That Time I Got Reincarnated...

Oleh Sillisk

The time I got reincarnated slime. Fanfiction Only the story belongs to me. tensei shitara slime datta ken d... Lebih Banyak

The reincarnation
it's not so bad?
A/N
The cursed child.
the memories of the cursed child.
Evolution.
Attack of Orcs
Death.
The Battle

Things are just getting started.

3.7K 110 18
Oleh Sillisk

The chirping of birds and the sunlight is directly falling on my face and yet I don't feel like waking up. The warm embrace of the futon is just too comfortable... but I know I have to wake up.

I rub my eyes for a few moments then gently open them and stare at the ceiling... it's not familiar I suppose that shouldn't be a shock but still... before I could even sit up the door slides open revealing the pink-haired girl. She comes inside with a bowl of warm water and some towels.

"Goodmorning brother," she says giving me a little smile " I hope you rested well you were sleeping for 2 days straight! All of the villagers were concerned about you" She says while dipping the towel in the warm water and placing it on my head. I try to get up but she stops me halfway.

"You mustn't move brother.. it's not good for your health," she says

Woah.....what am I supposed to do? I know she is my sister and all but how am I supposed to talk to her?

"So how are you feeling? Is there any discomfort? " She asks "no there isn't plus I'm feeling pretty good actually" I answer "that's a relief..." she says and gives a small sigh of relief.
"Well if you are feeling fine then I think I could fix some breakfast. Hmm... what do you crave?" She asks "Uh.. anything will do," I say with an uncomfortable grin. "Ok, then I'll cook some rice and seafood for you!" She says while beaming and hurrying back. I lift the blanket and fold it. Then I stand up but end up tripping and banging my head on the table.

"Huh.." I try to move my legs but they won't budge panic strikes at my heart and I suddenly feel really eerie and start to panic.

THE SKILL CALM - MIND HAS BEEN UTILIZED》

The eerie sensation faded away and a stream of soothing energy floods over me.
"Calm mind sure is an OP skill" I whisper and attempt to stand up again.. but alas my feet don't move and I drop down again. This time I hit my head on the wooden cabinet and get a small cut on my head. a few seconds later the cut starts to bleed. "Gee... I didn't even hit my head that hard..." I say

I hear a shuffling racket approaching from ahead. I glance up and see that the pink-haired girl is hurrying to my side. "Brother!? What are you doing you were supposed to be in the bed" she says while delicately wiping away the blood with her towel. "I was simply trying to walk for a bit." I say and she looks at me with tears in her eyes and hugs me "don't ever do that again.... what if you got seriously hurt..... I don't know what I would have done" She says between sobs.

I feel my heart thumping wildly in my chest "what is this... stimulation... it feels good.."

THE SKILL CALM - MIND HAS BEEN UTILIZED》

the feeling disappears so I catch a low breath and pull away from my sisters embrace. "Even if I wanted I wouldn't have gotten severely hurt you know..." I say pulling away from the hug. "So don't worry about It. It will heal within no time" I say and give her a clumsy laugh and a thumbs up for good measure. She rubs her tears and stands up smiling slightly "Ok but next time if you feel like walking please call me or brother to help you!" She says but I smell something burning. "....is something burning?" I ask while sniffing the air"
"OH, THE FISH!!" She shrieks and rushes out of the room. And then I'm all alone

I sit and stare over my legs. "Why aren't they moving..." I say with a sigh I suppose this is the result of the curse.. but the demon is gone so why aren't my legs moving. "Oi..." Comes a voice from behind me I turn around to see who it is.... but there is no one. "down here!" The same voice says and I look down and come face to face with a..... "A cat??" before me stands a black cat with three tails and by the look on its face doesn't look like it isn't in the mood to play but most importantly. "A talking ca-!" before I could complete my sentence the cat dives on me and pins me down. I have to agree for a cat it sure has a lot of strength or that I'm just terribly frail...

"Now listen here, you damn freak! How dare you pick on one of the mightiest beings in the world and assume there would be no consequences!?" The cat squeals in high pitched noise I try my hardest not to chuckle...but fail. "Hey!? What the heck are you giggling at!?!?" The cat shrieks again. "You....... are you serious right now? Your laughing at this situation.?" The cat glares at me and it's slightly scary. "Ok I apologize... but I don't know what you're speaking about," I say but the cat gives me the are you serious? look.
"Oi, how dare you forget about me already!?! I'm Revenge!" After some moment of going through my recollections, I recognise who this cat is(or what it used to be at least) "....so you are telling me that you are that Revenge" I say with uncertainty.

"Yes, the one and only." The cat says while raising his head with a self-satisfied look. "and besides even if you desired to kill me I wouldn't die" the cat says.
"But you don't exactly resemble that de-" "and who's mistake do you think that is!? You barged into my library and ate my mortal form! It was either this damn feline or a freaking bug! And thanks to you I lost all of my skillset and abilities!" The cat(demon) shouts and jumps on the table. "And I hope you take responsibility for that." He speaks

"responsibility?" I ask "yes responsibility " it answers and scowls at me "thanks to you I've lost all of my magic and powers heck I've even lost my body! So I advise you that you form a pact with me and share half of your Magicules." "Magicules? What are those?" I ask and the cat gawks at me".......oh dear" the cat just stares at me with empty eyes
"how did I manage to get wasted by someone who doesn't even know what magicules even are!?" The cat sulks.

"What are Magicules??" I ask him

《 ANSWER 》
《 MAGICULES ARE THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF LIFE IN ALL MAGICAL BEINGS 》

"Building blocks huh... so they are just like cells..." I mutter

《 ANSWER. YES 》

"Oi...." the cat draws my attention. "Form the pact." He demands. "Well.... you see the thing is I don't know how to make a pact or anything about magic..." I say while laughing awkwardly and trying to hide my embarrassment. "And I expected that," the cat says "I'll teach you how to form a pact. First cut your finger and make it deep enough to draw blood" it was more of a command than a request. "huh. Why do I have to cut my finger?" I ask and the cat grumbles. "Just do as I tell." I shrug and bite my finger but before I can draw any blood I realize that I got cut just earlier on my head and some blood must still be there. "Hey Revenge" he growls in response. "Do I just need to draw some blood?" I ask "Yes now hurry along"
I nod and take my finger and press it hard against my wound I wince but I seem to have drawn a decent amount of blood. "What next," I ask

"Now touch my forehead with the bloodied finger. then with your blood draw a ring with a star inside it. and then lastly give me a name" Revenge says and I do exactly as he says and. And now to give him a name. "What should I name you......" I say "Revenge!' He says but I have a better idea. I give him a snobbish look and choose upon... "Kuro!!" I say then there is bright light plunging the whole room in a brilliant golden glow I feel something binding around my wrist I look down and notice that a metal chain is coiling around my right arm. That same chain runs down and warps around Kuro's neck and fits him perfectly like a collar. Then everything goes back to the way it was before. Instead, I have a new mark on my right hand which resembles the head of a cat(Kuro?) and Kuro has a unique red collar.

Kuro goes to the edge and sulks. "First my body then my skills and now even my name.. you've stripped me of everything which I ever had.." the cat grumbles dramatically" The cat sighs and looks at me. "What done is done... but now I want you to obtain new skills and lots of magicules to prepare for evolution." The cat pounces on the table and looks me right in the eye. "And I hope that you try your thickest to procure new skills The world is a harsh place where only the powerful survive. And with my experience surviving in this world will be a piece of cake for you. But for now, let's go I'm craving some fish and besides you can't gain powers with an empty stomach." He says and waits for me to move and I give it a timid look "well it seems like I can't walk." I say ".....excellent.... just excellent Not only are you a total amateur at magic but also crippled. Just how did you succeed in defeating defeat me.?"

The cat jumps on my futon and stares at my legs and then responds"well it appears that your legs are weaker than the other of your species... although some Magicules might do the trick.." Kuro then proceeds to instruct me on how to gather the magicules in the surroundings and apply them to make my muscles a bit more robust and sounder. It takes up some time to get used to but I get the hang of it. I think I would be able to walk normally again but before I can stand up or do anything the door opens and comes in my pink-haired sister with a tray of food. "Oh my, who is the cat?" She asks gesturing towards the cat
"Oh him.... that's Kuro" she tries to catch and pet it Kuro but as soon as she reached him his tail puffed and he started to hiss "do not touch me, woman!" Kuro screeched but it looks like my sister can't hear him. After some more fruitless efforts to pet Kuro sister eventually yields and starts to check my temperate and After she is satisfied she leaves.

"When you spoke why couldn't she hear you?" I ask "this is the effect of the pact, only the master can understand and communicate his familiar." I commence to eat my food and give share with Kuro he munches down the fish greedily but gets picky when it gets to vegetables. After eating he instructs me on how to control magicules and cast spells. an arrow made out of purified light (which fails and strike the furniture resulting in a small fire) then he trained me how to create weapons out of water (which I fail again and end up summoning a small thunderstorm in my room) "you sure that you're the same guy who ate my body?" Asks Kuro with scepticism and sigh "but you've done well I suppose. You'll be able to walk from tomorrow onwards and I hope that you will start sharpening your skills to the height.

I open my mouth to say something but suddenly I feel dizzy and really tired. "You need to rest ogre boy, you have exhausted you Magicules let them refill overnight but for now is to rest" after saying this Kuro fades into my shadow and I fall into a long dreamless slumber.

Butt is Butt :|

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64K 2.2K 56
Short stories about the daily life in the Cardinal World. This stories take after the Tenma War (which they won). First chapter is aclaratory. SPOILE...
26.8K 792 24
*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SLIME, I DID THIS FOR THE BROKE PEEPS OUT THERE, AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND IT* BUT IF YOU...
80.9K 3K 24
That time I got reincarnated as a slime × Dr. stone ○ This is a fan fiction about Rimuru going to Japan but he see something unexpected . ● This is t...
35.9K 1.2K 20
Rimuru goes back in time to save Shizue. And a new story befalls on him.