Crowns

Sorry but I am not able to finish the book, I have no idea on how to sooo I will be giving you the ending hehe :)

------------

[They get Nick back and now are in the throne room finding a way out (they defected the evil king and shit)]

-----------

"If the crown fits wear it!" I grabbed the crown and carefully placed it on Tubbo's head.

"Ah-" He screamed. I laughed as the crown fell over his eyes, "I guess the crown doesn't fit," Tommy laughed. I watched him struggle with the crown, he looked like a puppy figuring out something new.

"Here, take it boo. You're head is bigger than mine," I took the crown from his hands, and put it on mine. I turned to the mirror, it fit perfectly.

(Tubbo POV)

I smiled and watched Ranboo get suprised at the fact he looked great in the crown. But then a spark of purple light surrounded him, I couldn't see him at all. "Ranboo?!" I yelled. Suddenly the light started to fade away and Ranboo slowly opened his eyes.

"I remember," He walked towards me, leaned down... I felt so many emotions, but I ignored them. I never felt safer with him, I always have, never known why. He pulled away and hugged me, suddenly a bolt of memories rushed in my brain.

"Flower boy, I remember too," I pulled away from the hug and look him in the eyes. He moved his hand behind him and then handed me a lavender colored flower, "Awww thank you" I kissed him on the cheek and he quickly looked away, but I could see he was blushing. I'm finally reunited with my flower boy,

(Ranboo POV)

I grabbed Toby's hand and turned towards everyone, my family. They looked shocked, but it's cause they don't remember. I remember a spell that can fix that. I walked towards them, "Give me one of your hands please,"

"Why?" Techno asked.

"Trust me" I smiled. Everyone stuck out there hands and I waved my hand over them whispering the incantation.

"There, I think that'll work,"

"It did!" I turned towards Will but he was gone, of course he'll prank us. "Boo!" Toby jumped at the tall mans prank. We laughed at his reaction, "Mark?" I turned around and faced my brother. "Nick!" I pulled him in for a hug, I missed him. "Thank you for helping us," I felt him hug me tighter, I imagine how hard it must've been acting like he hated me. But now I can't breath, "Nick you're killing me" I chuckled. He let go and wiped the tears off his face.

(Time skip) [in the throne room]

"Oh god, I'm still trying to understand how we lived as 'streamers'" Phil said laughing.

"I know! But now what do we do? We can't jus-" I heard a door open behind us, but we killed all the guards, right?

"Mark..." Toby's grip on my hand got tighter, I could feel him shaking. I turned around and a saw a figure holding a bow an arrow. "Don't move or I shot" they said. We did as they said, slowly, the figure emerged from the darkness and I realized who she was,

"Amelia, hey, it's me. Mark!" I said softly.

"Yeah, I know. You aren't allowed here, just hand over the crown and I might let you live." I stared at her in confusion. but that's when i realized she was still under it... her eyes black no emotion but anger.

"What? No he won't hand it over Amelia." Toby said, standing in front of me. "Toby no-" Amelia had let the arrow go towards Toby, I don't have time to use my powers.

(Tubbo POV)

I watched as she let go of the arrow, I was prepared for it. The hit, I felt hands throw me to the ground. It was silent, I looked up and the arrow hit someone; just not me.

"NO!" I yelled. The arrow had hit his chest, close to his heart.

Thump He fell to the ground, struggling to breathe, blood on his shirt. shwiing I stood up and ran towards her, no time to pull out an arrow, stab!

"Burn in hell" I whispered in her ear, I slowly pulled the sword out of her stomach. Her body falling to ground, in a pool of blood. I dropped the sword and quickly ran towards Ranboo and Nick. He had taken out the arrow already, "Mark, hey you're gonna be okay. I promise." I held his hand and smiled.

"No," I heard Nick mutter.

"What! What's wrong?!" I asked.

"The arrow.. It was enchanted to kill the person, with no way to help. I-"

"No, no no no no. THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM Please..." I couldn't lose him... not again.

______________________________

So I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of this book! ;) [lmk if I should continue this book, and if anyone would like to work on this with me to make it better honestly] Hope you all have a NICE DAY/NIGHT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE :]