The Life Of A Rich Girl

By AmazinglyJazzy

More

The Life Of A Rich Girl
First Day Of School
Friends.
Friday Night Game
Shopping For Love
Meet The Boyfriends
Let Me Know You
Teenage Games.
I'm Warning You
Late Nights And Early Mornings
You Wouldnt Understand
Surprise Surprise!
Baby?
So Far..
Best Friend.
Goodnight.
One Day At A Time.
Finally.
Is He Ok?
The Stats.

Monday Mornings Are The Worst.

411 5 1
By AmazinglyJazzy

Jazmyne POV.

I woke up and started thinking about what I should wear. I didnt have gym today so I decided to wear something a little on the sexy side. I got up ans went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I went and put on a pair of boy shorts and a strapless bra. I went and found a strapless dress. It was short in the front but long in the back. It was like I had a short train on the back. I put on a pair of black Red Bottoms and my gold anklet from my dad. I flat ironed my hair and curled the front to keep it out of my face. I put on a blaer over my dress to cover up my cleavage a bit but it didnt work very much. It didnt button up so it only covered a little bit. I put on my face cream and put on a little bit of mascara. I put on a bit of Viva La Glam (MAC) lipgloss and then wentand got my phone and my Louis Vutton purse and walked out.

I don't know why, but I just decided to dress up really pretty today.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting at the table.

"Mom, Dad, I'm leaving. See you when I get back." I said as I walked out

*******************************************

Kaylie POV.

I was at school waiting on Jazmyne when I saw her pull up. When she got out, my mouth literally dropped open.

We had on the same exact dress. She looked so pretty. I'd never seen her smile as muchc as she was smiling when she walked up to me.

"So wat you dress up for?" I asked as we walked into the school.

"I just felt like it. I dont know why though."

"Same here. I woke up thinking about Ray and then I just walked out with this on." I said, smiling.

"I honestly hate the fact that even though I wear heels, I'm still shorter than most people here." Jazmyne said..

"Same here. I hate it. SO I just don't wear them anymore. Unless I have a day like today where I feel like dressing up." I said as we stopped and turned to our lockers.

Then out of no where, I heard his loud ass.

"Ayy!!!! Look at her. Standing over there looking all sexy!"

I started blushing as Ray walked up to me.

"Boy shutup!" I said, smiling.

He hugged me and then wrapped his arms around me from behind, putting his chin on my shoulder.

Jazmyne just smiled and grabbed her book out of her locker. She closed it and then leaned on the locker looking at us.

"You guys are just too cute." she said, looking at us.

"Thanks." Ray said, before I could open my mouth.

"We'll see you later. I gotta go to class early and he's coming with me." I said as I grabbed Ray's hand and walked down the hallway.

"See you at lunch." Jazmyne said.

*****************************************************************

Chresanto POV.

I walked into school and this girl from the cheerleading team walked up to me.

"Arent you dating the new girl?"

"How does anyone even know about that?" I asked.

"It was on Twitter." she said.

"Well yeah, we're dating. Why?"

"Ask her if she wants to join the team. I saw a video of her cheering online and we really want her on the team." she said.

"Ok. I'll talk to her about." I said, walking away towards Jazmyne's locker.

I was walking towards her locker and then I saw her.

She looked so sexy.

Ass like bow! Hair like damn! Curves like bam! She was facing away from me so I went up behind her and slithered my arms around her waist.

She giggled and then turned around.

"You look beautiful today." I said, pecking both her cheeks.

"Thank you." she said, and smiled.

"Why'd you dress up so nice?" I asked, licking my lips.

"I just felt like. Now do me a favor and stop teasing me with those lips!" she said, blushing.

I laughed and then kissed her. You could hear ooh's and aww's throughout the hallway.

I pulled back and then looked down at her and smiled.

"You wore heels?" I asked and laughed.

"Yeah. Part of my attempt to grow a couple inches." she said, as she walked away from me.

I ran after her. Damn she looked so good. She was trying to play with my emotions.

"Do you want anything from Starbucks? I asked my dad to bring me a coffee." she said.

"Just gimme some of whatever you get?" I said, pushing her up against the lockers.

Sshe giggled.

"What if I don't wanna share?" she said.

I got close to her face and licked my lips.

"I'll make you wanna share." I said.

"Do you like hazelnut?"

"Yeah."

"Ok then. You can have some."

"Tonight?" I said, smirking.

"Boy! Shutup!" she said, pushing me away.

We both walked to class, me following behind her. When we walked in, people didnt seem to be so mean to Jazmyne like they were before.

*******************************************************

Jamyne POV.

We had been in class for about 30 minutes. I was getting really drowsy and I wanted to sleep.

Then I looked up and saw heaven.

My daddy and my coffee.

I stood up and walked over to him and grabbed the coffee. He kissed my forehead and then walked out of the classroom.

Thank you God!

I walked back to my seat and started drinking the coffee. Then, out of no where, Santo snatched the coffee and drunk some of it. I just laughed about it. He put it back on the corner of my desk and winked at me.

After class was over, I walked out of the class by myself, with Santo running behind me.

"Where you going?" he said, pushing me against the lockers.

"I wanna go home. I just feel extra sleepy today." I said, pouting.

"Come one babe. Don't leave me here by myself." he said, grabbing my waist and bending down to my height.

"Please! I'll come over to your house after school." I begged, looking in his eyes.

"Go ahead. But I'm getting whatever work you need to do." he said, standing his ground.

He kissed me on the forehead and started walking away.

"Is that all I get?" I yelled after him, making people look back.

"Oh so you want more than that?" he said, smirking and walking back over to me.

"Mhm." I said, nodding and wrapping my arms around his neck.

We kissed and a little crowd started forming so he pulled back and laughed. He said he would call me when he gets home and then I left. When I got to my car, I heard someone calling after me.

"Hey wait up." she said.

"Me?" I said, turning around.

"Yeah. I'm the head cheerleader. I was wondering if you wanted to join the cheer squad. We saw some videos of you online and we want you on the team. No try out necessary!" she said, bubbly.

"Yes! I would love too! When's the first practice?" I said.

"Thursday afternoon. Be there at 4. Be ready to practice." she said excitedly, walking away!

Thank God!

**************************************************************

Chresanto POV.

Jazmyne left earlier so I just spent most of the day hanging with the boys. School was pretty boring but I got my work done.

After school was over, I went home and Ray came over too. We decided to hang out and do some work. I forgot that Jazmyne was coming over but then she texted me and said she was getting ready to come.

Ray left when I told him and went to Kay's house.

My mom and dad went up to their room to do who knows what and I just headed to my room. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and took off my shirt.

I layed down in the bed and eventually fell asleep. Jazmyne was taking longer than usual.

******************************************************************

Jazmyne POV.

I got home and went to sleep. My dad was at work and my mom was out looking for a building to buy for her new nail salon.

When I woke up, I went into my bathroom and took a shower. I put on a pair of cheer shorts and navy blue Hollister sweatpants. I put on a black fitted t shirt. I grabbed my purse and I put Santo's jersey in it. I put onsomelipgloss and then grabbed my phone and my purse. I looked out my window and noticed that my dad's car was in the driveway so I decided to go and tell him that I was leaving.

I walked out and walked into my parents room and found him in the bed.

With his secretary.

"Jazmyne. It's not what you think?" he said, getting up and putting his work pants back on.

"If it's not what I think then what is it?" I said, backing out of the room, running down the stairs.

He ran down the stairs after me, calling my name. I got to the door and was about to walk out when he stopped the door with his hand.

"Don't tell your mom. Let me tell her." he said.

"Why daddy?" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"You wouldnt understand?" he said, moving his hand, letting the door open.

I ran out and got into the Range Rover and left. I didnt want to be there at all!

I drove to Santo's house and when I got there, I went to the front door and rung the doorbell. I stood there crying, waiting for someone to answer. Then I looked up and saw him standing there. It made me cry even more. I dropped my purse and flung my body into his arms. I hugged him and he hugged back, surprised at the hug.

"What's wrong Jazmyne?" He said, pulling back and looking into my eyes.

"My dad." I said, grabbing my purse.

"Come upstairs so we can talk about it." he said, opening the door, letting me in.

We walked upstairs and he layed back on his bed and I sat on the edge. I put my head in my hands and started crying. He sat up and put his arms on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"What's wrong babygirl?" he said, worried.

"I was leaving the house to come over here and I noticed my dad was home , so I went in his room to tell him I was leaving, and I found him in the bed with his secretary. Ugh! I always hated that bitch! And I knew something was up when she, surprisingly, moved here when we did!" I said, crying harder.

"Are you gonna tell your mom?" he asked.

"He told me not to. He wants to tell her by himself. I really don't want to go home but we have school tomorrow." I said, touching his hand on my shoulder.

"Tomorrow's a teacher workday. No school." he said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Well can I stay? I really don't want to be there when he tells her." I said, looking back at him.

"Sure you can. We'll just spend tomorrow together then." he said.

"What about your parents?" I said.

"They're going to Washington. It's just me, you, the twins, and my little sister."

"Can I go say hi to the twins?" I asked.

"They're in the nursery. Come on." he said, getting up and walking to the door.

I followed him out the room and into the nursery.

I'm so glad I have something to get my mind off of this bullshit!

Like I said, I may be rich, but my grass sure isnt green!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANd your king is here to slay you!

LOL!

Sorry for the wait!

-KingTanner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 356 22
343K 6.4K 28
Guess what? They're back.