Don't worry darling H.S

By bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... More

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
I shouldn't be creative with you.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.
Always one step ahead.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Take the chance
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue
A/N
SEQUEL
Don't Worry Darling 2

Do you know who you are?

449 15 33
By bellaroseeeeee

( you guys know I love every chapter. This one too. I wanna say a huge thank you for reading this story. Anddddd I do actually have another Harry fanfic in the works. I've published it on my account, there's a chapter with a little info and who's in it. It's called Adore You. I hope you would check it out, the first chapter will be up soon. The povs will switch in this one!! Enjoy this chapter darlings xx. )

Harry Styles

December, 16th 2021

"You're ready?" I asked Amelia, we walked down the hallway to Niall and Liam's place. "Yes" she nodded, I opened the door. Everyone was here, "hey" Zayn said. I let Amelia walk in, I closed and locked the front door.

"Princess came back" Niall said and came over and laid an arm around Amelia. I walked over and grabbed Niall. "Don't touch her Niall" I said nicely to him, "next time she will punch you" Louis laughed. "Or knock you out with a vase" Zayn smiled, "she told you about that huh?" I smiled, "she did" Louis nodded.

Amelia walked over to take a seat on the couch, Louis walked over to me. "So her dad says she needs to stay in England until the 29th" he said. "And then he wants her back in New York?" I asked him and took out my phone. "Yes, we actually thought-" "I can take her back to New York" I told him.

"It's our job Harry" Louis whispered, "yeah and so?" I asked. "And so Rafael will kill you himself," Louis told me. "Call him and tell him you guys will take her home, don't mention me Louis, just do it" I told him.

"Do you want to die?" Zayn asked me, " I don't think I will die" I said. "Who's dying?" Niall asked and walked over, Amelia looked over too. "Apparently Harry is," Louis said. "Harry here wants to take Amelia home by himself," Louis said.

"No way!" Amelia said, "I told you last night that-" "You're not making this call Amelia," I told her. "Yeah, if he wants to do it then let him," Zayn said. "Sick," Niall said, he walked over to the couch.

"You all think the worst," I said. "We just know that he will not only kill you lad, he will fire Zayn and me, I lied to him and told him I killed you, how do you think that's going to make me look?" Louis asked me.

"I'll talk to Rafael when we get there," I said, Louis just laughed, "talk with Rafael, give it a rest, he's not going to talk with you, he's going to shoot you, right in the head" Louis said. "Trust me, Louis, just trust me" I said.

Amelia walked over, "you want to die?" she asked me. "I don't want to die no, because I wont die, I know Rafael, I know everything about him" I said. "I know everything about him" Amelia told me, "he doesn't care Harry, he's going to kill you when he sees you, I can-" "Just trust me, all of you, if this succeed I will come back here, Amelia can do whatever she wants after all of this" I said.

I walked over, and I took a seat beside Amelia. Niall was sitting on her other side. "So you know, I'm sorry about handcuffing you, Ryan told me to be tough," Niall told her. I took the remote to the television and found a channel to watch.

"You know, when Harry dies the two of us can figure-" "Don't even finish that sentence Horan!" I told him. I grabbed Amelia by her waist and carried her over me to the other side of the couch. I was now in between them. "I'm just saying that-" "Shut up Niall" I told him. He just laughed and got up, Amelia grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little.

"How long are you two idiots staying in town?" I heard Louis asked. "We're heading back to Orlando in two weeks," Liam said. "Hey, how is Tyler?" I asked Niall, he looked over. "Considering he thinks you died he's fine, Ethan is also good-" "Ethan knows I'm fine" I told him. "And Tyler doesn't?" Niall asked. "He will spill it to Ryan" I told Niall, "probably" Niall nodded. "We won't," Liam said, "I trust that you don't tell Ryan" I nodded.

"And when are you two going to New York?" I asked Louis and Zayn. "Hopefully the 29th" Zayn answered, I nodded. 

"I bet she can tackle all of you" Louis smiled, I looked at Amelia. "I already did Niall and Harry," she said, "Harry too?" Niall laughed. "Yeah last night, who taught you that?" I asked her. I looked over at Louis. "You're looking at him lad" Louis smiled proudly, "I gave her a few tricks" Louis said. "And she did pretty good with Niall, sad I didn't get to see her tackle you Hazza" Louis smiled. "I can tackle you" Amelia told Louis, "yeah right, you learned those tricks from me sweet pea, you're never going to do me anything" Louis smiled.

He turned around to walk to the kitchen, I learned over to her. "Go!" I smiled, she got up. She walked behind Louis and in a few seconds only, he was laying on the floor.

"You surprise me everyday, sweet pea" Louis said. She pinned his arm towards the wood floor. "Don't. Call. Me. That" she told him. "What else should I call you?" he asked her, "maybe my name?" she asked. "Sweet pea is cute to you" Niall said, Amelia got up and walked back to me.

"We need to talk," she told me. "We can go-" "No, all of us" Amelia said.

"What's on your mind?" Louis asked her, "I don't want Harry to come with me back," Amelia said, "and I don't want climate change," Niall said. "I'm serious," Amelia said, "yeah and I'm 27, I think I can make my own decisions" I told her. "Yeah but you just can't control if you go with me or not, that's my decision, and I don't really feel like seeing you get shot by my dad so" Amelia said.

"You know," Louis said, "maybe it's best that Zayn and I just take her the 29th, cause I don't want to get killed either" he said. "None of you is dying" I just said. "Harry, have you met the man?" Louis asked me. "I basically lied to him, I think I will die if We bring you too" Louis told me. "And you know what, I don't see me dying, I'm way too young to die" he told me.

"So we all go then" I said, "no, absolutely not" Liam said. "You want us all to die? I think I'm going to pass on the sweet offer here Harry" Niall told me. "No, I'm sure-" "Listen people" Zayn said. "Louis and I will go with you, Amelia, but you cannot tell Harry, Niall or Liam not to go, they're in control of what they want to do" Zayn said. "Thanks!" I said, "you're idiots" Amelia said, "no we just want to protect you" I told her.

"I thought you promised me Harry?" she asked me, "to not ever try to protect me again and-" "I promised you to never go to New York and protect you but you're here right now, you're here!" I yelled back.

"Let us protect you!" I said, "it's not that hard to just let us do our thing!" I told her. "Your thing?" Louis asked, "if I remember correctly you actually decided to run away from your job, so-" "Shut up" I told him.

"The point is that whoever decided to go, go!" I said and got up. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the apartment.

I was standing on the roof, I looked over the city. It was cold but I'd rather be up here than be angry downstairs.

"Hey" I heard, it was Louis. He walked over to me, stopped beside me. "You ran out" he told me, "I did" I nodded. "You don't usually do that" he told me, "I know" I nodded. "I just... I've known her for almost a year Louis, she must know that I really want to protect her, I've been through a lot with this girl, she just don't get it-" "Maybe the thing here is that she also wish for you to just.... I don't know.. Have a normal life" Louis told me.

"And you have to admit, if Rafael sees you, he's killing you, we all know that, she knows... Therefore I actually get her... She liked you Harry, that's not new but she wants you to stay here and have a life, is that so hard to accept?" he asked me.

"I can handle her dad" I said, "no Harry, you can't" he said. "You can do a lot, we all know that, but her dad, no" he said and looked over the city. "Is he really that bad?" I asked him, "I've never been more scared of anyone Harry, he's my boss but he's fucking scary" Louis told me. "I don't even know till this day how you even got into that apartment and kidnapped Amelia, the place must have been secured with cameras" he told me.

"Oh it was" I told him, "I got the task Louis, Ryan told me to do it, so I just did" I said.

"Guys!" Niall ran out here, he sounded out of breath, "we have a problem!" Niall said and came over here. "Yeah Harry here-" "No!" Niall yelled. which made both Louis and me become still.

"Amelia ran," Niall said. "She what!" I turned to Niall. "She said she was just gonna go herself, I laughed because I thought she was kidding" Niall said. "She took your car," Niall told me. "You just let her go?" I asked him, "she's one of a kind, I didn't-" "Get out of my way!" I said and walked past him.

Amelia Grace

I parked the car, and I looked over to the house. It was around five pm. I got out and walked over. I rang the bell and stepped a few steps back.

The door opened, and I saw Anne.

"Amelia?" she asked, Anne smiled at me. "What a surprise" she told me, "hi" I just said. "Did you come here with Harry be-" "Harry and I had an argument, I don't know anyone here, so I came here" I said. "I can go if-" "No dear, come inside it's cold outside" she smiled and I walked in with her.

"Here" she smiled and placed a cup of tea in front of me. "Whatever the argument was, I'm sure you two will figure it out" Anne told me and took a seat beside me. I nodded. "Are you celebrating Christmas with Harry?" she asked me with a smile. "Eeeeh I just got here, he told me he was celebrating with you and Gemma so-" "You can stay too" Anne told me. "Celebrating christmas here is going to be good, I missed you around, Gemma did too" Anne smiled and squeezed my hand gently.

"I would like that, if Harry is fine with that" I nodded. "He doesn't know I went here" I told her. "We can call him" she said and got up, I nodded.

I was sitting in the garden, it was snowing. 

I felt someone take a seat beside me. "Hey," I heard, "do you want to come inside?" Harry asked me. "I'm fine" I told him, "Amelia you're cold" he told me. " I'm sorry for yelling at you back at-" "I don't care Harry" I told him and looked at him.

"What I do care about is that none of you cares what I think, you still see me as someone who can't look out for herself, I can do that" I told him. "I did not come here for fun, I came because my parents were going to be a place where a lot of Ryan's men are and Marco's, I came because Louis offered it, Zayn walked out when my dad told them to bring me here, he doesn't want to help, he just needs the money" I said. "Amelia-" "I'm not done yet" I told him.

"Niall is working for Ryan, so is Liam, I don't trust them, you might because they're your friends" I said. "Louis is fine, he learned me self defense for a reason, if I ever needed to defend myself I could, but you don't seem to get that, that there might actually be a time and a place where you can't be there, there's going to be a time where you're not there to do anything!" I told him.

"I know that, why do you think I gave you a knife and a gun?" he asked me. "I don't want a knife and a gun" I told him and got up. He pulled me down again. "You need them" he whispered to me. He pulled me closer and grabbed my hands.

"If you let me Amelia, I would appreciate it if you would just let me go with you, bring you home" he told me.

"I don't have a home" I told him, "what-" "My dad told me that I need to relocate every five months for the rest of my life, therefore I don't have a home, I will never have a home because I'm still a prize, a target for people, I will forever be Harry" I told him.

"I'm sorry but if you don't mean more to your dad, why bother going back?" Harry asked me. "Let Zayn and Louis go back and tell your dad that you're staying here" he told me. "If it could work I would've done that back when I left you Harry" I whispered. "My dad likes to be in control of everything, if I stayed here he wouldn't know a single thing, he would like to get updated, he would like to have people around me all day, all night." I said.

"I just want it to be gone" I said, "for people to stop chasing me, I never went to college, university, because I had to worry about people taking advantage" I told Harry. "I've lived with my parents my whole life, I've got a lot and I'm really grateful, but money is just not everything" I told him. " I don't even know who I am," I said.

"I know" he told me, "do you?" I asked him. "Do you know who you are?" I asked him. 

_________________________________

NEW CHAPTER DARLINGS!!! 

HAPPY FRIDAY !!! 

THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER?

I love this story so much. 

Did you like it?

I would really like to know what you guys think will happen next. And who is your favourite? Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn or Niall. 

We all know we're rooting for Amelia here but who do you like in this story?

Also my other story Adore You is out!! Go check it out after this one!!! 

All the love darlings xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 22.4K 59
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
1.9M 63.7K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
594K 11.3K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
149K 4.9K 23
Nathan and Amelia are different worlds. Nathan works for the mafia since he was 17. What happens when he has to take Amelia because she saw him whil...