TRAITOR! โœ“

Av rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... Mer

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

001 | harsh

1.9K 50 12
Av rezespuff

⇢ 001 ˎˊ- 

the first time they met eren jeager.

2nd person pov

"WHAT'S SO GOOD about this Eren Jeager? I really don't understand." You say sitting down on Erwin's couch in his office.

"He's a titan shifter! You know how cool that is?!" Hange gushes about Eren, excited to see another titan. You decided it'd be best to support Hange on this because it was something they were very passionate about.

"Yeah, just because he's a titan shifter doesn't mean he's dangerous. He could help us, benefit us by a lot!" You tell Erwin.

Levi, Hange, Erwin, and you were all in Erwin's office planning something about "Eren Jeager". You really didn't understand what was so special about him, he was just some person who could turn into a titan.

"That's exactly what we're trying to do, Y/n."Erwin pauses, trying to explain to you.
"We're trying to win Eren Jeager over for the survery corps, so that military bridge police doesn't kill him. I believe he can benefit humanity."

You finally get it, "Oh! you want him to help humanity?
Yeah, no way. He's a kid, Erwin. You think a kid is gonna listen to us?
I was such a rebellious kid, there is no way some kid is gonna listen to us." You tell Erwin, him just looking at you blankly.

"Tch. If he doesn't listen, make him listen. And if he still doesn't listen hand him to the military police bridge." Levi says from behind.

"That's kind of harsh, especially since you know that the military police bridge is going to kill Jeager right away." You give a glare to Levi of his rude and harsh idea.

He rolls his eyes at you, "Well we're still going to try and win him to our side, for the benefits of humanity." Erwin ignores your guys' bickering and continues talking about the plan.

"Hm okay! But I have to help nile with something so I can't nesscarily be here at the time, but I'll be back when the decision is nearly made!" You tell Erwin heading out, but before you could exit erwin asks you something.

"Okay, but you better not be lying." He says sternly.

"Don't worry erwin, it's just he has some new recruits from the military bridge and I just wanna check them out, I will be back during the debate." You say giving them all a wink before closing the door.

"Okay. Bye Y/n. Cya!" Hange says trying to contain her excitment. It was not like she was excited to execute Jeager, she was excited because she wanted to meet this 'Eren' and see what he was like, and talk to him about her experiments.

"Tch."

*in case you forgot italic font means self inner
thinking meaning it will be in first person pov!*

"Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Y/n!" You say to a blondie. She looked a little mean, and she was probably young too. She was around 16 maybe? You weren't sure, maybe she was older, maybe she was younger. You didn't really know. Though she had a stern expression on her face the whole time.

"She doesn't talk a lot." A brunette tells you from behind.

Woah all these women are so pretty. Maybe I can't say the same for the men, but damn these women are so pretty.

There's a guy with a bowl cut here! Hm, not the best choice in hairstyle, but I have been there.

"Hm, how come?" You ask the brunette again. "I don't know either." She shrugs at you.

Hm, strange.

"Okay, well what is your name then?" You ask the girl in front of you wearing her cute little unicorn jacket.

"Dreyse, Hitch Dreyse." She says giving you her hand to shake, you willingly accepting it.
"L/n, Y/n L/n." You say happily shaking her hand.

"And who's the bowl cut next to you?" You turn your attention to the bowl cutted military bridge member.

"M-Marlo Freudenberg, Y/n Hiechou!"

You laugh, "No need to be formal with me, I know I'm "important", but there is no reason to be formal, just call me Y/n." You tell him, shaking his hand as well.

He nods his head in response. "Well, how's life here at military bridge? It's pretty calm here." You ask the trio standing in front of you.

"I heard that your kill count is higher than Levi heichou's. What a badass." Hitch teased.

You laugh, "Yes it is! Just by ten though."

"That's a lot to us! We're basically cowards, that's why we chose to stay at military." Marlo exclaims to you, Hitch and the blondie listening in as well.

"Aw, don't say that, plus military is fun! You get to hang out with Nile." You wink at them.

"Yeah, but we have to stick to a group so we don't even see nile himself often." She mumbles trying not to offend Nile.

"True, but don't worry, I might switch scout regimens soon." You sigh,
"Nile's been pushing it so I might join you guys!" You shout quietly.

"Well I have to go meet up with Erwin and the others since they're thinking about what to do with Jeager so I'll be going now! Need to make sure they aren't beating the shit out of him! Bye!!" You bid your farewells to them.

"Bye Y/n heichou!" Marlo waves back at you.

"Cya." Hitch says waving goodbye, leaving just annie who just stood there and waved a small goodbye to you.

It wasn't super visible, but hey you at least got something from her.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

252K 6.2K 60
After suffering loss and pain in her past, (Y/N) finds peace within the ranks of the Scouting Regiment. However, when the mysterious Levi Ackerman jo...
45.4K 1.3K 28
๐‹๐„๐•๐ˆ ๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“: ๐ฌ...
48.4K 1.2K 40
what matters most to the people around you? how about.. what matters most to you? you love, but in the end, you lose. #1 on #levixreader (06/01/2023)