Attack of Orcs

It's been 5 weeks, ever night Kuro and I go to the forest and hunt goblins or some other higher level monsters. Lately there have been an increase in the rate of monster, where normal weak and harmless monsters once dwelled now those places are occupied by higher level monsters which are way to strong for me and Kuro in our current state.

{And now let's progress forward}

............BOOOM!

"wha!? What th-" I say as I'm awaken from my sleep. There was a loud noise as if a bomb had just detonated.
"Hmmm. It seems that we are under attack." Says Kuro who is sitting on a  window and looking outside. "it's quite amusing thinking that mere Orcs are attacking an Oger tribe." Huh?, Orcs? Aren't they supposed to be located near the border of the forest? And why are they attacking now out of all times. "Well anyhow, I guess we won't be hunting goblins tonight, after all we have better targets and besides Orcs are more amusing then those insignificant lifeforms." Says Kuro and opens the door to go out. "join me as soon as you are dressed up by the time I'll take care of some of those pegs myself, and don't worry about your siblings they are already fighting the enemy but the same can't be said about your parents however." After saying that Kuro leaves. I quickly put on some clothes. This clothes are similar to the ones which the ninja Ogre wears. I rush outside to make out of what the situation as I reached outside the sight that greeted me was nightmarish and horrific.

Thousands of Orcs marching towards the village with weapons drawn, several of our elders are laying dead on the ground and what some who are left are already fighting hard to annihilate the Orcs, but this doesn't even faze the Orcs in fact they get right up as if nothing had happened. and begin to lay waste to our village.

In a distant I see Kuro fighting a dozen of Orcs all by him self and some of the villagers are helping him but they are also wary of this new stranger ofcourse they are they had only seen him in his feline form. Some distance away I spot  a shadow In the trees. It's the blue haired ninja, he is taking out the Orcs with his threads and ranged weapons while still hiding in darkness. On the battlefield i see my brother laying wast to everything in his path. it seems that brother has been blinded by rage and is attacking ever orc in his way. My sister on the other hand is being protected by the purple haired woman, that's good I wouldn't want to see her die after all the things she has done for me.

"Hump! Those worthless pigs aren't even worth my time."Kuro says this and then manifests deep black claws in place of his fingers and starts slashing at the Orcs, the claws cut through the Orcs like a hot knife through butter. After he finished killing all twelve of the Orcs he turns around and addresses me. "Oi Ogre boy what took you so long, well who cares? And besides it's high time I teach you how to use your (my) blood powers." Just as he was beginning to explain a crunching and gulping sound came from where the body of the dead orc laid As I moved sideways to get a better glance at what was causing this sound. But what I saw sent a terrible chill through my spine, the Orcs were eating the dead Orcs as I watched them tear their comrades apart and eating them. At this horrific display of cannibalism I can't help but feel disgusted and horrified.

《 THE SKILL CALM MIND HAS BEEN ACTIVATED 》

Oh right I have that skill, As soon as the terror arrived it vanished I turn around to see what Kuro's reaction is. Well.... he looks utterly disgusted well.. I can't blame him. He moves swiftly and fast, so fast my eyes can't even follow and within seconds all the Orcs were dispatched and they join them in their afterlife. "Those pegs deserve to rot in hell" he says in a calm voice filled with disdain, he shakes of the blood from his claws turns around and addresses me "Well anyway cut your hand and make sure the cut is deep." he says with a straight face. And I just stare at him before finally answering.
"Come again?" I ask confused. "Cut your hand." He repeats.