Housemaid 'Her' ✓

By sujinniie

"Uniform? Clothes are 100% off when you work for me." #1 in ff © sujinniie 2018 ✓ © sujinniie [REWRITTEN] 202... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
The Press Conference: Coming Soon
81
82
83
84
85
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Special Chapter #3
Special Chapter #4
Special Chapter #5
SPOILER WARNING + TALK
thank you

64

13.6K 1.5K 2.6K
By sujinniie

YOUNGYEON POV

I stepped inside the house, turning the lights on before putting my purse to the side and taking my jacket off.

I sighed as I quickly made my way to the shower, trying to erase all the evidence of me getting out of the house when Seokjin told me not to.

I rushed towards the room, taking a towel to wash myself as I run towards the bathroom, swiftly stripping off my clothes before walking in the shower and turning it on.

After a few more minutes, I walk out, dry my hair, and dress myself in my uniform before rushing out to the kitchen to cook Seokjin's meal.

Just as I was about to go to the kitchen, my eyes widened as I felt a sudden presence behind me.

Then, an audible squeak came out from my lips as I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and a whole weight was pressed on my back as I sighed deeply.

"You're home?" I asked, already knowing who it was because of the scent that was familiar since it was everywhere in the house.

A small hum came from the other and I turned around to look at their face which was a few centimeters away from mine, I gave a warm smile as my hand found it's way to their cheek, caressing the smooth skin.

"What's wrong? How was the visit to your father?" I smile as I look at the man, and he gives me a cheeky smile before placing his hand on mine that was caressing his cheek.

"It was okay... mind if you stay with me?" He asks as he stares deeply into my eyes.

At this point, my head was about to explode from the immense heat that rushed to my cheeks and neck, as I stare back at his eyes that were centered only at me.

"Of course, why? Is there something you wanna talk about?" I ask as hke takes my wrist and suddenly pulls me towards him, my eyes widening.

Then, I crash against his broad chest as my chin was on top of his shoulder, his arms around my waist as I tiptoe to become equal to his tall figure.

"I just want cuddles.... you're very huggable," he whispers as he keeps hugging me, and I look at him as he smiles.

"You're clingy today. This isn't like you," I say as I can feel his breath on the nape of my neck.

"I'm not, you're just so... cute that I couldn't help myself but have you in my arms," he says as his body relaxes, his breathing stable as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Really? This isn't like you at all, where's the handsome bastard that praises himself?" I tease as I try to lighten the mood up, brushing his hair to see his face more clearly.

"This time, it's all about you tonight," he replies as he slides his hands on my thighs, and I gulp as he lifts me up without struggling, my legs wrapped around his waist as he carries me somewhere.

What's gotten into this man?

He places me on the counter top and my eyes look up at him, confused as to why he is like this. His face was still on my neck as he breathes into it.

"You smell nice. Not in a perverted way," he grins.

"Seokjin, what are you... doing?" I ask as he pulls away from me.

"And he presses his lips against mine."

TAEHYUNG POV

"Taehyung, we're here," Yoongi hyung said as he pulled the brakes infront of the office.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung," I said as I bit my tongue piercing, playing it in between my teeth as I step out of the car, looking around.

"I won't be at the office, so go inside and make yourself warm. I'll be right back," he said as he lit a cigarette between his lips, blowing out some smoke before closing the windows, slowly moving the car.

I look at his car and I sigh before turning my heel, walking to the office.

-

As I sat down, I stare at the papers piled up on my desk, and I bite my lip as I look at my bare hands.

Then, a tear rolls down, followed by another, as I wipe my tears away.

What is trust?

How do you trust?

I'm not okay, when I tell myself I am.

Sometimes, I question the world why... why is it always me who has to suffer?

I cover my eyes as I wipe the tears away with my palms. I couldn't even tell if I was angry or sad, or even happy.

Why am I always the bad person in everything?

YOUNGYEON POV

My eyes widened as we both parted our lips, he smiled as he stared at my swollen lips, and he places them on mine again as he nibbles on my bottom lip.

Is he... drunk?

"Did you... drink?" I ask and he shakes his head before moving his lips to the nape of my neck before placing butterfly kisses on them.

"Seokjin... what are you... doing?" I ask as he looks at me, and his eyes stared at me as he smirks.

"Are you... flustered?" He asks and I look down on my lap as he takes me by the chin, lifting my head up to meet his eyes, his other hand fiddles with my skirt as it was lifted up, exposing something.

"Seokjin... my uniform... " I gape as he fixes it, and he smiles as he goes near my ear.

"Uniform? Clothes are 100% off when it comes to daddy."

THIRD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

"How are you feeling?"

His eyes slowly opened as they were empty. They stared at the figure as they stared back, looking at the person lying down.

"Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter. How are you feeling?" They asked.

"Y-you... please tell me who are you atleast," the old man replied as they had trouble breathing.

"You forgot me already? I thought I was one of the most awaited events in your whole fucking life," the figure replied.

"Taehyung?"

"You... know my name? Father, you know my name, you finally knew it, old man?" He replied as he approached him slowly.

"How... how did you get here?" He asked.

"Turned off surveillance, we did it for the best," Taehyung replied.

"I never knew I'd get to see you again," he said as he looked at his son.

"No, stop saying that like you cared for me! You left me! I bet you even forgot me," he replied as he looked at him.

"Taehyung, it's not-"

"Stop calling me by my name! I don't want to remember you as my father, you were never a father to me," I replied.

"I came here because this would be the last day I'd see you," he continued.

"Taehyung, you don't know... how much I regretted. It was my fault and it was too late, it was great being CEO and all. But, you know... it isn't fun when you're carrying a heavy burden for over 30 years now," he says softly.

"I don't trust you. Stop saying that. You're only saying that because you're dying," he said as he stared at the old man.

"You know what? I also hate your fucking son, I hate you for ruining my life, this is why this is the last day I get to see your face," he says.

"And the last face I get to see is you finally suffering death," he smirks before swiftly rushing to him, wrapping his hands around his neck as he presses it down harshly, blocking air from his lungs as his hand had black gloves on them.

"Nooo, ack! T-taehyung!" The old man cries.

"You know what? Let's just end this," Taehyung grits as he takes a pillow, and slams it on the face of his father before stuffing it on his face, making him choke.

"T-taehyung...," his muffled cried echoed in the silent room.

He was suffocating, his head being swallowed by the pillow as it slowly killed him.

"Tell Yeongji... I love you both."

His eyes widened, and as he lifted the pillow up, he was met with his father laying pale and lifeless. His lips trembled as he placed the pillow down, the breathing of the latter suddenly stopping.

"D-dad... dad...dad..," he chants as his lips trembled, taking his lifeless and cold hand in his warm ones as he places it on his cheek.

He holds it, gripping it tightly as he clutches the blanket of his father with his other hand, tears rolling down his cheeks as he grits his teeth.

He felt empty, he felt... free. But why is he crying?

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote and I will slap you with holy water

Jesus is watching. We're going to church you dirty child.

Buttt Seokjin did say the iconic line mehehhe

Anddd I'm sorry my projects were all due by the end of the week that was why I didnt update often this week  🙃

Cover by @ash_sa❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.3K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...
190K 5.7K 26
he's in love, with his bestfriend. highest rank: #140 in ff #9 in bangchan #176 in straykids ...
11.1K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
10.3K 2.7K 27
"ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ, ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ" © smoothasjimin 2019. All Rights Reserved. Published on Nov. 2019 C...