•Luka Couffaine x Reader•

By Softiemienxx

🙄🙏its my first time writing a fanfic dont come @ me Also i dont own any of MLB chararacters so dont jump me... More

The new beginningđź”…
Zombiezou
the tiger hero
-info about your kwami+hero costume-
was our friendship nothing to you?
Search Inside

the sleepover

71 2 2
By Softiemienxx

I walked outside trying to look for Luka. Weird where is he? "Boo"
"JESUS CHRIST FIGHT ME BITCH"
I screamed and then my face went 😐 went i saw that i literally got scared by the guy i like- i mean what.   "Sorry, do you still want to fight me?" Luka said with a smirk while trying not to laugh.
"Haha very funny blueberry looking ahh head" i told Luka as i rolled my eyes.    "Blueberry head? Well that's new" i sighed at looked at him "Well do you want me to call you Prince Charming or?-"   There i go again embarrassing myself.
Luka's POV
Did Y/N just call me Prince Charming? I look at her and as expected she's blushing. Cute. She's
more adorable than Marinette, now don't get me wrong i like Marinette but as a friend only since i did get rejected by her. It honestly hurts but people should move on right? "Alright Ms.Beautiful let's get going we are almost there" i winked at Y/N Which made her blush even more. "Wow you live on a boat Luka?" Y/N asked me while her eyes where sparkling. So pretty. "Haha yeah a lot of people get amazed by this but it's nothing really, here take my hand and let's go inside" I took Y/N's hands and went inside our house.
Y/N's POV:
OKAY BREATHE GIRL BREATHE. Luka called me Ms.Beautiful and now is holding my hand? Oh god what if I'm actually inlove with hi-. "Hi girlie" i looked up and saw Alya, Marinette, Ivan, Rose, Juleka. "So what's that supposed to be about?" Juleka smirked. "Huh what do you mean Jule-" then it hit me. Me and Luka quickly let go of each other's hand and laugh awkwardly at each other while the other laughed. "Awww i totally ship it!" Rose practically yelled which made me kinda stutter on my words hearing her say that. I looked back at Luka and he was blushing. Oh my god can he get any cuter? I thought to myself. "Marinette you okay?" I heard Luka ask Marinette and turn my head to her. She was glaring at me? It looks like she was jealous? But why? OH NO DOES SHE LIKE LUKA- Wait, doesnt she like Adrien? Why would she- "OH HAHA NO I'M TOTALLY FINE IM ALRIGHT!" Marinette yelled and everyone just laughed it off.
"Guys let's start practicing already so we can start the sleepover sooner" Alya said. "Huh sleepover?" I asked confusingly. "Oh right sorry Y/N i forgot to ask if you can sleepover tonight at our house" Luka said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't think that should be the problem I'm gonna ask my mom real quick"

Daughter Y/N🧚
hey mom can i sleep over at Couffaine's tonight? Sorry i forgot to ask you when i was home

Mom👒
Of course honey! I'm so happy that you have so much friend already. Have fun! Xoxo

Daughter Y/N🧚
Alright thank you mom! Take care!
.
"Good news guys i can stay over for tonight" i smiled at them. "YESSS GIRLS NIGHT!" Rose squeeked while jumping around. Phaha shes funny.
••During the rehearsal••
Everyone is so talented here, i thought to myself. I could stare at anyone but that one person that caught my eyes the most was........Luka who else.
His hair looked so fluffy, while his eyes shined brightly. He was truly beautiful. Then it happened. Me and his eyes made contact. I swear i could stare at his eyes forever, Luka noticed and smiled at me and of course i smiled back. "You have a crush on Luka you can't deny it" Alya whispered in my ear. "HUH? oH me-? Uhm- HAHA? I-I guess you're right Alya. Hes so, breathtaking" i whispered back to her while looking at Luka play. "I knew it girl don't worry i wont tell anyone" "Thank you Alya you're the best".
••After the rehearsal••
"Y/N you should totally dance infront of us right now!" Luka said with begging eyes. Ugh how am i supposed to resist this. "Yeah! You totally should! I saw some of your videos on your instagram and you dance so well Y/N!" Marinette told me which made me smile and boost my confidence up.
"Alright Alright, stop looking at me like that guys I'm gonna show you the bad bitch i am" i winked at them and everyone looked excited.

Luka's POV :

I watched Y/N dance and i was completely amazed by how she danced, She's so talented. The way she moves, her facial expression's, everything was perfect about her. Y/N just did the move where she slided on the floor (0:39) and that's when my jaw dropped. That was so hot- Luka Couffaine get your shit together don't think of her like that. Y/N saw my jaw drop and gave me a wink. I looked away and started to blush. She's playing with me now at this point.

Marinette's POV:
I saw how Luka looked at Y/N, i don't know why but why did i feel sad? It's not like i hate Y/N or anything She's amazing, brave and she isnt scared to say her opinion but, seeing him smile at her like that made my heart drop. I shouldn't be sad over this, after all i was the one who rejected him. I should focus on Adrien. I don't want to hurt their relationship but it hurts...
••After Y/N's performance••
No one's POV:
"WOW Y/N YOU'RE SO TALENTED!" Rose yelled and went to hug Y/N, "Yeah agreed she totally ate those moves and left no crumbs" Alya said and everyone laughed, except Marinette...."Thank you guys i didn't dance for quite some time this totally boosted my confidence" Y/N said while smiling. She was so happy right now. Back when she was with her father, she would always cry every night asking when would this suffering end. And it did. "Alright kids let's get going shall we!" That was Anarka, Anarka Couffaine aka Luka's and Juleka's mother.
Y/N's POV:
Everyone was so nice, we enjoyed dinner, talked about life and then Alya said that we should play Truth or Dare, to which everyone agreed. "I'm gonna spin the bottle!!" Alya said, and the bottle landed on.....ME?!
"Oh god nooo" i fake cried, and Alya laughed "Girl truth or dare?" she said with a smirking face. "You know I'm not a puthy or anything so dare" i said confidently. "Great choice girl, i dare you to kiss Luka on the cheek and hold hands with him through this whole game" Alya said with that devilish smirk on her face. My eyes widened and i started to blush so hard. And as expected Luka did the same thing. Girl it's nothing serious, you get to kiss your crush and hold his hand come on that's an easy dare. I thought to myself. I leaned in closer to Luka's face and kissed his cheek. I quickly sat back on my place and took his hand and hold it. I could tell that Luka was probably broken right now but it was funny seeing him all flustered and blushing like that.
"MY TURN NOW!" I laughed devilishly and spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Marinette. "Marinette truth or dare?" I asked Marinette. "Uhm i guess truth?" she said. "Hmmm okay so, is it true that you once accidently gave Adrien your mom's gift instead of his?" I asked and looked at Marinette. She was all red right now. "OH UHM WELL I-i-i kinda did BUT BUT it was a simple mistake so" Marinette fake laughed it off and i laughed at her. "You're a funny girl Marinette did you know that?" I smiled at her and she was even more red now. We played for hours and hours, watched movies and did all kinds of things.
"Let's go to sleep everyone I'm kinda tired" Marinette said and yawned. "Agreed let's go and sleep guys" Alya said. Everyone got up and cleaned up but then i realized. My dumbass forgot to bring clothes with me. "Aghh shit, i forgot to bring some spare clothes with me" i sighed while looking down. "Well you can borrow some of my clothes". I got startled by Luka and saw that he put his hair into a mini ponytail. This mf don't miss, He's good damn he looks so good i wish i could k- Girl no stop thinking about that he probably doesn't even like you. "Oh it's okay i don't want to be a bother to you Lu-" Luka took my hand and dragged me to his room. He went to his closet and gave me one of his Jagged shirts and a pair of shorts. "Here i think the shorts should fit you a little. If not theres some strings and you can re-adjust them" Luka gave me a warm smile and i excused myself to go to the bathroom. I got changed and this is how i looked liked

(Pretend that it's a Jagged shirt and some random shorts☹️)

I already saw that everyone was sleeping, well except for Luka. I could hear his guitar playing a nice, relaxing melody. I was behind his door peeking at him, just seeing him like that could melt me. Don't i look like a stalker right now? I can't pull a Yoonbum. I had the courage and knocked on his door before hearing him say "come in". I went in and sat beside him on his bed.
Luka's POV:
She looks so cute Oh my god, i should just give her my whole closet. Y/N sat next to me and stared at my eyes. I did the same thing and looked at her beautiful e/c eyes, i swear this girl is a goddess.

Y/N's POV:
I looked into his eyes, before realizing that i was definitely staring at him right now. "I-I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN T-" i quickly got shut down after Luka gave me a quick peck on my cheek. "T-that's for the kiss you gave me today during the game". Luka said looking away. Damn I'm probably red as a tomato right now. There was a long silence but then i decided to break it. "Say, Luka, could you please play a song for me?" I asked him looking into his azure blue eyes. "I-sure of course anything for you princess." Luka smiled at me. He started to strum his guitar, it was so relaxing and soothing i could feel myself slowly getting more sleepy. Without realizing i leaned on his chest but then quickly got up and said "I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT I'M GONNA GO SLEEP ON THE COU-" i got pulled back by Luka and now my face was burried in his chest. "It's okay Y/N you can stay here i-i don't mind it.". Luka said with a sleepy voice.
Luka's POV:
"It's okay Y/N you can stay here i-i don't mind it". There was nothing but silence. Then i looked down and saw that she was already sleeping. Shit She's so pretty. My heart was beating pretty fast i hope she won't wake up. I layed down and as i closed my eyes i heard- "I'm slowly falling for you Couffaine" Without taking any guess i knew that it was Y/N sleep talking. I let out a small chuckle "You're making me go crazy Y/N...."

ANDD THAT'S THE END FOR NOW. My face while writing this whole chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.4K 16
It was just a game to Adrien, an unrealistic dream to Marinette, and a plan to Alya and Nino. None of them realized that this game plan would change...
5.8K 147 18
You had just moved to Paris from Brooklyn and were part of a very successful masked band. While in Paris you meet Luka, a blue haired, kind, and cute...
18.8K 431 11
various yandere miraculous ladybug characters x female pansexual reader also she is oblivious of course lol (Sorry to you males and non-binary pals) ...
1K 118 23
- completed - i wrote this when i was like 13-14 and being locked up at home during the pandemic prolly did something to make me write this story. st...