his cheek. It was a completely friendly gesture no doubt, but one blink and Katsuki was bright red with embarrassment.

"W-hey-w-what the hell w-was that for?!" He demanded, cursing himself colourfully for stuttering so much. He was a total flustered mess. "Geez at least give me a warming before you do something like that...y-you almost killed me."

Izuku laughed heartily at his friend's reaction. "I was showing my appreciation for you. You told me I can't say thank you anymore. But I won't do it again if you don't--"

"Who said not to? As if something as stupid as that is enough to make me feel fucking weak like jelly...I'm completely fine," he stubbornly told.

It was a harmless peck on his cheek, he shouldn't be responding so outrageously, but it had happened. In truth Izuku realised he might have pushed things just a little. He had reacted badly when Katsuki had kissed him, though that gesture had had a deeper meaning than this one. This was an innocent action of friendship but Izuku knew he shouldn't encourage this. He had been the one to make them agree to be friends. Trying to go beyond that now would only confuse the blonde and quite possibly hurt him with Izuku's indecisiveness. The last thing he wanted was to hurt someone he cared about more than words could express. This was killing him just as much as it was killing Katsuki. Maybe if they both told how they really felt, things wouldn't be so difficult. But alas, nothing was ever simple, especially a situation such as this. There was so much fear to come from expressing one rather not so simple emotion that it held them back from having everything they really wanted.

"What do these notes mean anyway?" Katsuki asked, glancing down at the paper.

Izuku, thankful for the change in subject, tried to recall what they had written down. "The woman wanted to warn me of all the places that the villain that did this-" he gestured to his eyes - "had been spotted over Japan. But I've heard from the news and Kirishima so this isn't any new knowledge."

Katsuki nodded slowly, letting his gaze rake over the words. "Wait Musutafu? That's here, the villain has been spotted around here?" He asked, trying to cloak any seaping panic in his tone.

"Yeah...but it's fine don't worry. They haven't attacked anyone exactly so that's good. Everyone we know is safe and so is the city for now..."

"But," Katsuki began, "if they're here that means they might know where you live. Fuck, it was so stupid of me to take you out - you could have been targeted!"

Izuku rose an eyebrow. "Take me out?"

"You know what I mean," the blonde frowned, waving a dismissive hand. "Anyway this is serious, Deku, I put you in danger."

"Kacchan, calm down, I'm a pro hero I can handle myself."

"A blind pro hero though," Katsuki pointed out.

Izuku gazed down at his hands, imagining he could see them. "You don't think I can do this?"

"That's not what I said."

"Well what then? I'm clearly capable. The hospital said there was a chance. And you were the one who told me not to waste All Might's gift. You said you believed in me...or was that just a lie?"

"Hey don't go changing what happened alright? I meant what I said back then and I still do--"

"Apparently not," Izuku snapped. Deep down he knew he shouldn't be talking like this, but in the given moment he was too upset to think rationally anymore.

"Just chill out for a second," Katsuki glared, not appreciating Izuku's attitude though his wasn't any better.

"Don't tell me to chill out when you were the one to--!" Izuku stopped himself before he could go on, not wanting to have an argument with his friend. He was just a little emotional right now and hadn't meant to take it out on Bakugo.

He sighed, covering his face in his hands as he spoke again but in just a whisper. "You're right. You're right, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get snappy with you. I'm just...I'm scared. I'm really really scared but I can't afford to be. It's quite pathetic really. I'm supposed to be the number one hero and I'm terrified of a villain that isn't all that powerful," he said in a broken manner.

Katsuki chewed his lip, hearing the sadness that was laced in Izuku's tone and slid off the counter. "Come here, asshole."

Midoriya did as he was told and accepted the offered open arms he really needed right now. He only had to lean forward and his head was already buried in Katsuki's shoulder so he could hide away in this safe space forever. He sniffled against him, begging himself not to cry over something so stupid. But Katsuki told him it was okay and simply held him as he did so, brushing a hand through his hair, slowly and soothingly.

"I'm scared too," the blonde reluctantly admitted under his breath.

"I know I'm at a disadvantage," Izuku whispered. "I know and that's why I'm afraid I won't be able to save everyone and the past will repeat itself."

Katsuki hummed in acknowledgement, allowing Izuku to express his emotions. He understood exactly how he felt which helped them both.

"I don't want to have to see another person die because I can't save them. I'm supposed to be the number one pro. I protect the city and this country."

The blonde pulled back to hold the greenette's face in his hands, brushing away tears. "And I'm meant to protect you."

"But then who looks out for you? Who protects you? I...God it terrifies me to death that I won't be able to protect you and the villain will kill you. I just...I can't...the thought of you dying--"

"Hey," Katsuki spoke firmly but in a hushed tone. "I promised you I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me idiot whether you like it or not."

"Don't--don't make promises you can't keep."

"Izuku..."

His eyes widened at the mention of his first name, his heart skipping unintentionally. Katsiki bit back his lip, his name just slipping from his mouth by accident. He was only trying to make him listen to him. Did he even have that right to use his first name?

"Sorry," Katsuki apologised.

"It's okay," Izuku reassured him.

"Look everything is going to be fine, alright? That's all I'm trying to say. I didn't mean for it to seem like I was telling you you wouldn't be able to do this. I know you can, you're stronger than anyone I know. I just worried that I could have really hurt you when we both went outside."

"Even if anything happened it still wouldn't be your fault, Kacchan. I don't take back the day we had, I loved every minute of it and I'm glad nothing happened. In truth I wasn't thinking about that either so it would be my fault for not being more cautious. I'm the one they want anyway."

"But I'd never let that happen."

"I know. And I'd never let them hurt you. But I don't want either of us to make promises we can't keep and then get even more hurt later on."

"Then let's at least try. Okay?" Katsuki asked softly.

"Okay," Izuku agreed, offering a weak smile.

Katsuki brushed a green curl behind Midoriya's ear as he spoke. "Come on, the hospital discharged you, surely you want to do something to celebrate?"

A shrug was his answer. "I don't know. All I want is to forget about the villain for just a bit and do absolutely nothing."

"Then we'll do absolutely nothing. I can make katsudon for lunch," Katsuki suggested.

Izuku smiled more wholely at his friend's attempt to make him feel better. He really didn't need to, but it did make a difference.

"Only if you let me help you."

"Fine, but don't burn--"

Bakugo was interrupted by the ringing of his own phone. His brow furrowed as he heard it's shrill ring travel from the bedroom.

"You should probably get that," Izuku told him.

"Err yeah...okay I'll be back in a second," he promised, storming into their room to find his phone. Trust yet another phone call to ruin their moment. The interruption made him a little annoyed as he looked everywhere for a phone he couldn't find. He could hear it but couldn't see it...

"Where the hell--?"

He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Katsuki Bakugo, right?" A foreign voice addressed him. The voice of the shadowed figure that was currently stood in the open window of the room.

The blonde stood still, making no sudden movements. Though the voice was unfamiliar he knew the appearance of the person very well. How they had found out so quickly where the two of them lived surprised Katsuki. He wasn't exactly prepared for this and being forcefully shoved head first into the worst situation possible wasn't exactly ideal. All he had to do was stay calm. That was it. Just don't spook the villain and restrain them and this whole thing can be said and done with. Izuku wouldn't even hear it.

"What the hell do you want?" Katsuki snarled, ignoring the villain's earlier question. His tone was sharp and aggressive, but more to mask any alarm or panic. Not that he was panicked. He was completely calm and content right now. He wasn't worried half to death over the fact that Izuku was in the room next door and might be put in a circumstance where he couldn't protect him. His heart wasn't slamming against his chest, nor was he trembling. No, of course not, that would be ridiculous. He's a pro hero, he doesn't feel fear. Well not like this. Not ever before. Maybe because Izuku's life has never been involved before. God he felt sick to his stomach but if it showed then they were both already dead.

He flexed his fingers slowly, getting ready to jump into action if necessary.

"Rude aren't we?" The villain grinned cynically. They were stood in the shadow so Katsuki couldn't get a proper look at their face but he believed they wore a mask also. "Well I'll make you a deal shall I?" They suggested, hopping down and strolling closer.

"Stay the fuck away from me," Katsuki spat. "I'm not interested in any deal you have to offer. I'm going to restrain you and we're going to hand you to the police."

"If only it were that easy, hey?" The villain nodded. "No, see that isn't going to happen," they sighed, fiddling with an item at their neck. Katsuki wondered if that could be the device that allowed them to alter their voice. If he was quick he could just snatch it--

"Kacchan? Is everything okay in there?" Izuku's voice called softly from the other side of the door.

Katsuki's gaze was wild with terror as he turned to the door. The villain glanced at him expectantly awaiting for him to answer.

"Y-yeah, fine. Don't worry about it, Deku," Bakugo reassured from the other side, his eyes watching the villain for any sudden movement. He waited a few extra seconds after hearing the distant echo of footsteps travel until he felt Izuku was at least a little safe.

He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Hm," the villain sighed. "I've never seen a hero look so scared. You care about him, don't you?"

That seemed to set off a fuse in him. Forgetting to make minimal noise and damage he clamped a hand over the intruder's throat and slammed them back into the wall. It cracked beneath the pressure, but rose no alarm from Izuku.

"You touch a single hair on his head and you can fucking forget about prison, I'll burn you to ashes right here," Katsuki threatened under his breath, his other hand alight with popping explosions. His blood was boiling right now. All former feelings of fear had abruptly morphed to overwhelming rage. The villain only chuckled at the reaction however, clearly unaffected by the commination.

"Bold words. But I'm pretty sure you'll lose your job if you kill me."

"Well then that's a risk I'm willing to take."

"You're powerful I'll give you that, hero. Though...not powerful enough."

The villain shoved Katsuki back just as the blonde reflexively responded with an explosion to their face. But his arms were pinned down to his back before he could make the move. He attempted to kick out and at least warn Izuku, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do this by himself. Yet instead, before he could even open his mouth to yell his name he felt a blinding pain in the side of his head and everything went dark as night.

Izuku, in the kitchen became aware of the slight commotion from within their bedroom, and curious, made his way back to the door. He knocked once. Twice. Then allowed himself in when he was offered no response.

"Kacchan...? Are you alright I thought I heard something?"

"Oh you did?" he heard him say. But there was something sort of...different about his voice. He couldn't quite place it though. He passed a hand over his tired eyes still only seeing nothing.

"No well I'm fine," he promised him, reassuring the greenette.

"Everything is absolutely fine."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1K 80 5
"Two bodies, two hearts yet one soul" "The fate played it's little game and bought these two cruel yet pure souls together...only for these two souls...
215K 7.2K 13
[BOOK ONE OF THREE] ❝fυ¢кιиg нєℓℓ, ∂єкυ..." нє ωнιѕρєяє∂, "уσυя єуєѕ αяє gσииα вє тнє ∂єαтн σf мє σиє ∂αу...ι...נυѕт....уσυ...ωну...σн, fυ¢к ιт," нє...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...