IZ*ONE Short Story / Oneshot

By ssamu11

Short story/ Oneshot readerxizone member ❗no 18+❗ highest May 2021 #2 yena #3 izoneff #13 chaewon More

Introduction
Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day
Jo Yuri - Game Night
Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 1)
Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 2)
Please read :D
Honda Hitomi - I Saw Your Name
Ahn Yujin - We'll Hangout Right?
Miyawaki Sakura - Pink Haired Gamer
Kwon Eunbi - Straightforward
Yabuki Nako - Special Manager
Choi Yena - I Meant What I Said
Lee Chaeyeon - Home
Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 1)
Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 2)
Kang Hyewon - Your Recommendation
Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day ( Part 2)
Jo Yuri - Smol
chaewon- video call (mini oneshot)
wonyoung - umbrella (mini oneshot)
Trying New Concept (intro)
chaeyeon <3
Kwon Eunbi - Each Other Voice

Kim Minju & Kang Hyewon - Beauty and the Bookworm

1.2K 33 12
By ssamu11

Request / plot by LockyPuckyHucky

This is my first ever requested one shot .
Enjoy!

What is normal ?
Is this even normal?
y/n , one of the famous kid at Enozi High School. Yeah famous for holding the record of Most Eggs Landing On the Face record , Most Firecracker in the Locker record and the most embarassing , The Best Student at Eating Alone record . Walking in the highschool , become a punching bag for the bullies is normal to him. Meanwhile in a different side , he is famous too among the teacher. The smartest kid ever enroll to the school. The headmaster almost let him skip grade because he is too smart beyond his age. But , when the rumor start spreading he got bullied even more . So they canceled it .

Typical highschool , atleast one of the girls is the Queen, the visual , the Ulzzang . But in Enozi , two lady is conquering the throne , went against each other. The Fox Lady Kim Minju and The Snow Princess Kang Hyewon. As cringe as it sounds , that is basically what everyone calls them , literally . These two girls doesnt have much difference. Superbly gorgeous , came from a rich family , arrogant , a little bit of a bully and hot topics among boy. Everytime they walked, the hallway turned into a red carpet , swarmed by boys who want them just because they re famous.

Kim's Residential
"Kim Minju . I want you to date someone . I need heirs for my business. I want to step down . But i have zero trust in any of my subordinate. But i trust you. Find someone. You hear that?!" Mr Kim keep pressuring his daughter on finding a future husband for herself . Minju never wanted this . She don't want to get involved in any of his father's businesss.

"But dad.... Im not that kind of girl.I cannot simply find a guy and marry them" Minju replied , holding her tears .

"I don't care ! You know what to do. Just look for someone with a "brain"and tell me . Ill settle the rest . If you resist , you are no more KIM Minju ! and you walk away from this house" With no hesitation , Mr Kim furiously replied back.

Minju cant help but afraid of her dad. She sighed and went to her room .

"Tch..."

Kang's Residential
"Hyewon ah... I dont think i cant live longer. Look at me , i dont even think i can wake up at the next morning . But before i go , i want to see you happy , Hyewon ah. Find someone for yourself. Make him a sufficient and reliable man , someone i can trust with my legacy , The Kang Legacy. Can you do it ? Do it for your younger brothers and sisters too..." Head of the house , Mr Kang weakly said to her daughter. He dont want to die leaving his business to a random co-worker at the office. He trusted nobody but her daughter. He knew , she can find the right one.

"Alright dad. Just ... dont say such thing. Ill find someone , who make me happy. And make you happy too . Okay ? You are gonna be okay , dad . Trust me " Hyewon still have hope for his father. She would do anything for him , atleast before he passed away due to his illness .

"Who can i trust ?..."

Enozi Highschool

Y/n walked to the entrance. Today , its abnormal No eggs , no stupid jock calling him "nerdy" , no one smacking his head from the behind .

"What is this lol . Im not bullied today? Wow , that feel so ... weird ? But in a good way tho hahahaha this is nice "
y/n thought to himself as he reach the hallway of the classroom. It is indeed feels alien to him walking there peacefully .

"Wait. , this is supperrrrr weird"
Not believing the miracle , y/n look around. Nothing unusual . The bullies that always bother him is standing there as he walked by but nobody actually harassed him.
"Mehh maybe its just in the morning "
Y/n went through the days , studying in class as usual.

recess time

Y/n is sitting alone at the very corner of the hall. The other tables is always full , so its a daily routine for him to sit isolated by other students. Before he could take a sip of his juice , a sound of a plate , aggressively placed on the table , shocked him. In front of him , there is The Snow Princess , Kang Hyewon. Sitting in front of him and having her meal with a cold face .

"Shut up and eat. I ordered my man to guard you since you step in this morning so you owe me one , nerd. So just stay still and act natural can you?"
Never in the whole world y/n could ever expect to have a conversation with Hyewon. He is too afraid to answer so he just nodded.

"Frick what is this. This is awkward. and this is BAD ! More guys are coming for me after this. What are you planning , Hyewon "

timeskip

After the recess , Y/n went straight to the lab for science class. He still try to adjust himself with the very unusual experience he have since the morning.

"Okay guys , pair up. We dont have enough material right now "
The professor instructed his student to find a partner for the experiment. Y/n raised his hand to call the professor .

"Professor , can i do this alone ?"

"Alone ? then why is Kim Minju there ? " the Professor said while pointing to his table

To his suprised, Kim Minju is already beside him. Y/n is amazed by the beautiful sight in front of him .
"how can someone be this pretty in a lab coat" he thought to himself.

"Focus please ?" Minju snapped y/n by splashing a drop of chemical from the test tube , almost hitting y/n shoes .

"ya! careful!" y/n got mad at her and finally realized why people call her fox.

"Complaint once again and you will lose that ugly face of yours " Minju said while holding the test tube on the same level of her head , taunting y/n

"Yaa yaaa you two. That is so sweet but i need no PDA here in my lab. Start working on the task "

The professor yelled at them making the whole class turned their head to y/n and Minju's table. Disliking the attention that embarrassed her , Minju silently working on the experiment with y/n.

"This is all because of you dad. Tch , i hate this nerd already now i have to be this close to him?"

Y/n's house

For the first time , y/n walked back home with no egg yolk on his shirt. The whole day , he is untouched by bullies , not in the hallway , not in class. Cherry on top , he even talked with the two prettiest girl of Enozi Highschool .
When he arrived at the last junction to his house , he saw a row of black car on the street. There is no house at the end of that street except his family house.

"Oh shoot , what now ???"

Y/n step into the house after clearing the maze of black shiny formal shoes at the front yard. Not just Hyewon and Minju but their bodyguard and parent are there. Its like a sight that usually appear on mafia movie .

"Mom , what is all this ?" still standing by the door , y/n confusedly asked her mother. He is to afraid to move anywhere because the living room is literally surrounded by men looking like they came from Matrix.

"Oh son , you never told us you re famous! This two family came here and asked you to be their inheritors. And lucky for you , you got to marry one of this princess ! "
Not knowing the whole thing , y/n mother excitedly told him. It turns out that Minju and Hyewon wanted or actually needed to marry y/n Y/n's mother blindly said y/n would agree to any of them and told them to seek the answer from
y/n himself.

"So is this what this morning is all about ?".

"yes y/n. Remember , you still owe me after i let my guard take care of you. "

"hey y/n , i accompany you during that hard experiment right ?"

It is clear that the two of them are fighting to get y/n. Two beauty , one bookworm. What else can be weirder ?

"Okay , enough. First of all , please told these men to leave. I dont feel safe. Ill talk to you two privately" Y/n said

Minju and Hyewon then ordered their men to leave the house. Only when they leave , y/n see two pair of parent sitting with their mom . Just now covered by a row of "Matrix" guy. A humble guy he is , y/n bowed down and greet them .

"Ah , hello Sir , and Mdm . Sorry i didnt see you just now ."

"So this is him ? He look fine. As long as he is smart , i dont mind " Mr Kim broke the silence.

y/n mother then asked him to sit down so that they can explained everything.

"Y/n. we had talked before. So you have two months to decide. Hyewon or Minju . I dont want to lose to Mrs Kang over here but yet as a gentleman and fair businesss man , i wont play this dirty. Make a right choice , kid. My business is waiting for you . " Mr Kim appealed first before he got up and leave the house followed by his wife and Minju .

"Bye , honey " Minju flirted with y/n as she winked and walked out.

"Y/n .... Mr Kang , my husband is not in a good condition. But he want to have the right inheritors to his business and right husband for our daughter. So , please think throughly. " Mrs Kang said in a slower tone compare to Mr Kim. She then hold Hyewon hand and walked out the house too.

"Mom ? what just happen?"
Y/n looked at his mom and still hella confused with the whole situation.

"You gotta make a choice . I already agreed to it. This is for your own future son. "
Y/n sighed and walked to his room , leaving his mom hanging.

timeskip - Enozi Highschool

Today , everything went back to normal . But not as bad as before. There are still bullies who bother y/n , someone hit his shoulder during recess , almost making y/n drop his tray. Y/n is done with all his class so he went back home as usual . But at the front gate , a black car stopped in front of him , suprised him that he jumped backward quite far .

" Ya , nerd. Lets go out. Faster before my driver drag you. If you resist , there is no one be guarding you anymore from the bully. and ill even pay someone to bother you more. "
Hyewon stepped out of the car , inviting y/n to come in. Before y/n could say a word , another silver car suddenly stop on his right side. The window rolled down

"Hey babe . Wanna go out ? Dont listen to this Ice cold girl. Come into my car " Minju play it differently and flirt to seduce y/n into joining her. y/n cannot make up his mind. But one thing for sure , if he reject both of them , he would never know what peaceful mean anymore .

"okay okay stop that both of you. Ill go. But Minju , ill go with Hyewon. She came first and atleast she come out to greet me. Lets just go out together, i don't want to waste any time " Hyewon smirked to Minju as she entered the car with y/n.

"Whatever , i bet you are stinky anyway. " Minju arrogantly said. She then told her driver to follow Hyewon's car.

For the first "date" , they come to a premium restaurant. The so-called romantic triangle love story begun. Hyewon try to feed y/n but Minju pull his chin to her side , feeding him instead. Not satisfied with the action , Hyewon pulled him back and wipe the stain on his cheek . She then even kissed his cheek. Y/n is shocked that he stay frozen for a seconds.
"Ya! that's cheating !" Minju complained
"I bet you cant do something like this , sly fox " The ice queen snapped back

Minju then took the wine glass , gave one to y/n and they cross-drink . Y/n just followed the order because he is too mesmerized by Minju's beauty .

"Arent you staring too much , y/n ah?" Minju teased y/n back . He then make his own move. He wiped the wine stain on Minju's lips which suprised her. He turned to Hyewon and feed her the spaghetti with his own fork.

"How is that ? We should take turn right ?"
Hyewon and Minju are fluttered by y/n sudden courage .
"I may be a nerd but im not stupid. There is a lot of book about dating. I read it just for fun , never knew i gonna need it untill now " Y/n told them.

After having lunch , its Minju turn to flex. She brought y/n and Hyewon to her private yatch. They cannot denied that the yatch ride is so fun. They got to watch the blue clear ocean and mountain from afar. Y/n , for the first time enjoy being outside from home . He take time to appreciate the breeze and sunshine. To add on , there are two pretty girl accompanying him. Before they go back , y/n gave his number to Minju and Hyewon.

"Contact me first if you guys want to take me out. Dont just kidnaped me "

Starting from that day , naturally , they spent a lot of time together. Its either Minju give him a ride and Hyewon bring him home or they take turn. Minju and Hyewon no longer act cruel to y/n but still acting a little bit cold .

After just a few dates , y/n and Hyewon started holding hand. They went to every cafe Hyewon recommend and talked until late night. The more he learn about Hyewon, the more he fall for her. Despite being ordered around, y/n also develop a feeling to Hyewon. A feeling of cares , love . He have a sense of not wanting to let Hyewon being alone due to her situation back at home. Hyewon also love talking to y/n .Not just a good listener , y/n is also good at giving advice to her . Hyewon take his advice wholeheartedly . They become a close friend that keep no secret from each other.

"Y/n , do you think people would still like me ? If im not rich. not because of my father's wealth. do you think im... attractive?"
"Hyewon ah. The time i spend with you , i never think of what your father do , how much you have. I only see you. You re pretty when you smile , your eyes when you see these food. When you try hard to flirt but instead you look cute. That is all i see. And i .... like you for that. Well , i dont know about others but if youre asking me , ofcourse i like you ".
Hyewon wasnt expecting for that respond but she blushed so much. She look down to the table and start eating quietly . Y/n just looked her , adoring her wholesomeness.

With Minju , y/n learned to have fun , a new life , normal teenager life . Minju brought him to shopping , amusement rides , beach or just a simple car ride. They didn't have a deep talk that much but they show affection through action. Its Minju's love language. Minju is such a tsundere. She hit and pinched y/n too many times to the point that y/n start having bruises. But that big eyes , puffy cheeks of Minju is a remedy for him. Confused by his own feeling , y/n wonder why he can't stop thinking about having fun with Minjhu all the time. He miss her laugh and her messy attitude.

"Y/n , you re not tired yet ? Im impressed"
Minju teases y/n while he is driving. No more driver and guards , Minju now want y/n to drive for her.

"Even if im dying , if i can spend just a little more time with you , i dont care Minju ah. "
y/n replied to her

"Ya! you are making me embarrassed. what is that cheesy line"
What Minju said is different with what she feel. She slowly reach for y/n hand on the gear shift , embracing it .

"I- love being with you too, y/n"
Then she pecked a kiss on y/n cheek.

Y/n realize that he have to appreciate their good deeds. But he don't want to take advantage on the girls. He had to focus on his objective. To choose. Who are going to be his arranged wife. The difference is this time , the only factor he can rely on is his feelings. Because
"I love both of them....how is this even possible"

Han River

It is a bright night. The moon shine brightly , lighting up the park by the river. Y/n is waiting for Minju and Hyewon while siting on one of the bench . He had made up his mind and he gonna say it out this exact moment. To put an end to the two month drama of love triangle.

"Y/n! Sorry that you have to wait for a long time !" Hyewon arrived first and greet him .

"Its okay Hyewon ah. Come here sit first"
Y/n told her to sit at his side.

"Woah this time you choose a perfect place huh?"
Y/n and Hyewon turned around and saw Minju walking towards them .

"Yah ! what are you doing here Kim Minju. Are you stalking us ?"
Hyewon stood up . y/n reached out his hand and hold Hyewon's hand.

"I invited her over, Hyewon . Minju , come here. "
Y/n beckoned her over but now he is standing up , few feets away from both of them , the love of his life.

"Do you remember what day is today ?"
Y/n asked them.

"Its a full moon day , right ?!"
Hyewon excitedly answer. She started to sounds like a nerd after spending alot of time with y/n.

"Its our two month anniversary?"
Minju who have more sense answered him.

"Wait , two month...."
Hyewon finally catch up with the situation. Then she looked at Minju.

"Oh yeah.. right. Two months .... its the deadline"
Minju slowly said. She frown and look sad , her head turned to y/n. For the first time y/n see such a sorrow look on Minju's face.

"Yes. My deadline. But dont worry. Im gonna end this quick. i already made up my mind. "
Y/n kneeled down.

Couldnt handle the intense situation , Hyewon covered her eyes with her hand , trembling.
The hard-hearted Minju also cannot stand it so she turned to her left. Not wanting to see who y/n offered the ring too.

Both of his hand reach his back pocket , bring the boxes of ring to the front and flick it open with her thumbs.

"Kang Hyewon..."
After hearing Hyewon's being called , Minju almost burst into tear , she want to run away but she stopped when she heard y/n voices again

"Kim Minju...
Suprised by the second name , Hyewon uncovered her eyes . To her surprise , y/n is kneeling down with two rings. Yes two rings.
Hyewon touched Minju shoulder , telling her to turned to y/n.

"Would you , Kang Hyewon and Kim Minju , marry me ? I love both of you equally ....."

Hyewon cried while Minju squealed excitedly . Both of them hold y/n hand and said

"Yes !"
"of course yes , you idiot".

Y/n stood up , opened her arms and hugged the two girls tightly. He dont want to choose , he dont wont to let go any of them. Both of them complete y/n as y/n filled the space in Minju and Hyewon's heart too.

After much discussion , Mr Kim and Mr Kang agree to y/n decision. The marriage will be continued after three of them graduate. The nerd in Enozi Highschool is now one of the board members of two big company in South Korea. Y/n dont care about the money , about the position. He only want his ice princess and smiley angel by his side.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Its quite long for a oneshot right ?
I hope you guys like this one
Credit to LockyPuckyHucky for the plot !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
84.3K 984 59
CLOSED THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!!!!💕💕
17.4K 879 34
[discontinued] in which sakura wants yena but yena wants yuri started - 190326 finished -
20.3K 334 8
Compilation of izone oneshots