My Beautiful Queen

By tuggy4u

She wanted to be loved. She wanted for someone to love her as her father loves her mother. All through high s... More

Intro
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

Three

1.3K 63 14
By tuggy4u

Tasha's POV

We got in the car and headed to my house. Ali was quite because he was sad that dad wasn't going to be there. After we done with homework they play the game and I paint. I'm not good with the game so I don't play but I hate seeing him like this.

"Hey Ali if you want I will play the game with you. Just know I won't be to good at it." This put a small smile on his face

"Thanks sissy."

"If you don't mind and I'm sure Nicole wouldn't mind, we could come over for a few hours and I will play the game with him." Trey said

"I mean I don't want to burden yall anymore then I already have."

"Trust it's not a burden. You would be doing us a favor. I mean as long as your parents don't mind then I'm all for it." Nicole said

"Well I'm sure they won't mind plus my aunt and uncle know how yall look."

"We ain't like that babygirl. Any advances that I intend on making will all be consented. I respect you." She said making me blush.

"What do you say Ali you wanna play with Trey and Nicole while I watch?"

"Yea, no offense sissy but you kinda suck and don't like video games but thank you for will to try."

"You know I got you. How will yall parents feel about this. I don't want to get yall in trouble."

"You good they don't really care." Nicole said with a sad smile

I took her hand that was resting on the middle arm rest. I laced our fingers and rubbed her arm. I can tell it was a wanted gesture because she tighten her grip.

"Ok but everyone is doing their homework and before you even start Trey yes that means you too if you wanna play the game."

"How you know I was going to say that?" Trey said

"Sissy knows everything. She is super nice, loving and caring but she knows things man." Ali said

We all laughed and then Ali and Trey went back to their game. While I was still rubbing  Nicole's arm and holding her hand. She then kissed the back of my hand. I just blushed

"I'm sorry I should have asked it just came naturally. I'm so so....."

"Don't worry about it. It's just my hand and your right it did feel natural. I will tell you if you cross a line."

Damn what is this girl doing to me? I'm letting my guard down so damn fast. I'm kinda scared.

After that she just smiled and kissed my hand again. While she was driving I kept stealing glances at her. She so damn fine. Like that jaw line, those eyes and damn those lips.......

I shook my head to stop myself thinking like that. About ten minutes we were at my house.

"Damn yall house look so homey. Like this the type of house you call a home and not just a house like ours." Trey said.

"Well after yall meet our parents I know yall will able to come to our home whenever."

We get in the house and we give them a tour of it.

"How come we didn't go to the basement?" Nicole asked

"If we go down there we won't want to come back up so let's just wait until we are done."

They both shrugged and followed me to the dining room. We all started on our work. Ali would ask for help now and again and so did Trey. I finished about an hour later.

"Do you guys want to have dinner here?"

"Yoooooooo you for real? Like you gone cook it?" Trey asked

"Yea I don't mind."

"As long as you don't mind I say we will have dinner with yall."

"Hey sissy can we have your brownies."

"Ummmm it's going cost you."

"Ok sissy what is it because I really want them."

"How about a hug and a kiss on the cheek."

Ail was out of his sit so fast I thought he might have hurt himself. He gave me a tight hug and kiss on both cheeks. He went back to his seat. I started to take things out to cook for dinner. They all got done in 30 min and went to the game room while I put on some music.

I was really in my own little world when Kahlani Love Language came on and I started sing and just vibin. Half way through the song I turn around and see Nicole standing there with I smirk.

"You scared me." I said holding my chest.

"Well I didn't want to disturb the show."

"Yea ok just next time let me know when your in the room."

"I came to see if you needed any help?"

"The food is almost done but you can set the table if you want to. The plates are already there as you saw."

"Yea I can do that but I'm not to good." She said rubbing thr back of her neck.

"Don't worry about that. Just do the best you can noone here will judge."

With that she went in the dining room. My music was still playing and my song came on. Jhené Aiko Pussy Fairy and I couldn't help but sing and slow whine to it.

Then I felt her before I heard her she said in my ear.

" Don't be surprised, baby, it's just me (Just me)
Don't be surprised, girl, when I lick it wild
I hypnotize you with this tongue
Now you feel like you can fly."

Oh she wanna play ok.

So I started to sing this part and whine into her more.

I got you sprung off in the spring time
Fuck all your free time
You don't need no me time
That's you and me time
We be gettin' so loud
That tongue my soul smile
That tongue make me so proud
Ooh, oh

Now lay your head down on the pillow
I'ma fuck you real slow
Need to hear you say my name
Close your eyes and let your feels go
Now you're gettin' real close
Baby, I am on the way

All while I was slow whining on her. She gripped my hips and kept up with me. The song ended up going off and then Dirty by Tank came on. She held me from the back.

"Seems like you got quite the freaky side to you and trust I can keep up." She says whispering in my ear and then kisses my neck.

Shit let me stop

I turned around in her arms and put my arms around her neck then tip toed to whisper in her ear.

"You gotta earn this chocolate shake baby." Kissing her behind her ear and walking back to the food.

"You can head back up and tell them the food will be ready in twenty minutes."

I ended up finishing in ten placing the food on the table. After I went to change my shirt and some more comfortable pants I then walked to the gameroom.

"Foods ready be down in five or no dessert." Ali love his games but he loves his food more. So I knew that would work. Nicole was sitting not playing so she got up right away.

"I love the outfit change. You seem more relaxed."

"I am. I feel like myself around yall and that is something I'm not used to but I'm going to try my best to take it all."

"Well your very cool people and your very beautiful. When you get to know me more trust imma do my best to court you. I know its old school but that is how my dad taught me."

"That is refreshing to hear really. I just want you to know even though I flirt with you I am and will be still reserved when it comes to that."

"Thats ok beautiful I want to be able to allow you to get to know me and win over that heart of yours. I wanna get to know you for you."

At this time we were facing each and I was looking for any tales of lying and didn't find any. I just hope I don't get hurt. I was about to restore her when we heard feet coming down. We stepped away from eachother.

"It smells so good in here sissy." Ali said

"It smells bomb in here. Like you put your foot in this is how good this smells. I can't wait to eat it." Trey said

I fixed Alis plate and got him some juice. Then fixed mine as well and went to my sit. Before I could pull it out Nicole did. I said thank you. We said grace and started to eat. I waited for their reaction.

"This is so fire like I wouldn't mind coming over everyday if you cook like this. I really appreciate this. Having a home-cooked meal at the table. Its nice thank you." Trey said.

"Well thank you and once you meet our parents and win them over I'm sure you will be invited to come whenever."

"Like Trey said this is amazing. You are a very talented women. I can't wait to meet your parents because seeing more of you is already in my plans."

Then we went back to eating and once everyone was done I got the plates with Nicole's help and took dessert out the oven and plated it with some ice cream. Once I walked in Ali eyes lit up.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much sis. You are the best."

"Your welcome do you want chocolate milk or just milk?"

"Chocolate please and thank you." He said

I looked at Trey and asked him he said chocolate as well. Nicole was in the kitchen still.

I went back to the kitchen. "So the boys want chocolate milk how about you?"

"You should know I want chocolate milk as well beautiful."

I blushed and got four cups for the milk. I poured them and put them on a trey to carry.

"I got that how about you grab our plates."

"Ok thank you."

We were all eating when we heard keys in the door.

"Looks like you will be meeting them sooner the you thought."

Hey Guys and Gals
I hope yall like it and it is good. Thank yall for waiting and reading. I appreciate yall now back to writing I go. I don't own any rights to the songs nor pictures.

Tug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
Counting Days By May

Mystery / Thriller

82 0 14
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...
5.9K 383 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
80.8K 4.3K 32
Sequel to I will never be loved! Danielle's life has changes dramatically in less then a year. She found the family she has always wanted. Made frie...