loss / marvel au

By gallia1999

heroes have been banned, and while they're split a new terror uprises (trust me the book is better than the d... More

chapter 1 / sue
chapter 2 / x's
chapter 3 / betts'
chapter 4 / cap
chapter 5 / torch
chapter 7 / johnny's stupidity
chapter 8 / recruits
chapter 9 / upon arrival
chapter 10 / the dream dimension
chapter 11 / encounter 1 / halloween
chapter 12 / encounter 1 / "i guess we're zombie fighters too now?"
chapter 13 / encounter 1 / bolt
chapter 14 / encounter 2 / calm
chapter 15/ encounter 2 / sirens
chapter 16 / encounter 2 / johnny's disquiet repose
chapter 17 / encounter 2 / sue's rage
chapter 18 / encounter 2 / katherine's offering

chapter 6 / fnhsm

36 1 0
By gallia1999

"Drop your calls, lose your keys
Before the drinks are gone
Get yourself out your seat"

The music blared over the speakers as Peter tried his best to find joy on such a day.

Today, he turned into an adult. He was now 18, unsure of what he was really supposed to do with his life.

He really didn't have it bad. Out of all the Avengers, he probably had it the best. Nobody knew who he was, and on the other side of his double life was a smart student who still has a large future ahead of him.

But the thing was, Peter didn't wanna be an entrepreneur. Or a dentist. Not even a doctor. He wanted to pursue his true passion, which was being Spiderman.

Not everyone loved Peter Parker, but they all loved Spiderman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 6 1
"If he was shadow, you were light, the breadth of which he could not comprehend - yet he would rather bask and burn away, than retreat and feel nothi...
1.3K 35 11
Peter and Kitty are finally together, they had their first date, now all they have to do is survive the rest of their crazy lives, but that could be...
22.6K 413 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
792 48 5
For Reed Richards, Susan Storm, Benjamin Grimm and Johnny Storm, an expedition into outer space is a dream come true. But when their shuttle collides...