Two Worlds // Bang Chan

By KookieINSFIRES

This is a story of two worlds, one being the normal earth and the other a magical one set in the medieval tim... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
NEW STORY!! ยปยป LK X READER ยซยซ

๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

248 14 7
By KookieINSFIRES

"Y-You love me?" Chan whispered, it was barely audible.

I widened my eyes, smacking my face internally.

Why did I say that?!

"As a friend" I quickly blurted out to cover my mistake.

Smooth, Y/n.

"Oh...y-yeah..."

Is it just me or does he sound disappointed?

He pulled back and sighed looking elsewhere.

"...You want to go see Minho?" he asked after a while.

"Sure."

He got up, and so did I. We walked to Chan's as Minho was staying there, along with Junhyuk who lived there and Changbin who was there most of the time anyway.

Let me explain things first, you're probably confused.

Minho woke up after a day of unconsciousness. Chan woke up too after a couple of hours and he just needed rest and after a day or two he was better. Chan acted like he was fine - which confused us. Whenever we brought up what happened, he quickly changed the subject. He clearly didn't want to talk about it so we let it be.

Yedam was put in probation until he was at legal age, but he was far from us so we had nothing to worry about.

Chan and I talked. In the end we agreed on staying friends. I guess we've been through so much together that he doesn't want to cut ties.

It hurts seeing Chan right in front of me. Yet he doesn't know me. He didn't fall in love with me. That might sound selfish, I should be grateful that I can see him alive. But he isn't the same Chan I knew, that's what I'm upset about. He seemed so close, yet so far at the same time. It felt strange.

-

I sighed, looking at Chan who had his head rested on my shoulder.

"You can't avoid sleep entirely, you know."

He stayed silent, making me sigh again. I reached out for the remote and turned off the TV.

He sighed, digging his face into my shoulder.

"You haven't slept properly for the past 3 days, Chan. You need to sleep a little."

He got up all of a sudden and said, "I gotta use the bathroom" before walking off.

I sighed, my body slumping down in the couch.

How do I get him to sleep?

I thought about Chan in the other world. It helped him when we...cuddled.

We only met a week ago...wouldn't that be weird?

I took in a deep breath.

"Be brave Y/n."

I heard a laugh snapping me out of my thoughts.

Minho walked over sitting down on the couch next to me. "Why are you slumped down like a sloth?"

"A sloth? Really?"

"What else then? A bear?"

"A bear?!" I screeched, questioning his IQ and half offended.

He shrugged and folded his arms across his chest.

I sighed and facepalmed myself. "That surgery did something to you."

"Hm?" he raised an eyebrow mockingly.

"Oh, I said that out loud?" I asked half heartedly.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Such love" he muttered.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Where's Chan anyways?"

"Shitting."

"The fuck?"

"He said he went to the bathroom. Not sure if he's actually shitting though."

As if on queue, he walked in the room and collapsed on the couch too that was large enough for three people.

I eyed him with wide eyes. "Please tell me you didn't hear that."

"Hear what?"

"Nothing."

Minho smirked and I death glared him as if saying 'you open your mouth and I'll murder you in your sleep'.

Chan sighed and layed down, making Minho 'ow' and get up when his legs hit the younger boy.

"Chan rested his head on my lap and I widened my eyes a little.

Minho had the same expression on his face for a moment but then he left the room leaving me and Chan alone.

"...Chan?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Would you be weirded out if I had a dream with you in it?"

What?

"What do you mean?" was all that came out.

"I said what I said."

"Well...depends I guess...why are you asking?"

He was hesitant but then spoke up, "I had a dream with you in it...well a lot happened actually, you were just part of it. Though that's the only thing I can think of- uh, remember."

I slowly brought my hand to his hair and ran my fingers through it softly.

"What happened?"

"I...I was a prince. It was crazy" he chuckled and my hand froze, but he didn't seem to notice. "All the guys were there too. And Yedam was crazy there too. He killed my father, Minho, and in the end...me. You came in and...well, uh... it's embarrassing to say" he chuckled nervously.

He finally seemed to notice that I had stopped and panicked. "If that's weird sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable-"

"Chan" I interrupted him and he gulped before turning his head to face me.

I needed to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

"...How did you die?"

"Huh" he whispered, almost inaudible.

I stayed silent staring into his eyes trying to read his emotions.

"W-well..." he looked away, obviously a little uncomfortable to look into my eyes.

"Yedam sliced my throat with a knife...you tried saving me but there were too many guys..."

"...What if I said I had a dream similar to that?"

He looked back into my eyes, confusion written all over his face.

"Where you were a prince...and I met you...and...fell in love..."

He sat up abruptly, staring at me with wide eyes.

"...but you died."

Silence filled the room, and we were staring deep into each others eyes intensely.

He suddenly grabbed the hem of his hoodie, pulling it over his head in seconds.

I widened my eyes and was about to look elsewhere before something caught my eye.

The burn on his chest. The mark.

"...You recognise it, don't you?"

I slowly nodded, looking up into eyes but I ended up staring at the new scar on his neck instead. But I quickly understood where it came from. From Yedam. Yedam sliced his throat with a knife.

I finally looked into his eyes, my heart beating out of his chest. All those emotions I was holding in seemed to come out at once through my teary eyes.

"It was real..." he whispered.

"It was real" he repeated, letting out a sob, breaking out into the brightest, yet painful smile, placing his hand on my cheek.

His eyes teared up too, tears already flowing down his cheeks.

"It was real" he whispered, before looking down at my lips.

His thumb caressed my bottom lip, his face leaning even closer and closer.

He stopped an inch away from my lips, looking into my eyes with a smile covering his entire face.

"Can I?" he whispered and I could no longer stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks.

Instead of answering, I cupped his face with my hands and closed the gap between us, connecting our lips, feeling those soft, plump lips I had always loved on mine.

-

A/n: I'm sobbing rn bc Sweet Night is playing ;-;

this story is finally coming to an end:D

y'all watched itaewon class?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 3 5
A story between a FEM!POC Y/n and Chan. Y/n works at Aurora's Art Haven, collecting money to pay for her main hobby, cosmetics. She always had a thin...
37 6 7
A 24 year old young girl, Y/N was in a deep dilemma when she found herself trapped in a cage like beautiful palace, an unknown kingdom, a totally unk...
4.4K 194 18
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Day-to-day life isn't always fun, but at least you have a great set of friends to help you...
3K 174 25
y/n applies to JYPE to be an idol. When they are accepted, they debut with a group called MIXUP filled with boys and girls. MIXUP is invited to an e...