INDY - THE UNTAMABLE KING (1...

By ReadingSpino

The Indominus Rex escapes the unholy grasps of humanity, but soon finds herself in the middle of nowhere... S... More

The New Hybrids
The Super Raptor Part 2
Dawn Out, Hybrid In
The New Friend Part 1
The New Friend Part 2
The Kidnapping
Search, Fight and Rescue
The Ocean Terror
The Confrontation Part 1
The Confrontation Part 2
The Long Fight
Time To Escape
Escaped and Alone
The Mother Dinosaur
The Untamable Brawl
The Hidden Jungle
The Enraged Sauropods
Dreadnoughtus Part 1
Dreadnoughtus Part 2

The Super Raptor Part 1

123 0 2
By ReadingSpino

With The Carcha...

This new asset was moving through Isla Nublar. Folk had gotten used to calling her Indy. She was just sniffing the ground when... Something's here, she growled and followed the weak scent. A raptor about the size of an Allosaur and green eyes, white skin, a red underbelly and a nasal horn. Almost like a Ceratosaurus, just a raptorian body and a different size. The raptor roared and leaped onto an abandoned muddy old car. You are trespassing, Indy! I'll give you this, you can leave now or suffer. Back off, raptor! Let me proceed or you shall die, Indy hissed coldly. I would love to see that, said the Raptor biting Indy but... Something was new. Usually, raptor on Nublar reached a bite force of 1,000 lb per sq in. But this reached 2,003 lb. Indy roared in pain and shook the Raptor off. The names Crest, Crest said as he broke Indy neck. Indy roared in pain again and feared she could not defeat Crest. She moved back and roared. She was retreating. 

At The Raptor Pen...

Owen rushed around everywhere as Claire stopped him. Just panicking won't do something! She yelled. We have to— Do what? Owen yelled. Owen started to run around again but Blue purred and spoke: Owen, do something! Even though I am really surprised she can talk, she's right, said Claire. Owen sighed. Yeah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 428 18
Description: Obito was given a is second chance by Kami to live after his life was mess up by Uchiha Madara and Black Zetsu. But not in the Elemental...
558K 16K 99
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot not following MW3 Started 2023-09-07 En...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...