Things are just getting started.

The chirping of birds and the sunlight is directly falling on my face and yet I don't feel like waking up. The warm embrace of the futon is just too comfortable... but I know I have to wake up.

I rub my eyes for a few moments then gently open them and stare at the ceiling... it's not familiar I suppose that shouldn't be a shock but still... before I could even sit up the door slides open revealing the pink-haired girl. She comes inside with a bowl of warm water and some towels.

"Goodmorning brother," she says giving me a little smile " I hope you rested well you were sleeping for 2 days straight! All of the villagers were concerned about you" She says while dipping the towel in the warm water and placing it on my head. I try to get up but she stops me halfway.

"You mustn't move brother.. it's not good for your health," she says

Woah.....what am I supposed to do? I know she is my sister and all but how am I supposed to talk to her?

"So how are you feeling? Is there any discomfort? " She asks "no there isn't plus I'm feeling pretty good actually" I answer "that's a relief..." she says and gives a small sigh of relief.
"Well if you are feeling fine then I think I could fix some breakfast. Hmm... what do you crave?" She asks "Uh.. anything will do," I say with an uncomfortable grin. "Ok, then I'll cook some rice and seafood for you!" She says while beaming and hurrying back. I lift the blanket and fold it. Then I stand up but end up tripping and banging my head on the table.

"Huh.." I try to move my legs but they won't budge panic strikes at my heart and I suddenly feel really eerie and start to panic.

THE SKILL CALM - MIND HAS BEEN UTILIZED》

The eerie sensation faded away and a stream of soothing energy floods over me.
"Calm mind sure is an OP skill" I whisper and attempt to stand up again.. but alas my feet don't move and I drop down again. This time I hit my head on the wooden cabinet and get a small cut on my head. a few seconds later the cut starts to bleed. "Gee... I didn't even hit my head that hard..." I say

I hear a shuffling racket approaching from ahead. I glance up and see that the pink-haired girl is hurrying to my side. "Brother!? What are you doing you were supposed to be in the bed" she says while delicately wiping away the blood with her towel. "I was simply trying to walk for a bit." I say and she looks at me with tears in her eyes and hugs me "don't ever do that again.... what if you got seriously hurt..... I don't know what I would have done" She says between sobs.

I feel my heart thumping wildly in my chest "what is this... stimulation... it feels good.."

THE SKILL CALM - MIND HAS BEEN UTILIZED》

the feeling disappears so I catch a low breath and pull away from my sisters embrace. "Even if I wanted I wouldn't have gotten severely hurt you know..." I say pulling away from the hug. "So don't worry about It. It will heal within no time" I say and give her a clumsy laugh and a thumbs up for good measure. She rubs her tears and stands up smiling slightly "Ok but next time if you feel like walking please call me or brother to help you!" She says but I smell something burning. "....is something burning?" I ask while sniffing the air"
"OH, THE FISH!!" She shrieks and rushes out of the room. And then I'm all alone

I sit and stare over my legs. "Why aren't they moving..." I say with a sigh I suppose this is the result of the curse.. but the demon is gone so why aren't my legs moving. "Oi..." Comes a voice from behind me I turn around to see who it is.... but there is no one. "down here!" The same voice says and I look down and come face to face with a..... "A cat??" before me stands a black cat with three tails and by the look on its face doesn't look like it isn't in the mood to play but most importantly. "A talking ca-!" before I could complete my sentence the cat dives on me and pins me down. I have to agree for a cat it sure has a lot of strength or that I'm just terribly frail...