The Walking DEAD X RWBY Volum...

Av Leewashinton

Years has pass after Team RWBY defeated the White Fang and Salems forces there has been peace around Remnant... Mer

Prologue (Revised)
Chapter one (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three (Revised)
Chapter Four (Revised)
Chapter Six

Chapter Five

79 1 0
Av Leewashinton

*Third pov.*

Ricks's group and Rwby investigate the barn, their worst fears were right, there are walkers in the barn, and this starts fear in both groups.

Shane: You cannot tell, You're all right with this?

Rick: No, I'm not but we're guests here. This isn't our land.

Yang: Why the hell does Hershel have walkers in the barn?

Shane: This is our lives!

Glenn: Keep your voice down.

Andera: We can't keep this under the rug.

Ruby: Ricks's right, this is Hershel and his family's land. We can't just shoot them.

Shane: It ain't right. I see two ways, either we go in there and deal with them or we leave. We've been talking about Fort Benning.

Rick: We can't leave.

Shane: Why Rick? Why?

Carl: Cause my daughter is still out there.

Shane: *makes a heavy sigh* Okay we got to start thinking, considering the other possibility.

Rick: We are not leaving Sophia behind.

Daryl: I'm close to finding her.

Weiss: Yeah, he found her doll.

Shane: You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll.

 Daryl: You don't know what the hell you talking about!

Shane: I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours.

Ruby: Shane, stop it.

Shane: Let me tell you something else, man. If she's alive out there and saw you coming all methed out with a knife, and geek ears around your neck, she runs the other way.

Daryl tries to face close to Shane but rick got to between them, and a fight broke out rick, Lorie, Glenn, ruby, and yang hold onto Shane while Andera, Weiss, and blake hold onto Daryl.

Rick: Back off. Shane, now I'll talk with Hershel, let me figure it out.

Shane: What are you figuring out?

Lorie: *pushes Shane away from rick* Stop.

Rick: If we're going to clear this barn, I have to talk to Hershal. This is his land!

Dale: Hershal, sees those people as sick people. His wife. his stepson.

Rick: You knew?

Dale: Yes, I knew, yesterday I talked to Hershel.

Yang: Why didn't you say anything?

Dale: I thought we could survive the night and we did. I was waiting till this morning to say something.

Blake: That's when Glenn said something.

Ruby: Glenn, you suck at keeping secrets.

Glenn: Sorry.

 Shane: What you're with them?

Ruby: No, but the man is confused, he doesn't know what they are like.

Shane: Rick, this is crazy man he thinks those people are alive or No!

The argument was interrupted by the walker banging on barn doors, this frightens the groups as they move away from the barns.

 *Blakes pov.*

I can't believe that there are walkers in that barn and it was near us, but when Shane exploded he acted like Adam when were together. After the conflict, we went out separate ways my team and I talking about the barn issue.

Yang: Can't believe that Hershal had walkers in the barn next to where we sleep.

Weiss: Not to mention he thinks they're alive.

Yang: We have to do something about those walkers.

Ruby: This is Hershal land.

Weiss: Maybe we can talk to his family.

Yang: Yeah, I agree with that but who?

I was thinking of who to talk to, I can't talk to any of Hershel's family they might not listen to us, Thier Lilly and ....... Adam.

Me: *sighs* Adam.

Yang: What?

Me: Adam he could talk to Hershel.

Yang: No, Blake he's an evil man.

Me: But he's different, I've been watching him, and their no anger in him, he kind, gentle, loving to everyone, and always there for everyone so I'll talk to him.

Yang: I still don't think it's a good idea.

Weiss: Well, do you want to still sleep next to a barn full of flesh-eating freaks?

Yang looks at the barn before looking back at us.

Yang: Yeah no.

Ruby: I'll talk with Hershel maybe rick and I could do something.

Weiss: I'll go with Daryl and keep looking for Sophia.

Yang: Daryl huh?

Weiss: What? 

Yang: You've been hanging out with him a lot.

Weiss: Yeah.

Yang: I say you have a thing for the bad boy.

I see her begin to blush and I made aloud giggle.

Weiss: *blushes* No I don't!!!

Yang: *giggles* Sure you don't.

Ruby: Darly and Weiss sit in a tree

Ruby/Yang: K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Frist comes love then comes marriage. Then comes a baby carriage.

Weiss: SHUT UP!!!

Weiss stomped away from us while ruby and yang are laughing its pretty fun they are right she has a thing for him.

*Timeskip*

I walk into the house and see Adam sharpening his blade, I walk towards him he soon notices my presence.

Adam: What can I do for blake?

Me: Where is your family?

Adam: Lilly is teaching Amy how to write in her room. 

Me: Okay.

Thier was silence between us and he notices that I have something to say.

Adam: I take it that's not all?

Me: No, do you know that barn?

Adam: Yes.

Me: We knew that there are walkers in the barn.

Adam stops sharpening his blade as he made a loud sigh and looks at me.

Adam: Who told you?

Me: Glenn.

Adam: Of course.

Me: You knew.

Adam: Yes I knew.

Me: Why didn't you tell us and why haven't you talked to Hershel about it?

Adam: Well, you guys don't need to know.

Me: But we're living next to the barn.

Adam: You guys we're fine, I made sure that barn is sealed shut. I told Hershel about them but he doesn't believe me and he's a stubborn man.

Me: Well can you talk to him again?

Adam: Look blake, this land is my father's in-law's land, his rules, and you guys were alright since you move in last month.

Adam stands up and walks away from me.

Me: *sighs* some much for that.

*Weiss pov.* 

I walk along with Darly as we head for the horse stalls while holding a saddle, and what Shane said to carl was wrong she is out there, and we are going to find her. 

Daryl: You know Shane is wrong right?

Me: Yeah, I know.*grabs another saddle* that's why I'm coming with you.*puts a saddle on the same metal bar*

Daryl: huh, thanks.

Daryl moves out away and I can see him smiling as he tries to cover it but failed at it, he moves the saddle and places it down on the metal bar, and grunts in pain holding his wound, I run to him but then he said back away, and I understand him even though it hurts. We hear a person walking towards us I look up and see carl.

Carl: You can't.

Daryl: I'm fine.

Carl: Hershal said you can move around but you can't push yourself.

Daryl: Yeah, I don't care.

Carl Well, I do. Rick is going out later on and continuing the search.

Daryl: I know but he's busy with his own problem.   

Daryl opens the doors to the horses puts the saddle on the horse and walks to the other side strapping the saddle on the animal.

 Daryl: Besides I'm going to waste around doing nothing.

 Carl: No, you'll get yourself hurt even more or worst.

Weiss: Carl relaxes he's going to be fine, pulse I'm going with him.

Carl: We don't know where going to find her Daryl. We don't...

Then both of us stop what we were doing and looked at her couldn't believe that given up on looking for her own child.

Carl: I don't...

Daryl: What?

Carl: I don't want to lose both of you.

Daryl then drops the horse equipment and out of anger he grabs grabs the saddle tossing it hurting himself in the prosses, Carl goes to check on him but yells to leave him alone leaving us alone.

Me: *sighs* Carl.

Carl: What it's true.

Me: He's been out there looking for your daughter day and night, even hurting himself in the process, you come in and tell him that she's not alive.

Carl didn't say anything except cry and walk out of the stable.

Me: She really needs to get it together.

*Ruby pov*

I follow Rick to Hershals house he knocks on the door and hears him saying come in, we both walk in and see him eating as he reads a book.

Rick: A light reading for lunch?

Hershal: Benn working so hard lately. I get my study where I can.

Ruby: We can help you know. Working our keep.

Hershal: It's my field to attend.

I was quiet before Rick mention the barn.

Hershal: Leave it be.

Rick: We would like to talk about it, but either way......Your barn, Your farm. Your say.

Hershal: I don't want to talk about the barn. I don't want to debate.

Me: It's a debate more like a talk, Hershel.

Hershal looks at us and notices he lost his patience.

Hershal: I need both of you and your group gone by the end of the week.

Rick: Talked to Dale. You and I have our differences in the way we look at the Walkers. They may be dead. May be live. But my, our people. (including Rwby) us. We are alive right now. You sent us out there it may change.

Hershal: I gave you safe Harbor. My conscience is clear.

Me: Hershal.*sits down along with Rick* My team. My sisters....... We don't belong in this world we don't know where to go. You, your family, Rick, and his group save us from this dangerous world arrive in. If you sent us out there we will die.

Rick: She's right, you've been shielded from what going on out there. Dale said you saw what happens on the news. Well, it's been a long time since the cameras have been rolling.

Hershal got up with his plates and book trying to ignore us but pursue him trying to send the message.

Rick: First time I saw a walker. It was just half of a body snapping at me. From the ground.

Me: Mine, was in the woods. They try to kill us and eat us, If it wasn't for Darly rescuing us we would have been dead with our guts eaten out or walker ourselves. Whatever you saw on TV isn't the same. Ricl could prove it much , much worst and it changes you whether you are one of them or less of a person you were.

Rick: We are begging you please don't send us out there.

He didn't acknowledge us.

Rick: My wife is pregnant.

I was shock to hear this, happy but concerned for them.

Rick: That is either a gift here or death out there. If we were to stay we could help you with the work, with securing this place. We can survive together.

Hershal: Rick.Ruby. We can't we just can't.

 Ruby: Please think about this. YOU are going to send us out there with a pregnant woman out there. It's not good for the baby's health.

Hershal: I've thought about it.

Rick: Think about it.

Hershal: I've thought it!

Rick: Think about it again we are not going back out there.

Unbelievable, he can't just let us stay. We will not make it out there, especially since Lori is pregnant. I follow Rick outside and try to think about how can we convince Hershal to stay.

Me: Congregation, on you child, Rick.

Rick: Thank you, Ruby, that means a lot. We have to figure out how to convince Hershal let us stay..

Me: I'll go back and see Black maybe she made progress. And calm Shane, I notice he's ready to pull the trigger.

Rick: I know. We'll come later and try again.

I nod at him and went to blake hopefully she got something.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

47.4K 844 50
After the events of Max Steel Season 2 with The destruction of Makino and Just after the events of, the Wrath of Makino, but before the Morpheus movi...
98.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
47.6K 2.1K 17
She did it. She won. The kingdoms were too late in uniting against her, and Salem achieved her victory. Now you, an immortal friend to both Ozma and...
10.4K 115 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...