Stay With Me | Mono x Seven |

Av Galaxie_Moonlight

Seven wanted to see the outside world with everything inside him. He wanted to feel the sun on his skin for t... Mer

Leaving
Problem
The truth
Child's play
Stay secret
Stay hidden
//...//
Stay safe
Explore
He has returned

Like I'm underwater

552 24 16
Av Galaxie_Moonlight

//TW: Triggering themes... please be warned//

Seven thought he was losing it...

Everything he'd known in this new world was lost and he was going to be left to die in this place. Seven still stood where they left him completely stationary and scared.

His mind was going a hundred miles a minute. He couldn't collect a single thought without it fading away into the mess that was his mind.

"This I promise..."

It echoed in his head...

It made him feel sick and scared...

Why couldn't they have just run away..?

Why couldn't he have forgotten about him like he will soon..?

Why..?

Why..?

Why?!

Seven let out a scream that echoed through the trees. He let his tears fall down his face freely sobs racking his body causing him to shake.

Seven had laid fallen to the ground and laid there playing idly with the blades of grass that moved gently at the wind's command.

Seven had lost everything in the matter of a day...

Seven was losing...

So... Seven took drastic measures...

Measures that shouldn't be taken...

But...

It was all for the person he loved...

He was right...

He would see him soon...

Sooner than he may have wanted but...

It was the perfect time for Seven...

-~-~-

Mono shivered.

Something wasn't right... but what..?

"My friend... he doesn't like being left alone. Could you please let me-" He was interrupted.

"Think about your words carefully... they may change how quick or slow your death is."

Mono sighed and nodded. "I have to make amends..."

"Why do you keep saying that? You said it to the blue one and now you say it to me? Why?"

"Because... my past has finally caught up with me, and so that means I have to smile and face it head on and not run away this time... if I run, it will only make it worse."

The hunter made a noise agreeing to Mono's words. "The little blue one... why did he panic when you told me the truth..?"

Mono didn't answer it first thinking that the hunter was playing a joke. "I protect him as he protects me... we have been since we met each other."

"Hm, like brothers would..?"

Mono blushed. "Yeah... something like that..."

"So that's why you wanted to stay with him. He was your brother..."

Mono didn't respond hoping his silence would benefit him in the best way.

"I can't believe it... now I'm the monster..."

Mono didn't expect that response at all. He looked over to the hunter and realized he was lost in his own mind. "What's wrong?" Mono asked trying to console his captor.

"I'm taking someone's brother away from them... I'm being to be a..."

"Monster..?"

The hunter sighed and set Mono down. "I don't want you to lose someone important to you... like I have... deep down I know it wasn't you... so I will let you go."

Mono felt his heart skip a beat. 'Is this real?! Am I really going back to Seven?!'

Mono looked with anticipation as he watched the hunter unlock the cage and Mono scurried out. He looked back at the hunter one last time before he would ultimately go and find Seven."Just never come back. If you come back you have come to make your 'amends'"

Mono nodded and ran off to find his dear friend in the forest. Mono ran through the tall grass and empty fields and eventually made it to where he left Seven last... but he was no where to be found.

Mono looked in the shed and behind the wooden boxes... still nothing.

He had that same odd feeling from before... but what was it? What was happening?

Mono walked over to the small little beach and saw footprints in the sand. 

Recent...

New...

Leading to the water...

"No... Seven what are you doing..."

Mono took of in a sprint to the water. True he was afraid of water, but he was even more afraid of losing Seven.

He searched the water with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to lose Seven! He should have ran with him when he had the chance... this never would have happened!

In Mono's rush to find Seven, he slipped and fell into the water. At first he struggled to stand and get out of the water but then he saw him... Seven... floating lifelessly in the movement of the waves.

Mono stood up and waded in the water to get to Seven and pulled him up. Lucky it was just barely enough room for him to stand and grab Seven before he was swept away in the current.

Mono dragged him back to shore and stopped when his feet met dry sand.

Mono let out a few uneasy breaths while still trying to save Seven. He couldn't calm down... not yet.

"Seven! Come on! Don't do this to me! I'm right here! I'm not going anywhere just like I promised!" Mono shook Seven and started pressing against his chest to try and get the water out.

Mono became shaky and unstable as more and more tears flooded his eyes and fell freely against Seven's face. Sobs racked his thin frame as he had almost fully given up.

"Did you know that true loves kiss can wake anyone up? I read it in a book somewhere..."

Mono recalled Six's words and let out a sigh... he had no other options. Even though this one was pretty stupid and childish... what else did he have..?

He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Seven's lips but backed away quickly... he hated himself at that moment in time...

He did it...

He left him...

It scared him into doing... this!

Mono was lost in his thoughts when he gently cradled Seven in his arms. "W-why would you do this..? Why would you kill yourself..? Just to..." Mono stopped himself as he held Seven tightly in his arms and wept.

Suddenly, Seven started coughing and spitting up water. Mono gasped and helped Seven get the water out of his small body.

Seven let out a shaky breath as he opened his eyes and stared into Mono's sad eyes.

"You're here... I'm dead..?"

"No... but you gave it your best shot." Mono said brushing a few soaked strands of hair out of Seven's eyes. "I convinced the hunter to let me go and I ran straight back here, but I couldn't find you... then I saw that you went to the water and tried to drown yourself! Why would you do that Seven?! I need you with me and even if I didn't come back! It would be worse if I saw you in some afterlife knowing you took your life just to be with me..!"

"I'm sorry..." Seven felt tears rush to his eyes. "I still feel like I'm underwater..."

Mono felt guilt rush over him as Seven told him that. Seven started to hiccup and whimper... something he did when he felt scared, tired, and sad. Mono held and hushed Seven as he swayed them back and forth to soothe him... eventually it worked and Seven fell asleep.

Mono put to work to get them away from this horrid place full of death... and found something that would help them float away just like he and Six did all that time ago.

They would travel to the Pale City. That would be their home... and Seven wouldn't have to be afraid anymore.

//

Hi...

I feel terrible...

Not for the reason some of you may think I feel... I am definitely much better now I'm not sick anymore it was just a cold that took a week to get better from but I feel bad about this chapter...

I'm usually a fluff writer occasionally I will write something dark and this is the dark chapter...

Occasionally something happens in my head where my past catches up with me and something dark happens in my writing...

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long but here have this!!! Hope it makes it up for my absence...

See you soon! Bye!!!

Word count - 1,360

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.9K 80 31
I decided to participate in the She Ra month challenge this year with a oneshot a day. They will probably mostly be hurt/comfort and will probably va...
14K 307 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
64.9K 1.7K 20
I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "This story is about a person named y/n just...
8.6K 352 20
Cover art made by: @CrimsonForestpiglin Hey welp first story I will maybe Be doing a ship HOWEVER I will try to do my best to have My opinion of wha...