✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 11

8.9K 358 358
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
"I'm sorry. I don't want to drag you into my mess. It's my mess and I have to fix it."

Calina's pov

It was a half hour drive from the hospital to the fucker's villa. Thankfully, I managed to avoid Bob. I also turned my phone off in case he tried to track me down.

Now, it was only me and my mess, and I was scared what I was going to face when I arrived. I was scared that he hurt my baby.

And besides being scared, I was mad at him for kidnapping my baby, wanting to rip him apart, tear his heart out and make him choke on it.

Taking a deep breath, I told myself to calm down. I wasn't going to cut my nose to spit my face, not again.

Therefore, I told myself the entire drive to calm down and move with my brain, not my feelings.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

As I got there, my anger wasn't as bad as before, but it was still there. "Thank you, Sir," I said to the driver, handing him fifty dollars before getting out of the car. "Rest can stay."

Then, I closed the door behind before he drove away. Looking as confident as possible, I headed to the villa.

"I'm sure your boss is waiting for me," I said firmly to the two guards at the gates before one of them called his boss and informed him of my arrival. Then, he nodded his head and opened the gates for me.

I went in, keeping my face straight. No matter how scared I was for my baby, I wouldn't shed a tear. Because crying wouldn't get me anywhere, but it would make me seem weak, and I refused to show any weakness. I had to be strong to fight him. I had to assert myself to make him realize that I wasn't an easy prey.

And I'll show him what it meant to mess with me. I will fuck him over. I will make him beg for my forgiveness. And the time he will beg for forgiveness, I will show no mercy, as my daughter was my red line, and the penalty of crossing this line was death.

Taking giant's steps, I went straight to the front door and rang the doorbell. It wasn't long before the same maid I met the first time I was here opened the door.

"Mr. Cortez is awaiting you in his office, please follow me," she said kindly. Normally, I'd meet kindness with kindness, but the fact she worked for the man who kidnapped my daughter made me wanna to snap her neck.

Pushing her aside I went in, walking to his office, knowing the way there. As I stood in front of his office door, I opened the door without knocking and went inside. He read a damn file and looked up when I broke in.

"Candice? To what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked with a cunning smile, knowing exactly why I was here. Huffing, I approached him until I was in front of his desk.

Then, I leaned over and put my palms on his desk before cocking my head and asking him, "Did you kidnap my daughter?"

"Yes," he said without denying, and his smile widened. "Where the hell is my daughter?" I asked him through gritted teeth. "She is fine, don't worry. She is in my hospitality," he told me calmly.

Chuckling, I shook my head, before smashing my palms on his desk. The objects on his desk vibrated from the impact.

"Hospitality, huh? Do you know where you'll be if you don't give my daughter back, Cortez? In Hell!" I hissed at him before the door opened and two of his men entered the office.

"Sir, are you okay? We heard noises," one of the men asked, looking at me cautiously. "Yes, there is no problem. Ms. Hooker was just too excited about her new position as my employee," he said to his men, his eyes were still on me.

I laughed like an insane, saying, telling his men, "Yes! Yes! Very excited! And if he doesn't give me my daughter back, he'll be my first victim!"

"Aww, I'm touched for you choosing me as your first client, but I kindly decline, I'll give you better bodies you can have fun with!"

"And I respectfully decline to work for you! Now, give me my daughter back you sick fart!"

"You really have a way with words," he hummed with a smile. "Give me my daughter, or I'll rip your fucking heart out!" I gritted out.

"You have to work for me if you want to see your daughter, Ms. Hooker," he claimed, tilting his head. "You are really blackmailing me with my daughter?" I asked him with a callous look.

"No, I'm just saying that I'll take your daughter as payment for the deal you made with me. I'm sure she will be useful to me considering she is as beautiful as her mother," he shrugged.

I looked at him in disgust. My daughter was three years old and I didn't even want to imagine what sick ideas he had about my daughter. "You're a suicidal," I muttered, glaring at him deadly.

"Are we in business, Ms. Hooker, or would you like to give me your daughter as payment?" he asked me again.

"I've already given you your payment, twenty thousand dollars. My daughter or working as a butcher for you was never part of that damn deal!" I told him again.

"And I said I set the rules of the deal, and like to change them to my liking, and I changed them, I want you to work for me to pay for the money you took away from me," he said.

I sighed, as I realized that he wasn't going to give me my daughter, or let us go, until I showed him the white flag, and giving in. But fine. If he wanted to play, let's play.

However, it would be a quick game anyway. He wouldn't even notice when we started playing, when he choked on his last pit of oxygen.

"Deal," I said with a smile, making him raise his eyebrows at me. "Deal?" he asked me in surprise.

"Yeah, I see you won't back off, until getting what you want, and I want my daughter back. Therefore, I'll work for you for a year," I said, holding my hand for him to shake.

"I'm glad we came to an agreement, Ms. Hooker," he said, shaking my hand. "We can talk about the conditions at breakfast tomorrow. I think you want to see your daughter now?"

"Yes," I nodded my head, "but can we talk about the terms of our business relationship tonight? I want to get this over with." And kill you as soon as possible.

"Alright, do you want to talk now?" he asked me. "Can I see my daughter first?" I asked him.

"Of course," he said, nodding his head. "And I reckon no harm was done to my daughter?" I asked, ready to attack him.

"Of course not," he said, looking at one of the men behind me. "Dominik! Take Ms. Hooker to her daughter's room. She shall see her daughter and calm down, otherwise she'll literally rip my heart out by the way she looks at me." You'll die anyway.

Dominik nodded his head before saying, "Okay. Please follow me, Ms. Hooker." Nodding my head, I followed him. We left his office and walked down the long hallway before stopping in front of a door. He opened the door and I went inside.

"My baby!" I said relieved, seeing her wide awake, hurrying to her bed. "Mom? Why am I here?" she asked me as I kissed her all over the face and hugged her lightly in order not to hurt her.

"We'll be leaving soon, I promise," I whispered in her ear before sitting down on the bed next to her. "Are you okay? Was someone mean to you? Or did someone hurt you?"

She frowned at me and shook her head, and a stone fell from my heart. "You sure, baby? You can tell mommy everything," I asked her again as his nasty words about my daughter in his office panicked and alarmed me.

"Yes, but nobody spoke to me. They ignored me when I asked the nurse where you are," she said, pouting. "I'm here now, and I will always protect you. I will make sure that no harm is done to you. I promise," I said, lying down next to her.

"You promise?" she asked me and I nodded my head. "I promise," I muttered, kissing her head. I caressed her head until she fell asleep again.

*****

As she fell asleep, I carefully got up from the bed and went to the door. Opening it, I went out, seeing Dominik standing in front of the door in the hallway.

"I want to speak to your boss," I muttered. He nodded his head before leading me back to his office.

He knocked on his office door before he called me in and I opened the door before entering his office. I closed the door behind me before going to one of the chairs in front of his desk and sitting down.

"So what are your terms and conditions, boss?" I asked him, sitting in a chair, a small smile on my lips.

"I don't really want much from you. I want you to do the organ transplants for me. And I want you to stay here. I will give you a room here so that you will be available for me every time I need you," he claimed.

"Why do you want me to stay here? You want me to keep you company at night too?" I asked him seductively, his eyes darkened. "I wouldn't mind your company, Ms. Hooker," he told me, licking his lips.

"I wouldn't mind keeping you company at night either," I said, looking him up and down as if I was interested.

"When you said that my daughter is as beautiful as her mother, did you really mean it? Do you think I'm beautiful?"

I got up from my seat, approaching him before sitting down on his desk, right in front of him.

He checked me up with lust in his eyes now before saying, "You have a beautiful face and body, Ms. Hooker."

"And what would you want to do with that beautiful face and body?" I asked him, tracing my body with my hands.

He got up from his chair before spreading my legs and getting between them, placing his hands on my thighs. "What game do you play Ms. Hooker?" he asked as his hands squeezed my thighs.

"I don't play games. I've just had a rough week and I'm looking for some comfort. Can you comfort me?" I asked near his lips.

"If that's what you want," he claimed close to my lips, and I could feel his nasty breath on my skin, before smashing his lips on mine.

Trying not to flinch, I kissed him back, as he pulled my body even closer. Kissing him brought back some memories, bad memories, memories I tried to get out of my head for years.

And I felt dirty as he started rubbing his crotch against mine. As he was about to take my shirt off while kissing me, I pulled back, looking at him.

"Not here ... can we go to a bedroom?" I asked him, as the chances that he had cameras in a bedroom were lower than in an office.

"Of course," he said, pecking my lips before intertwining our fingers and leading us out of his office. He walked down the hall before stopping in front of a room and opening the door.

I got in before turning to him with a smile. He smiled back before picking me up so that I had to wrap my legs around his waist.

While he carried me to the bed he grinned on me like the pig he was. When we finally reached the bed, he started stripping me while kissing me.

As he was busy with kissing my body and neck, I looked around for camera but saw none, good, now I could kill him without disruption and witnesses.

I looked at him. While he was kneading and kissing my breasts, I managed to inject the vaccine I had hidden between my butt-cheeks on the back of his neck. His hands went numb and he gasped before looking in my eyes in the dark.

"You shouldn't mess with me," I muttered before rolling him off me, taking his belt off the floor, and going back to bed.

"What have you done with me?" he asked me weakly. "I gave you my secret receipt, something that paralyzes your entire body. You won't be able to move and if you scream I can guarantee you I'll kill you before your men come in to save you," I warned him.

"What do you want?" he asked me. "Not much, just freedom and peace from bastards like you," I muttered before taking his cell phone from the bedside table. "And your password."

"Nineteen-hundred," he said after realizing that I wouldn't hesitate to kill him. "Thanks," I said, patting his head like he was a dog, I wanted to give him psychotic vibes.

I wrote to his man, Dominik, to prepare Zia and take her to a van to take me and her home. "Done," I said after sending the message.

"Who are you?" he asked me after his stupid ass finally realized that I was more than a doctor.

"Honestly, I don't know who I am anymore as I go with many names like," I said while grabbing his belt and strangling him with it, "Calina Ivanov, Evelina Turgenev, Evelina Morelli or Candice Hooker." I didn't mind telling him my identity as he was a dead man at the end of the night anyway.

"You're his wife," he choked, realizing who I was. "I'm nobody's wife, but I'm my daughter's mother. And you're a dead man because you threatened me with my daughter," I hissed at him before strangling him to death.

After I killed him, I felt a relief as he was no longer a threat to my daughter anymore. However, killing him brought me many enemies. And not only would they come after me, they would also target my daughter to avenge his death.

And I would let that happen over my dead body. I'd protect my baby at all costs.

IN THE MEANTIME

Bob's pov

As she fucking left the hospital, I immediately drove home, sending Boris's nanny home, before getting all my equipment out to track her down.

Now, I was sitting for almost over an hour in front of my notebook, and I still hadn't found her. She left her car, and took a damn taxi. Therefore, I couldn't use the damn tracker in the car to find her. And I couldn't track her from her phone either as she turned it off.

I tried to use the footage cameras on the streets to find her, but considering all the twists and turns this damn taxi did, it took me an eternity to find her. And the last street the driver drove into didn't have much cameras.

"I'm going crazy," I muttered, putting the notebook aside, going through my hair. "You still couldn't find her?" Emma asked me with Boris in her arms.

"No, I couldn't," I sighed frustrated, "and I am worried sick."

"Do you think I exaggerated?" she asked me, making me look at her, seeing guilt and sadness in her features. Sighing, I got up, hugging her.

"You were right, but you have to be easy on her, Emma, she might do wrong moves, but we can't blame her. " I told her, kissing her head, "the things she went through were brutal, and traumatizing. Raphael played with her mentality in a very sick way, telling her things that made her self-esteem even with the ground, trying to make her believe she was nothing without him, that she can't achieve anything without him, trying to make her depend on him by giving her money and everything she asked for."

"That's why she wants nothing from anyone ..."

"Exactly, babe," I nodded my head.

"And I called her a spoiled brat ... she's probably hating me ..."

"She'll forgive you."

"We have to find her! Before she brings herself in any more danger!"

"We'll find her." I claimed firmly, sitting back before my notebook. There was no way I'd let go of her hand, and let her fall into another mess.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.2K 41
Requests are temporarily closed. Despite having a girl on the cover, most of my imagines are written on first person and without using pronouns so e...
68.9K 1.8K 49
COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few friends. She is seasonal and uncontrollable...
3.1M 77K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
11.3K 1.2K 12
Bl theme ൽ ഉള്ളൊരു സ്റ്റോറി ആണ്... മനസിൽ കിടന്നു സമാധാനം തരാതായപ്പോൾ വേഗം എഴുതി ഇട്ടു..