des tout cotes, k. bakugo

Von -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... Mehr

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
20 - adventure time
21 - hot rocks
22 - aphrodisiac
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

23 - authentic

1.7K 103 130
Von -rintoons

chapter 22

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

a/n edit :: HEY LMAO I FORGOT TO SAY
THAT THIS WAS A TIMESKIP??? SO DONT BE
CONFUSED ANYMORE 😭😭

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"HEY MRS. L/N," a low voice greeted, y/n stirring at the muffled sound of people talking downstairs. She heard a "Yeah, I brought her..." before the voice cut out of her field of hearing.

"Max," He said, the voice in closer proximity now as it moved upstairs.

"Yo!" Max greeted cheerily, his footsteps echoing through the halls.

"Here." There was a crinkling sound as the two exchanged something. "You better not tell her I gave you that-" He said, his words coated with a childish undertone.

Max gasped, accepting whatever was given to him. "Don't gotta tell me twice! Thanks, Bro!"

There was a hum before Max loudly ran down the hall, the muffled sound of his door slamming shut reverberated the walls.

Bakugo walked through the door to find y/n curled up in bed, the top half of her head barely showing because of the way she buried her head into the covers.

He set the brown paper bag on her desk, the sound of the material crinkling making y/n shift.

"Eh?" Bakugo questioned, seeing the girl all huddled up. "Whats up with you?"

y/n turned around to face him, her forehead glistening with sweat. Bakugo walked up to her, him tapping something against her forehead. The girl touched her forehead, her brows furrowing as she felt her fingers graze a bag.

She grabbed the item, bringing it down to her line of sight. y/n smiled weakly, looking up at Bakugo. "Aw, you brought me sweets?" She looked through the small bag, seeing all of her favorite candies in there.

He nodded, "Yeah, cause you've been whining about craving sweets all week, dummy."

Bakugo suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, y/n's cheek now pressed against his lower abdomen. He shook his head, smiling as y/n proceeded to pull him into her and onto her bed.

She buried him under the covers with her, Bakugo laying his head against her chest as she ran her hands through his hair.

"Are you sick?"

Under the sun's beaming rays, y/n smelled like sunlight. She smelled fresh, the smell drawing him even closer to her. Her snuck his hand under her shirt, aimlessly feeling her smooth skin.

"In a way," y/n said, sighing. "The ruthless curse that was put upon the female species by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named: Menstruation." She pouted, wiping her forehead of the sweat that riddled it.

"Oh, so that's why you're bloated?" He grinned cheekily, y/n thumping his forehead. "Ow— it's true!"

"Shut up," y/n said through gritted teeth, her tone threatening. "You're already on thin ice."

"Huh?? For what? What did I do?" Bakugo asked incredulously, him looking up, as if the answer to his question would be up there.

y/n shook her head, her petulant behavior alarming him. "I haven't seen you all week! I've been in indescribable pain and you left me by my lonesome! If you don't care about me anymore, just say that," she said dramatically, turning her head away and closing her eyes.

She took a peek at Bakugo, giggling when she saw how he deadpanned, him blinking at her. "We're only three days into the week. So dramatic for what?" He rolled his eyes, turning on his back and moving out of the shadows to let the sunlight bathe him.

When y/n stared at him testily, Bakugo sighed, taking her hands and fidgeting with her fingers. "I'm sorry, okay?" He grumbled. "Aizawas has been on my ass about finding more internships for third year, so I've been dealing with that all week."

y/n hummed understandingly. "Well, if thats why then it's okay. I know you're working hard," she said.

Bakugo gazed at her, his eyes shining with affection, and smiled. "Yeah, I have," he said. "Has your period really been so bad that you couldn't come to school?" His hand touched her cheek, caressing the golden surface.

"Mhm, this one is especially bad," she started, pressing her cheek into his hand. "I almost passed out like twice from the bleeding and threw up like crazy."

"HUUH?!" Bakugo exclaimed, a look of heavy alarm plastered over his face. He balanced on his elbows, looking confused and genuinely taken aback by this statement. "That can happen??"

y/n giggled watching bakugo fall into an incessant state of perplexity. "Yeah, it happens to a lot of girls, believe it or not."

"Can you die from it?"

"I don't know, probably," y/n said cooly, reaching over to grab her water bottle.

"PROBABLY?? Why are you so calm about this? Shouldn't you be in a hospital? Lets go to the hospital," he said hastely, grabbing y/n's wrist.

"Noo," she groaned. "It's fine, really. I'm used to it by now. I know how to take care of myself." She pressed a kiss to his forehead, "Thank you, though."

Bakugo continued to look skeptical, as if y/n was lying to him, but softened up when y/n crawled under him, her laying her head on his chest.

"Okay..." Bakugo accepted. "Are you okay now, though?"

y/n hummed, nodding her head again his chest. "Believe it or not, this is one of my better days," she chuckled.

Bakugo examined her state: Her paled skin; The perspiration that dotted her forehead; How exhausted she looked, as if her illness has taken all her energy; Her half-lidded eyes.

He pressed her further into him, "Better days my ass. This should be illegal..." frowning, he moved his gaze to the large windows beside them, feeling sorry for her. He wanted to stay and take care of her; To be a better boyfriend... but he wasn't able to.

"I know what you're thinking," y/n said, Bakugo looking at her, bemused. "You think you're being a bad boyfriend." She explained bluntly. "Don't."

Bakugo sighed, sinking further into the bed. "But—"

"No." y/n interrupted, her tone stern. "This isn't something you can control, so don't feel bad about it. I'm happy with the way you are, okay?" She looked into his eyes, a sign of genuineness.

He nodded, accepting her assurances. Bakugo felt a wave of warmness wash over him, his body relaxing instantly. Being almost a year into their relationship, he always thought she would be bothered by having to constantly reassure him, but y/n made it seem so effortless.

Her love was authentic, and so was his.

y/n made a whining sound, her rolling over on top of Bakugo and hugging him tightly like a sloth protecting his tree.

The boy smiled, placing a hand on her back and rubbing the spot softly. "You sure are clingy today," Bakugo chuckled.

"You shouldn't have expected any less," she beamed, her chin pressed against his chest as she gazed at him, admiring his cosmopolitan features; how pretty he was. "I love you," she smiled, cupping his face.

She felt Bakugo's face heat up in her hands, a definite blush dusting his cheeks. y/n chuckled as she watched Bakugo put his hands over his face, hiding from her out of embarrassment.

"I love you too..."

She shook her head, "We've been together for months now and you still blush like crazy when I say it," giggling.

"Shut up," he grumbled, purposefully pushing y/n's head back on his chest, her making a "Ough" sound. "It's gonna take some getting used to..."

y/n smiled, "Thats fine." She hugged him tighter, feeling his body heat course through her. "I love watching you suffer."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, his gaze once again falling on the big window before them. He watched as small dots of white began to fall from the sky, quickly turning into a flurry of snow.

"Oh, it's snowing," he said, watching the snow fall, looking mesmerized.

A soft gasp left y/n's lips, her perking up and pressing her nose against the glass to watch the snowflakes' continuous falling.

"Ahh," she sighed happily, carelessly falling back on Bakugo with half of her body landing perpendicular to his stomach, causing him to let out a soft "Ack."

"Excuse you," Bakugo snapped, smacking a hand to her forehead.

"You're excused," y/n replied airily, her body feeling light due to the cloudy feeling the snowy weather has invoked.

The girl rolled around aimlessly and basked in the feeling, her suddenly feeling more lively.

"You know... I was thinking about your mom..."

"What about my mom?"

"How pretty she is," y/n said thoughtfully.

"She's not that pretty," Bakugo scrunched up his nose, thinking about all the times she's pissed him off.

y/n suddenly turned to Bakugo, grinning mischievously. He quirked an eyebrow at her weird behavior.

"If you ever break up with me, I'll date your mom and make you my stepson," she said quickly, immediately jumping out of the bed and running to the door.

"WHAT—"

Shot On iPhone.

- the end -

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45.9K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
73.8K 2.3K 15
Two different schools, Two different personalities... Katsuki bakugou best friends with kirishima. Kirishima's best friend is katsuki bakugou and a b...
8.9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
82.6K 2.2K 22
staying with your current crush and your ex crush, nothing wrong there ── katsuki/fem.reader...