Love Potion

By MalditadiAsh

Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
10 years later

Chapter 4

9.3K 480 154
By MalditadiAsh

Words: 1288

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up in the morning and do his usual routine. He look at the cauldron and smile as he look at the potion already dry. He put his finger and felt that the liquid is already cold. Well, not too cold. So he got a glass bottle and put the potions inside and smile how the potions look cute sparkling through the glass bottle. He then placed the bottle on the table and grab his bag and put on his shoes as he went out of the apartment knocking at his bestfriend's door. But he then saw a note on the door, he removed the note and read.

Hi Jungkookie ^-^

I'm off to to school early I have an early class sadly ;-(

I'll see you in School

-From your Handsomely hot Hoseok Hyung ;)

Jungkook roll his eyes and scrambled the paper in annoyance and throw it in the garbage. He then walk away, but when he was in the stairs he remember the Love Potions he made so he went back running to his mini apartment and get the potions and got annoyed because his gonna go down using many steps of stairs.

"Urgh! I hate this... Hobi Hyung should give me more Banana Milk!" Jungkook said annoyed and walk in those stares.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook is now walking in the hallway while carrying the glass bottle, he was looking at his Phone because his texting Hobi that he already made the potions and was done. Soon he felt someone run up to him and tap his shoulder. He look behind him and saw that it was Hobi.

"Oh? You said your done." Hobi said and Jungkook nod as he showed the bottle of pink Potions to Hobi.

"I'm done...But I don't know if it wo-" Jungkook said, though Hobi and him keeps walking so Jungkook didn't notice that the janitors bucket was placed in the floor as the Janitor were cleaning on the corner. Jungkook manage to trip on that bucket and the glass pink potions came flying and landing on top of Taehyung's head. You can hear the bottle shattered in pieces as well as the pink potions and the sparkles dump on Taehyung's hair. Jungkook look surprised when he saw some pink Butterflies were flying around Taehyung's head until it disappeared in a spark.

Jungkook quickly got up from the floor and went to Taehyung who's groaning in pain. "Are you okay?" Jungkook said trying to help Taehyung. Jungkook saw that Taehyung open his eyes and he could see that in Taehyung's eyes turn pink for a second before turning to dark brown normal once.

"Ofcourse I'm okay My love~" Taehyung said with a smile which surprised Jungkook.

"Wha-what di-di-did you ju-just said?" Jungkook said and Taehyung stand up and smile, he grab Jungkook's hand and kiss it lovingly while giving his handsome boxy smile.

"The pain that I'm experiencing right now flew away because I just saw you my love~" Taehyung said lovingly.

Jungkook paled at Taehyung's action.

"Looks like your potions works." Hobi whisper at Jungkook's ears who wanted to be swallowed by the ground.

Jungkook notice that Taehyung's palm is bleeding because of the shattered glass around it. "Aish~ Le-let me take you to the infirmary." Jungkook said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"His okay." The nurse said as he was done bandaging his hand as she gave a wink at Taehyung who roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Thank You, But I'm not interested in you." Taehyung said as he walk behind Jungkook and wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist and smile.

"Because I already belong to him~" Taehyung said with a smile as he kiss Jungkook's cheek who paled.

"Yah! get off me!!" Jungkook said and push Taehyung away while his face is red.

Hobi was holding his laughter from behind.

Taehyung then started pouting like a child ready to cry. Jungkook quickly panic. "Ah-ah... No-no.. Please do-don'y cry... Uh-Uhm... Ah..." Jungkook said as he hold Taehyung large hands.

Taehyung quickly smile and interlock his hand on those soft small once. "I'm thankful my love that your worried about me. This hands... this belong to me, and only me... I love you my love." Taehyung said with a smile that makes Jungkook heart melt. He can see that Taehyung always had this cold expression, but when Taehyung smile like this... Gosh~ He could just die in that moment. But at the same time he paled because he knows that this was the effect of the potions he made.

"Tsk, you two disgusting Faggots get out of My Clinic now!!." The nurse said angrily as she glare at them.

"Shut up Bitch! You have no rights talking to my love like that." Taehyung used his deep voice and glare at the Nurse who shiver and got scared, Jungkook got sacred too but Taehyung is holding his hand securely as he drag him outside of the clinic. Jungkook look at his bestfriend and mouthed.

"Helped."

Hobi just smile at him. "Oh~ I think This would be fun~" Hobi thought giggling as he went outside with a cheerful mood. But as soon his gazed landed on Yoongi with the girl who's talking to him, He got depressed.

"Oh Jungkook you better have an extra of that Potions!!" Hobi thought.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook and Taehyung are now walking in the hallway hand in hand as many students whisper to each other looking at them. Jungkook behind Taehyung as he was looking down not licking the attention. While Taehyung had a smile on his face like he is the happiest man alive and he was humming a song while they were walking.

I mean? How can't you not when your hand in hand with your one and only love right?

oH~ only if he knew that its not love yet.

"Hmm? Whats wrong sweetheart?" Taehyung look behind as he saw Jungkook seems to be uncomfortable.

"No-Nothing... W-we sho-should go to class." Jungkook said looking away not wanting to look the handsome man infront of him.

"Your so cute when you shuttered~ Kyaaa~" Taehyung said and pinch Jungkook cheek.

"Ah~ My cheek is off Limits!!" Jungkook slap his hand away and pout at Him.

"Kya~ I have the most cutest boyfriend ever!!" Taehyung halfly yelled.

"Yah!! Since when did you become my WHAT!?" Jungkook said.

"oH? Ever since my eyes landed on your beautiful angel face~ Those beautiful doe eyes, this soft loving cheek( as he touched those cheek then went to the lips) and this red rosy pink lips... I already fall inlove with you... So please be my Boyfriend My love~" Taehyung said with a smile and with a look of hope.

Jungkook is bad at crushing the hope of others. He is bad at hurting others, he isn't good at lying. He might be a witch and witches are good at doing bad. But not him, his parents raise him to be a good well mannered innocent little kookie he is.

So... "Oka-okay..." Jungkook said.

"YYYESSS!!! I love you My love~" Taehyung said happily and Hug Jungkook happily and the students in that hallway some look at them in digust, some look at them weirdly and many look at them happily because the two would look cute and adorable together.

"Its Jungkookie... I mean Jeon Jungkook not my Love Taehyung. " Jungkook said blushing.

"Taetae and Kookie~ Don't you think its sound so cute~" Taehyung said with a smile.

"It does sound cute~" Jungkook said but he shook his head. "Lets just go to class!!" Jungkook said and walk away with a blushing face.

"Wait My Kookie!!" Taehyung following him behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 86 19
Female supporting characters eat melon every day in period literature (女配在年代文吃瓜日常) Author: Luo Bin Xing Feng, the driver of the machinery f...
26K 1K 11
Yamaguchi had met a lovely girl during highschool, and fell head over heels for her. And she most definetly did too! The feeling was mutual and they...
183K 5.4K 44
kim taehyung was bullied by his one and only crush, jeon jungkook. how did one summer filled with sweat, gym and a lot of vegetables changed everythi...
288K 16.4K 39
Jungkook had the ability to see spirits since his birth. This ability had been passed on in his family since generations. Not only this but his famil...