ch.5 : no strings

i woke up on the couch with jaden in my arms , sleeping peacefully. she looked so beautiful.

i slowly get up from the couch trying to get out of jaden's grasp , but instead i accidentally wake her up ; forgetting that she was a light sleeper.

"where are you going?" she asked pulling me down , in a cute raspy voice with her eyes still closed.

"just to my room , don't worry j" i said stroking her hair.

"don't be long" she said , loosening her grasp.

i chuckled and made my way out of her arms and walked down the hallway to my bedroom. i went into my drawer to get some clothes to shower.

i went back into the living room and sat down next to jaden who was still laying down , with her eyes slightly opened. i grabbed my phone from in between the couch cushion to see that tory texted me back.

i slightly smiled at my phone and look over to see jaden fully waking up

"how'd you sleep?" i asked her.

"i slept really good" she sat up next to me with a smile.

"yeah cause you were with me" i said cockily.

"shut up" she said as she got up making her way to the bathroom.

i chuckled and made my way back to my bedroom. getting my towel and air conditioner ready , since i always liked my room cold ; especially when i got out the shower.

as i turned on the air conditioner i heard the water from the shower turn on. i grabbed my towel and made my way to the bathroom to see jaden getting undressed.

"yeah , no. you're gonna have to wait , i was just about to get in." i said as i put my towel down onto the bathroom counter.

"we can just shower together , monty" she said in an obvious tone.
"relax. i won't try anything , i promise." she said winking but also in an innocent tone.

"alright , i'll grab a wash cloth and a towel for you" i sighed and grabbed a towel from under the sink and a wash cloth from the drawer above.

"thank you , love" she said as she removed the rest of her clothes , getting into the shower.

i took off my clothes and got in the shower after her. she was in front of me with the water hitting her face. she grabbed the shampoo bottle and went behind me so she can scrub it in her hair.

she handed me the shampoo bottle so i can wash my hair and i rush , since i was pretty lazy and i wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway. i went behind jaden so she was in front of me again.