Beware The Frozen Heart (Hans...

De secretlymermaids

{A Helsa Fanfiction} After the 5th Anniversary of her Coronation and the great blizzard, Elsa is left alone... Mais

Two Weeks
Monster
Empty Hallways
The Dungeon
Complicated
Conceal, Don't Feel
The 13th Brother
Olaf
The Kingdom Of The Sun
Sophia
Dancing On A Cloud
No Other Choice
The Possibility Of Execution
Silence
Living On Remaining Hope
Into The Woods
Endless Parade Of Barriers
A Race Against Time
Reflections
Wasted Strength
Shattered Dreams
Hans' Reflection
Nausea
Nerves
A Different Sort Of Strange
Home
Arendelle

Nervous Disposition

1.2K 24 0
De secretlymermaids

{Elsa's Point Of View}
The sniggering grew into a roaring laughter as he started to get up from his seat. "Wow! The tables really have turned!" He stepped up to the railings, now I could see him for all he was, and my mixed feelings towards him were still the same. His auburn hair shone in the moonlight that was streaming from his cell window and his sea blue eyes glistened in the dark. "I think you're still forgetting who's inside the cell" I said, stepping even further up to the cell, his essence alluring me into the light. "Elsa, you really haven't changed. You're glowing. Radiant even. You really do have the looks of a true queen". I felt the blush rise into my cheeks; but I had to stop myself. "You chose Anna. You nearly killed me." "I only tried to kill you to get to the throne. Anna was desperate for any sign of interest from anyone and I was there. You don't think that if you had been more open about your powers I would have chosen you? I love you Elsa." I was taken aback and confusion flooded all through my veins. "Woah woah woah wait. This is all happening so fast. Hans - you don't know me. How can you love me? Stop trying to get into my head!" I said, just about to turn back around and run straight back to my room and bury by body underneath the sheets. "If you didn't have any feelings about me you wouldn't be here, Elsa. Stop trying to run." I stopped cold in my tracks. "Then why did you try to kill me?" I spoke with a nervous disposition. "I didn't set out to kill you, Elsa. I just had no choice when you never opened up. I would of married you in a heartbeat, and not because of your throne, because of you. I was blinded by my desperation to be king, but now, spending 5 years in this same cell, I've realised that all I ever wanted was you".

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

503K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
99.6K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...