Sacred Lights [ Abhimanyu - U...

By Nakshatra012m

Abhimanyu and Uttara. A couple who is revered to this very time.Tragic was their story with no happy rainbow... More

First Look | Burnt roses
1# Stars shine down
2# Immortal ambrosia

Disclaimer

1.2K 60 0
By Nakshatra012m

Welcome !

This is a small TS trying to explore on the couple - Abhimanyu and Uttara. Their life , their story.

--------

Copyrights © 2021 Akshayaa Mahesh

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying,recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author. Any person who does any unauthorized act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.

This book is a work of mythology spun with fiction. Names ,characters,businesses,organisations,places and events and incidents either are the product of authors imagination or are used fictitiously.Any resemblance to actual person,living or dead,events,or locales is entirely coincidental.

-----

Thanks and Love , 

Sparkle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 389K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
46.1K 3.4K 39
Can love be really pure or impure? Can a person be dead and still be alive at the same time? Can you really hurt a person only in the name of love...
43K 4.3K 50
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
32.3K 1.7K 10
MishBir Off-Tracks is a book comprising of short stories of MishBir from different sequences in the show. The stories here shall deviate from the t...