Dangerously Hot

By RickyRestless

Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries... More

Chapter 1 'Work Trouble'
Chapter 2 'The Change'
Chapter 3 "Meeting"
Chapter 4 "The Werewolf Side"
Chapter 5 "Going to the meeting"
Chapter 6 " A Bite "
Chapter 7 " The Date "
Chapter 8 "Worst Day Ever"
Chapter 9 "The Other Side"
Chapter 11 "Pool Fun"
Chapter 12 "Mates?!"
Chapter 13 " Boyfriend Day
Chapter 14 " Find Her!! "
Chapter 15 "Ellie's Son?"
Chapter 16 "Rescue Plan"
Chapter 17 " Trouble "
Chapter 18 " Stephen is Jackson's "
Chapter 19 " Love me "
Chapter 20 " Happy ending "
Epligoue " Another Story "

Chapter 10 "Explanation"

36.8K 1.5K 368
By RickyRestless

Hello guys!

Quick dedication!

This chapter is dedicated to @immortaleka because her comments make me laugh out loud, and think every time I see them!
Also TheBlogFox is my wonderful, amazing fucking editor and me and her are working on a couple of books together! I love this boy! Anyway hope your excited!

Yep that's it!

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

Stephen's P.O.V

Is Jackson on steroids or something?!

I can't freaking get him to let me go! He can't be that strong?!

Right now I'm struggling to get out of his grasp and trying to hold the tears in but they keep on fucking falling!!

Oh I'm so mad right now!!

Though I feel bad for pushing Jackson's butler out of the way but you can't blame me, I was just so angry at Jackson for doing what he did.

I get snapped out of my trance when I'm thrown onto a bed, specifically Jackson's.

I look up and see that his usual green eyes have yellow around it?!

Does that happen?

Is it supposed to?!

I see him climb on the bed crawling towards to me but I just keep backing away, he growls and grabs my ankle pulling me towards him. I gulp as I see him right above me!

"J-Jackson please stop, I don't want to see you anymore!" I say to him as I try pushing his body off of mine.

His eyes get angrier "Damn it! Stephen what's wrong?! I obviously don't know what your talking about?! Spit it out!" He screams frustrated.

His voice still send shivers through my back and right now I just hate it! Can't my body stop it, it's already causing too many problems!

I clutch the collar of his shirt as tears roll down my eyes! Fucking asshole is going to make me repeat what happened?!

"Really? You want to know! The surprise you gave me that's what!! I fucking hated it, how could you do that to me!! " I screamed into his shirt as I took a deep breath trying to calm my breathing.

"Stephen I haven't given you your surprise yet?! " I hear Jackson's voice say, it sounded confused and mad at the same time.

I look up and tilt my head a little since I was confused but there was still anger on my face, "So you just fired me from my job cause you wanted to?!" I asked looking up at him, his face soon going from angry to understanding.

"Now you remember what you did?!" I ask him, my voice coming out harshly, I was hoping he didn't do that but obviously he did!

I started to move myself away from him, I didn't want to stay here as much as I already did!

I started moving towards the door but I was pulled right back under Jackson and there was a fucking smile in his face!

"Gosh you scared me Stephen! Anyway let me explain your little misunderstanding."

Misunderstanding?!

There is no fucking misunderstanding?!

But something tells me to keep quiet so I do.

"Stephen, the Jackson that fired you is Jackson Ellie not me! I didn't buy your bosses place, I would never do something as horrible as fire you from your job!" He explains to me his hands caressing my cheeks.

Then it clicks, my boss was saying how Jackson was from some place but I remember I cut him off.

Hmm oh well can't blame me, they have the same name!

I let out a shaky breath and wrap my hands around his neck, burying my head in his neck " Gosh I'm stupid! You don't even know how broken I was when my boss turned up in my house." I whispered to him.

He chuckled and sat up putting me in his lap, I looked at him annoyed. I'm not a girl!

He saw my face but he smirked and kissed my lips. I groaned but kissed him back.

" Now that we got that out of the way, I can show you your real surpri-" he was cut off by my phones ringtone going off, I apologized as I excused myself getting off of his lap as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Stephen you double crossing, mother fucker get your little ass over here before you do something you fucking regret! You ignore allll my text and I called you like fifty times but nooooo! I'm going to ignore Kayla cause she's a bitch!" Kayla's voice complains through the phone, I pull the phone a bit away from me as I take a deep breath.

" Uhh...sorry?!" I say but it sounded more like a question than an actual statement.

"I'm going to fuck your ass!!" She screams through the phone.

I was going to answer her but the phone is taken away from me by Jackson.

"Jax give that back!" I whined but he just ignored me.

"The only one fucking his virgin ass is me!" Jackson's says to Kayla and with a fucking straight face!

My face turns red and bury my face in my hand, that is so embarrassing!!

"Oh and who might you be?" Kayla purrs like the fucking bitch is, stop don't make me look like a fool Kayla just keep your mouth closed.

"Jackson, Stephen's boyfriend" Jackson replies calmly not threatened by Kayla at all.

"Oh if your his boyfriend than the issue was cleared up, right?!" She asks.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

"Yes it was. Now if you'll excuse him, I'll need him to be with me the rest of day."

Jesus if your out there please help me not die of embarrassment!

Kayla giggles "Oh what a gentlemen! Okay, fine but I jut need to tell him one more thing!"

Jackson nods even though she can't see him, he gives me the phone and I whimper.

Please don't say anything embarrassing pleaseee!

"Hello?" I reply unsure.

"Get some tonight Stephen, I can tell he's big!" Then the phone call ends.

I blush and stuff my phone in my pocket. It's too early for this shit!

"Please, ignore her she's a beast when she's trying to hook me up with someone" I say apologizing to Jackson.

Jackson raises one if his eye brows, "She's tried to get you with people?" Jackson husky voice asks me.

I look at him and see his dark piercing eyes are back to normal though I heard the jealousy in his voice.

Maybe I can mess with him a little, a little won't hurt.

I chuckle "Yeah, two or three! Though there is the one that I really liked, it was guy. He was nice and muscular and his kisses were always nice and rough! He actually came this morning and asked if I wanted to hang out with him! I said yes since I was mad at you! But don't worry he only gave me a kiss in the cheek this morning since he knew I was mad!" I said lying right through the whole thing.

There was no guy but hey! I wanna mess around with him and see what he does.

I looked at Jackson after the lie and saw that the yellow was back in his eyes but you could really see it this time just around the eyeball.

"Stephen if your teasing me, I'm going to do exactly what your little friend in the phone said to do!" Jackson growled as he clenched his teeth together.

Shit!

I'm gonna have to improvise "Anddd what if I'm not teasing you?!" I asked him moving away from him little by little towards the door.

Just in case I need to run away, you know?!

Help him calm down!

"I'm going to kill the mother fucker that decided to touch what's mine!" He growled out.

I finally reached the door so I gripped the handle "Oh okay well I was lying!" I confessed then opened the door and ran out of the room.

Hey I'm a virgin, can't blame me if I'm scared to have sex!

I like things slow people!

I heard that door slam open and chuckled as I ran around the huge mansion with an angry Jackson chasing me down.

"Your going to get it when I get you Stephen" I heard Jackson's voice scream at me.

That just made me run faster, I don't know what kind of shit he had in mind?!

I finally found a door that lead to the back yard, so I went through them. At the same time I decided to look back to see how close Jackson was, and I saw he was extremely close.

I ran outside and saw that there was a pool right in front of me. I cursed and looked around to see if there was a way out but there wasn't and I didn't have time to anyway.

I was pushed inside the pool!

I resurfaced and looked at Jackson who was laughing his ass off. I cursed at him and that's when I remembered my phone!!

I took it out and saw that it was soaked with water, I growled and started swimming back to where Jackson was.

Asshole I'll get you in here!

"Jackson! Look at what you did to my phone, you retard!" I yelled at him. Jackson's green eyes meant my blue ones and then my phone, his mouth shaping into an 'O'.

"Oh is right! Look now I can't contact Kayla and Ollie to see how Riley is?!" I asked him, he had a stupid face on.

I wanted to laugh out loud but I kept myself composed.

"Now help me out, it's cold!" I commanded, he nodded getting up and offering his hand.

Hahaha stupid! I have you now!

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside, his face, I had only one word for it.

Priceless!

Jackson resurfaced and looked at me, it stayed quiet but then we both started laughing.

"My gosh Jax you fell for the oldest trick in the book!" I said laughing.

He chuckled and nodded "I know, I guess your acting tricked me!" He confessed, he then looked at me licking his lips.

Jax started swimming towards me with an evil grin on his face which I did not like! I backed away till my back hit the pool stairs. He smirked and trapped me between the stairs and him.

"So he kissed you nice and rough hmm?!" He hummed seductively.

He grabbed my face and smashed our lips together in a rough but nice kiss.

Oh shit! I'm getting hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 22.2K 114
Jason is eighteen and has been waiting for his Mate for two years. As soon as he graduates high school, hes leaving to go find the love of his life a...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
33K 1.3K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...