me and you , tory.

By dropdhed

!unedited! warning : cringe 😫 she pulled away and spoke.."monty , promise me this time we'll be okay. i don'... More

description - meet the cast!
ch.1 : nice to meet you tory , with a y
ch.3 : i really wanted to be with you
ch.4 : god , you're so beautiful
ch.5 : no strings
ch.6 : i love you too
ch.7 : she has to pay
ch.8 : anniversary
ch.9 : head over heels
ch.10 : i'll see you around , monty
cast update!
ch.11 : i miss you
ch.12 : me and you
ch.13 : i believe you
ch.14 : psycho
ch.15 : drop the charges
ch.16 : you did it
ch.17 : happy birthday
ch.18 : better than her
ch.19 : emancipation
ch.20 : one day
epilogue
second book !

ch.2 : im a failure

1.7K 34 18
By dropdhed

tory's pov:
i woke up on the couch with a pounding headache. the last thing i remember , i was with monty drinking and talking about my family.
i looked around to see the living room clean , and tidy. i sat up and groaned as i looked around for my phone. i looked at my phone and checked the time , it was 2:24. shit. under the time i saw a text from monty.

i slightly blushed at her text. she's so caring.
i brushed my teeth , took a shower , changed and went into the kitchen to make something for my mother.

i decided to make her a sandwich with a smoothie.

i called the babysitter and asked her if she could watch my little brother. i was able to pay her today since monty paid her last night , with her own money. which i didn't feel too good about.

after i was finished with everything i texted monty back. it was a short text , but i knew i would talk to her about everything when i got to her apartment.

the babysitter got here and i told her what to do with my brother.

i left my apartment and made my way to monty's.

montgomery's pov:
me and aisha were hanging out in my living room watching movies , but i couldn't concentrate. i couldn't help but worry about tory. i kept checking my phone to see if she texted back. nothing.

after about and hour and a half later i heard a notification come from my phone. i quickly grab to see that tory texted me back.

she said she'd be right over. i quickly collect myself redirecting my attention back to the movie. after about 10 minutes i heard a knock from the door.

i got up from the couch and made my way to the front door.

i opened it to see tory , with a small frown on her face.

"hey , what's wrong? are you alright?" i asked with concern.

"yeah i'm okay" she said as she pulled me into a hug , giving me a small smile.

"you sure?" i asked once more , breaking the hug.

"yeah. i swear" she said assuring me.

i could tell she was lying though.

she made her way inside , greeting aisha.

"hey girl" tory said as she made her way to the couch; removing her jacket.

"hey! how are you feeling?" aisha asked tory.

"i'm feeling okay , i woke up with a nasty headache though" she said as she took off her shoes and got comfortable on the couch.

"i still can't believe you guys drank so much last night" aisha said laughing.

"yeah , tory was a mess. thank god i'm not a lightweight like someonee" i said teasing tory.

"i'm just not gonna listen to you guys for the rest of the night" she said , faking an attitude.

"aww cmon , don't be like that" i said still teasing her.

i saw her fake little pout slowly turn into a smile , her cheeks grew red and she looked down. smiling hard.

"whatever" she said blushing.

aisha looked at me and moved her eyebrows up and down in a teasing matter.

'stop' i mouthed and she lightly chuckled.

we watched more movies , listened to music , danced and overall had a really fun time.

"alright guys , it's getting a little late. i'll see you guys tomorrow at school." aisha said standing up from the couch.

"omg please don't remind me" i groaned , standing up next to her.

"it's the first day of junior year! you should be excited." she said putting on her shoes and making her way to the front door with me behind her.

"bro i really don't wanna go. dude i should break both of my legs so i can miss like 4 months of school." i said only half joking.

"yeah no , you're gonna have to show me around tomorrow" tory said , turning her head from the couch to face us.

"why can't the guys just show you around" i said , groaning like a little kid.

"ew no" tory said giggling

"yeah don't be rude , show her around tomorrow. byeeee" aisha said giggling as she walked to her car.

"bye aishaaaa" me and tory shouted from my apartment. i closed the front door , locked it , and made my way back to the couch.

i sat back down next to tory and looked at her for about 5 seconds.

"what?" she said with a smile on her face.

"i know there's something wrong , tory" i said scooting closer to her.

"dude , there nothing wrong i swear" she said , not sound too convinced.

i gave her a 'really' look.

"okay. okay." she started.
"i really appreciate you taking care of me and my brother last night. but you really didn't have to pay for my babysitter. that was your money and i couldn't do that so here." she said scooting closer to me , pulling out some cash.

"it's fine tory , really. keep it." i said lightly pushing her hand with the cash away from mine.

"monty i can't. i feel guilty about you paying for my babysitter with your money" she said bring her hand with the cash closer to mine.

"tory. i promise you it's fine. okay? please keep it." i said assuring her.

she sat there staring me in my eyes.

"why are you so nice to me?" she asked , not breaking eye contact.

"why wouldn't i?" i asked , a little confused.

"i'm a failure." she said looking down at her finger , playing with them.

"what do you say that?" i asked her , a little sad.

"i can barely help my mom with anything. i barely spend time with my brother , with how much i work. my moms hospital bills are kicking my ass , i don't even think i'll be able to pay for them without a loan or anything. god , and now we're starting school tomorrow. i've never been good with school. i've always struggled , with my grades and stuff. it's just hard. it's been like this all my life. i just wanna be happy. but it's so hard with everything that's going on." she said still looking down at her fingers.

i looked at her in awe as she opened up to me.

"you're not a failure tory. struggling in school doesn't make you a failure. not hanging out with your brother doesn't make you a failure. not being able to pay your mothers hospital bills doesn't make you a failure. you're working hard , i know exactly how you feel. but please don't be so hard on yourself. i know you don't want sympathy or pity or anything like that , but i have no problem helping you with your situation. i can babysit your brother for you and i can see if i can pick up more shifts at my job , helping you pay for your bills. i said grabbing her hand.

why am i doing this?

i just met her.

she's going through so much though.

"you really don't have to. i just needed someone to talk to about it. it's been really overwhelming." she said as she lightly squeezed my hand.

"i understand. but i really don't mind babysitting and helping out with the bills" i said scooting a bit closer , our knees now touching.

"seriously it's fine , if you're gonna pick up extra shifts it should be for you. you said you're struggling with bills yourself. so use that extra money for you. okay?" she said as she looked up at me.

god she's so beautiful.

"okay , the offer still stands though" i said as i nudged her knee , getting a little giggle out of her.

she looked straight into my eyes. her eyes darted from mine , to my lips , then back to my eyes.
my heart started to race.

she moved way closer to me. the closest we've been all night. she leaned in looking directly at my lips. there was a tiny gap between us , our lips just barely touching. i lightly grab her neck , brushing my lips against hers ; teasingly. after a moment of teasing , she grabbed my face kissing me passionately. our lips start to move in sync , i move my hand from her neck down to her waist pulling her onto me.

the kiss got aggressive quick. i move my hands from her waist down to her ass , grabbing it. she gasped at my touch and i took that to my advantage and slipped my tongue into her mouth. she started grinding and i felt myself grow wet. our breathing was fast and hard , our chests rising and falling as we kissed.

she pulls away for some air and i throw my head back trying to catch my breath. she went in to kiss me again but she got a notification from her phone. she ignored it and went straight for my neck. immediately finding my sweet spot.

"oh my god" i quietly moaned.

i feel her smirk against my neck. before she would do anything else she got a phone call. she groaned and got off of me reaching for her phone.

"okay i'll be right there" she said in an irritated tone.

i groaned in annoyance and she giggled.

"i'm really sorry but i gotta get home , my babysitters getting ready to leave. i guess she had something to do tonight." she said putting on her shoes and her jacket.

i walked her to the door and she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"i'll see you tomorrow" she said smirking.

i gave her a smile back and closed the door to my apartment. i couldn't stop thinking about her being on top of me and kissing me , being completely sober.

tory's pov:
i made my way into my apartment , i paid the babysitter , checked on my mom and my brother and went straight to my room.

i couldn't stop thinking about montgomery. she made me feel so good about myself. she's so caring , she's so beautiful , she so funny. why am i acting like this? i just met her and im already making out with her.

i felt my heart racing , with my chest rising and falling. i was still so horny just thinking about her. god why am i like this. i closed my room door , locked it and changed into something comfortable.

little bit of smut: masturbation!
if you are uncomfortable please skip down to the bold text below.

i laid down on my bed and got under my blankets. i put my hand down my shorts and instantly felt my wet clit. i started rubbing it slowly , thinking about montgomery , how good she was making me feel. i thought about our moment we had on the couch in her apartment and started rubbing faster and harder. my breathing hitches as i picture myself sucking on her neck , making her moan.

"oh my god" her moaning replayed in my head. i start to go even faster.

my back arches as i feel a knot in my stomach i slow down , not wanting to finish too fast. i catch my breath and i start rubbing a bit faster again.

"holy shit" i quietly moaned as i went faster.

"oh my - right there monty" i moaned , a little bit louder.

i couldn't take it anymore. i felt my walls clench , feeling a knot back in my stomach. i went faster and and faster until finally reached my climax.

"fuck monty!" i moaned slightly yelling , while gripping my bedsheets.

i rub my clit a bit more riding out my high. i bring my fingers up to my face licking the cum off of them.

"fuck" i said trying to catch my breath.

god this girl really had an effect on me.

smut over teeheee :)

i got up from my bed slowly opening up my door. i made my way to the bathroom , washing my hands and brushing my teeth. i went back to my room plopping down on it. i put an alarm for school tomorrow and quickly went to bed.

i couldn't wait to see monty tomorrow.

authors note below!

and that's chapter 2 😎 . 

monty and tory are goalz no cap 😤 .

thank you to everyone who's been adding 'me and you , tory' to their reading lists! <333

my first book ; venom • a cobra kai story. (still writing)

second book ; me and you , tory.

stay safe!

i love y'all <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 37.2K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...
119K 4.8K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
112K 2.7K 65
This isn't just a fanfiction, this is a letter. This is a letter for all the girls that think they're sometimes too much for everyone, and for their...
424K 13.8K 54
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...