1# Stars shine down

Uttara

Uttara. 

She had loved hearing her name from him. Tara - a soft hum that always conveyed what he wanted to say her. Uttara's hands caressed her baby bump softly. This was to be one of the most cherished times in a women's lifetime yet it was very different to her. 

Initials months battled out with accepting the truth now made peace with the fact of his physical absence. But , the next months Uttara turned the tide around trying to give every happiness to the little one inside her. 

She had kept her in the shadows of Saubhadreya. Every second , every thought , every word , every move...she kept him with her in everything. She put it across clear , none could be fortunate as her to have him around throughout. Not even for a split of second , she was left alone. 

Gossips about turning mad rang in her ears but her resolve remained strong. People's work remained with judging but hers and his relation stood high than any understanding. What did they even know about her lord ? 

A small smile played on her lips , family...her family. He had left behind such a loving family for her who kept her no less than a queen and like most of their game of deals he took her family with him. It was hard , a living hell to accept the clearance of her clan but she was the last hope to a clan who lost almost everything. 

The life within her was a part of him. She can't be ruthless enough to drown herself and destroy lives. She didn't have the right to and that is not the person , Abhimanyu would have liked to seen. 

Her optimism was to his credit. Her life , Abhimanyu Arjun Kuruvanshi...Those days back.

---

Abhimanyu walked into his chamber , lines of stress written on his forehead. The war was to take place , before they could make out something the date was fixed. It was his duty to fight , he knew and he would. But Uttara ? 

This wedding came as a political alliance but he made sure it was not a forced one. He put it strong to her , the knot will be tied or not will entirely rest with her. He had even put across the war possibilities when she had said an yes. But everything shut down when she had told him , ' Your duty will always remain to be my priority '. He had loved her since then and days spent with her only increased it in manifolds to an extent that he felt herself as his inner voice , his soul that would always stay beside , every season and every second. 

He was sure , he was hers in every life to come and has been hers in all the births taken. He vouched his name would only be taken with hers. 

" Swami , you came ? " , Uttara smiled at Abhimanyu but kept pacing around the chamber sorting things and arranging his meal. Abhimanyu hadn't faced her post the dates were fixed , how was he to tell her he was going on a journey which may or may not have his return ? 

" Today , your favorite I made " , Uttara was in drowned in her talks , " Thanu told me about it. I do know you like this particularly from her hands but I have tried my best ". Abhimanyu knew she was purposefully not looking at him and his rein of patience broke. He went up to her and got her gently by her arms making her look at him.