Chapter 8-Servent

Sam fell asleep quickly with Kyo in her arms, hugging the child tightly. The child slightly squirmed after the boat docked at the fire nation dock. The princess walked into the cell and stopmed on the ground startling Sam. "Huh!" Sam looked up at the girl standing up with anger. The princess pushed sam towards the door, but making sure Sam or the baby wasn't hurt. A guard walked up to sam and walked her out to a carrige. Sam looked at the carrige with a questioning look, "And why am i being put into something of so high class?" Sam said unamused. The gaurd rolled his eyes "The princess asked for you erath pesent to ride with her." I looked at him and closed my eyes and walked in holding tight to Kyo.

The princess walked in and sat across from sam, Sam wasn't paying attention but was looking at her daughter, rocking her back and forth. Azula looked at the child and smiled, "She's beautful, whats her name?" Sam looked at the princess with a suspicious look, "Thanks, her names Kyo." Sam said codly and looked back down at the cooing baby. The baby turned its head to look at Azula, and tried reaching her hands out for the princess. The princess looked at the baby and smirked, making a flame the danced around her fingers. The baby cooed and reached its hands as far as they could go. Sam looked up at the princess, "Surprised Kyo likes you Princess." 

The princess quickly puts her blue flame away and smiles, "Why so surprised?" Sam chuckles "Stories ive heard, you supposively a cruel narssisitic brat." Azula looks at her wide eyed, "Wow, sounds about correct." Sam laughs, "Never heard of someone agreeing about rude comments!" The princess looks at her and smiles "Than you clearly haven't met me." Sam smirks and looks back down at Kyo. Soon after the carrige stops and a guard helps Princess Azula down and Sam starts getting down herself but instead Azula puts her hand out for Sam. "No thank you." Sam says and lowers herself down slowly. Azula rolls her eyes and starts walking towards the castle smileing. 4 guards surronds me to make sure i don't run away.

I quickly walk making sure to not go ahead or fall behind the guards. My child neeeded me and i couldn't be killed in front of her. The baby started crying so sam craddled the baby and quietly sang her favorite lullaby

 "Hush now, my baby

Be still love, don't cry

Sleep like you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember

My lullaby

And I'll be with you when you dream" As i finished singing we were walking our way to the throne room. I started shaking, i've heard stories about the 'Fire lord' and how much havoc he has caused everybody. I held Kyo close to me and sighed as i walked into the burning throne room. I stepped beside Azula who was smiling at her father. I looked through the flames and saw the fire lord. "When you see royalty you bow!"n He yelled at me. I looked at him and did a traditional fire nation bow, that Rengi taught me when i met a nicer fire lord. He snickered probably because that bow was such an old one. "Throw her to the prisons, She is earth kingdom scum!" He said yelling at the guards.

But they were quickly stopped by Azula, "Dad, i would love more than anything to throw someboyd into the prisons but i would like to tourment her as being my 24/7 personal servent." Her dad looked up at her, "Azula that is a very odd request coming from you, but very well" He said stopping the guards from grabing Sam. Azula grabbed my arm and brought me to her room. "Be glad i saved you, i barley do that." I lloked at her with a questioning look, "No, im pretty sure you mean you never do that." Azula laughs and sits on her bed, "True" She unties her hair and puts the pin down on the side table and lays down on the bed. 

"So um, where am i staying?" I asked her. Azula looks at me and smiles "The maids will take you to your private room." I looked at her suspicous a provate room, why wouldn't i be staying with the other maids. I stopped thinking about that and started going into the room holding a now sleeping Kyo. I found a fire nation crib right beside the bed i would be sleeping in and put Kyo in the crib. I sighed and looked around for a closet  could change into some pajamas. I quickly found a walk in closet with tons of clothes, manly maid outfits but there were some beautfiul dresses. I found some pajamas and put them on. I quickly got out and checked on Kyo who was still sleeping, "God, i get myself in such big messes." I rolled my eyes and went to the be. 

The bed was surprisingly comfortble and feel asleep in an instant. I felt a hand on my shoulder instantly waking me up. "AHHHHHH" i shot fire from my hands, luckly i didn't harm the person. "I was just trying to wake you up, WHICH YOU WERE POST TO DO!" I looked up and realized it was a VERY cranky azula. "He- whoops!" I quickly got up and ran to get into a maid outfit, "Alright, you need your hair done first correct?" Azula nodded surprised that i knew right away what she needed. "Sit on the chair ill bring hair supplies." Azula rolled her eyes she didn't need to be told to sit or stand or whatever,

Sam soon after brought out some dry in shampoo, a hair brush, and red hair tie. Azula also gave her, her golden hair pin. Sam quickly brushed through the hair making sure not to hurt the Princess and quickly put the princesses hair up in her normal hairstyle. "Alright i have finished" Azula looked at the mirror with a smile, "You did good for being from the Earth Kingdom" I laughed "Where did you get the idea i was from the erath kingdom?" Azula turned over and looked into my eyes. "Sorry i assuemed because you lived on Kyosh wallabo." I laughed "I was born on KYOSHI ISLAND, but my mothers were from different nations." She looked at me and questioned me. "Your mothers? Intresting, what nations? I can see you can bend fire." I walked over to a now awake kyo. "My mother Rengi from the fire nation and My mother Kyoshi from the earth kingdom." I walked back over to Azula sitting on another chair, "But it was long before the 100 year war"Azula looked at Sam but dissmised it right away and got up and motioned for sam to follow her.

Before they left Azula whispered in Sam's ear.

"I like you"