Trust me

By reality_ordream

c!tubbo and c!ranboo meet up... and well things are weird. Idk whose artwork it is srry :) HEY PST this is my... More

Meet Up
Neighbor
Coffee
All together
Dreams
Goodnight
Hey
Powerful
Fire
Truth
Axel
Two Days
Portals
Gone
Crowns

not love you'd like

5.6K 165 196
By reality_ordream

"thanks for the coffee Nick," i said smiling.

"No problem see you around," he said waving. I walk into the apartment, i'm about to hang why coat when i hear a knock at the door. is that nick?

While opening the door, i say "hey what did you forget-" and before i can say anything else i am pinned against the wall.

"TOBY I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR SO LONG WHY DONT YOU ANSWER ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" i drop my coat realizing it's him, my crazy ex.

"Max? what- why are you here?" i stutter.

"What do you mean!? It's me toby! Your true love, the only one who cares about you! about us!" he yells. I start to shake remembering the times he would manipulate me and abuse me over and over again.

"Just.. Just leave me alone!" i say trying to release myself from his grasp. I heard steps and then all of a sudden Max drops to the ground my eyes land on ranboo with part of a bottle in his hand. I drop to the ground trying to not pass out. He rushes towards me and starts to call the cops hugging me the entire time.

(Time Skip)

I don't know how long it had been, but Max was taken. I was questioned and now i was just laying on Ranboo's lap, Ranboo noticed I was still shaking and looked down to me,

"Hi Tubbo" he said with a small smile.
"hi," I answered looking back at him,
"Do you want some hot chocolate?" He asked.
"Sure," I said. He grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen,

The UK weather was way off, not making me feel any better at all , "I'm cold..." I tell Ranboo,
"Here, take my hoodie" he handed me his a hoodie, turning around to make hot chocolate.

"So Tubbo do you wanna tell me who he was?" He asks. And with that one question i break down into tears, he turns around leading me to the living room. I told him everything, i felt safe with him. Something i haven't felt with most people.

(a/n ik it's confusing but this is the best I could think about atm)

"T-Thanks," i say wiping my tears with the hoodie sleeves. "I'm sorry for-" i start to stand up, and feel him pull my arm, giving me a warm hug.

"Toby, I will always be here for you, don't let him get into your head" he says.

I felt a tear on my shoulder from Ranboo , I knew I could trust him.

____________________________________
hope you have a great day/night, remember YOU ARE AMAZING AND NO ONE CAN TELL YOU OTHERWISE byeeee :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
262K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...