YESTERDAY'S MEMORIES

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE... Kia and Miles have overcome so much in the little time they've been together. Miles did the un... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER NINE

732 42 0
By TMSaunders

K I A  P O V

My eyes open as I lift my head from the pillow to see where Miles is and I don't see him. Rolled to my side not wanting to get outta bed or to do anything. 

All I wanted to do is sleep, so I closed my eyes, falling back to sleep again. 

A loud noise woke me and I realise it was the knocking on the door, "Yes," I shout and Miles steps into the room. Shake my head, wondering why the hell he knocked.  

He stood in his blue mid-thigh shorts and white v neck T-shirt showing his masculine body. Smiled at him as he steps closer to me.  

He sits on the edge of the bed, grabs my hands to pin above my head, "You are sexy," He said as he devours my neck and making me giggle. "Miles," I said in a sexual tone. 

His hands slide between the duvet and me, and his fingertips lightly tease my nipples.

Moaned with wetness between my legs, "I need attention from my wife," He said. "So, demanding. But I need you too," He climbs into bed after stripping and thrusts his rock-hard-cock inside me. 

My back arches and he pounds me, "Kia, this is the place where we first made love," How could I forget a memory like that and wow what a memory to have. "Miles, how could I forget when you were gentle and loving," We kissed and he pounds me.

My god, he knows how to move his hips and thrusts deep inside me. 

We moan with pleasure letting our orgasms take over and he tilts his head closes his eyes moans loud as he fills me with his cum. 

He gazes at me pushes my hair from my face lowering his lips for a kiss, "Kia, I love you," He smiles slides from the bed and lifts me into his arms to carry me to the shower.

We showered together, but we stood for a while just in each other's embrace, "Miles, I love you," I said with a smile and we wash.

When we were done, we dressed and make our way down to the kitchen where our children are with the rest of our family. 

The guys had the day all planned out, and us girls were just going to chill by the lake and sunbathe.

Not that I will be doing any sunbathing with my children needing my attention all the time. Glanced over to Miles with a memory of us making love in this very kitchen and how passionate he was towards me.

We have so many memories we made over the years and the love is stronger than it was, but it's not paradise.

With what I'm going through I can't make the choice, "Miles, could we talk?" He gazes at me as he takes a seat next to me. "You want to talk now?" He asked and looked at the guys who get the hint to leave.

Faced Kyra and Drake before staring at Miles, "I can't go through the operation," He stands glances at the children and shakes his head. "Kyra, you can go out with uncle Jax," She smiles and leaves.

Give Drake his bottle and Miles is pacing the kitchen rubbing his face, "Kia, why?" "Drake needs me. I'm sorry, Miles, but it's all I think about. I got no fight in me," My tears fall and Miles kneels on the floor taking my hands in his.

His grip is soft but his eyes are filled with tears too, "Kia, I'm not ready for you to give up and I will help you fight," He pleads as I shake my head, "No Miles. You are not listening to me. I'm done my body is losing. I have no energy to even fight, please stop pleading with me," I stand to move away from him and he stares at me.

My tears turn into sobs and he raises his voice, "Kia, babe, please. I can't do it without you. Both our children need you. I love you." He closes the gap between us taking me in his embrace holding me against his warm frame as he sobbed.

Not able to contain my sobs our bodies shake as we hold each other, "Please Kia," He cups my cheeks gazes into my eyes, "You are my wife and I know we have been through so much over the years but I love you. You have given me two beautiful children and I need my soul mate," His tears are free falling down over his cheeks.

Pulled outta his soft grip to take Drake from his seat, "I'm going home I need time to think things through," I said as I walked towards the door to call Kyra. "Kia, stop running from me and look at me." His tone is raised but also demanding.

Turned to face him with Drake on my hip, "Miles, I'm scared," He steps in front of me taking Drake from my arms and taking me in his spare arm pulling me tight to him as he kisses my head. "Kia, I know you are afraid and so am I. I'm afraid I will lose you forever and I'm not ready to lose you for good. Please, babe, I will be with you," Closed my eyes thinking about what he said, and he's not listening to me.

Tried to smile but it just wouldn't come, "I should bath Drake," I said taking him from Miles and stepping over to the stairs. I have nothing more to say because he's not listening to me, so what is the point in talking to him?

**********  

It's after lunch, and the guys are on the jet skies and the girls are sunbathing. I'm with Kyra and Drake, getting ready to go for a walk through the woods to take Kyra on an adventure. 

Wanted to do something special for the children and get Kyra involved in looking for the wildlife. "Kyra, are you ready?" "Yes, mummy," Smiled at her and we leave for a walk in the woods.

It's peaceful and the smell of warm pine filled the air as we walked through the trees, "Kyra, look," We stop to watch a few deers eating the grass. "You have to be very quiet or they will run away," We sit watching for a short while. "Mummy, why don't we see them at home?" "It's much too noisy during the day, but at night they would come out to feed," I respond.

We left the deers eating as we walked further into the woods, trying to see as much as we could. 

This is giving me time to think and to calm myself down from the heated discussion I had with Miles. 

We sit in a clearing to have a picnic and talk about what we've seen so far as I fed Drake. 

Glanced around me with thoughts this is how I spend much of my time at home because Miles is always working. 

We haven't spent time together as a family in such a long time I really can't remember the last time. 

My eyes trailed to Drake as he's getting his bellyful and smiled, "Drake, your teeth are not helping," Kyra laughed. "Mummy, why didn't daddy come?" "Daddy, needed some guy time with your uncles." Smiled at her. She stands to walk over to a tree and picks up a few leaves. Not taking my eyes from her for fear she could get lost.

After Drake finished, I changed him and settled him back into the harness around me, "Kyra, are you ready to explore a little more?" "Yes, mummy," She said, stepping beside me and taking my hand so we could begin walking again.

The sun is slowly going down and we are losing daylight, so we make our way back to the cabin after having a day filled with seeing nature. 

Holding Kyra's hand as we walked back through the trail we took but it doesn't look familiar. 

My heart is pounding with fear I have gotten us lost but I can't show the fear to Kyra or panic it would upset her.

Stopped to take my phone from my pocket to ring Miles and get no answer and I tried a few times but no answer. 

Take a deep breath and looked at Drake who is sleeping, "Kyra, hold my hand baby," Take her hand and we walk a short distance when my phone rings. "Kia, I was in the shower are you back?" "No, Miles we are not. I have no idea where the hell we are," "Kia, put your GPS on and I will find you. Stay where you are and don't move," He hangs up, and I put the GPS on so he can find us.

Sit on the fallen tree trunk holding Kyra tight to me, "Daddy is on his way to us," "Mummy are we lost?" She asked. "Yes, baby we are but daddy is coming," Kissed the top of her head but she doesn't seem fazed by it. 

*******

It's getting dark fast and being in the woods is not helping because it's pitch black with no lights or anything around us to give us light.

Could see flashlights coming from ahead of us when Miles walks closer taking me in his arms and Kyra, "You were not that far from the track just a few hundred feet," He said with a smile as he picks Kyra up in his arms to carry her. 

We walked back not saying a word or glancing at each other. It's been a weird day filled with so much uncertainty, and I have thought about everything that is going on in our lives.

Reached the cabin and went straight to our room to bathe the children and to settle Drake for the night. Kyra went downstairs to have something to eat while I sit on the bed reading my book.

The door opens and Miles steps in with a plate of food for me, "Miles, thank you for finding us. I guess we got too carried away and got lost." "You are safe and back in the warmth. Kyra said she enjoyed herself but asked if I would come next time." He places the plate on the side table.

Closed my book to gaze at him, "Miles, I know you work hard and I will explain to Kyra why you can't join us." He stands at the foot of the bed with his hands in the pockets of his shorts. "Kia, I know I work a lot and I spend little time with you when you take the children out, but I want that to change. I want us to do things as a family," "Miles, it's fine," Placed my book on the side by the plate and stand.

Stepped over to the bathroom but before entering I glance at Miles, "Miles, you have a business that needs your attention and I remember how hard it was to juggle what little free time you get. Before Kyra was born we only used to see each other at the weekends so I know how hard it is." I said opening the bathroom door.

He shakes his head, "Kia, why don't you take back your company? It belongs to you and you wouldn't struggle week after week," "Miles, you won it fair and square and I want nothing to do with it. I enjoy working at the coffee shop three times a week it gives me just enough to cover the bills." Stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Just don't want to get into the argument over money, which always happens when he brings up about the business I used to own.

Showered dried slide my nightshirt on and brush my teeth, "Kia, I'm going to sit with the guys by the lake to have a few drinks," Miles shouts from the bedroom as I open the door. Shrug my shoulders as I stepped towards the bed. "Kia, babe," His soft voice makes me stare at him.

He moves closer filling the gap and taking me in his arms bending me as he smothers me in kisses and makes me giggle. "I love you and you are one sexy fucking hot babe," He tells me as he presses his lips on mine. "Miles, babe I love you and you are sexy now spend some time with the guys and I'll see you when you come to bed," We kissed, and he places me on the bed.

Watched him leave the room as I grab my book to read but the door flies open and he steps in kicking the door to close, "Told the guys I was spending the evening with my wife," He stands at the bottom of the bed stripping off his clothes and leaping on the bed at me making me giggle.

My god, Miles is sexy, and he takes me making love to me for hours.

**************************

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
142K 4.4K 53
Hey guys! This book has been officially published on Amazon. It's available as an ebook or a paperback. The version available on Amazon has been edi...
24.8K 848 37
Confronted by deeply suppressed feelings of love and grief, Danielle, a fierce young independent Cake Shop owner, tries to find the meaning of life...
72.9K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...