π‘¬π’šπ’†π’” 𝑢𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1

By nenewritesometimes

"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like... More

I. Still At The Bottom
II. Same Ole, Same Ole
III. Night Terror
IV. Awkward
V. Here We Go Again
VI. Party Fail
VII. Best Day Ev-
VIII. Underneath The Stars
IX. Standing Up
X. Nobody's Perfect
XI. Night Of The Past
XII. Midnight City
XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It
XIV. Hot In Here
XV. I Just Can't
XVI. Hold Me
XVII. No More Tears
XVIII. Then He Kiss Me
XIX. Life Of Da Party
XXI. Burnout
XXII. Your Mine and You Know It
XXIII. So Into You
XXIV. You'll Never Learn
XXV. Sunday Madness
XXVI. Closer and Closer
XXVII. I Got My Baby
XXVIII. Abnormal Meeting
XXIX. The Talk
Chapter XXX. Never See You Again
Chapter XXXI. Back To New
Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!
Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest
Chapter XXXIV. Remmber Me
Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven
Chapter XXXVI. Bonnie n' Clyde
Chapter XXXVII. On The Road
Chapter XXXVIII. Fallin' For Ya
Chapter XXXIX. What You Don't Know
Chapter XL. Won't Lose You
XLI. Doin' It
XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1
XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2
XXLIV. All Your Fault
XLV. Finding My Way Back
XLVI. At Its Best
XLVII. An Onest Mistake
XLVIII. Starting New
XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.
L. Mrs. Petty
LI. That's My Best Friend
LII. Can't Raise A Man
LIII. So Damn Good
LIV. Fame To The Head
LV. Thinking 'bout You
LVI. Under The Mistletoe
LVII. New Year, No Us
LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1
LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2
LX. Quiet Uptown
LXI. One More Try
LXII. Eyes On Us
EYES ON US SEQUEL

XX. Horny On My Mind

29.2K 1.8K 1.5K
By nenewritesometimes

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons
"Horny On My Mind"

Loud moans left out her mouth as she tossed her head back. I held her against the steamy shower door, her arms and legs wrapped around me as I gave her slow strokes.

The feeling of my dick entering inside her felt amazing. Her juices dripping down my length. I started kissing her neck as she dug her nails in my back.

"Fuck Onest." She moan my name. I look at her seeing her biting her lip.

"I'm finna come." Anneliese moaned, I lean down kissing her.

"Come for me baby."

I opened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling. I lifted up my blanket seeing that I was hard. I tuck in my lips putting the blanket down. Did I just have a wet dream about fucking Anneliese? Yes, yes I did and I'm not even ashamed about it really. I mean it's probably weird, but she's so damn bad that it just happened.

Or maybe cause of what happened last night for what I remembered. Only thing I really recalled was us dancing together, her grinding on me to the music. Honestly, in that moment, I knew for sure what my feelings was towards her.

I like her.

Our connection was different and I like her a lot. It's just I was hesitant about getting in another relationship. I know for sure she wasn't going to do anything bad or betray me. But, she wasn't the one I was worrying about. More so I was worrying about myself.

I wasn't trying to do anything stupid and end up fucking shit up. I have a habit of sabotaging myself in relationships after Victoria. And let's just say, I don't want to do anything that'll hurt her feelings.

But, damn did I want her so bad.

A knock came from the door and I quickly grabbed a pillow, covering myself. The door opened and Anneliese peeked in.

"You mind if I come in?" She asked.

"Nah, you can come in." I told her. She walked in the room, shutting the door behind her then walking to the bed. She climbed on it then laid down next to me.

"Good morning by the way." She said.

"Good morning, you okay?" I asked looking over at her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I actually came in here to see if you was fine. You know since last night was pretty crazy." She said and I hummed a little.

"Nothing happened last night?" I asked looking over at her again. "Like...you know?"

She shook her head, "No, nothing like that happened. But, we did kiss and touch." She said sitting up.

"Touch how? I didn't force you to do anything cause if I did please tell me." I told her, instantly having guilt. I was drunk as hell, so of course I didn't remember a lot.

But, I swear if I ended up doing some nonconsensual shit to her then jail I go.

"Relax, it was consensual. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here right now." She said and I relaxed a little.

"You sure, Lia? Cause if I forced you-"

"It's fine Onest, so please relax. You didn't do anything wrong. We just made out in one of the rooms and we were feeling on each other. I asked for it and you did what you do all the time, ask if I was sure. After convincing you that I was fine with it, we went back to what we were doing. It was nice actually." She said, cutting me off.

"That's all that happened?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"That's all then I drove us home since you was pretty wasted. And after that we just chilled with each other while talking. You ended up making my night." She said, smiling. I stare at her and instantly started having some thoughts again about her.

The both of us having a nice conversation after I done broke her back a few times. Yeah, that shit sounds nice.

"Umm, are you okay?" She asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Uhh..." I ran my hand down my face. "Yeah, I'm good." I answered then hearing my phone go off. I picked it up seeing a message from my mom.

"You wanna go to the store with me?" I asked looking back at Anneliese.

"Ooh, yes. Lemme get dress, don't leave me either!" She exclaimed getting off the bed.

"I won't." I said before she walked out the room.

"I gotta handle something anyways."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anymore. Or in my case the thoughts that I was having about Anneliese which occurred often than you can think. They were weird and happened out of nowhere.

Like when she was eating a banana in the car. No one would think anything dirty about that, but here I come doing exactly that. She was just eating a banana, nothing weird. Even though, the way she put it in her mouth was very intriguing to watch.

I'm not sure if she knew she did it slowly since she was busy in her phone. Either way, I tired my hardest not to stare cause I knew if I did, I was going to get hard. And my print shows pretty well in sweatpants.

"Onest!" I quickly look up seeing Anneliese walking over with a cart.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She asked once she approached me.

I clear my throat, "Nah, I was just waiting." I lied taking the cart from her.

"Well, come on. What do we have to get for your mom?" She asked as we started walking.

"She needs me to get chips, some type of dip and other shit. Ion know." I shrugged my shoulders waking behind her.

I stare at her as we headed inside Walmart. She had on black leggings with just a simple tee. Her leggings shaped her ass pretty well like the dress she wore last night. She was thick as hell, her hips were wide, her thighs big that they rub against each other when she walk.

She was just amazing, perfect, astonishing. And I was being weird staring at her. I shook my head looking away as we walked to one of the aisles.

"Is your mom having a party or something?" Anneliese asked leaning on the cart.

"Yeah, I think so with some of her friends. Ion pay attention to that woman." I answered, taking out my phone. I went to my messages just to see what my mom wanted.

She was gonna lay me back for this too. Got me running around for her and her annoying ass friends.

"Ion pay attention to that woman." Anneliese mocked me then started laughing. "Why you so mean?"

"I'm not mean, I just don't pay attention to shit she does. Unless it's really important like dating." I said tossing chips in the cart.

"So, you get in the way of your mom dating?"

"No, I just make sure ole dude doesn't do anything stupid. And I also remind them that my mom have four older brothers who don't play about her." I told her, turning around to face her.

"So, you basically threaten your moms potential boyfriends to treat her right. And if they don't then you and your uncles are going to handle them?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yup, basically how it goes."

"Hmm, remind me to never talk to another dude around you at all." She said before walking away.

"You better not cause I'll break his jaw for even looking your way."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

"So, what's going on with you?"

I look over seeing Anneliese coming out on the balcony. She walked over to me then sat on my lap. I place my hand on her legs as she started brushing my waves.

"Why have you been acting weird today?" She asked.

"Whatchu mean? I haven't been acting weird." I lied and she roll her eyes.

"Lies, you been really weird today with you zoning out. You been staring at me like crazy too. I just wanna know what's good with you." She said and I sigh, finding no reason to lie anymore.

"Today have been a crazy day, I been having weird thoughts." I told her.

"About?"

"You." I answered and she look at me.

"You was thinking about me?" She asked and I nodded my head. "What we're you thinking exactly?"

I scoffed, "I wanna tell you, but I feel as though it'll be taken the wrong way. And I'm not trying to look like a weirdo or a pervert."

"So, I'm guessing you was having sexual thoughts about me. Thinking about things you wanna do to me. Is that what you was thinking?" She asked, leaning closer to me.

I lick my lips, "Yeah, me and you were in the shower together then things got hot between us. We're kissing then I pick you up, pin you against the foggy glass door and we do what we do. It was pretty hot and shit." I told her and she chuckled.

"Hmm, you know we can do that." She said and I raise my brow. "Not the sex part, but we can take a shower together."

"We don't have to do that Lia." I told her, shaking my head.

"I know, but I want to. I mean I'm still a little iffy about my body, but I feel comfortable around you. I feel as though, you won't do or say anything bad to it. I trust you." She told me getting up.

She put her hand out waiting for me. I grab her hand, getting up and she smile at me. We walked back inside the house, I shut the door behind me. She lead the way to the bathroom then turned the shower on.

"My dreams become a reality somewhat...interesting." I remarked, taking my shirt off.

She chuckled, "This is like J Cole Wet Dreamz song. He thinking about smashing a girl and he end up doing so. It's your lucky day boo." She told me and I smirk.

As I pulled down my sweats, I watched as she took off her shirt. She turned around and I unstrapped her bra for her. Just so it wasn't too weird, I look away from her as we both took off the rest of our clothes.

"Ion want this to sound weird, but your pretty big." She said and I look up at her.

"Thank you." She gave me a smile then stoped inside the shower. I stepped in after her, us both standing under the hot water.

Looking down at her, I look at her body and stared at her stretch marks. As if she wasn't already beautiful, they just added on it.

"I'm assuming you like my stretch marks since your staring at them." She said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I like them a lot. It just added to your beauty." I told her and she smile.

"Well, I have back dimples too if you wanted to know. And you just hp boast up my confidence a little, so thank you." She thanked me.

"You know our friendship is weird, O. I never had a friendship like this."

"Me neither. Can I kiss you?" I asked, bluntly.

"You don't have to ask." She said, I lean down and I kiss her.

She grab my hand, moving it to her neck. I grip her neck, pulling her closer to me.

Went from wet dreams to wet reality.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

I wanna friendship like this, but anywayyy...y'all ready for Anneliese to open up to Onest?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 850 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
687K 40.9K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
332K 19.9K 63
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
422K 11.6K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...