Her Lover

By 1SamTheMan1

*This dosent follow the ATLA show* after 3 years a pregnant Sam finds her way out of the portal, finally goin... More

Disclamer
Charcters 💮
Prologue
Chapter 1-Earth
Chapter 2-Sad Truth
Chapter 3-Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 4-Kyoshi Island
Chapter 5-Kyoshi Island 2
Chapter 6-Beifongs
Chapter 7-The Princsss
Chapter 8-Servent
Chapter 9-The Truth
Chapter 10-New Powers
Chapter 11-Banished Prince
Chapter 12-The Lady in The Picture
Explanations

Chapter 13-Brother

386 10 0
By 1SamTheMan1

Lately Sam has been seeing toph in her dreams or a ghostly image of her popping around. If you looked closely enough you could tell it wasn't a ghost, so toph wasn't dead. But it was in Sam's head, she was feeling guilty, falling in love with another women, most importantly falling in live with the enemy. She decided it would be better to now tell Azula about these images or about toph. Questions would be asked about this girl and where she lived. She wouldn't want to put her ex-lover in danger.

They found more information about where Azulas brother 'Zuko' and her uncle iroh should be.  Sam had mixed feelings about trying to capture the royale family. Her mother's taught her to treat them with respect even if they were in the wrong. But never did she imagine having to deal with this type of thing. Kyo spent more time with Sam as Azula was off with the general of the ship. "Mummy when is mommy coming back?" Kyo said with a sad look in her eyes. Sam looked down and ruffled the young girls hair, "Azula will be back she has some things to discuss with the general." Kyo slouched down but nodded her head understanding. Sam smiled at her and sat down beside her and played dolls for a bit.

The door opened to Kyo's bedroom showing a tired Azula smiling at the mother daughter duo. Kyo looked up confused on who was coming into her room, when she looked up her neutral face turned to a exited face. "MOMMY!" Kyo runs up to Azula jumping up onto Azula. "Wanna pway with us?" Kyo said still overly excited. Azula sighed,  "Do I have to" she said rolling her bright orange eyes. Kyo looked at her loosening her grip on Azula and walking towards Sam. "No you don't have to mommy..." Kyo sat down resting her head on Sam's lap. "Kyo I was joking of course I would play dolls with you!" Azula said chuckling. Kyo clapped her hands and grabbed a princess doll. Azula grabbed it and smiled, "Who is this?" Kyo chuckled, "I tried to make it look like you!" Kyo said smiling. Azula chuckled and hugged Kyo. "Love you sweetie." Kyo smiled and headed for her doll.

After a bit Kyo fell asleep on Azulas lap. Sam cooed at Kyo and Azula making Azula embarrassed. "Azula do you want to put Kyo to bed?" Sam asked putting her head on Azulas shoulder. Azula rolled her eyes "ugh fine, but I'm Princess Azula, Heir to the fire nation throne. I should not be putting mer children to bed." Sam chuckled rolling her eyes. Sam bowed "I'm sorry My dear Princess" Sam said sarcastically. Azula chuckled and out Kyo to bed. "I love you Sweet Heart." Azula whipped hair out of Kyo's face. Azula walked out into Her and Sam's shared room. Azula walked into the room seeing Sam already fast asleep, Azula smiled and sighed happily. Azula found a maid and had her dress her into a night gown. "You may leave now." Azula said with a soft tone. Azula very rarely showed her soft side to anyone. When she did it was normally towards Sam or Kyo.

Azula climbed into bed wrapping her arms around the sleeping Sam. Azula smiled and kissed sam's cheek. "I love you Amor" Azula said before falling asleep.  It wasn't before long that Azula felt a struggle against her waist. Someone was trying to get off of her. Azula looked up to see a stressed and sweating Sam. "Sam are you okay?!" Azula asked worriedly at Sam. Sam ignored Azula and opened the bedroom door running quickly to the deck. Sam's breath was fast paced and her body shaking. She tried caring her self down by taking deep breaths and thinking of her childhood moments or her funny moment with azula or kyo. But it wouldn't work. When she was asleep she had another dream with Toph. This time instead of it being a good moment it was Toph feeling her with Azula. In the dream she could see toph turning red with anger, toph felt betrayed and used. Sam's guilt over flooded her when she woke up. She felt bad ignoring Azula but feared she would lose herself if she said anything.

For a couple of moments the sounds of the waves calmed her allowing her breath to slowly calm down, but her body wouldn't stop shaking. She heard footsteps behind her. Sam was scared to turn around fearing it would be another image of Toph to make her feel more guilty. But instead felt arms wrapping around her waist in a comforting way. It was quiet for a while just the feeling of comfort and the sound of waves made Sam calm down enough to slowly grow tired again. She knew Azula was behind her comforting her but still decided to not say anything, she didn't feel like explaining her self to Azula, even if she trusted Azula with her whole life.

She felt the hands break away from her waist and grab on to her and dragging her back to bed for the rest of the night. Sam didn't have any dreams as her sleep wasn't deep. She was startled by the slightest movements, like a board creaking, a wave crashing into the boats side to hard. But always felt a calming hand on her sides to allow her to fall back asleep quickly.

Azula lightly fell asleep making sure to keep her guard out for Sam. Although she was upset as Sam completely ignored her, she also felt that she shouldn't push for answers at the time. Azula was slowly putting her guard down and became more calmer when Sam was around or Kyo was. But when they weren't she became colder again, casing confusion among the fire nation crew.

The crew was also given specific orders to treat Sam and kyo, like they would to Azula. Like a princess or Azulas wife. Of course Sam and Kyo were none of those things, but azula could care less about that. Sam and Kyle were like family to her, the two people that actually loved her and didn't think of her as a monster. Although she could say her father didn't think of her as a monster, but he really just thought of her as a weapon. She was stronger than most, blue fire and a strong hold on lighting.  Azula perfected all her ability's but improved even more. She was never ending, that was her best guess why her father "loved" her so much.

As Sam woke up for the 6th time in a row, azula decided she would stay up for the rest of the night, Sam was anxious and barely sleeping, and azula wasn't having any of it. As Sam fell asleep again azula put her hand up to Sam's heart allowing her to feel the soft beating of her heart and the fast beating when she heard even the slightest of noises. "It's okay love, there is nothing to be scared of, I would kill to protect you. I promise that" Azula said whispering to herself at the last part. After a while Sam fell into a deep sleep and Azula shut her eyes as well. They woke up early after Kyo decided to disturb them because she forgot where the bathroom was and none of the maids where around. Sam got up with dark circles in her eyes and led Kyo to the bathroom. "I'll be out here waiting for you, okay?" Sam asked smiling at a wide awake kyo. Kyo nodded her head and went into the bathroom. "MOMMA!" Kyo yelled through the door, waking Sam up again from a light nap she almost took. "Yes kyo!" Sam said sleepily. "I need help!!!" Kyo yelled again. "Alright, alright!" Sam said opening the door to help Kyo. Once kyo was done with her business they went back to the bedroom and the 3 fell back asleep happily.

Though they fell asleep an hour ago a knock was heard on the door, making azula wake up and moving out of the bed quietly. She didn't want to wake up Kyo or Sam. As she opened the door she saw the general. She quickly tried making herself look semi presentable. "What is it know General,  can't you see I was doing something?!" Azula said gelling whispering. The general flinched a bit and bowed, "I'm sorry to disturb you but we have a problem, if you can could you please come on deck." He said stumbling on his words. Azula rolled her eyes but nodded and closed the door walking to her closet. She put on her Fire nation uniform and walked up to the deck only to get irradiating news.

The general looked at the princess and bowed, "Princess, I'm afraid the tides will not allow us to bring the ship into port before nightfall." He said with a stern voice. Azula looked at him trying to look nice and innocent. Something she wasn't towards the crew. "I'm sorry, Captain, but I do not know much about the tides. Can you explain something to me?" Azula said looking St the captain. "O-of course, your h-highness." The general said stuttering. "do the tides command this ship!?" Azula said with an angry tone, "Up,  I'm afraid I don't understand." The general said putting his arms behind his back trying to look professional, although he almost peed his pants. "You said the tides would not allow us to bring the ship in. Do the tides command this ship?" Azula asked again. This time being more assertive. "No, princess" the general said growing more anxious. Azula looked at him with anger and  amusement "And if I were to have you thrown overboard, would the tides think twice about smashing you against the rocky shore?" She said smirking a little bit. The general looked at her with fear in his eyes and growing pale. "N-no princess" he said praying to to Ozai that he would live to see another day. Azula smirked "Well, then, maybe you should worry less about the tides who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over." Azula said looking over at the ocean. The general bowed and left to tell the men to prepare the ship for parking.

Azula chuckled and looked over to see an unamused Sam and a wide eyed Kyo. Azula looked at them and nervously laughed, "Hey babe." Sam crossed her arms and laughed, "Ugh whatever, you are your own person I can't stop you." Azula sighed and nodded walking over to Sam. "Thank you" and kissed Sam's cheek. Azula Bowes to Kyos level and hugged her, "I was joking about what I said back there." Kyo nodded believing Azula and walking over to a maid. Azula wrapped her arm around Sam's "We have things to discuss" Sam looked over at Azula confused. Azula brought Sam over to the make shift war room. "I found Zukos boat, it's time to bring the traitors home!" Azula said smirking.  Sam looked at her standing straight. "That is great news what's the plan?" Azula looked over at Sam, "Never thought you would be interested in this." Sam looked over at Azula, "I've been living with you for almost 2 years, I'm used to it." Sam said squeezing Azula hand, Azula smiled and told her the plan. Azula was to trick her brother and uncle to think Fire lord Ozai wanted to bring them home. Sam nodded agreeing that it was a good plan.

Once they were docked Azula and Sam walked down to meet Zuko and Iroh. "Hello ZuZu" Zuko looked over at a smirking Azula and a stranger standing beside Azula. "What do you want Azula?" Zuko said unfazed by his sisters arrival. "In my country, we exchange a pleasant "hello" before asking questions. Have you become uncivilized so soon, Zuzu?" Azula said pretending to frown. Sam didn't say anything but she frowned with Azula. "Don't call me that." Zuko said upset. Azula looked at Sam allowing her to say the next part. "Your father wants you back home, he's learned of all the plans to dethrone him and realized how important family is." Sam said smiling. She felt bad but she loved azula and didn't want to upset her. Zuko looks up at Sam and Azula, "F-father wants me home?" Azula rolls her eyes. "yes that's what I just said, I didn't come all this way to tell you this I'm not a messenger." Iroh looks at zuko and clears his throat. "He just needs to think, this is very exciting news." Sam puts her hand on Azulas shoulder. "We should be patient this is very big news. Just like your uncle said." Azula nods her head and walks on to the boat with Sam beside her.

I'm sorry Prince Zuko and Iroh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 466 10
"Why were you and Zuko all over each other? He had you pinned to the ground," Aang noted rather nonchalantly. "Wait Zuko's gay? Are you gay?" Katara...
43.1K 1.4K 31
(Takes place after Firelord Ozai has been defeated) With conflicts arising from the earth kingdom colony; Yu Dao, the new Firelord; Zuko, has bee...
210K 8.6K 106
Years before the Siege of Ba Sing Se, General Iroh discovers a young girl among the remains of a decimated Water Tribe village. Raised in the heart o...
254K 7.4K 70
𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 | ᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ❝ Fire can be and is destructive but learning doesn't have to be. ❞ ✎ 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐧...