My Savior ✔️COMPLETED ✔️

By lustfulsuprises

Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Cheaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 15

827 11 0
By lustfulsuprises

Jack:*carries her in the bathroom putting her down then makes the water warm and makes some bubbles *

Elsa:*giggles and leans on the tub as she relaxes and looks at him blushing*i carved for you're touch~

Jack:*chuckles and strokes her cheek*i know you did princess*smiles looking at her *I'm craving you to ~ but we'll take it slow *smiles*

Elsa:*nods blushing as she snuggkes her head onto his hand on her cheek*thank you for everything Jack...

Jack:*smiles*you deserve the best princess*smiles looking at her *in glad I met you that night *chuckles and leans to her kissing her head but his phone rings and he checks it*its work princess...

Elsa:*gets sad a bit but fake smiles *it's okay don't worry about me I'll take a bath then watch some tv *looking at him*

Jack:*sighs knowing she's sad then crouches down*ill be back in and hour and I'll reward you okay? ~

Elsa:*blushes hard looking at him then nods in excitement*yay!

Jack:*chuckles standing up as he goes to walk away *

Elsa:*grabs his pants making him stop as she pouts *can I have a kiss? ~

Jack:*giggles and looks at her *of course you can my beautiful princess*leans down putting his hand on her neck and kissing her deeply*

Elsa:*smiles closing her eyes still blushing while kissing him back deeply*mmm I wish you could stay~

Jack:I know princess but I have to go *giggles and kisses her head then leaves*

*15 minutes later as Elsa finished her bath and got dressed in comfortable clothes *

Elsa:*walking around his apartment looking and touching his stuff then pouts going in the kitchen opening the fridge*yes! *takes the ice cream running in the living room sitting down*

*40 minutes later *

Jack:*walks inside putting his bag down then goes to walk to his room *

Elsa:finally!! *runs to him jumping in his arms wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck* I missed you so much daddy.... *bites her lip looking at his lips wanting to kiss him as she whines *daddy....

Jack:*smirks holding her with his hands on her ass then nods *kiss me princess~

Elsa:*smiles blushing then slams her lips onto his kissing him deeply telling him how much she missed him*

Jack:*smiles still holding her kissing her deeply back as he walks in his room laying her down hovering on top of her not breaking the kiss*

Elsa:*blushes remembering she doesn't have a bra or panties on just his shirt as she's kissing him back then breks the kiss getting wet again*daddy you did it again~~

Jack:*looks at her smirking*i can tell~*smirks as he starts kissing her neck softly while running his hand up her tights then gasps realizing she just had a shirt on *princess?.... *stops and sits up looking at her *

Elsa:*closes her legs blushing*yes daddy...?*glups*

Jack:why do you have just my shirt on? Where are you're panties? Are you trying to seduce you're daddy~*looks at her*

Elsa:I... *looks down *I didn't want to put them on... I'm sorry daddy that wasn't my intention*blushes looking at him*

Jack:*sighs then chuckles while smirking then pats his legs*lay on my lap princess

Elsa:*gasps looking at him blushing like crazy*d-daddy.... *bites her lip then lays on his lap with her ass up as he glups getting wet*

Jack:*smirks*i won't punish you I'll reward you like I said ~*chuckles and opens her legs as he sees how wet she is*princess ~~

Elsa:*blushes dark red covering her face as she shivers biting her lip*

Jack:*gets hard as he groans and tries to control it then licks his fingers and starts rubbing her pussy walls making her gasp*

Elsa:*gasps and let's out a moan gripping on the bed blushing*s-shit..

Jack:*chuckles and starts rubbing her pussy harder and faster making her drip down on him*

Elsa:ahhhh! ~*moans louder covering her mouth shaking in pleasure*

Jack: let me hear you princess~*uses my hand and grabs both of yours holding them behind you're back while using his other hand to slide 2 fingers inside her *

Elsa:ah..~a-ahhh..f-fuck...~~~*gasps and squirts of impact blushing like crazy clenching onto his fingers *

*10 minutes later *

Elsa:*laying on the bed panting as she cummed 3 times and shes holding jacks hand *hold me~~

Jack:*chuckles laying next to her pulling her on his chest *sleep tight princess

Elsa:you to daddy~*giggles and instantly falls asleep still in just his shirt *

........To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 441 50
❗❗IMPORTANT❗❗ Make sure to read the season 1, before you read season 2 of "He's only mine", . . . The last thing Elsa did was hurt Jack physically...
7.5K 571 40
Jack Frost wanted nothing more than to be seen. Elsa of Arendelle wanted nothing more than to be free. Jack Frost had been checking in on her occasi...
22.7K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
61.2K 633 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...