๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By yashii-love

"...Why are you so cute, ahh I'm gonna die if you keep being so sweet, my heart can't take it love, have merc... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿน
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿป
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'s ษดแดแด›แด‡
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ

4K 310 188
By yashii-love

Holla sweetheart..

This poor Author of your updated A YIZHAN book with a DARK Yibo..
Hope you will try it.. 🥺..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

".. Zhan..calm down.. Baby boy.. Breath slowly...".. Said Yan rubbing Zhan's back slowly.. As Zhan was panicking..

Yan's heart was painful.. As he feel his Zhan is insecure.. That they won't send him away.. Do all of them only do things to make him believe that he might get send away if he behave badly..

Yibo heart was clenching painfully.. Thinking his Zhan might not want to leave his home.. He felt like he was the reason zhan is going to leave his home..he can feel how sensitive Zhan became thinking about leaving his family..

".. Yibo.. Please.. Calm down..".. Whispered Hai Kuan seeing his brother restless..

".. Ge.....".. Whimpered Zhan putting his face on Yan's neck..

".. Don't cry zhan..".. Said Yan as his shirt was getting wet with Zhan's tears..his heart was filled with pain seeing his baby boy crying..

".. You don't want me anymore..?.."
Asked Zhan between his sobs..for Zhan his brother always get him everything before him asking.. But today he felt like there is a distance.. As if his brother is going to send him away after giving him the things he wants.. Did he do something wrong..

".. How can I not want my baby boy..
It's just that you are going your Yibo Ge's home soon.. So when you will go.. He will fulfill your wishes..thats why .. I want to fulfill all your wishes before you leave baby..".. Said Yan.. Kissing Zhan's head..

".. Ooo.. Hmm Ge.. Won't you come with Zhan.. ".. Asked Zhan with big innocent eyes...filled with hope..

".. I will.. I told you baby boy.. Remember our villa next to their house.. I will shift to there.. So baby Zhan can be with us too..".. Said Yan with a smile..

His heart filled with Blish seeing his Zhan smile listening to him...

"..will Angel Ge.. Fulfill my wishes.. " asked Zhan with sparkling big dot eyes...

Making everyone laugh with sudden changes of his mood..

"...he is here only...why don't you ask him yourself baby Zhan".. Said Xiao Li with a smile...

".. Ge won't get mad if I ask..?.." asked Zhan confusingly.. He remembered his brother's words.. That not to ask anything from other people as they will get angry..

Yibo was like.. What the hell is happening..,
Where am I...,
Who am I..,
His life in 24 hours changed so much that it was hard for him to get what is happening around..

".. Ayaa.. Zhan Zhan.. Why will your Yibo Ge get mad.. Just ask him to confirm..".. Said Xuan Lu with a laugh..

Yan nodded.. So Zhan jumped out of his lap and Run to Yibo who was stuck in the reality.. Of what is happening around..

".. A-angel Ge..," called Zhan with a Reluctance smile.. Getting Yibo out of his dream..

".. Y-yes..".. Shuttered Yibo ..
This is the first time he dare to voice out his words letting aside his nervousness.. His heart was drumming out of ribcage.. He was sweating thinking the possibilities of making Zhan scare with his voice.. As he knows how intimidating his voice is..

Yan and Hai Kuan was looking at their brothers.. With wide eyes.. They just couldn't believe Yibo shutting.. The boy with a cold, rude, dark aura.. Sounding so gentle now.. Is it even possible..

".. Yan Ge said.. You are going to be my Husband..".. Said Zhan with a smile.. Seeing how gentle his Yibo Ge was..

".. I.. Thing so..".. Said Yibo.. Gulping his saliva... He just couldn't believe Zhan taking to him and calling him husband..

".. Ge.. Said.. I.. I can ask you anything.. ".. Said Zhan with a pout.. Hoping not to get rejected by his Angel Ge..

".. O-of course...."..Yibo bite his lips in order to control his insane hormones to kiss the the pout..

".. Can I sit..".. Asked Zhan pointing at his lap.. He love to sit on lap.. Like his Yan Ge and Cheng he already carry him on their lap..

"......".. Yibo's voice went cold.. He just couldn't voice anything.. His heart was racing so first that.. He fear.. He will get a heart attack.. Because of his Zhan's cuteness..
His mouth opened and closed.. Feeling the need to wet his dry throat.. He wanted to drink water.. But his body was not moving..

Yan and Hai Kuan giggled.. Seeing how shocked Yibo was.. The others join them.. Seeing the ghost face of Yibo..

".. Angel Ge.. Don't like Zhan.." whined Zhan getting no reply from Yibo.. Making others laugh at his innocent words.. How they wish their Zhan could understand what is Yibo going through because of his cuteness..

Yibo eyes snapped at Zhan's teary eyes.. He scolded his hormones to make Zhan feel unwanted..
Yibo just pulled Zhan on his lap.. Making him hit his chest..
His heart was beating so fast.. He fear Zhan will might hear his heart beat.. And misunderstood him for being a ill man..

Ugh.. God.. Why does he smell so sweet.. Ahh..it's driving me crazy.. Have mercy on my poor heart Zhan.. This old man of your's won't be able to live long if you give me shock like this..
Jesus.. Why are you so light Zhan.. Are you even eating..
So small and fragile body.. Zhan.. I don't know what to do with you..

".. Can I hug you..".. Asked Zhan showing him his bunny teeth smiling cutely..

Don't.. Don't say is.. Zhan.. I will die.. I don't want to lose my control.. Please don't ask for a hug.. Don't.. Show me that puppy face.. You want to kill me before our marriage.. Nice plan baby boy..
You succeed.. Thought Yibo..

Yan laughed out seeing Yibo's expression.. He wanted to feel jealous that his brother wants hug from someone else other than him.. But seeing the painful experience of Yibo.. Begging someone to save him from his cutie brother.. Made all of his insecurities away.. As he knows Yibo won't hurt his brother.. Even In dreams.. Poor boy suffering so much..

".. Angel Ge doesn't want to hug Zhan..".. Whined Zhan.. Feeling sad that his cuteness and puppy eyes didn't work on his Yibo Ge..

"......."..Yibo flinched listening to Zhan...

Zhan you are very good at blackmailing people.. I admit it.. You are manipulating.. Little boy.. If I die after you hug me.. Then I will be a sprit and annoy you, your whole life.. I promise.. Thought Yibo.. With a sign..
Yibo pulled a whining Zhan into a soft hug..

For Fuck's shake.. Why are you so soft Zhan.. Ahh.. My heart.. Someone save me..
Hey.. Hey.. What are you doing on my neck.. Please don't..
Damm.. Zhan.. Just wait for my revenge if I manage to stay alive..
Don't shiff me.. Are you Dog or what.. Please Zhan have mercy on this poor...Yibo.. Cried Yibo in his mind breathing heavily..

Xiao Li couldn't control her laugh seeing her best friend breathless..

Xiao Yan and Xuan Lu was giggling watching Zhan hugging him like a collar bear.. They are happy that his brother like Yibo.. They looked at each other then smiled.. Thinking their Zhan will be happy with Yibo.. They need not to worry.. As Yibo won't say No to Zhan no matter what..

Zhuo Cheng and Meng Ziyi were smiling seeing their baby zhan happily smelling Yibo.. They are well acquainted with this nature of Zhan.. As Zhan always love smelling people.. Mostly he love Yan Ge and Lu Jie's smell..
Zhan smelling you means he likes your scent.. Then he will cling to you all the time..

Zhan snapped everyone out of their thoughts making them laugh aloud..

".. Angel Ge... You smell soooo good..zhan wants to smell you more..".. Whimpered Zhan in his childish voice..

Ohh.. You want to kill me then.. Go ahead kill this poor husband of yours baby boy.. Thought Yibo with a crying face..

".. Angel Ge..,".. Whispered Zhan.. Got no reply..

He pouted.. And called Yibo again..

" Yibo Gege..".. Called Zhan still smelling Yibo..

Got no response.. Zhan huffed and lifted his face away from Yibo's neck.. Yelled at him..

".. Gege..".. Yelled Zhan in his loud voice.. Making others pity Yibo.. As their baby brother was trying to get his attention..not knowing that all his attention was on his from the starting..

".. Husband..".. Whined Zhan..

Yibo choked on his spit..
He just couldn't replied to Zhan calling him before as he was trying to control his desire to kiss the pretty boy there and then..
But all his desires snapped away with just a call..
Did he just call him husband..
Fuck.. It's sounds soo sexy from his Zhan..
".. Husband.."..
Ugh...are you seducing me Zhan.., but don't you know.. You don't need to do that.. Because.. I am already mad in desire for you..

".. Y-yes..".. Whispered Yibo.. Looking into Zhan's eyes..

".. Zhan wants to go out with you tomorrow.. Can we please..".. Asked Zhan.. With puppy eyes..

".. Go out..?.. Where did you learn it.. Zhan..".. Asked Yan in horror.. When did his brother learnt this..

".. Cheng Ge.. Asked Ziyi jie.. Last week..".. Said Zhan with a big smile..

Yan looked at the couple murderously.. How dare they to teach his Zhan bad things..

Zhuo Cheng and Meng Ziyi looked away blushing.. Making xiao Li giggle..

".. Zhan zhan baby.. You want to go out with your Yibo Ge.. " asked Xuan Lu with a smile..

".. Yup.. Zhan wants to go out.. With angel Ge..".. Said Zhan giving her his blinding smile..

".. Yibo.. Will you take my baby out tomorrow..".. Asked Xuan Lu with a smile..

"..... ".. Yibo just nodded.. As his voice was lost with shock..

".. It's good.., they both will be acquainted with each other before their marriage..".. Said Hai Kuan with a smile..

Yan smiled.. He thought it's good too.. If Zhan like Yibo.. In between.. Then it's best.. If not.. Then no need for a marriage without his brother's will.. But like Zhan with Yibo.. Cause.. No one can love his baby brother more than Yibo.. Not even him..

".....".. Zhan waited for his Ge's approval.. Looking at him with big dot eyes..

Yan smiles..

".. Ohh little one.. Don't give me that look.. I will take you to your Yibo Ge.. Tomorrow..".. Said Yan with a smile..

".. Zhan is so happy.."said Zhan hugging Yibo tight..

This time giving him a mini heart attack.. Yibo made a crying face..
Making others laugh...

************************************

Hello darlings

How is the chapter..
Is it good.. 🥺..

..
..

I will be back soon with new update..

..

..

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
154K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
406K 23.8K 63
".. Zhan Ge.., can you ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž .." cried Yibo in misery.. His eyes were filled with pain.. He hopelessly want to be loved by his H...
23K 1.2K 24
Wang yibo marries xaio zhan an innocent boy that has had a hard life but does not love him and mistreats him a few years later Wang yibo first love r...