Wielder of the Phoenix

De Ragnark517

Izuku Midoriya, the twin of Izumi Midoriya, son of Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya, the latter being bette... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Beginnings
Chapter 2 - History was wrong
Chapter 3 - All Might
Chapter 4 - Awakening
Chapter 5 - Breaking Point
Chapter 6 - Gran Torino
Chapter 7 - New Powers
Chapter 8 - Reunion
Chapter 10 - Shifting (2/2)
Chapter 11 - Changes
Chapter 12 - 10 Months
Chapter 13
Author's note 1
Chapter 14 - True Hero
Chapter 15 - Taking the Flight Home
Chapter 16 - Meeting the Urarakas
Chapter 17 - Nighteye
Chapter 18 - Acceptance letters
Chapter 19 - An Encounter
Chapter 20 - Class 1-A
Chapter 21 - Physical Assessments
Chapter 22 - A chat with Nezu (edited)
Chapter 23 - The Cat learns the Truth
Chapter 24 - Battle Training Begins!
Chapter 25 - Uneven Odds
Chapter 26 - Technical Issues
Chapter 27 - The Calm
Chapter 28 - Unleash The Storm
Chapter 29 - Flames of the Phoenix
Chapter 30 - Aftermath
Chapter 31 - Conferences
Chapter 32 - History Lessons for Adults (And Ochako)
Kinda Important Announcements
Chapter 33 - Blaze gets his ass kicked
Chapter 34 - Her Parents Are Pissed Off
Chapter 35 - A Discussion and the Shadow's True Leader
Chapter 36 - Plans and Punishment
Chapter 37 - Training
Chapter 39 - Sports Festival

Chapter 9 - Shifting (1/2)

4.1K 71 9
De Ragnark517

"Grandpa Sohariko is here." Izuku answered, making Inko wonder what Izuku's quirk was. The two leave the house. "Izumi, I'm going out I'll be back in a few hours." Inko shouted from the door and left before Izumi could respond.

They saw GT's car coming to a stop and walked towards it.

"H-How did you- "Inko stuttered.

"Know that he was coming, I'm guessing it has something to do with my powers. I'm not sure what really happened but we'll see about that later." Izuku said, in the same cold tone as before.

"So, what happened?" GT asked the mother-son duo.

"Hisashi kicked me out." Izuku told the old man calmly. "He tried to hurt mom, I used my quirk on him and he decided to kick me out because his ego was hurt."

"Alright. Get in. I'll call Toshinori, well sort this thing out." GT told the 2, opening the truck for Izuku's bag.

"I don't think there's much to sort here, he kicked me out, mom still fine. We both knew it was going to happened anyway." Izuku told the old man as he placed his bag and closed the trunk of the car.

"We still have to see about your living arrangements so im still calling that blonde buffoon." GT told them.

Izuku sat in the car with his mom as th older pro drove to a location different from before.

"Hey, GT, where are we going?" Izuku asked the man.

"The Yagi mansion." GT replied. "The buffoon is still sleeping."

"Wait who are you guys talking about?" Inko asked confused.

"You'll see in a bit; you've met him many times, but I believe this would be the first time you'll be seeing him." GT told his niece. "You know him, just by a different name, though I'm not surprised you don't remember his name. The last time you met him, or I should say interacted with him was before the death of your mother."

"You mean we're meeting him?" Inko asked him.

"Yeah, we're meeting him. It'll be better for you both for now." GT told her. "You can't just ignore him forever you know. Sure what happened was wrong but you know it wasn't his fault."

"I'm confused, did something happen between you and Mr. Yagi when you were younger?" Izuku asked, a slight bit at what the two adults were talking about.

"Well- "Inko started before GT cut in.

"You should tell him the truth. He should know all of it." GT told her. "We have time, Toshinori's house is still 20 minutes away."

"Alright, this starts all the way back when I was in first year" Inko started.

Flashback!

Kotaro and Inko can be seen walking with Toshinori, heading to UA. It had been a month since her mothers' death and neither of the two siblings nor Toshinori were over her death. Of the three, only Toshinori knew the real reason she died. All For One. To the rest of the world, and to the siblings, Nana had died saving the people from a building that had been compromised in a villain attack. She defeated the villain and while saving the civilians, was crushed under the building as it collapsed.

In contrast to public knowledge, Nana fought till her last breath, allowing GT to take Toshinori away. She knew the importance of having the Successor of One for All alive and sacrificed herself to keep him safe.

Toshinori blamed himself for her death, feeling responsible for it as she died in an effort to keep him safe, but what he had failed to realise was that she died making her contribution to the future generation's success, something he would learn in time.

Toshinori had spoken to GT and finally decided to tell the siblings the truth about their mothers' death.

"Hey, Yagi, you alright?" Kotaro asked the blond man.

"Yeah, you seemed lost in thought, is something wrong?" Inko asked him.

"Oh, just thinking. Say, if you two are free today, let's meet at the park near your house, there's something I'd like to tell you two." Toshinori told them.

"Uhh... sure, Toshi. We'll meet you there after school?" Kotaro responded, a little unsure.

"Well, I'll see you around." Toshinori said, walking to his class.

Later that day.

Toshinori was pacing about a seat in the park as he waited for Kotaro and Inko to show up.

"OYE!!!! YAGI!!!!" A voice shouted in the distance. Toshinori looked up to see Kotaro and Inko running towards him.

"Hey, guys, why don't you have a seat and catch up your breath?" Toshinori told the two.

What ensued could only be described as awkward silence as the three sat on the seat Toshinori had kept safe, Kotaro finally addressed the elephant in the room. "So, what did you want to tell us?"

"The truth about your mother's death." Toshinori told the two. "Listen to the whole story before you react."

Toshinori then went on the explain One for All, All for One and what actually happened. By the end of the explanation, Inko was in tears and Kotaro was furious.

"You let mother sacrifice herself!!!!" He shouted.

"It wasn't his choice, young Kotaro." A voice told the furious boy. "Nana asked me to take him away, she wanted to future to be safe. If Toshinori died that day, All For One would have reigned supreme. Without One for All to oppose him, there is nothing stopping him from conquering Japan and then the world."

"Gran Torino! Wh-what are you doing here!!" Toshinori exclaimed.

"I'm here because you were late for training." GT told him. "If there is anyone to blame, it should be me. not Toshinori. I blindly followed Nana's orders, not giving it any thought from my end. You have every right to be angry about this. If anyone has to be blamed, it should be me, Young Kotaro and Young Inko."

"Oh, I'm not angry. I'm just FURIOUS!" Kotaro burst out. Inko was crying, unable to process the information given to her. It was hard enough to know that her mom had died, but getting to know that she was killed, murdered in fact and not crushed under a building like Authorities told them.

"And I'm not angry on you old man, it's this damned hero society, these damned heroes and these damned quirks." Kotaro ranted on. "The people think they can leave all the work to these heroes and everything will be alright. This whole system is flawed. Inko let's go, we're leaving."

Inko just sat there, not responding to her brother's words.

"Inko, I said Let's Go." Kotaro shouted.

"You're wrong brother. This society might be flawed but giving up on it will put mom's sacrifice in vain. If mom trusted the future to Yagi then we should too, that's not to say we should just sit on the sidelines and do nothing. Just because we're civilians doesn't mean that we cant help the world." Inko told her brother.

"Believe what you want, but if you're siding with that blonde bitch, then forget I was ever your brother." Kotaro told her as he walked away.

Inko looked at Toshinori and GT and then at her brother.

"It's alright, family comes first. We don't hold anything against you, Inko." GT told her. Inko got up and followed her brother.

"Good to know that you still have some logic left in your brain." Kotaro told her. "Oh, and Yagi, don't ever contact us again. We don't need your pity or your help. The same goes for you old man. We're not little toddlers that you need to take care of every step of the way. We're old enough to take care of ourselves."

Kotaro and Inko walked away, heading to their home.

"After that day, I never met Yagi again. I had honestly forgotten him till Uncle mentioned his name just now." Inko told her son.

"Then how is it you remember GT?" Izuku asked her.

"He was a teacher at UA, teaching the heroics class when I was in my first year. So, I saw him sometimes. Plus, he was there at my wedding, he came for a few minutes just to congratulate me and to give me a gift from mom before he left." Inko told him. "After that, we got busy in our lives, busy with Izumi." Inko said as her tone saddened.

"It's alright mom. I don't blame you. I know you tried to buy me gifts without him noticing but never succeeded, the one time you did, Izumi caught you and you had to give them to her. I also know that you would put some money in my clothes so I could buy myself some stuff. So, I never held what you did against you. You were forced to do all that." Izuku told her, his voice devoid of emotions even though internally he was crying.

"At times I don't feel worthy to be called your mother. I ignored you for 10 years and now I can't even read your emotions." Inko told him.

"Mom, you can't read my emotions because they were locked away. For your safety, for everyone's safety. I don't even know my powers yet and if I were to lose control, I don't even know what I'd do." Izuku told his mothers, hugging her. "None of this is your fault mom. It's his fault. And I'm going to show him how wrong he was, by becoming the hero he never could. A hero better than All Might." Izuku promised her.

"I'm sure you will. In fact, I know you will." Inko told her son.

"Hate to interrupt the moment, but we're here. Toshinori is inside." GT told the 2 as they followed him into the house.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

291K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
331K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...